San Sook Place Reviews

6/28 Uthong Road, Tumbon Protuchai, Amphur Phranak, Phranakorn Sri-Ayutthaya Province, Ayutthaya, Thailand

The location is a little out of the way, but the owner was just brilliant. Warm and helpful. The other guests were all nice too. Would recommend this place to anyone. Great value and excellent customer service. Will stay again if I go back to Ayutthaya.

Really familiar guesthouse with a truly helpful woman as an operator. She is trying to help you in every problematic situation you have! Also organized me a private TukTuk to the trainstation for 25 Baht each person (we were two). Bathroom could be nicer.. Seems to be really old (in my room to be honest) but for a short stop in Ayutthaya it's ok! Waterbottles are free!

Really nice guest house, I was the only guest at that time, so I can't say too much about the atmosphere, but it's a great place to relax after visiting the ruins of Ayutthaya and calm down after Bangkok. The room is clean and the house is decorated with a lot of love. The woman is very nice and helpful

The old lady is friendly. She offered a map the time I arrived and gave suggestion for tour. She booked a first class bus ticket for me to Chiangmai for 600 Bart. The price of the bus itself is only 358. Definitely an amount of commission but save me time and money for tuk tuk, thanks to her. She also offered tuk tuk deal to every guest. The room is basic but very comfortable. Location is good. Mostly in walking distance and you can rent a bicycle for farther distance. Anyway, def a recommend.

Privacy was limited and I had to listen to the owner and her friends gabbing all night. I had to get her out of bed every time I needed something and she asked for a tip the first 5 minutes after I arrived.

The lady that owns the place is amazing and will help you with whatever you need! It is a quick 15 minute walk or 5 minute bike ride from all the major temples. The hostel itself has nice rooms and a fun social area to meet other travelers but Ayutthaya as a whole is a quiet sleepy town so don't expect anything crazy! Also 10 minute walk to a night street market for good food.

I stayed 4 nights here and in my opinion it's a nice quite place to stay. Bit far away from the action but you feel like you are having a home stay as the area has no tourists at all, mainly locals. But if you want to be near restaurants and bars it's not for you. I had a nice stay here and would recommend it to anyone who needs a few nights rest. The owner lady is very nice and helpful. She called me a taxi every time I needed one and helped me to find a gym and swimming pool in town.

• 28th Feb 2014