Sant Jordi Alberg Reviews

C/ Roger de Lluria 40 1-2, Barcelona, Spain

Muy buena onda y buen clima, excelente hostel, de los mejores que estuvimos. Daniel excelente antencion y los otros chicos tambien.

The best thing in this hotel it's the staff, besides this this hostel it's Ok.

When we got there , they had no details of our check in and due to that we had to go from a 3 bed to a 6. Other than that it was a well located hostel with good internet and a big tv. It is backed into a main road and very loud at night, definitely take earplugs. Beds were pretty squeaky to. Probably wouldn't stay again only because i have stayed in better ones in barca. Not bad overall though Definitely not great

Very clean, and great staff! Would definitely recommend.

This hostel has a high rating, so I decided to stay here. I didn't like it at all. The rooms were very small. We were with 10 people in a room of 20 square meters and the mattresses were very poor. The lockers are very good though. But all in all I wouldn't recommend staying here.

Sant Jordi was the best hostel I have ever been!

This is such a great hostel, definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a great hostel in Barcelona. It's not huge so has a great homely atmosphere, super easy to make friends if traveling alone! By far my favourite thing were the family like dinners each night followed by a great night out all ogranized by the beautiful Francesca! I'll would stay here again in a heart beat.

I had an amazing time. But for those of you traveling alone, be advised that when you go out with the group at night, you will no longer have the guidance of the Hostel employee to take you back to your room - once you're at the night club, you're on your own. Nonetheless, it was awesome!

Some of the locks for the bathrooms were broken and the beds were always creaking when there was any movement at all.

The staff at Sant Jordi were wonderful and welcoming, and helped us understand the different events being planned for the hostel guests. The hostel itself is what I'd describe as average. The metal bunk beds were very squeaky (and I didn't realize that wasn't the norm until visiting multiple hostels with wooden bunk beds), and the showers didn't smell great. I did love that your keycard opens a secure cabinet for your luggage--something other hostels do not have.

Homely atmosphere, good location, very easy to make friends if you're traveling on your own! There is a pub crawl everyday! I've never been in a hostel with better atmosphere than Sant Jordi! I was in Barcelona for the New Year's eve and I had an amazing time in Sant Jordi! The staff were awesome (thanks Fernanda, Daniel and the others!)

The hostel was great. Really friendly staff and everything we needed was there. You can get a meal for only 3€, and they ar delicious! The only downside was the smell. In a room, it smelled really badly. So the whole floor got a decent smell of the room. And me and my friends always got up late (about 1 PM), and at that time, the showers smelled moldy. But all in all it was a really great experience and if I'm ever again in barcelona, I'll come back.

Amazing hostel! Best facilities possible. However not nearly as good of a party place as its talked up to be

Not bad. I liked the free pub crawls, was fun.

I had one of the best times at Sant Jordi Alberg. It felt like one big family that had nothing but a good time.

The dinners and nights out were awesome! Good location within walking distance to most places

Its an awesome hostel with awesome staff and people. They have cool and the cheapest activities. We spend two nights and we wish to stay more. We'll be back for sure.

WOW loved this place it's so so good Atmosphere - that's what we are all after right- well these guys have it - if you want to party then this is amazing the nights out take you to the cool clubs and bars where you skip the lines it's like being a VIP. if you want to chill out then there are lots of places here as well. Cleanliness- I saw the cleaning lady all the time felt very clean & tidy. Value for money- 4 euro gets an amazing meal cooked Francesca eve night STAY HERE

Very clean hostel, great staff :)

• 14th Dec 2015

This hostel was amazing, I loved the time I spent there! Everyone was very friendly and helpful. It was very nice to meet Pedro who works in the Hostel. He is very nice, very funny and friendly. He gave lots of tips regarding places to visit, places to eat, etc. This experience wouldnt have been the same without meeting him. If you are thinking about going to Barcelona, this hostel its the right place to stay :)

• 11th Dec 2015