San Sook Place Reviews

6/28 Uthong Road, Tumbon Protuchai, Amphur Phranak, Phranakorn Sri-Ayutthaya Province, Ayutthaya, Thailand

I would stay here again, staff was very helpful, esp. getting me where I needed to go.weekend quiet,construction downstairs began at 8am Monday.Many young adults staying long term teaching in town,biked all over from here easily.No soap provided, no safe but felt ok leaving things in the room, confusion about luggage storage, I wanted to leave for minivan at 2 was told I had to be out by 1. Got to Don Mueng airport in one hour.old wifi needs frequent restart. In room AC good, no AC common area.

When we got our room, we were immediately hit with a smell. The smell seemed to have originated from the bathroom. The bathroom's layout was strange. There was a part that we weren't sure what it was for. The mattress's springs were all dead. There were new mattresses outside our room, piled up and still in their plastic. We had doubts whether or not the bedsheets were cleaned before we arrived. The door was locked with a mere paddock. The air con was fine. Close to supermarket. No hair dryer.

View all Ayutthaya Bed and Breakfasts