Sandino Worldimprovement Network Reviews

Sandinostrasse 5, Berlin, Germany

I stayed here with my girlfriend and we loved it. The owner was really friendly and cool, he helped us out a lot during our stay. He's also successfully made a nice little community and we met people from different walks of life. The hostel was a little further away from the centre, but it's close to public transport. We would highly recommend this place based on its originality and atmosphere.

We had a very nice stay with 7 friends for 4 days at Sandino hostel. The staff is really kind. The place is well organised and very cosy, with even a babyfoot, pingpong table, a barbecue, etc. It's not in the city center but easily reachable by tram and bike. It's a very good value for money.

Far away from the center,but it´s cheap,two night 35€ for double bed room,so it´s worth to stay here,the atmosphere is relax ,many entertainment facilities,just for suggestion,The kitchen is not clean enough which i think is very important,the staff is warm and helpful and the natural surroundings are also good.

I was there for my girlfriend's birthday and even though it was raining, we had a nice time. The staff is very nice and caring. I highly recommend this place. Un lieu de vie alternatif!

• 27th May 2014

Very nice and friendly place, we really enjoyed our stay here. The hostel is clean, rooms are spacious. Staff is really friendly and helpful. There is really lovely garden with chickens, which live in the funniest henhouse we´ve ever saw. We appreciated cheap bike rental. And playing ping pong is the best thing you can do after daylong exploring of Berlin!

This is the best hostel I've ever stayed. The atmosphere is friendly, you feel more like you live in a community, rather than a faceless hostel. I made some real friends here. Location is quiet, and just one tram line from the center (Alexanderplatz). Michael, the owner, is one of the best persons, and the two Marcos that work here will be your friends immediately. All in all, I recommend this hostel to anyone who wants some quiet place, but also not far from the centre to visit Berlin!!!

This is a very special place. Michael's commitment to the Hostel is unparalleled, he dedicates his life to this place, and you can feel it. It is a village within the city and being there makes you feel like part of the village. It is clean, quiet, affordable, but more than all of this, it is the kind of place you take with you in your heart. Thank you Sandino-hostel for an incredible and meaningful experience! : )

It was hard first to find it out, the room is VERY cold in the night and if you wanna take a shower you gotta go through the garden. Anyway the personal was very friendly.

• 1st May 2014