Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Standard Terms of Cancellation
No cancellation penalties will be charged if notification is given at least 7 days
prior to arrival.
In case of cancellations made after this date, the first night will be charged.
In case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Sangiuliano114 *** B & B not have a reception desk open 24 hours a day. And no need to notify the hotel in advance of your arrival time. You will note in the notes section of the booking form or contact the hotel directly using the contact details in e-mail confirmation.
Check-in is possible only up to 22:30, for late check-in is an extra charge.
For Group Booking the indicated maximum total number of 18 people in a number 6 rooms, with accommodation in n. 1 double room, n. 4 triple rooms, n. 1 quadruple room.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Selling Out Soon
Hostelworld Mobile Apps
Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.