Sandino Worldimprovement Network Reviews

Sandinostrasse 5, Berlin, Germany

I loved staying here. My intention was to try it out and move to a different hostel "closer" to the action, but I ended up staying here for all 5 nights. It's a very laid back environment, the staff are very friendly and helpful, and everyone I was staying with was awesome. There's good music playing in the common area all the time. It's a quick and easy tram ride into Alexanderplatz, from where you can get anywhere and everywhere in Berlin. I'd recommend this place to anyone.

Nice place to stay. Staff were polite and helpful. Quiet location but still near to the centre. ;)

• 3rd May 2015
  • Estonia

I was at 2 hostels in Berlin , sandino was the best thing I did the staff and the atmpsphere is so good , that you prefer their at nights and drinks beer with the guys instead of searching a pub totally recommended , good vibes.

It was probably the best place I have ever stayed into. Don't expect luxury or fancy service, but get into the vibe or truly pure and good community style hostel. If I ever come back to Beril, without any doubts I will book a place over there. There may be some disadvantages but the good experience overweight them. Tottaly recommandable for free souls and good people.

• 1st May 2015