7.7
Very Good 523 Total Reviews
7.7
Very Good 523 Total Reviews
Sandeman Allen Located at 40 Inverness Terrace, , London.
England
London W2 3JB 40 Inverness Terrace
77% 523
51.5119208 -0.1861667
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 31-40
28th Aug 2016
5.7

I work in london and stay mon-fri in hotels or AirBnB. This was my first experience staying in the hostel but I must say it would probably be my last. My plan was to try a hostel for a night to experience the difference between living in a hotel and hostel. My one night sleep was not too bad however I found the place a bit run down and toilet and shower was extremely dirty. Staff should be more polite and should be given hotel kind of training in regards to meet and greet guest.

• Scotland, Male, 41+
27th Aug 2016
4.6

should mention in description. that towels are charged for.

• England, Male, 25-30
27th Aug 2016
6.9

Fine for the guys not so great for the Princess. I stayed in a room to myself. If you want just your head down. Great. No noise. Great price and good busy location. Shower and toilet facilities run down but working. However nice surprises at this accommodation. They had a bath, gym and simple breakfast included like cereal/toast.

• Wales, Male, 41+
17th Aug 2016

Really nice place. The rooms and public areas are clean. Could need a little more attention to cleaning the toilets, nothing terrible though. We would definitely stay there again.

• Canada, Male, 41+
15th Aug 2016
7.4

Fantastic location, just 2 minute walk to the Bayswater tube station. And one block from lots of choices for restaurants. The shower stalls and bathrooms weren't the cleanest, but useable. The breakfast/dining hall was good and the complimentary breakfast was fine.

• Switzerland, Female, 41+
13th Aug 2016

I found the staff very friendly and helpfull, my room very clean , I had a comfortable bed , good breakfast , I had 1 evening meal which is worth the money, Location near the Station, which is good- nice area, will definately go back there again if I travel to London

10th Aug 2016
7.4

overall a good place right by the park which is nice to go to in the morning. the hostel has a gym in it which i hadnt seen before and was a nice feature. not much of a common space as the dining room is closed during the day so you only have a small space to sit if you want to be out of your room but still in the hostel to use your computer or relax

• England, Female, 18-24
10th Aug 2016

The rooms were a good size, and the rooms and bed were clean, great security. The staff were very friendly and informative! Good location, about an hour and half walk from Euston station, it's close by to other hostels and Buckingham palace, Kensington garden, Hyde park and Holland Park which we recommend. The neighbour was nice too. The only down side was the toilets and shower rooms, the toilets needed keeping up, sanitary bins were over flowing, shower floor needs cleaning. But was decent.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
9th Aug 2016
6.0

When we left and give back the key an employee gave us. The other employee present during our check out was quite rude , he didn't believe us when we told him we were given one key & kept both of our passports. They are supposed to give you 1 key per passport but thats not what they did. I don't know why he was being rude to US when his coworker made the mistake. the place is dirty, the breakfast isn't great, the other employees were very nice, I wouldn't go back. You pay for what you get.

• England, Female, 18-24
8th Aug 2016
6.9

The hostel is in a great location, just a short walk from Hyde Park. It's basic, and you really do get what you pay for. I booked a twin private room and it suited our needs as we were only at the hostel during night anyway. The room itself was clean, however the bedding was stained and the pillows were so thin you had to roll them up. Take flip flops for the showers though! And breakfast is just cereal and toast, and prepare to be shouted at if you ask for hot water!