Sandeman Allen Reviews

40 Inverness Terrace, London, England

I want even aware of long term hostel accommodation before I came here but I'm very happy to stay beyond my initial 1 week booking. The location of the hostel is amazing, so close to two tubes, shops and Kensington Gardens! The staff are very helpful with my endless questions and continued bookings here. I LOVE that breakfast and dinner are included- it saves me time

• 3rd May 2014

Great hostel, it is the cheapest hostel I stayed at in London (I stayed in 3 different ones in 5 days because of the availability), and this was definitely the best. Great location, 5 min walk from the nearest tube, just next to Hyde Park, you receive two meals a day (breakfast and dinner) included in the price, the staff was very nice and the people staying in the hostel too! Great!

The hostels location is pretty much brilliant if you want to see London and the hostel itself has a friendly atmosphere and good, clean facilities. However there do seem to be near permanent residents who will share your room which to some can be a little disconcerting but everyone is generally friendly and considerate so this isn't particularly a problem.

Beds were very clean, shower cubicles and toilets not so much.... but for the price you don't expect luxury. A minute walk to the tube, lovely area, shops and restaurants on your doorstep.

• 10th Apr 2014
  • Wales

I awoke to find somebody had smashed a hole in the bathroom ceiling. Bits of ceiling tile everywhere. At night i'm not entirely sure the staff had full control. Cheap per night rate but i would pay a bit more feel more relaxed. 3/10

We stayed here for 4nights.The hostel has good location right beside the tube station. One issue I had was that we were put in rooms with permanent tenants there. We arrived at 3am and there is light out at 11 so I couldn't have a look around the room and had trouble getin changed! We then were checkin out at 4am and had the same problem. We rang the phone at reception to get a staff member to check us out and he looked disgusted that we had woken him!Would have liked to stay in a room friends.

• 4th Apr 2014

Excellent staff, very good located. The food were nice as well. the only thing that should be improved is the cleanliness. A renovation should be done because the ceiling has fallen down during my stay.Excellent staff, very good located. the only thing that should be improved is the cleanliness and the ceiling had fall down.

• 3rd Apr 2014

A lot of elder people live here for a long time. The bathroom is public use and actually old.

1 2 Next » last »