Sandy Hostel

Fabulous 847 Total Reviews
Fabulous 847 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 31-40
24th Apr 2017

This place's location is PERFECT. First time in Rome and I'm so lucky I chose to stay here. Walking distance to the main station, colosseum, Roman forum, Palatine Hill etc etc. Very nice, lovely area. Super close to the metro (there are only 2 lines in Rome so there's a chance you won't be close to a metro with another hostel). Stay here to get your bearings and to save lots of money by being so close to major must-sees. Great, busy, cheap restaurant close by- La Base.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
9th Dec 2016

Close to Roma Termini, tons of bars/grocery stores/restaurants around. Wasn't a common area to meet other people. Quaint kitchen, but was sufficient for us. Clean rooms and facilities. Staff was super nice. The elevator was awesome! Would definatly return to this hostel

12th Nov 2016
6.6

First of all, it was in this random, sketchy, unmarked building. Luckily someone let me into the building and then after a long trek upstairs, stepping over tons of cigarette buds, I finally made it to the fourth floor. After ringing the doorbell and calling Sandy Hostel several times, I ended up waiting on the steps for over 2 hours. When I finally was let in (the lady responsible for checking me was out shopping), I was quite happy with the space.