San Sebastian Beach Hostel Reviews

Calle Euskal Herria 4 - 3º, San Sebastian, Spain

Quiet hostel, nice to relax.

Great hostel with great location. It's not friendly for people with cars, though, as it is located in an area where only residents can park for free. Otherwise parking can be more than €10 a day. Location couldn't be better. The staff was incredibly friendly and the hostel is in good shape. Would definitely stay there again.

Good location and helpful staff but very expensive for what it is!

Joakim and Maria Auxiliar were phenomenal hosts, though I did not feel the same about Makel(sp??). The stairs to the floor were very creaky and dark . . . it gave me the creeps every time I went in and out and the elevator was too enclosed for me. Everything was very cramped with no spare space at all but I liked the location very much and felt very comfortable on day 2 and 3. I don't think I'll use this place again but I would still refer folks to it if they were on a tight budget.

• 3rd Jul 2014

The staff, Joachim and Mailte, were very friendly and helpful. The layout of two bathrooms, however, was a bit cramped because the showers and toilets were together in the same room.

View all San Sebastian Hostels