Sandeman Allen Reviews

40 Inverness Terrace, London, England

Great location, good facilities, quite clean. Good value for money. Would highly recommend it to anyone who wants to visit London.

Good situation for an afordable price, but no atmosphere and no kitchen...

케징턴가든도보3분. 메트로도 3분. 근처에 페스트푸드, 슈퍼마켓있음. 단층침대, 아침제공, 친절한 스테프가 정말 마음에 들었다. 근데 화장실이 열악함. 단 한가지 단점.하지만 가격대비 최고의 호스텔!

The hostel is simply great, wonderful location, very cheap and with a gym and elevator! I did miss a chance to store my stuff in a fridge or a possibility to boil some water for coffee (as the one provided with the free breakfast was really bad). But I loved the Saturday's full english breakfast! The showers were a bit ugly, but that's a problem in the whole London. Definitely wear your flip-flops.

Very good hostel. I recommend it. Most probably I will stay in this hostel if I'll visit London again. In the room each person has own bedside-table and wardrobe.

1 2 Next » last »