9.0
Superb 633 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 633 Total Reviews
Sandino Worldimprovement Network Located at Sandinostrasse 5, , Berlin.
Germany
Berlin 13055 Berlin Sandinostrasse 5
90% 633
52.5377600 13.4824400
    Rooms available

• Romania, Female, 18-24
22nd Sep 2016

Nice, peaceful and colorful location and a vibrant and jovial atmosphere. The staff was great and the other guests were very nice. It has a lot of stores close by and not far away from the center of the city. I would warmly recommend it.

• Bulgaria, Male, 25-30
21st Sep 2016

Due to transportation issues I stayed only a couple of hours - checked in at 1 AM, checked out at 8 AM Still in my short stay there I liked the place a lot and when I go back to Berlin I will start there again

19th Sep 2016

It's always a treat to discover family you didn't know you had. I truly LOVE Sandino World improvement! If you already believe in community or would like to experience it, this is that place. So many new friends. I truly appreciate the caretakers and staff. Best Hostel on the planet, in my opinion

• New Zealand, Male, 18-24
19th Sep 2016

This place is amazing, I would live here if I could.

18th Sep 2016

Dorms were very cosy and I had a very comfortable bed.

14th Sep 2016

Amazing stay here at Sandino. The staff is amazing and a really nice group of people staying. Had dinner, drinks, fooseball, and music during the evenings. The room was comfortable and very spacious. The kitchen was lacking a few sharp knives but managed. The location is a bit far but right next to the tram.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
13th Sep 2016

One of the loveliest hostels I've stayed at. Not directly in the city centre, but easy to access with public transit, or with the bikes that they have to rent. The vibe was so chill- we had live music almost every night, made bonfires and baked brownies together. There is so much outdoor space, and the courtyard is surrounded by plants and swing chairs. I extended my stay by two nights because I wanted to spend more time here.

12th Sep 2016

Best hostel i've stayed so far. Amazing staff, they would make everything to give you a pleasant stay in Berlin. Whenever i come back to Berlin i will definitely come here.

• roscadew38
  • Romania, Male, 18-24
12th Sep 2016

Meet the most interesting people, most welcoming staff and epic atmosphere. Would go back there everytime.

• England, Male, 18-24
10th Sep 2016

One of the best hostels I have visited. The hostel is utterly charming and homely, and is a bubble of tranquility and calm in the business of Berlin. Would highly recommend to anyone visiting Berlin!