Sant Jordi Alberg Reviews

C/ Roger de Lluria 40 1-2, Barcelona, Spain

Great staff! very friendly and helpful! Great atmosphere!

What a hostel!! Honestly my experience in Barcelona would not have been the same without Sant Jordi! Great location, awesome staff, kitchen stays open 24hours, and every night they have a bar crawl that is just SICK! They also cool dinner for like 4euros and it tastes amazing. Great place for a solo traveler. They take care of you. I would stay there anyday. Shout out to Dani and Renatto for making me feel like home.

I had a fantastic stay at the Sant Jordi Alberg hostel. I have traveled a lot and I have never stayed in a hostel, what a great first time experience. The staff is awesome, you can tell they are well experienced in this hospitality field. They shared a bunch of insight about Barcelona, and even took us all out for free to Sutton Club. (INSANE) Thanks so much to Gabri (glorious beard) and Renato (hipster looking guy). Your help was invaluable and you inspire me to help others.

• 11th Mar 2015

The Best Hostel in Barcelona. Everything is excellent! Clean, well located, great atmosphere, and the guys who work there are awesome! Every night the hostel will arrange somehing to do, from eating Paella all together, to do pub crawls! Would stay again for sure!

• 10th Mar 2015
  • Argentina

Sant Jordi Alberg was amazing! I loved my stay there and the staff is so friendly. Everyone we met was fantastic. From the moment we got there we felt welcomed. There are large common areas where people actually congregate, so it is easy to meet fellow travelers. The nightly pub crawl is fantastic - I had a little too much fun! I'd like to thank Fernando and Pablo for the amazing care and attention they provided. The place was always clean and everyone was so nice.

• 8th Mar 2015

Small rooms, the fotos on the internet of the rooms aren´t taken of the actual rooms!?

• 5th Mar 2015
  • Spain

Absolutely love this place. Unbeatable location. Walking distance to many sites like La Ramla, Catalunya, Sagrada Familia. Cheap and good dinner every night ranges 2-4€ (except for veg pasta, I didn't like it) and you get to meet friends during that. Super cool pub crawl and absolutely FREE. Supermarket is just right across. Might be a bit hard to find at first time coz there're no sign. I had amazing time here and didn't wanna leave.

Great hostel with awesome friendly staff. Love the cheap dinners and drinking games. It's sounds like a big party hostel but is quite small actually. During winter when I was there maybe about 10 or so people would head out for the pub crawl every night where you join with the other Jordi hostels.

If you like to party the Spanish way, leaving around midnight and coming back at 5 am then this is a cool hostel. However, if you need somewhere to SLEEP while you're traveling, this is the worst decision you could make. For some reasons it's ok with people to blast repetitive awful techno at 1am and people yelling and drinking in the hallways and common rooms which are adjacent to the rooms where you're supposed to sleep. Worst experience of my life trying to sleep with inconsiderate people.

• 26th Feb 2015

This was the best place I could have landed in for a week in Barcelona. There is such a great community feel, we eat cheap (and delicious) typical Catalan meals and we are all invited to go out to different places every night. I traveled alone yet left with many new friends. All the staff too is incredible, everyone is so friendly, and they give you the best advice about what to do here. Shout out to Gabriele and Estella, staff and friends I will keep in my heart!! Thank you thank you everyone!

• 24th Feb 2015

One of the best hostels I have stayed in. Everything is so cleannnn. the staff is awesome!!! There are facilities for you to cook and you have your own locker and everything.

• 23rd Feb 2015

The door is way too heavy. People come back at different time in the morning always scare us up, and that happens a couple of times.

• 19th Feb 2015
  • Taiwan

the best hostel i've ever been to. The staff was great and the night life was even better. I had a great experience in Barcelona thank to you guys. The only thing that wasn't great was the lack of breakfast. The best atmosphere in all my Eurotrip.

Just an overall amazing hostel! The staff is the best part: friendly, helpful, and hilarious! The place was always very clean and all the guests were super respectful of others. It was the the perfect combo of a party hostel and hostel that felt more like a home-away-from-home. I really hope to stay again sometime soon :) p.s. the towels they have for rent are the most luxurious I have ever used, such a weird detail to notice but these towels are seriously great.

Great hostel in a central location with the most amazing staff to help you with all your needs. Stay here and you won't be disappointed!

shower was amzaing!

this was a perfect place to stay to meet people and have a friendly helping environment. the positive atmosphere definitely spread between each guest.

Genuinely without a doubt one of the best Hostels I have ever stayed in - perfect for getting to know people and partying!

• 6th Feb 2015

Staying in Sant Jordi Alberg has been one the greatest experiences I had have in my journey through Europe. The staff couldn't be nicer, they treated us so well, with so much kindness, that we felt as a family. They helped us to know better the city and gave us advice to move there. Besides, the place is very clean, the lady who cleans is so lovely, and the beds are comfortable with warm blanket. I really hope to come back to Barcelona, and one of the reasons is because I want to stay here again

• 6th Feb 2015
  • Colombia

Have stayed at quite a few hostels all over Europe and this is possibly the best one. The staff are super friendly and helpful. The location is great. They cook delicious cheap dinners every night for a very reasonable price (3-4 euros). Free pub crawl every night with a really cool crew. And the right vibe to stay in, chill out and watch a movie if you weren't feeling up to going out. Highly recommend this place and wouldn't stay anywhere else when in Barcelona

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5