Sandino Worldimprovement Network Reviews

Sandinostrasse 5, Berlin, Germany

A little far out from the town centre, but you just have to take a single tram to get from alexander plaz (main square) to just by the hostel, so I don't see the location as a problem, really. Other than that it was a good hostel, cheap, lively atmosphere and spacious rooms. Me and my partner got the double room and it felt more akin to a large hotel room than the cheap little hostel room we were expecting.

Great vibe in this hostel, more like a cool community! The place itself compensates the distant location. Nice kitchen, large 7-bed dorm with couch and tables, amazing outdoor area for barbecues and bonfires! Neighborhood is very calm and there is a small market nearby. Don't forget they don't have 24-hour reception, so you need to contact the owner before arriving late at night.

Friendliest hostel I've ever stayed at, they even have tents for camping which were equipped with beds and linnens. Met some great people, not in the center but they can tip about some good tours. I loved my stay.

One of best hostels I've ever stayed at. Run by people love place.

absolutely love this place! It has a fun, inviting atmosphere, and the staff are really caring and easy going. Definitely going to try and come back next year

Our stay was great! the only thing i Would change is that we booked a double room with a shared bathroom which we thought would be a proper room, But instead was an old caravan, This didnt bother us too much but it was not as advertised which slightly annoyed us an were not told in anyway during our booking that we would be staying in an old caravan. Apart from that the staff were really friendly and helpful and the common area and kitchen were really cool.

1 2 Next » last »