Sandeman Allen Reviews

40 Inverness Terrace, London, England

The stay was really good. Thanks

The room was quite good and clean. Basic but comfortable mattres and pillow. The toilet and showers are old, dirty and smelly. Quite disgusting. I had a problem when checking in and I had to wait an hour before I could go to my room but I must say the staff worked hard to find a solution. Good for a night or a weekend. Breakfast included.

• 24th May 2014
  • Spain

The staff was very friendly and helpful. I found it to be one of the best vacation experience i've had. Value for money, and perfect location. Everything was briliant.

• 21st May 2014
  • Poland

My boyfriend and I have stayed at Sandeman-Allen for a couple of day. The Stuff made us feel very comfortable, and welcome. They deserve a huge praise.

• 5th May 2014

I want even aware of long term hostel accommodation before I came here but I'm very happy to stay beyond my initial 1 week booking. The location of the hostel is amazing, so close to two tubes, shops and Kensington Gardens! The staff are very helpful with my endless questions and continued bookings here. I LOVE that breakfast and dinner are included- it saves me time

• 3rd May 2014

Great hostel, it is the cheapest hostel I stayed at in London (I stayed in 3 different ones in 5 days because of the availability), and this was definitely the best. Great location, 5 min walk from the nearest tube, just next to Hyde Park, you receive two meals a day (breakfast and dinner) included in the price, the staff was very nice and the people staying in the hostel too! Great!

1 2 Next » last »