Sandrock Holiday Hostel Reviews

Port Ronan, Malin Head, Inishowen Peninsula, Donegal, Ireland

The Hostel had a homely and beautiful living room with an incredible view onto the sea. The kitchen was perfectly set up for single and group travelers. Our 10 bed room was lovingly decorated with animals from all around the area. The wooden beds were the perfect addition to the already relaxing atmosphere. We felt very welcomed, calm and compfy!!

• 15th Jan 2016

We had a really nice stay there, this hostel is one of the best we did !! We will come back for sure :)

• 19th Nov 2015

This hostel was pretty amazing. It's a house next to where the owners live. The gentleman who runs it with his wife is ready to tell you all about the area. He gives out good pointers and on where to go and what to see, and local businesses and the hours, etc. I wish we could have stayed more than 1 night. The kitchen is a dream for travelers as anything you could need to cook and prepare is available. Nice seating area to enjoy an evening or watch the bay in the morning.

• 27th Oct 2015

Great stay! Rodney and Margaret are so kind and helpful. The hostel has an amazing view.

I can not say enough! I want to go back very soon. If there was a "10" for the rating I would give this a 12!

Wonderfull Hostel with an amazing location and a real good feeling with the atmosphere.

• 9th Sep 2015

Everything was perfect .

• 27th Aug 2015

The owner Linda is great, very welcoming and caring

• 26th Aug 2015

Sandrock is certainly the best, nicest hostel I've ever been to. Rodney and Margaret are just lovely people! Everything is arranged with care and devotion and you get every information for you trip. From the hostel you can do nice walks without driving anywhere. The kitchen (very well equipped!) and living room area is wonderful to relax, with a great view out to the bay and the possibility to borrow musical instruments just made it perfect. We enjoyed every minute there!

It was the perfect stay. Rodney and Margaret are lovely people who make you feel very welcome. The views and scenery around the hostel are amazing!

• 24th Aug 2015

wonderful place and magical atmosphere.

The hosts are lovely. Really helpful and eager to point you in the right direction with advice and local knowledge. The hostel is also situated in one of the most beautiful locations I've ever been to. I'd happily visit again.

The best Hostel I've ever been in. Extremly clean kitchen and bathrooms, very familiar athmosphere, great location.