San Remo Hostel Reviews

No.8 Nissirou St., and T.Delligiani St., 104 38 Athens, Athens, Greece

Good for staying 2-3 days, uncomfortable on the long term. Close to city centre.

• 28th Aug 2015
  • Hungary

Very nice stuff, good, friendly atmosphere, conditioner or ventillator in every room, kitchen with refrigerator stove for cooking. Nice place for backpackers.

Super helpful & friendly owners. Poor quality/ small kitchen and bathrooms. No lockers, only one shared key for dorm room. Very inexpensive option.

Only one key for the entire room.

There is no security what so ever in this hostel, they don't even give you a key to your room and the person at the front desk isn't always there so anyone can really walk right in. The bathrooms were also pretty disgusting and there was ants in the room. Okay for one night but anything more go elsewhere.

The staff is really friendly! He is a bit still, but if you ask something he is very helpful! She is very nice. Such a happy person and so friendly! The hostel is okay, nothing special, just rooms with beds. But very clean and with airconditions, thats great in summer! For this price its very good in athen.

We loved our stay in San Remos hostel. The owners were such nice people, and very welcoming. Location was good, and felt safe.

Really helpful staff, always good to have a chat to. Hostel facilities was exactly what we were expecting. Very accommodating.

It was ok, a bit overpriced for what you get. Bathroom could have been cleaner. Room was tiny. However it is very close to the center and the staff are nice.

We only stayed for one night, and it was fine for one night, but we wouldn't have wanted to stay there any longer. Our room was very cramped, but they had a fan in it. One of the beds in our room was a cot. the wifi worked well, and it was only a 30 minute walk to Acropolis.

The owners were excellent and gave me great tips for island hopping. Very gracious when I came in late at night and everyone was polite. I left my bag in the kitchen for nearly a week and didn't think twice about it. Not to mention the price

The owner couple( I believe so) is extremely friendly, they do give me private 3 bed suite regarding to all mixed dorm was full. Location is not a problem as we don't go out for night walk anyway. The owner also do give me some advise to Greek island from athens, all the facilities is good and doesn't look like what are they describing from the review. Recommend it!

Nice place, friendly staff, cheap and decently located. They ask that you throw toilet papers into the trash rather than the toilet, (i assume the toilets are cheap) which I feel is unhygenic. That said, they seem to keep the place meticulously clean. In one afternoon I saw them mop the same floor three times.

I only spent one night here but it was nice. Comfortable room, kitchenette, shower. Close to metro too which is great. Good stay.

The staff was very nice and helpful. It's close to the central railway station.

It's cheap and the staff is very friendly - but that's about it. If you need nothing else than a place to sleep, it's a good option, but don't expect too much.

The couple who owns this hostel is lovely. They are fun to talk to and excited to help their guests experience all that Athens has to offer. That being said, the bathrooms are not clean, and the kitchen uses a camper stove. I found the location to be nice, since it is close to the train station.

First the positives; if you follow the instructions on the Hostel world site you will find this hostel easily. 10 mins out of city centre. It's cheap. You get what you pay for. Slow internet and rude man in reception and unapproachable staff. It's not like most hostels (easy going blah blah). It's in a "alternative" area, so don't be shocked if anything shifty happens. No lockers and minimal security. If someone wanted to break in they could easily do so...

We stayed at this hostel for nights. It was a good place to stay, clean, quiet if your room is not facing the road. Staff is friendly and nice. They have a PC for guests, for free. It has only two showers, so if the hostel is very busy, there could be queues. It is a small hostel, there is no common area so it will best suit people who just want to have a place to sleep in Athens.

A nice relatively cheap Hostel with a great location and a nice, helpful staff. You can walk to the center in 10 minutes but if you are the lazy type of person, the metro is two minutes away.

« first « Prev 1 2 3