Sandra's Backpackers Hostel Reviews

24 Princes Street, Caithness, Thurso, Scotland

there isnot much things to say :) hostel was really great

Few hostels provide breakfast in cost. At amount charged this is very reasonable.

All good people, all good......

The biggest hostel disadvantage is lack of car park in the neighbourhood. Everything else was fine and our stay was nice.

• 28th Aug 2015
  • Poland

it is what it is 16 quids worth

• 15th Aug 2015
  • Scotland

Very convenient and I was made welcome.

• 19th Jul 2015
  • New Zealand

This hostel has wi-fi though it's listing does not include wi-fi as a listed amenity.

This hostel was alright. It was warm and dry and had a warm shower. It was nothing special, and the staff member we interacted with was strange.

Extremely messy. Unfriendly aggressive staff. Worst hostel we've stayed in.

• 24th Jun 2015

Extremely dirty, unbelievably worn and holed mattresses, one of thee worst hostels which I have stayed in.

all mattresses were replaced on 3 07 2015 and we find other comments unreasonable

I was very impressed that when I phoned to report that I had been mistakenly charged twice because of an admin mistake (I paid in cash on arrival and was also subsequently charged on my account), they were very helpful and prompt in refunding the overcharge. Very good customer relations!

• 17th Jun 2015

We had a comfortable room and the communal kitchen was really handy. Yes I would recommend Sandra's Hostel.

Shittie staff and hostel... Very very dirty and old and bad.. Dont stay here