Sandy Hostel

8.5
Fabulous 845 Total Reviews

12th Nov 2016
6.6

First of all, it was in this random, sketchy, unmarked building. Luckily someone let me into the building and then after a long trek upstairs, stepping over tons of cigarette buds, I finally made it to the fourth floor. After ringing the doorbell and calling Sandy Hostel several times, I ended up waiting on the steps for over 2 hours. When I finally was let in (the lady responsible for checking me was out shopping), I was quite happy with the space.

15th Sep 2016
7.4

The hostel is very small and kinda difficult to find. There is no common area to interact with other guests. The lady was very nice and more than willing to help answer any questions. i was there for one night and she let me leave my stuff there after check out and let me take a shower when i got back before i left. the room is nice and clean. there are big lockers, just have to provide your own padlock. There is one shower for the entire hall and 2 toliets. i did not have to wait to use it