Sant Jordi Alberg Reviews

C/ Roger de Lluria 40 1-2, Barcelona, Spain

This hostel is located at an awesome spot and pretty ok in terms of cleanliness, security and facilities. The staff are helpful and friendly but a bit too present at all times for my taste (e.g. they hang out with guests often). There are pub crawls and club visits every night and if you like to get drunk and party, this is probably the best hostel you can find. About 90% of guests were very young Canadians, Americans or Australians. Conclusion: I enjoyed my stay but def not 4 everyone.

This was our first time staying in a hostel and it was one of the best experiences. Everyone was really nice and we had a lot of fun. Ps: hola Pablo!

• 20th Sep 2014
  • Mexico

Lovely staff, lovely atmosphere

This was my first experience in a hostel and it didn't disappoint! All the rooms including bathrooms were very clean. I was travelling by myself so I was really happy to find that the atmosphere was very social. There was always someone around to talk to and it was very easy to meet people in the evening. The staff were really friendly and the activities like having dinner together and going to bars and clubs made my trip so much fun!

• 15th Sep 2014

I loved my stay here! Everyone is so friendly, the staff remembered my name and was happy to give directions or answer any questions, and everyone who stays there is looking to get to know people. I loved the nightly pub crawls and dinners because they were a great opportunity to get to know people. As a solo traveller, it was exactly what I was looking for. This is definitely my favorite hostel I've stayed in so far and I would recommend it to anyone who is going to Barcelona!

• 15th Sep 2014

I would defiantly recommend this hostel just came back from my trip to Barcelona alone. First time travelling there and by myself and it was great - good location and always felt safe. A lot of people there alone and between 18-28. Everynight they go out to bars and clubs as a group with the other hostels

• 8th Sep 2014

The staff were absolutely amazing. Rennatto was an amazing host and made sure everyone was having a great time! Great facilities and common areas which help travelers meet others. Only complaint was the location of the lockers in the room was a bit weird (my locker was closer to the bed across from me, and that persons locker was next to my bed). Made for a bit of an awkward time when trying to get my stuff without waking that person up. Other than that, great hostel!

I absolutely loved Sant Jordi! It was easily my favorite hostel in my whole 3 months of travel. The staff there are so great (Oh, Daniel, etc.) and every night Oh makes a Spanish dinner or takes everyone out for tapas or sangria.. then the pub crawl! I am traveling alone and they made me feel like family right away plus it was very easy to meet new people! The common areas are also really nice for a relaxed atmosphere during the day with tons of movies! Definitely coming back next trip to Barc!

Everything is perfect in Sant Jordi. If you wanna party just go to this hostel. I haven't seen any better! Just I wish they would pick better bars and clubs for the regular night outs. The ones they choose were not so good.

The staff were incredible! Really made our stay that much more enjoyable . Big shout out to O, Daniel and Mikel seriously awesome guys so friendly and helpful!

Had a great stay! The common area is great and you will meet many people because of the general atmosphere.

Hands down the best hostel I have ever stayed in, and I've been travelingn Europe for 3 months. Everything is clean, and is cleaned daily, the crew there are awesome, welcoming and very helpful. It resembles more of like a giant family home rather than a hostel. Loved my week here :)

3rd time in Sant Jordi Alberg.. Location is great, well secured and clean facilities. Pub crawls organized every night, the clubs aren't good though.

What can I say? All around great hostel, great staff, a nice social atmosphere. Would highly recommend.

• 27th Aug 2014

Not a bad 2 night stay, showers are good but toilets are insanely small, staff was very helpful, no place to smoke you have to go downstairs to the street, it's close to metro and shopping, the pub crawl is cool because they met up with the other sant jordi hostels and it's a big group party, it's a real small one floor apartment and most people sat around watching movies so if you want a party atmosphere during the daytime then try the sant jordi rock palace otherwise this place is ok

I highly recommend Sant Jordi Alberg. It's advertised as a party hostel and indeed everyone gets together in the evenings to get the night rolling. At the same time, during the day the atmosphere is relaxed and quiet. The pub crawls are with all of the other sant jordi hostels which provides a night out with a ton of travellers. You will not necessarily get the local nightlife experience but it depends what you are looking for. All in all, great stay.

Sant Jordi Alberg was such an excellent place to stay. The location was great - we were able to walk everywhere we wanted to go which made getting around very easy! The staff were very helpful and always assisted with advice and directions. Sangria night and paella night in the hostel was a great way to get to know people! My only criticism was the pub crawls we went on took us to some strange bars that didn't exactly seem very Spanish at all..... But all in all sant jordi was awesome!

• 20th Aug 2014

Great place full of energy. A little too expensive for a hostel.

• 16th Aug 2014
  • Romania

The staff really cared for your personal trips and travels. The Barcelona knowledge was flawless. The social organised events made it easy to relax and meet new people. The hostel was spotless and regularly cleaned with good washing and cooking facilities. A great stay and will recommend highly.

absolutely loved it! totally recommend it :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4