Sandeman Allen Reviews

40 Inverness Terrace, London, England

Excellent location, breakfast and everything! A+

Loved this place!! For the price it was amazing. I have marked down on cleanliness, but really I mean the showers & toilets are very run down and old (lots of stains and mould) rather than cleanliness. I stayed with my friend in a private twin room, so I can't say if it's the same for a dorm- but don't expect the usual buzzing hostel atmosphere- this place caters mainly for long term tenants, so unless you want a quiet get away- I wouldn't advise staying on your own. :)

• 12th Dec 2014

Like this place very much, difficult to find free room, but if you did you will find very good time in Sandeman Allen

The hostel is good, but it's probably better for long stays as there are mostly long term residents there. The staff is lovely. The hostel is quite clean. Showers, however, are awful. Nevertheless, for the price I paid it was great!

1 2 Next » last »