Sant Jordi Alberg

Superb 4725 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 4725 Total Reviews

22nd Jun 2017

Great hostel for solo travelers. It is convenient located in the center of the city with a supermarket and a gym nearby. The staff is SUPER friendly especially the guy that works during the night and Pedro. Highly recommend for anyone that is looking to meet new people and have a terrific time!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
21st Jun 2017

I was a solo traveler in Barcelona and stayed at Sant Jordi Alberg for 4 nights. The hostel exceeded every expectation I had, from cleanliness, to ambiance, and everything in between. The rooms and bathrooms were clean and air conditioned, the daily dinners and group outings brought everyone close together, and Norberto, Pedro, Renatto, Danilo, and Juan Pablo always made me feel welcome! I HIGHLY recommend staying at this hostel if you want to meet amazing people and explore Barcelona!

20th Jun 2017

My friend and I ended up skipping our flight and staying an extra night because we had so much fun here. The reception team was super helpful and made sure we were able to keep our same beds. Great balance between cleanliness, comfort, and party. I will definitely be returning here next time I'm in Barcelona. Also, Harrie did a great job with the pub crawls and made sure we were having fun, while still staying professional.

20th Jun 2017

This hostel was such a good time! The atmosphere was amazing and the group dinners every night are cheap and delicious as well. The organized nights out every night were fun, too! The only thing I have to complain about is that although the staff was super friendly and great, there was a specific male member of the staff who made not only me but a few other females that I talked to feel very uncomfortable with the way he talked to us. Not something you want to worry about where you're staying.

• Russia, Female, 18-24
20th Jun 2017

I loved this hostel, very clean, very cozy, comfortable and welcoming. the location is perfect. the atmosphere is amazing because of staff, they are really helpful and friendly - Norberto and Pedro are the best :) definitely would stay again!

• USA, Female, 18-24
19th Jun 2017

We seriously loved staying here. This hostel was so much fun and truly what every hostel ought to be like. The facilities were clean, the organized nights out were so safe and fun, and the staff was amazing (Pedro, if you're reading this, I love you). Staying in this hostel made our trip to Barcelona so much fun. They gave us great recommendations and truly cared about us having an enjoyable and safe trip. Wish we could have stayed longer.

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
19th Jun 2017

Wonderful hostel! All the staff are really friendly and helpful and good at creating an atmosphere where it's easy to meet people and make friends. Perfect location for seeing everything you need to in Barcelona too

19th Jun 2017

This is the best hostel ever. I loved our stay! Everything was fantastic! The people, the food, the club crawls, the socialization, the people staying there, and the cleanliness was all 100% on point. I would love to go back. Now every hostel seems pathetic compared to this one. Renatto, Norbie & Pedro were fantastic staff members that made us feel welcomed and helped us find good food! Perfect!

14th Jun 2017

My stay at Sant Jordi Alberg was very pleasant. Perfect location close to major metro stations and walking distance to the beach. I wish I could remember every staff members name as they were extremely helpful and friendly, but Pedro is the only name I can remember. I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone!

• shanex
  • Ireland, Male, 25-30
14th Jun 2017

The staff were very friendly and actively tried to get the hostel stayers to make friends. Location wise it's in the heart of the city: not too far away from the more touristy areas and the genuinely catalog ones. I bought a 10 journey transport ticket but barely used it. The hostel was safe and if you can get into room 1 you have view of the street. Extra bonus points for the cumbia playing at the reception.