San Sebastian Beach Hostel Reviews

Calle Euskal Herria 4 - 3º, San Sebastian, Basque Country, Spain

The persons there are wonderful and pleasant. The beach has a bowie platform to swim out to. To dive off from.

• 26th Aug 2013

The staff wasn't very friendly. Was rudely rushed out a couple minutes after check out time. The guy that checked us in was more interested in cooking his food. Literally all on top of each other. Not a great experience.

It was a night to remember in San Sebastian. Met some amazing people, and made some wonderful new friends. I will never ever forget my visit to San Sebastian. It changed me... thankfully, for the better... and my life will never be the same again. Thank you.

• 24th Aug 2013

A small but great hostel where you easily get in touch with others!

Probably one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in, the staff are awesome and extremely helpful, the atmosphere is amazing and very social, and the location is perfect so close to everything. Thanks for the awesome experience

This hostel was great, especially after spending along time traveling, it has a very home like friendly feel and the most helpful staff that organize pub crawls and tell you what to see. It has a great kitchen space and is kept clean, and is in such a good spot, close to everything. And Good Wi-fi that worked in all the rooms. The ONLY thing I could complain about if i had too is there can be a build up in the line for a shower and toilet, but if your not in a rush absolutely no problem at all.

Not really the cleanest or most comfortable place. You get the feeling that the owners of this place don't really care about the guests. Staff was nice but again you didn't really get the feeling like they cared at all about the place or its guests. I wouldn't recommend this place, but i would recommend staying in old town.

we spend only two days and price/quality level was fine

• 16th Aug 2013

Had a great time at San Sebastian beach hostel. Gemma the girl that worked there was more like a local friend than someone who worked there made our time there that much more enjoyable. would defiantly stay here again without hesitation.

Great Hostel!

• 16th Aug 2013

This was one of the best hostels I stayed at in Europe. Small and family like, everyone met each other and knew each other by name, even the staff! I actually felt like I was in a friends home. When I left I even got a hug from the staff - Perfect!

It's not really a hostel, more like a flat, so not much of a social area to meet people in. But it's nice enough, no frills, no breakfast. Excellent location!

Lovely girl who greeted us upon arrival. Great location, surf beach to the right, old town to the left with all the tapas bars, etc. Hostel was all good, only downfall was the beds were on quite painful springs. No other complaints, would stay again :)

Location is good. No lockers. Bathrooms aren't clean and showers are missing parts.

• 10th Aug 2013

Really good location and friendliest staff I've had. Bit hard to get a shower/use the toilet and mattresses were pretty bad but overall pretty good. Really good for solo travellers

• 8th Aug 2013

This hostel was perfect! Small enough to meet people, yet the wifi accessibility in your rooms allowed you privacy if you wished. The staff here are exceptional, I unfortunately had an accident whilst in San Sebastian and the hostel staff went out of their way to make sure I was looked after and on the mend. The location was perfect as well, right in the heart of the old town and in between the two beaches. I would return in a heartbeat!

Placed in a good location, comfortable beds, staff was really helpful, but you must speak english. It's actually an old third floor in a building turned into a hostel, which helps you make you feel like home. Really silent at night, althought we left windows open. The lockers could not be closed at all, but actually I felt safe all the time. Towels provided. Will visit again for sure.

Very easy and nice vibe. Friendly people.

Out of my 31 day eurotrip, 5 countries

I loved the staff and it being in an apartment really friendly people within minutes I felt at home which was so nice. 2 mins from beach and anything you need really! Loved it! Small place and only two bathrooms but the pros weigh out the conc here!

« first « Prev 1 2 3