9.2
Superb 478 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 478 Total Reviews
Sandino Worldimprovement Network Located at Sandinostrasse 5, , Berlin.
Germany
Berlin 13055 Berlin Sandinostrasse 5
92% 478
52.5377600 13.4824400
    Rooms available

• Canada, Female, 18-24
20th May 2016

This hostel is very safe, cheap, and a wonderful atmosphere. But be aware: the hostel is a decent 30 minutes by public transportation from the central train station, and even farther to other main Berlin attractions such as the Brandenburg gate. But I would still recommend this hostel because the staff, price, and kind atmosphere are unbeatable. Just be aware going in! If you're not savvy with public transportation, I would not recommend.

14th May 2016

Amazing hostel - one of my favorite I've ever stayed in, and I've stayed in several. Michael the owner built this place with his own two hands. It reminds me of camp without the bad parts of camp. Lots of room in the bedrooms and comfortable beds. Not quite as "posh" as some places but it makes up for it with the atmosphere. When I arrived, Michael gave me a beer on the house and brought me into the common area to introduce me to everyone else. Also, ping pong table = happiness.

• England, Male, 25-30
13th May 2016

Amazing hostel with the most loveliest staff and other travellers that I have ever experienced. The atmosphere was fantastic. I would recommend this hostel to every one looking for a nice, friendly and positive place to stay when exploring Berlin. There are night trams running to the hostel from the centre so location was not a problem if out partying. Thank you Sandino! I will return! ;) ;D x

Hey, what a great review. I'm glad that you enjoyed it so much. We enjoyed your presence as well. Good luck to both of you.

• Israel, Male, 31-40
11th May 2016

Very nice people, both the crew and the other guests.

7th May 2016
8.0

Had some mix up with rooms but staff was very nice. Wifi wasn't the best in the tents. Nice open fireplace in the evening.

• England, Male, 25-30
7th May 2016

Absolutely the BEST hostel I have stayed at. I wish that I had spent longer in Berlin purely to have more time at the hostel. The staff are the friendliest people and Mischa has built a truly awesome place. I couldn't recommend Sandino more and guarantee if you enjoy a sociable atmosphere, especially if travelling alone, then it is the place to stay in Berlin! Kris

Thanks my friend. That helps a lot. Wish you the best and hope to see you once again.