7.8
Very Good 843 Total Reviews
7.8
Very Good 843 Total Reviews
Sandy Hostel Located at Via Cavour 136, 00184 - Roma, , Rome.
Italy
Rome 00184 Via Cavour 136, 00184 - Roma
78% 843
41.8967774 12.4955136
    Rooms available

12th Nov 2016
6.6

First of all, it was in this random, sketchy, unmarked building. Luckily someone let me into the building and then after a long trek upstairs, stepping over tons of cigarette buds, I finally made it to the fourth floor. After ringing the doorbell and calling Sandy Hostel several times, I ended up waiting on the steps for over 2 hours. When I finally was let in (the lady responsible for checking me was out shopping), I was quite happy with the space.

15th Sep 2016
7.4

The hostel is very small and kinda difficult to find. There is no common area to interact with other guests. The lady was very nice and more than willing to help answer any questions. i was there for one night and she let me leave my stuff there after check out and let me take a shower when i got back before i left. the room is nice and clean. there are big lockers, just have to provide your own padlock. There is one shower for the entire hall and 2 toliets. i did not have to wait to use it

• Sweden, Female, 18-24
13th Aug 2016
2.3

Arrived late at night, and even though we had a reservation they did not have a room for us but offered a room in a house "just around the corner". The situation made us feel completely unsafe and the face to face response from the staff was unbelievably bad. It was so bad that we left and panic booked a hotel room. I have never been treated this bad at a hostel before. Do NOT book with this hostel.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
11th Aug 2016
6.3

Great location and that's about all. No communal area to meet people or prepare food. One toilet and one shower for the whole hostel. Bonus was an elevator with my heavy bag. You had to check in, in staff members room. It felt uncomfortable and it wreaked of smoke.

• Philippines, Female, 25-30
19th Jul 2016

Csilla was very helpful and insightful. The room was clean. The place is safe with a very good location!