Sandeman Allen Reviews

40 Inverness Terrace, London, England

Overall my stay was good. The breakfast was standard. Good idea to gt the day started. The toilets were horrible as they wouldnt flush. For winter, the water was a little cold. Great staff. Perfect location. So central and near almost everything. Enjoyed my stay. Quiete and peaceful

• 27th Dec 2014
  • Namibia

Location is excellent, just one thing to highlight: at the check out time, the staff could have been more polite when you get "kicked out" of the room. In my case, I was in a 5-male-room and at sharp 10:30 am, entered one member of the staff and two females to tell me personally that I had to leave now. This need to be improved! However, everyhitng apart of this situation was perfect! nice food and well cleaned rooms

I didn't like the fact that this hostel doesn't have a commom room. Its's like a place where people already leave there, so i think it kinds of loses the meaning of hostel. The toilets, sinks and showers are not very clean and the instalations are very old. but the good thing is that is close to the underground stations.

• 26th Dec 2014

The shower and bathroom facilities were filthy! I opened up the door to the shower room and a big black bug scurried across the floor of a disgusting bathroom that I had absolutely no desire to use. Toilet in bathroom didn't flush, hallway smelled weird, elevator was the tiniest one I have ever seen, barely fits one person and very rickety. Overall hostel gives off a very cheap and dirty impression. I have stayed in many hostels and this was quite a shocker, was not expecting how gross it was.

Hello. I think it is really nice place where hotel is located, i really like staff your hotel guys helped me very much in my questions. Thanks.

• 19th Dec 2014
  • Ukraine

The place is quite, which is good to sleep but not to God to met people and do stuffs. It's clean but toilets are really old and don't work properly so some times the toilets look disgusting. Personal is great and helpful. Really close to tub station and to Hyde park!

Great for my short stay

• 19th Dec 2014
  • Switzerland

Lovely, safe, clean place. Ideal location. It is quiet and one can get a good night's sleep. The bed was a single bed, with a comfy mattress. Perfect. Breakfast is simple and its included in the price. The only thing that wasn't expected were cleaners coming in to clean, before the checkout time. At about 9:15-9:30 in the morning. I never saw this happen before. Can you please inform them to clean after check-out? It grants us privacy. I look forward to staying in here again. Season's Greetings!

Staff are nice. Location is near bayswater

Excellent location, breakfast and everything! A+

Loved this place!! For the price it was amazing. I have marked down on cleanliness, but really I mean the showers & toilets are very run down and old (lots of stains and mould) rather than cleanliness. I stayed with my friend in a private twin room, so I can't say if it's the same for a dorm- but don't expect the usual buzzing hostel atmosphere- this place caters mainly for long term tenants, so unless you want a quiet get away- I wouldn't advise staying on your own. :)

1 2 Next » last »