Sant Jordi Alberg Reviews

C/ Roger de Lluria 40 1-2, Barcelona, Spain

Could not ask for a better hostel while in Barcelona. - GREAT staff - Cheap, good dinners each night - Longboard rental - Atmosphere was impeccable - Free pub crawl each night, with MANY people going out Had the absolute best city hostel stay I ever had at Sant Jordi Alberg, and will recommend it to everyone who visits Barcelona.

• 13th May 2015
  • Norway

Literally the best place ever! The staff was extremely friendly...hi Daniel! They told us we could leave our bags in the luggage room as long as we wanted after checkout and even let us shower and hangout there! The free pub crawls were so fun. I met so many new people and the staff really makes sure you have a great time. Also free walking tours around the city twice a day. Definitely recommend this hostel and I can't wait to go back!

• 13th May 2015

I really don't what could make Sant Jordi better. Wonderful atmosphere, best staff I've ever come across at a hostel, great food every night and perfect common spaces to meet people. Really clean and comfortable too. Loved it!

The atmosphere in common room is good, but definitely can be better. ;)

It was a great hostel, and meeting people was very easy. The hostel makes paella every night that everyone can have for around 4 euro, which is a great deal. The hostel also organizes pub crawls, which is a great opportunity to meet people. However, once you make friends, there are better bars and clubs to go to in the city.

Best Hostel in Town!!!

• 25th Apr 2015
  • Egypt

Perfect Hostel to stay in if you want to meet new people. There is a communal dinner for a very nominal price and the lads who manage this place are pretty cool and friendly. They have a pub crawl that starts around 11ish which is meant to be fun. Room was clean with fresh lenins and towel cost was just €2. They also had a decent locaer to store a cabin bag. I would certainly recommend this hostel.

Great atmosphere, free pub crawl, and friendly staff. Perfect place to stay if you're looking to meet new people- the dinners offered each night are good, cheap, and authentic food that give you the perfect chance to socialize. Thanks for a great stay!

I had a great time staying at this hostel. The atmosphere was awesome. Shout out to Fernando!

• 16th Apr 2015

Great crew,very helpful. Created great vibe among the guests

Great atmosphere, good for partying. The mixed bedroom for 3 was really small though.

• 12th Apr 2015

Last week i've stayed in hostel sant jordi alberg. It has been a great experience. For me this was the first time i travelled on my own. Due to the hostel and the amazing city this has proven to be a great holiday. The hostel has good facilities and there is the opportunity to eat dinner at the hostel for only 3 euro's which was delicious. It's a good way to meet new people and i definitely recommend the pub crawls that are every evening/night. Adiós Jordi (from holland)

I had a great visit at sant jordi alberg. Everyone of the staff members were extremely helpful with anything you needed. I definitely recommend eating the nightly dinner they serve it is very inexpensive 3-4 euro and always very good plus it's a great way to socialize before a night out. Each night they take you out to a bar (less expensive drinks) then to a club. Both nights the dancing and music were really good. They meet up with the other sant jordi hostels so it's really a fun time.

Renatto e Dani gajos 100%. Will come back!

• 7th Apr 2015

This hostel is almost perfect. The staff is amazing especially Paolo who cover the morning shift. This hostel is pretty small and everybody talk to each over a dinner offert every night for a very small price. The majority of the people sign up for the dinner and do the FREE pubcrawl with the SO NICE cook. I had a very nice stay a this hostel. The only negative point I have to say is that you can check in very late and it is anoying to have people entering with their bag and stuff late at night.

Before we arrived we only booked 2 nights, but after the 1st night we decided to stay 2 more ahahha The staff was awesome and very helpfull. Special thanks to Renato for the awesome awesome nights (Abraço dos Tugas xD) If you want to party and meet people, this hostel is your choice. Ricardo e João (Portugal)

I really enjoy staying there! The hostel is very well located, within walking distances to lot of touristic places and also two blocks away from train station. The staff was very helpful and it is great that they cook every night and make a group to go out. The only thing I would recommend is to put a plug near each bed, cause it was quite uncomfortable to have the cellphone charging away and having to get up quickly to turn off the waking up alarm.

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • Uruguay

Overall, an amazing stay. The staff were extremely helpful offering tips on the best places to sightsee and eat around the hostel. The dinners made by Rinaldo were delicious. This hostel had the most social and fun atmosphere of any hostel I've been to, with everyone meeting in the common area for dinners and a nightly pub crawl. I was with a group of friends, but would also definitely recommend the hostel to solo travellers as it's an easy and fun place to meet new people.

Sant Jordi Alberg was just amazing!! The staff are incredibly helpful on arrival and throughout the stay. The people that I met at the hostel made my whole trip! It was my first time travelling alone but I found that I was never actually alone because I met such great people! I loved it so much that I wanted to extend my trip but was too hungover on the morning of my flight that I couldn't go get it arranged! SJA do everything to allow people to mix and make friends :)

• 31st Mar 2015
  • British Virgin Islands

I loved my stay at Sant Jordi Alberg, staying there as a solo traveller I felt welcomed and everyone in the hostel gathered together for dinner and drinks before we headed out for the pub crawl. It was clean and quiet when it should be and they cook amazing dinner and cater for people who are vegetarian whenever they can. Shout out to the staff Daniel, Gabri, Pablo, Oh Renatto, Fernando

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5