Sandrock Holiday Hostel Reviews

Port Ronan, Malin Head, Inishowen Peninsula, Donegal, Ireland

Thank you for this amazing treasure far from the world.... The hostel was clean and well decorated; The view is amazing and we were lucky to be the only one there at that time of the year. You can find quietness and peace there, with your friends, in couple or alone! The couple who own the place is very kind and helpful. You will love it! We will come back. Soumaya (france), Matteo (italy), Johnny (ireland) and Laura (spain)

Hostel is beatiful, espacially kitchen. It was definetely best place during our trip in Ireland.

• 17th Nov 2014
  • Poland

This place is a little corner of heaven on the edge or Ireland. The view of the ocean from the living room and one of the bedrooms is absolutely fantastic. You could not find better host, all the recommendations and little stories about previous visitors. The place is very homey and I will definitely go back to stay a little longer !

Amazing place to spend relaxing days at the Ireland's northest point. Unique view on the sea from the living room and if you are lucky... aurora and basking sharks!

Great hostel overlooking the beach. The owners are a family who live on the site and they were incredibly friendly and helpful - we even got a complimentary cup of tea and biscuits on arrival and sat enjoying it at the bay window looking out onto the sea. This hostel feels more like a home than a hostel. It's a place to linger for a few days if you have time and enjoy the local surrounds. Everything was clean and tidy but internet is slow. I have a great visit and would love to go back one day.

Wonderful atmosphere, Rodney is an excellent host, he gave us lots of good advice and conversations. The hostel is very well organized, well equiped, cozy and confortable. The view from the window is amazing! One of the best hostels we've ever stayed in!

This is by far and away the best hostel I have every stayed in. The owners are so friendly and helpful, there was even a cup of tea on our arrival! Spectacular views from the living room, and the hostel is full of information on the area which the owners have compiled. It was spotlessly clean and the kitchen was very well equipped. Also fantastic value for money. We will definitely be going back!

Staff is very helpful and location is brilliant just next to shore at Malin head.. There is a beautiful panoramic view of the shore right from the living room.. Would definitely recommend!! :-)

Probably the most beautiful hostel in Ireland.

I wish I could have stayed longer at Sandrock Holiday Hostel. Great location and lovely owners, that even greet you with tea and biscuits. On top you get heaps of information on the area. For its fair price, the awesome view, well equipped kitchen and comfortable common room I highly recommend this hostel.

We really enjoyed our stay in Sandrock hostel. Great atmosphere, facilities and location. The owners were kind and helpful.

Sandrock hostel was like a time capsule, a magical place. We wish we could have stayed longer!

Much better than I expected, in fact I enjoyed my short stay much more than had I stayed in a bed and breakfast or hotel, at a fraction of the price. The facilities were first class and the owners were very helpfull and friendly.

• 11th Jul 2014