Sant Jordi Alberg Reviews

C/ Roger de Lluria 40 1-2, Barcelona, Spain

Estela anda Daniel were great!

• 25th Aug 2015
  • Argentina

These guys know how to treat their guests.

Was there for two nights. Staff are really nice and helpful and told me a lot about the city. The room was clean and bathrooms also clean. My only problem was staying on the second night the air conditioning unit broke and was spitting out water at me all night. In the morning I woke to a puddle of water on the floor and a wet bag and belongings. The girl at the front desk was lovely and allowed me to wash and dry my clothes but overall this slightly ruined my experience at this hostel :(

Hi guys! Had a great stay here, even though it was for only one night. Felt like a valued part of the hostel. I cant remember the name of the awesome receptionist who helped with all my food related questions but she was plain awesome an helpful :-). As was everyone. Keep it up and I'll be back! Jay

• 22nd Aug 2015

Perfect place to be hungover and watch mean girls

• 16th Aug 2015

Ima be real and say that this is by far the best hostel I've stayed at. Sant Jordi Alberg is smaller than the other Jordis but it's so much more intimate and close knit - everyone is like one little happy family. On top of that the staff are fkn awesome, they go above and beyond. My washing wasn't completely dry and these guys put my clothes in their own dryer for me. One of the staff made me a whole list of things to do at another island in Spain - Mernoca. Srsly just wow. Thanks guys! -Jono

I would not consider this to be a rowdy party hostel. Although fun and easy to meet people the party boy was not engaging at making people play drinking games or join together as a big group. was dissapointed that we were always taken to over priced and over crowded bars or really empty overpriced clubs. if you want a chill vibe this is a great hostel but if you are looking for an epic time this is not that place.

Great hostel. Great staff. Pricy but it is barcelona.

Pretty great hostel all around. Nice common areas for meeting other travelers, AC in the rooms, very clean, dinners with the hostel are AMAZING. Definitely would recommend for travelers that want to meet other travelers.

One of my favourite hostels that I have stayed in! The staff was beyond excellent, and the place was clean and had a great atmosphere. I only stayed 2 nights and was out most of the time, but I really enjoyed what the hostel had to offer. I would definitely stay here again if I return to Barcelona!

Loved my whole time at Sant Jordi Alberg!! All the staff are amazing, felt so safe and the food at night is lovely! Would definitely recommend to anyone and I will be staying there next time I visit Barcelona!

• 4th Aug 2015

I always love the Sant Jordi staff! This was my second time in a Sant Jordi hostel and it's a great atmosphere for meeting people and having fun. The staff is really friendly and helpful and take you on a pub crawl (basically a bar and then a club) every night...and it's free! They have so many different locations and all are great, within walking distance to las ramblas and the city center.. definitely recommend!

All around a great environment. Easy to meet people with the lively common area and the in-room AC made it perfect during the hot Barcelona nights.

Great place to stay and meet people, the staff is very welcoming and the activities they organise are magnifique.

• 2nd Aug 2015
  • Colombia

In my travels, this was hands down the best hostel I've stayed at. The staff was incredibly helpful and offered tips around Barcelona without me even asking, the rooms come with lockers with electronic locks, and the staff made dinner every night. Next time I go to Barcelona, they can expect my business again.

Sant Jordi Alberg was amazing! I had a wonderful time during my stay there. It is a beautiful hostel, and it is in a great location. The staff were awesome and they made the hostel seem more like we were just a large group of friends all hanging out than strangers who had just met. My whole experience there was unbelievable. I had a great time.

I had an overall amazing experience at Sant Jordi Alberg during my stay. The location and facilities are pretty great, but I think what made my stay so wonderful were the staff. Elisa, Gabriele, and Renato went above and beyond their duties to make sure everyone was having a good time. Thank you!!! I will definitely be coming back.

• 27th Jul 2015

Had a great time here, awesome welcome by Daniel and made it just in time for the friday bar shenanigans. Clean everything and good crew of people.

• 24th Jul 2015

The hostel is in a great location, near Plaça Catalunya. All of the sightseeing attractions were easily accessible by either walking or metro. The staff were really friendly and helpful! The breakfast isn't free and very basic, but the dinners were cheap and delicious! The dinners and pub crawls are a great way to meet other travelers and experience authentic food. The atmosphere is great for those that want to party and meet people. There are coed and separate gender bathrooms.

Can't complain , one of the cleanest hostels I have been to

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6