Sant Jordi Alberg Reviews

C/ Roger de Lluria 40 1-2, Barcelona, Spain

This is a nice hostel that give me a great Barcelona journey.

I guess this is getting kind of old now since I've stayed here so many times, but this is the best hostel. I've become great friends with the people who work here and have also met so many great travelers here as well. I have nothing but good things to say about sant jordi alberg!

I would never stay anywhere else in Barcelona!

• 23rd Oct 2014

excellent, welcoming, kind, open, helpful staff, great spirit, lovely people

• 22nd Oct 2014

I really loved my stay at this hostel !! I stayed in 4 hostels in Barcelona and this one was my favorite ! The size of this hostel is perfect, not too big or too small. The staff is awesome and very nice. There is a staff guy named Ronaldo and he's the perfect hostel party organiser and he is a really good cook too ! Folks, this hostel is the real deal ! So, if you want a great and clean party hostel , go there !

Nice hostel, good rooms, clean and a great staff. Norberto, especially, was very kind from the moment I arrived until the checkout. He helped me with information about the city. Dinner and pub crawl every night! Awsome!

• 20th Oct 2014

Great people, great atmosphere, very clean, good location, and the staff...PARTY ANIMALS!!! (Ho Renato!) Absolutely value for money

• 20th Oct 2014
  • Greece

My stay here was sadly a short one but the hostel seemed pretty great. I’d stayed at another Sant Jordi hostel before and I found they were somewhat similar-which I found to be a good thing. The hostel was clean and spacious, the atmosphere seemed to be great and lively with many people from the hostel going out and partying together.

Sant Jordi Alberg hostel is the ultimate value for both a traveller’s time and money. Security, location, atmosphere and cleanliness were prime 10/10. The facilities and services at the hostel are capable of accommodating polar travellers; nocturnal party animal and sleep-loving daytime explorer. Thank you to the warm and approachable staff for you kindness in making me feel like member of the Sant Jordi team from the get go!

• 15th Oct 2014
  • Cameroon

Great location. Friendly staff. Good security and free lockers. Room was a bit cramped and bad smells were coming through window from outside. Bathrooms smelled a bit as well.

Awsome hostel and Staff. Not the first time here and im sure that it was not the last one.

I really appreciated the friendly staff, the close location to everything, and even the facility. What really bothered me however was the kinds of people this hostel attracts. I'm well aware this is a party hostel and that's even the reason why I chose this hostel but I've never met more rude and obnoxious people in my life. Perhaps it was just a bad day but I'm hesitant to try again.

Best hostel experience I have had by far! Defiantly the place to stay in Barcelona.

• 9th Oct 2014

Had a great one night stay in Barcelona. Staff was phenomenal, as they were very friendly and helpful. Gave me a tour of the place and a run down on how things work. The hostel itself is very centrally located, so it does not take long to get anywhere. Organized outings/barcrawls are great. Lots of space for common area. Would definitely stay again!

Friendly Staff, Clean beds, Secure lockers! I definitely recommend sant jordi alberg!

Really good hostel! The staff is super helpfull and nice. It is a great hostel to go alone because you ' ll surely meet new people.

Nice hostel, really sociable! I travelled alone and met so many nice people there. The staff organises every evening some cool activities which ended up in a club. This was really fun! Moreover, they care a lot about all the common areas and the facilities. My stay has been really cool and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to have fun in Barcelona and stay in a smaller sociable hostel which takes care a lot. To the city or the beach its a little bit far to walk, about 20mins but ok.

According to Sant Jordi Alberg's description online, it was supposed to be a party hostel. We did do a pub crawl every night but I found it quite tame. Still a fun time, but I also stayed at Kabul Party Hostel and it was 10 times better! If you like to party but also like quiet, stay at Sant Jordi Alberg. The staff is super nice. But if you like to be wild and make insane memories, stay at Kabul. Sant Jordj Alberg wasn't really anything special to me.

The best hostel EVER, very clean, amazing atmosphere, great location, and all the staff are so friendly, helpful and nice, Thank you very much for all awesome staff Norberto, Renato, Michael, you was great, I really enjoyed my stay here, and also I made friends there. For sure I would def recommend this hostel

I really enjoyed my stay here. The staff were all incredibly helpful and the hostel is set up to help mingle everyone staying there.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5