Sant Jordi Alberg Reviews

C/ Roger de Lluria 40 1-2, Barcelona, Spain

Wouldn't stay anywhere else in barca, pub crawlers are all time mad dudes!

• 11th Nov 2014

Would definitely recommend this place. Clean, good location, great facilities, helpful staff and there is always something on each night so very inclusive which is great for solo travellers

without a doubt, the best hostel ive ever stayed at. Sant Jordi Alberg broke my 'world traveling cherry' and nowhere else i have ever been or will ever go will measure up. amazing staff, good family dinners and all the fun drinking afterwards are the perfect time to meet other lone or group travelers. bathrooms are clean and the rooms have perfectly sized lockers for backpackers. if you stay anywhere but here then you will miss out out everything barcelona has to offer.

Stayed at many hostels in Europe and this one was my favorite. Such a fun party hostel but also clean with great facilities. the staff is amazing and welcoming. I've never felt so at home at a hostel before.

• 6th Nov 2014

Very good hostel for lone travellers who want to meet new people and go out at night. I had an amazing stay at sant jordi alberg and I left Barcelona with a lot of new friends. And the staff is by far the best I have seen so far in a hostel. One day I will definitely return to Barcelona and sant jordi. Thanks for making my stay this memorable.

• 5th Nov 2014

Awesome atmosphere

One of my best stays at a hostel. The staff were exceptional especially Danny, gave everyone a tour around the hostel and even said it's fine to come back after I checked into another hostel as they were full and I wanted to stay in Barcelona Cheap meals there. Free pub crawl every night and BYO alcohol which saved so much money Would deffo stay again

Clean, secure rooms. Large lockers. Only four power points in a 10 bed dorm, so had to charge my phone behind reception. Free 'pub crawl' was really good, they take you to a bar and a club, different each night and you meet up with the other hostels. €1.50 tapas nights and cheap dinners. Just overall great atmosphere!

This is a nice hostel that give me a great Barcelona journey.

I guess this is getting kind of old now since I've stayed here so many times, but this is the best hostel. I've become great friends with the people who work here and have also met so many great travelers here as well. I have nothing but good things to say about sant jordi alberg!

I would never stay anywhere else in Barcelona!

excellent, welcoming, kind, open, helpful staff, great spirit, lovely people

• 22nd Oct 2014

I really loved my stay at this hostel !! I stayed in 4 hostels in Barcelona and this one was my favorite ! The size of this hostel is perfect, not too big or too small. The staff is awesome and very nice. There is a staff guy named Ronaldo and he's the perfect hostel party organiser and he is a really good cook too ! Folks, this hostel is the real deal ! So, if you want a great and clean party hostel , go there !

Superb hostel with great staff who get everyone to meet and go out at night, great place to meet new people. Hostel itself was very comfortable. Only recommendation would be to not take like 30 people to small bars and expensive night clubs haha. Great stay though!

Nice hostel, good rooms, clean and a great staff. Norberto, especially, was very kind from the moment I arrived until the checkout. He helped me with information about the city. Dinner and pub crawl every night! Awsome!

• 20th Oct 2014

Great people, great atmosphere, very clean, good location, and the staff...PARTY ANIMALS!!! (Ho Renato!) Absolutely value for money

• 20th Oct 2014
  • Greece

My stay here was sadly a short one but the hostel seemed pretty great. I’d stayed at another Sant Jordi hostel before and I found they were somewhat similar-which I found to be a good thing. The hostel was clean and spacious, the atmosphere seemed to be great and lively with many people from the hostel going out and partying together.

Sant Jordi Alberg hostel is the ultimate value for both a traveller’s time and money. Security, location, atmosphere and cleanliness were prime 10/10. The facilities and services at the hostel are capable of accommodating polar travellers; nocturnal party animal and sleep-loving daytime explorer. Thank you to the warm and approachable staff for you kindness in making me feel like member of the Sant Jordi team from the get go!

• 15th Oct 2014
  • Cameroon

Great location. Friendly staff. Good security and free lockers. Room was a bit cramped and bad smells were coming through window from outside. Bathrooms smelled a bit as well.

Awsome hostel and Staff. Not the first time here and im sure that it was not the last one.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5