San Remo Hostel Reviews

No.8 Nissirou St., and T.Delligiani St., 104 38 Athens, Athens, Greece

My first impression of the place wasn't too good, but after a few nights there I totally recommend it -Location: perfectly located, walking distance from the centre. Didn't feel the area being bad as said in some reviews -Staff: All of them are super friendly and helpful -Atmosphere: Not very sociable people at the time I was there -Cleanliness: Everything was clean -Value for $: Totally! -Facilities: Maybe a bit run down and lacks more plugs in the rooms. Nice roof terrace to chill though

Cheap and simple and the staff were absolutely amazing. Very easy with us leaving bags during the day. Very flexible with our stay and very helpful with travelling advice. Ignore all the bad comments - clearly not travellers - if you want the hilton go book it! We were there for my first night of a work trip just to find our feet in Athens before we stayed with a friend and it did the trick. I saw families with three kids staying there who seemed perfectly content. Don't hesitate just book.

• 16th Apr 2015

good hotel staff very nice, the little problem is the shower not really good but i recommand it,

Very friendly staff. Good location. Has everything needed. Only a one night stay. Was a little cold.