Sandino Worldimprovement Network Reviews

Sandinostrasse 5, Berlin, Germany

Friendliest hostel I've ever stayed at, they even have tents for camping which were equipped with beds and linnens. Met some great people, not in the center but they can tip about some good tours. I loved my stay.

absolutely love this place! It has a fun, inviting atmosphere, and the staff are really caring and easy going. Definitely going to try and come back next year

Our stay was great! the only thing i Would change is that we booked a double room with a shared bathroom which we thought would be a proper room, But instead was an old caravan, This didnt bother us too much but it was not as advertised which slightly annoyed us an were not told in anyway during our booking that we would be staying in an old caravan. Apart from that the staff were really friendly and helpful and the common area and kitchen were really cool.

Great hostel!! We had a two man tent which was big & had small lockers inside for valuables (you could also lock the tent from the outside). The place had great amenities with a large kitchen & bathroom facilities. The owner (Michael) was so lovely & welcoming . He helped us out with suggestions on things to do in Berlin & was very accomodating to our needs. The place had great working wifi & a good atmosphere to meet other travellers. Would definitely recommend to other travellers :)

I truly recommend this hostel for backpackers who visit Berlin. Both the hostel and the staff are very nice, making it very easy to meet new people. Indeed it is quite far from the city, but the authentic atmosphere makes up for the distance.

Just a really cozy place. One of the best hostels I have stayed at. Really the best atmosphere, enjoy your stay!

• 4th Aug 2015
  • Denmark

I loved this spot!!! It really felt like a little community, which I don't get from most hostels, and the people working there were always so helpful. I had a great time.

• 2nd Aug 2015

Just what a hostel should be! Great atmosphere, lovely common areas, clean and comfy beds, friendly and helpful staff... Will be coming back again!!!

• 2nd Aug 2015
  • Croatia

The hostel stay was good. I stayed in a tent and was cozy. I would choose to stay there again.

Non-traditional, comfortable and very friendly. If you are ok with chickens and stuff, do it. It's a bit far from the center but easy to get to in public transport.

Institutions/directions should be better, had to get a taxi as tram directions were all wrong even when we called

Very big hostel and great atmosphere - we met lots of interesting people. Our room was very spacious. Toilet and shower rooms were okay. Very big kitchen with lots of equipment. Unfortunately the hostel is very far out from the centre of Berlin, so public transport is necessary to reach it. However, there is a supermarket and a few other shops nearby, although we did not feel fully safe going out in the area at night. Staff were helpful. Overall, a pleasant stay.

Really loved this hostel & it's quirky style. Michael was really friendly and helpful, making our visit to Berlin much easier! Distance from the centre was not a problem as there is a tram very nearby that goes straight to the centre in about 15 minutes. The kitchen/common room area is great to relax in and meet other people in the evenings. Really enjoyed my stay here!

• 23rd Jul 2015

Great hostel! Super chilled,run by nice people for nice travellers. Only good vibs

• 23rd Jul 2015

Lovely place with beautiful garden just about 20 minutes from downtown. If I am in Berlin again I would not hesitate to stay again

I have stayed in hostels all over Europe and this is by far the best. It is kind of far from the city center, but that is fixed with an easy tram ride. The atmosphere is amazing. The staff are warm and compassionate.

• 17th Jul 2015

Nice place , Awesome vibe . Dont worrie About it, you can book it :)

• 17th Jul 2015

Really cool hostel, the staff were very friendly and helped guide us with using transport and finding our way around Berlin. The atmosphere around the hostel was extremely relaxed, which provided a fun and socialable rest place after a busy day in the town. The owner was understanding and helpful when we came across travel problems and had to stay an extra night at last minute, and went out of his way to make arrangements for us. Unique and fun place, perfect for young travellers.

• 15th Jul 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Great atmosphere and very helpful staff. I would recommend this hostel to anyone for whom being close to the city center is not a priority (given the quality of public transport in Berlin, this is likely to be the case for most hosts).

Location was not great, especially due to the fact that there was construction on tram lines. Staff were awkward and unfriendly, accusing us of not having paid when we left and then realising that we had paid in full on arrival! The description was a little misleading for the hostel as well. The lock on our bedroom door did not lock which made me feel very unsafe at night! Staff told us we could use a room downstairs to get on computer then went crazy when we walked in! Altogether disappointed.

« first « Prev 1 2 3