Sant Jordi Alberg Reviews

C/ Roger de Lluria 40 1-2, Barcelona, Spain

We loved Sant Jordi - it had the perfect atmosphere. The facilities were always clean and our beds were very comfy. Not only is the hostel itself wonderful, but the staff is really what makes it the best! Anyone at the front desk was more than willing to answer questions or provide suggestions, and each night they put on a free pub crawl where we made great friends with other travelers! Special shout out to Pablo for all the awesome tips, and Renatto for showing us a good time! Highly recommend!

• 20th Jun 2015

This hostel is great! Good location. Very nice staff. Very safe. There is no bad comments for it.

• 18th Jun 2015

A great atmosphere with faboulous staff. Cheap dinners, free bar/club crawl every night. Great place to stay!

The staff were amazing! Special thanks to Pablo, Daniel, and Bruna. Great group of fellow travelers as well, which can sometimes be hit or miss. Highly recommend the dinners and pub crawls, but I would venture out on your own as well instead of doing those every night.

• 15th Jun 2015

Great staff and great activities they organize. The hostel is a bit small and tight in the rooms.

Awesome party atmosphere and overall and amazing experience just as I remember from being there a few years ago.

• 14th Jun 2015
  • South Africa

Spent two nights there, it was my second time, amazing place, very clean, very friendly staff specially Pablo at the reception. Also great place for meeting new people and the pub crawls organized by the hostel is perfect for that, definitely recommended.

• 13th Jun 2015
  • Egypt
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Sant Jordi is definitely the best place to stay in Barcelona, if you really like to party, you have every night pub crawl that will take you to the best bars and clubs for free! If you're travelling by yourself there's no problem, you will meet a lot of new people here! The staff is very very friendly and helpful, the hostel is very clean and the location is also the best since it's located in the city centre near Passeig de Gracia. You will have the best times if you stay in Sant Jordi! Gracias

• 13th Jun 2015
  • Portugal

I enjoyed this place so much!! Best hostel I've been to especially for the partying. Plus the staff are all very friendly, I will definitely come back. Thanks again for a great time.

• 11th Jun 2015

Saint Jordi Alberg hostel was more then amazing! The hostel was small so it was more of a family style feel and that's exactly what we created! It's hard not to meet people and we met a group of about 12 travelers from around the world in which felt like family! Every night we are the delicious dinner that was prepared at the hostel for us with everyone and then we would all go out on the free pub/club crawl together! 500 characters isn't enough to write how great it was. Will come back!!!!

This was my favorite hostel we stayed in during our time in Europe! The staff was beyond helpful with any questions we had about exploring Barcelona. Everyone is friendly and wants to get to know you, which made the hostel feel very welcoming and allowed you to get to meet so many people. The nightly pub crawls were so fun and the hostel was the best place to start the night. Loved Sant Jordi and would stay again! Thanks for everything!

• 9th Jun 2015

This was the coolest hostel I have ever been to. Everyone and everything was so communal and friendly that it impossible to not meet anyone even if you tried not to! Everyone who ran the place such as Pablo and Hernand were extremely friendly. I was invited to back to chill at the hostel and for dinners/pub crawls even after I left the place! If you are looking for a great time. This is where it is at!

• 9th Jun 2015
  • New Zealand

Loved this place! Was really clean, a/c in the rooms is a lifesaver. The communal dinners and couches in the common room make it a great place to meet people. The staff was great too! A shout out to Hernan, Pablo and Oh for the great nights out!! I will definitely stay here again.

We love this hostel!

• 8th Jun 2015

Amazing place, great atmosphere and the all of staff really make you feel at home and like you are amongst friends - special thanks to Pablo y Hernan who were great company and always shared their Fernet y Coca, abrazos grandes

Stayed here for a week as a solo traveler. Everyone was incredible. Home cooked meals, great friends, and a hell of a time. Cannot recommend this place enough. Gracias poor todos!

Barcelona was my first stop travelling solo and Sant Jordi hostel was fantastic for it! The hostel staff are great and really put in effort to ensure the hostel has a great atmosphere and very helpful with the dinners and pub crawls every night. It's clean, in a good location and has everything you need. Would definitely recommend, I had a great time :)

I loved the vibe at this hostel - it's not too big which means you get to know loads more people than at other hostels and the nightly dinners/pub crawls are the best way to meet a whole ton of travellers. There are good communal areas, the staff loved chatting to everyone, they always said hi and everything was really clean. Top location too :)

The vibes in this hostel are great. Everyone, including all the people I met were so friendly and funny! I love that the staff hangs out with guests at night and takes us on fun pub crawls. I wanted to stay another night but they were booked for the weekend. Hernàn was kind enough to invite me to their nightly dinners even if I was going to be staying at a different hostel. I met such amazing people here and am thankful for the experience Sant Jordi provided!

I've just stayed one night but it was alrigth. The clerk was was really cool

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5