San Sook Place Reviews

6/28 Uthong Road, Tumbon Protuchai, Amphur Phranak, Phranakorn Sri-Ayutthaya Province, Ayutthaya, Thailand

The location is a little out of the way, but the owner was just brilliant. Warm and helpful. The other guests were all nice too. Would recommend this place to anyone. Great value and excellent customer service. Will stay again if I go back to Ayutthaya.

Really familiar guesthouse with a truly helpful woman as an operator. She is trying to help you in every problematic situation you have! Also organized me a private TukTuk to the trainstation for 25 Baht each person (we were two). Bathroom could be nicer.. Seems to be really old (in my room to be honest) but for a short stop in Ayutthaya it's ok! Waterbottles are free!

Really nice guest house, I was the only guest at that time, so I can't say too much about the atmosphere, but it's a great place to relax after visiting the ruins of Ayutthaya and calm down after Bangkok. The room is clean and the house is decorated with a lot of love. The woman is very nice and helpful

View all Ayutthaya Bed and Breakfasts