Sandino Worldimprovement Network Reviews

Sandinostrasse 5, Berlin, Germany

Really cool place, defiantly will be staying there again. The staff were really cool and did a big BBQ for the last day of the season. Legends.

Nice place and helpful staff Even though it is not in the center it is not a problem since the tram, which runs all night, will take you straight there. I would probably stay here again if I came back to Berlin.

We spent here 5 days and everything was perfect! Very nice people,a wonderful friendly atmosphere and everything was very very clean! We had comfortable beds and a beautiful room! It's easy to find and it's well served by metro and tram,with the M5 line that goes from the hostel right to Alexanderplatz! We are very very satisfied! We come back here when we'll be in Berlin again!

• 23rd Sep 2014

For lonely travelers, it`s a great hostel, cause the atmosphere is awesome. I`ve met there great people! The staff is also really good. On the other hand, for those who are looking for comfort, it is not be best hostel. Even indoor is very cold and the bathroom is not that good (specially the showers). I recommend it anyway.

Best hostel I stayed in in Germany by far! Ended up staying a week longer than I had planned because Sandino was so much fun. They have cheap bikes for rent, delicious organic beer at the front desk, lots of open space, an apple tree and chickens! Of course, the feel of a hostel can often depend on the guests at the time, but over a 10-day stay I met many wonderful people that I'm still connected with, without running into any @$$holes. Large common areas and a homey vibe.

Very nice room, more than we expected for the price we paid. Just to arrive to the hostel took us long time because there some woks in the tram 5.

Cool little hostel a little further out from the city centre. Staff are laid back and friendly... there is a good vibe throughout the hostel. I wouldn't recommend it to someone coming to Berlin for the first time, as it's a little far away from everything, but an interesting part of town to stay in for the budget traveller.