Sandeman Allen Reviews

40 Inverness Terrace, London, England

Great for my short stay

• 19th Dec 2014
  • Switzerland

Lovely, safe, clean place. Ideal location. It is quiet and one can get a good night's sleep. The bed was a single bed, with a comfy mattress. Perfect. Breakfast is simple and its included in the price. The only thing that wasn't expected were cleaners coming in to clean, before the checkout time. At about 9:15-9:30 in the morning. I never saw this happen before. Can you please inform them to clean after check-out? It grants us privacy. I look forward to staying in here again. Season's Greetings!

• 15th Dec 2014
  • Jordan

Staff are nice. Location is near bayswater

Excellent location, breakfast and everything! A+

Loved this place!! For the price it was amazing. I have marked down on cleanliness, but really I mean the showers & toilets are very run down and old (lots of stains and mould) rather than cleanliness. I stayed with my friend in a private twin room, so I can't say if it's the same for a dorm- but don't expect the usual buzzing hostel atmosphere- this place caters mainly for long term tenants, so unless you want a quiet get away- I wouldn't advise staying on your own. :)

Like this place very much, difficult to find free room, but if you did you will find very good time in Sandeman Allen

1 2 Next » last »