Sandy Hostel

Fabulous 847 Total Reviews
Fabulous 847 Total Reviews

• Canada, Female, 18-24
9th Dec 2016

Close to Roma Termini, tons of bars/grocery stores/restaurants around. Wasn't a common area to meet other people. Quaint kitchen, but was sufficient for us. Clean rooms and facilities. Staff was super nice. The elevator was awesome! Would definatly return to this hostel

12th Nov 2016
6.6

First of all, it was in this random, sketchy, unmarked building. Luckily someone let me into the building and then after a long trek upstairs, stepping over tons of cigarette buds, I finally made it to the fourth floor. After ringing the doorbell and calling Sandy Hostel several times, I ended up waiting on the steps for over 2 hours. When I finally was let in (the lady responsible for checking me was out shopping), I was quite happy with the space.