Sant Jordi Alberg Reviews

C/ Roger de Lluria 40 1-2, Barcelona, Spain

Great party hostel, they go out every night with other Sant Jordi hostels so it's easy to meet people. Slightly difficult to find as the sign is about the size of an A4 page. My only beef with the place is that I booked a 10 bed room and got a 3 bed room, as somehow I paid more, which was fine except that the 3 person rooms have no windows so there's no fresh air. Fortunately you don't spend much time sleeping. Would definitely stay here again, worth the money

I had the best 4 nights at Sant Jordi Alberg! The staff were friendly, helpful and relaxed and took us out every night to bars and clubs. Met some wonderful people and will never forget my trip to Barcelona as Sant Jordi made it even better! One thing I will say though is that it isn't the place to stay if you want a good nights sleep as people come into your room drunk from nights out throughout the evening.

• 27th Jun 2014
  • Wales

If you aren't sure about where to stay in Barcelona and are looking for a fun and clean hostel with a great location, great atmosphere and plenty to keep you entertained, stay in sant jordi Alberg! It's fair to say the stars of the show were the staff - absolutely amazing guys who want nothing more than to make your stay as good as possible. we experienced no problems at all during our stay and would definitely come back again. THANKS SANT JORDI ALBERG!

• 23rd Jun 2014

Loved this Hostel. Made some friends that I will never forget. Mikeal is the homie without a doubt.

Overall my experience at Sant Jordi Alberg was one of the best I've had. The staff were amazing, as was the atmosphere. They practically knew each individual guest by name and organised things such as hostel dinners and pub crawls. It was a perfect place to stay as a solo traveller as I had no issues making friends and finding people to do things with. The facilities were great, two fully stocked kitchens, and with full size lockers there were no issues with security.

Air conditioning in the room which was great! Every night they would get everyone together to go out to the bar/club. Staff was very friendly.

My favorite part of my eurotrip by far and it's mainly because I stayed at Sant Jordi! Great party/social atmosphere, awesome staff and great facilities. The only drawback is it's a little more expensive but totally worth it in my mind!

Party hostel. Its modern, clean and if you're not near any of the two common room areas you should enjoy a peaceful, refreshing sleep. However the staff are very thoughtful and make sure everyone who wants to continue the party is out by 11pm. They also some nights cook delicious, traditional foods (cheap like 3 euros a head). We wanted to make a room change the day we arrived and they were more than happy to do what they could. The location is good and the pub crawls are better.

Excellent Atmosphere

Relaxing place. Cool staff. Portuguese and Basque nice guys. Not tons of facilities but good place to hang

Great hostel in a fantastic location. Very small so you get to meet and know all of the people very well. Staff is excellent.

Everything about this hostel was great! Awesome staff and all the others staying there were cool and easy to get along with. Definitely recommend!

I just loved this hostel. A walking-distance from almost everything you have to see in Barcelona, great staff, all very sympathetic and the best atmosphere for young people to gather and have fun at night, all together. If you go by yourself, like I did, be sure you're gonna meet some very nice people and have a great time during your stay in Barcelona.

• 30th May 2014

Was my first hostel experience ever and I was blown away. The facilities are very safe and clean. The other occupants are down to party. The staff arranges a pub crawl each night (which meets with all the other Sant Jordi Hostels) that ends at a pretty cool club. Prior to the pub crawl, people will be playing drinking games together, which makes it pretty easy to meet people. Only downside: I had trouble finding the hostel, the sign next to the door is kind of small - but a very small downside.

Staff were amazing! Really helpful in terms of what you can see and do. They organize group nights to help get to know each other.

This has got to be one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. Awesome staff and awesome people. Great social atmosphere, great pub crawls and other activities. Great help from staff highly recommend.

• 20th May 2014
  • New Zealand

Would never stay at any other hostel. I met wonderful people, the staff was amazing in every way.... If you want to have a good time and get into the clubs free and meet some awesome people and be in a great location... This is the place from you.

Such a lovely hostel, really clean and the staff were all really friendly and helpful about what to do in Barcelona. Great location too, definitely recommend anyone to stay here!

• 20th May 2014

Awesome staff, good party hostel.

Awesome... Third time here and I definitely recommend it! The staff is amazing, very helpful and kind! That's always my first choice when I'm in Barcelona.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4