Sandino Worldimprovement Network Reviews

Sandinostrasse 5, Berlin, Germany

This place lives and breaths the approachable and down to earth East Berlin vibe. It has an authenticity all its own, a character worth being a part of. Our stay was made even more memorable by the many common spaces where guests and staff gathered to share food, conversation, and laughter. In all, Sandino helped make Berlin feel like home. Thank you!

• 8th May 2015

Sandino is one if the most chill hostels I've ever stayed at. BEST STAFF. Best vibes. a little bit away from the centre so you can focus and relax in between your adventures in Berlin + the Tram stop to the centre is at the end of the street & there is a grocery store + shops very close. If you like chickens & you like plants & you like beers & you like to chill. this is the spot. Highly recommended for open minded travelers.

It is a very nice and peaceful place to stay with all basic needs of life. Moreover, ttaff is very caring and cooperative.

• 6th May 2015
  • Pakistan

I loved staying here. My intention was to try it out and move to a different hostel "closer" to the action, but I ended up staying here for all 5 nights. It's a very laid back environment, the staff are very friendly and helpful, and everyone I was staying with was awesome. There's good music playing in the common area all the time. It's a quick and easy tram ride into Alexanderplatz, from where you can get anywhere and everywhere in Berlin. I'd recommend this place to anyone.

Nice place to stay. Staff were polite and helpful. Quiet location but still near to the centre. ;)

• 3rd May 2015
  • Estonia

I was at 2 hostels in Berlin , sandino was the best thing I did the staff and the atmpsphere is so good , that you prefer their at nights and drinks beer with the guys instead of searching a pub totally recommended , good vibes.

It was probably the best place I have ever stayed into. Don't expect luxury or fancy service, but get into the vibe or truly pure and good community style hostel. If I ever come back to Beril, without any doubts I will book a place over there. There may be some disadvantages but the good experience overweight them. Tottaly recommandable for free souls and good people.

• 1st May 2015