Superb 512 Total Reviews
Superb 512 Total Reviews
Sandino Worldimprovement Network Located at Sandinostrasse 5, , Berlin.
Germany
Berlin 13055 Berlin Sandinostrasse 5
91% 512
52.5377600 13.4824400
    Rooms available

• Slovakia, Mixed Group, 18-24
23rd Jun 2016

This Hostel is super awesome!!! It's a little bit further from the city centre, but that is probably the online downside. The atmosphere of the hostel is wonderful with all the stuff like table tennis, foosball and chikens!!! :D all i can do is to recommend this nice place to everybody

• USA, Couple, 18-24
15th Jun 2016
3.4

This hostel is a LONG trip outside of Berlin. It took 1 hour and 15 minutes by public transport to get to Brandenburger Tor in the center of the city. The staff was friendly enough when we checked in, but were sponsoring late night parties after quiet hours and then whined about it when we asked them to be quieter so we could sleep. We slept in a tent which wasn't bad-The beds were mostly comfortable, but it was extremely muddy and they have chickens running around freely in the tent area.

Sorry that you felt bad my friend. But to be honest I don't feel the slightest pitty. We didn't enjoy you presence here either. We are a Community as our name already says and not a sanctuary for solitudes. You never smiled, you never even tried be friendly or at least to speak to someone. Instead you spoiled the atmosphere and complained from the very beginning. Next time take a hotel to celebrate your lonelyness and to feel the difference to a hostel. We are a selfmade heartblood hostel and for sure not perfect. You could have known that just by reading what you book. By the way we turned the music down when you complained. Not even the neighbours felt bothered. And our house is a 20min tramride from Alexanderplatz and 15 more minutes from Brandenburg Gate away. Why do you blame us for your incapacity usinge our transportation system? Again you could have easily found that we are not situated in the downtown just by reading what you book. And above all we have two chickens. They are lovely, friendly and sooooo beautiful.

• Canada, Male, 31-40
14th Jun 2016

Amazing hostel with a great atmosphere. Wide variety of people and traveler types. M5 tram very conveniently located and with a week or month pass, not at all unreasonably priced.

• Scotland, All Male Group, 18-24
13th Jun 2016

Amazing place with a wonderful atmosphere. It is a bit far out from city but is very close to tram station. The rooms are perfect and staff are very kind and helpful. I recommend anyone going to Berlin should stay here.

• Hungary, Male, 18-24
10th Jun 2016

This is a particular kind of hostel. It is aimed more at creating a community rather than profit. The staff is very relaxed, nice and helpful. The facilities are great, the building has a homey feel to it and is in a lovely area, about 30 min from the city centre. Go if you are looking to relax or you are into a more off-grid experience (although wifi is working well). If you want a lot of privacy, pristine hotel-like environment and the sights at your doorstep, this may not be the way to go.

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
9th Jun 2016

Awesome. Atmosphere is excellent. Layout, magical. Staff, instant friends. Sunny courtyard adjacent to fully stocked indoor kitchen/hangout area. Recycling. Beer 1.5€ Rooms are very spacious, comfy beds and plenty of outlets. Lovely garden for campers inhabited by chickens and vegie patches. Lockers are small, not for med/large bags. Free TOWELS! Bathrooms were clean enough but could be better. Shower was hot but I heard reports of cold, you must hold the shower head yourself. Def Stay again!

• clairebaldal
  • USA, Female, 18-24
9th Jun 2016
7.4

This place was awesome! While the location isn't super close to the sights, it's manageable considering how large Berlin is. It's a total community here and everyone was so friendly. The beds were very comfy and I felt at home at Sandino!!

• Ireland, Male, 31-40
8th Jun 2016

Sandino Worldimprovement Network was great. I stayed in a big tent in the garden. It was very relaxing. Kitchen is good and reasonably well equipped. Due to being a bit outside the party-belt of Berlin, the atmosphere is far more chill than you will find in city center hostels. I will definitely be staying here on my next trip to Berlin. I already miss the chickens.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
6th Jun 2016
7.7

Not a camping person yet I stayed in a tent. I enjoyed the chickens and the casual atmosphere. Luckily when i was there people really did trust other and it was okay to leave your phone on a table.. or ... like me.. i left my wallet on the chair until 3 am when i woke up thinking it was gone but it was still there!! Nothing stolen!

6th Jun 2016

This place made me sad to leave. Reminded me of the hippie days. Will stay here again on my way home. Great place to rest but close enough to parti centrum.