Sandeman Allen Reviews

40 Inverness Terrace, London, England

The hostel is absolutely great, they are very welcoming. The only thing I didn't like so much, but still I can understand, is the room change they can make. That's on the contract, and they are very organized with it, they send us an e-mail with the number of our new room. But for me didn't work so well, because I went out the two days very early and came back very late. Also, I was saving internet in my phone, so I didn't saw the e-mail, and it was a bit confusing at the beginning.

• 1st Jul 2014

Everything was good. Only one thing that I don't like, it has a small shower room. Room is clean. It is close to underground and you can easily access to anywhere you want to go.

1 2 Next » last »