San Remo Hostel Reviews

No.8 Nissirou St., and T.Delligiani St., 104 38 Athens, Athens, Greece

The person that greeted us at the hostel was very kind. Our ferry got in late so we got to the hostel at 3:00am. The location we later learned is in a bad area. The place was pretty run down and not clean by any means, the bathroom didn't have any toilet paper and the only lock on the room door was the push button kind. We had only slept there for 3 hours and had to make it to the airport. Definitely the cheapest and if all you need is a bed then this is your place. It's all we needed.

• 4th Oct 2014

I stayed here twice, he second time was because I knew how to get there and the price. The wifi is great, and the rooms aren't terrible. The bathroom is not enjoyable, and I actually stayed in a four bedroom dorm alone because no one else checked in. Wouldn't recommend for those traveling alone.

This hostel was fine for what I needed it for - a place to sleep for the night. It was close enough to the train station that I was able to walk but everything was very, very basic. No wifi, they didn't provide a sheet to cover with, the room had a single key, which I imagine could have been quite inconvenient if coming in and out of the room often. It was alright, but don't expect even the most basic of services. I definitely wouldn't stay there longer than a night or two.

Wonderfull family..pefect place

Disgusting. Red ants all over the floor. Very sketchy vibe. We stayed at some pretty low budget places over time, and this place had to be the worst.

The place itself is no big deal, but is located close to metro, shops, restaurants etc. Good if you need a place to stay without all sorts of extras. The staff is really nice and friendly! I wouldn't mind coming back at all. :)

• 31st Jul 2014