Sant Jordi Alberg Reviews

C/ Roger de Lluria 40 1-2, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

It's located near everything, and if not, a metro or bus ride away. Activities every night. Friendly people. Very helpful and wonderful staff.

Great hostel if you're looking for place to enjoy the city in all its forms, good location, great atmosphere, great staff, and very welcoming by the staff and guests!! The pub crawls are a great way to see the nightlife of the city and helps all the guests to get to know each other...made some new friends for myself from all over the world! 100% all round from us!!

You guys are great! What thing you could add would be some security measure allowing people to leave their phones charging at an outlet securely, without other people being able to steal them. Thanks for being great!

I had an amazing time at Sant Jordi Alberg! Nightly activities, group dinners, fun atmosphere. I would definitely go back. Thank you Daniel, Renatto and Mikel! :)

Amazing hostel, incredible people.

Great hostel, really enjoyed my stay, friendly staff, excellent facilities, cental location.

Great Hostel, great atmosphere. The only thing that I missed, were power-plugs beside every bed or in the lockers. But I felt pretty save leaving my phone somewhere else to charge. The Hostel is pretty small, but its always full and you will pubcrawl with all the other St.Jordi Hostels. So you are basically forced to meet new cool people. Me and my girlfriend had a great time and would always come back.

I miss a Kitchen

Very very loud. We stayed in the room right next to the lounge. If you would like to sleep stay at the Sant Jordi Rock Palace.

• 7th Mar 2014

The hostel was great, but what really made the experience was the party man, RENNATO!!! Not only does he get the night going, but he also makes some awesome sangria!

The Staff is very nice (humor, open-minded, competent, friendly, etc.). Facilities are clean & modern. Its an excellent choice, if you want to get to know people and have a lot of fun (they have get-togethers, pub-crawls, and many other events). However, if you want a calm atmosphere i'd say I slept in much calmer hostels. :D I really liked the stay at Sant Jordi Sagrada Familia (we had to change to sagrada familia due to some problems) but i guess the hostels do not differ much.

• 3rd Mar 2014

Literally best hostel. The people that work there are amazing and helpful. They plan nightly activities that ensures getting to know the other guests which makes the experience even better.

• 27th Feb 2014

I stayed at Sant Jordi Alberg for one night in Feb. 2014. I was looking for a party hostel to sample Barcelona's nightlife and I was not disappointed. We started drinking jungle juice at the hostel went to a number of bars and clubs with a huge group of people. I stayed in a 10 person room, got back at 4am, and was the first person back...crazy.

Truth to be told, Sant Jordi Alberg literally blew my mind. For the lack of a better word, I had great time there. It took me in with it's super friendly and helpful staff members from the reception and it goes all the way. It is just in the middle of the city where you can walk up to anywhere you will possibly want to go in Barcelona, let alone it being in one of the most beautiful city in the world. I had a memorable time in there and all those three days will always be very precious to me.

• 22nd Feb 2014
  • Bangladesh

Best hostel in the world. Besides being very well located, I was very well received and I felt like home. A lot of fun and an excellent staff!

• 20th Feb 2014

Didn't liked at all. No window in my room and stains in the white sheets. I've got a 3 bed thinking it would be a good deal but it was terrible, loud since close to the common area where it had no atmosphere, just a big TV playing loud the whole day. I understand it's hard to keep an atmosphere in those hostels with 100 beds, but I don't see an effort. Staff was helpful but somehow seems like there's a competition going on between them. Checked out earlier and lost money, but was happy to leave!

Great staff! Very helpful.

Great Hostel in all senses! The staff is always available to help and give touristic advices. The atmosphere is very friendly. Everynight there's a different program organized by the staff and most people in the hostel join to party and go out (so it doesen't bother who stay). Absolutely one of the best youthhostels I've stayed and definitely the best place if you'd like to get to know people. It's also very well located, everything is new and clean and there are individual lockers in the rooms.

• 11th Feb 2014

Amazing hostel! A lot of space, clean and very good location.

Excellent hostel, good showers, comfortable beds, clean space, good kitchen facilites, happy dinning area, Tv. Excellent staff!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5