Sant Jordi Alberg Reviews

C/ Roger de Lluria 40 1-2, Barcelona, Spain

I really loved my stay at this hostel !! I stayed in 4 hostels in Barcelona and this one was my favorite ! The size of this hostel is perfect, not too big or too small. The staff is awesome and very nice. There is a staff guy named Ronaldo and he's the perfect hostel party organiser and he is a really good cook too ! Folks, this hostel is the real deal ! So, if you want a great and clean party hostel , go there !

I really appreciated the friendly staff, the close location to everything, and even the facility. What really bothered me however was the kinds of people this hostel attracts. I'm well aware this is a party hostel and that's even the reason why I chose this hostel but I've never met more rude and obnoxious people in my life. Perhaps it was just a bad day but I'm hesitant to try again.

Had a great one night stay in Barcelona. Staff was phenomenal, as they were very friendly and helpful. Gave me a tour of the place and a run down on how things work. The hostel itself is very centrally located, so it does not take long to get anywhere. Organized outings/barcrawls are great. Lots of space for common area. Would definitely stay again!

Friendly Staff, Clean beds, Secure lockers! I definitely recommend sant jordi alberg!

Really good hostel! The staff is super helpfull and nice. It is a great hostel to go alone because you ' ll surely meet new people.

Nice hostel, really sociable! I travelled alone and met so many nice people there. The staff organises every evening some cool activities which ended up in a club. This was really fun! Moreover, they care a lot about all the common areas and the facilities. My stay has been really cool and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to have fun in Barcelona and stay in a smaller sociable hostel which takes care a lot. To the city or the beach its a little bit far to walk, about 20mins but ok.

According to Sant Jordi Alberg's description online, it was supposed to be a party hostel. We did do a pub crawl every night but I found it quite tame. Still a fun time, but I also stayed at Kabul Party Hostel and it was 10 times better! If you like to party but also like quiet, stay at Sant Jordi Alberg. The staff is super nice. But if you like to be wild and make insane memories, stay at Kabul. Sant Jordj Alberg wasn't really anything special to me.

The best hostel EVER, very clean, amazing atmosphere, great location, and all the staff are so friendly, helpful and nice, Thank you very much for all awesome staff Norberto, Renato, Michael, you was great, I really enjoyed my stay here, and also I made friends there. For sure I would def recommend this hostel

I really enjoyed my stay here. The staff were all incredibly helpful and the hostel is set up to help mingle everyone staying there.

I am having a hard time putting into words how AMAZING this hostel is. By far, THE ABSOLUTE BEST hostel I have ever stayed in. At first I was skeptical because guys and girls are mixed, but it literally doesn't matter what the sleeping arrangements are because you are NEVER in your room! Everyone hangs out in the common rooms. I literally made life long friends because of this hostel. Security, location, cleanliness, facilities, all AMAZING. I miss you Sant Jordi Alberg.. and Mikel ;) !

Such a wonderful hostel. The atmosphere was so homely and we felt very safe there. The staff were terrific helping us with where to go and what to do. Special thanks to Pablo

Really great atmosphere and cool space. I felt very welcome when I arrived but I would have liked a tour of the place as it is an odd (really cool) shape. The staff really promoted people hanging out and also chilling in the common area. It was actually really nice to see a real TV again, even though I didn't use it much. The kitchen facilities were nice, small but had what was necessary and the bathrooms the same. Had the necessities but really odd. All in all I would def recommend this hostel

This hostel is located at an awesome spot and pretty ok in terms of cleanliness, security and facilities. The staff are helpful and friendly but a bit too present at all times for my taste (e.g. they hang out with guests often). There are pub crawls and club visits every night and if you like to get drunk and party, this is probably the best hostel you can find. About 90% of guests were very young Canadians, Americans or Australians. Conclusion: I enjoyed my stay but def not 4 everyone.

Love the staff! Very safe

• 24th Sep 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

By far the best hostel i have ever been to and i hqve been traveling alot! The staff are super nice and helpful! Perfect for solo travelers.. I'm actually going back there..

• 21st Sep 2014
  • Israel

the location makes the place worthwhile.

Clean and well run hostel with lockers and a nice kitchen. Dedicated to getting people out the clubs. Free entrance to expensive beach clubs every night with the hostel.

This was our first time staying in a hostel and it was one of the best experiences. Everyone was really nice and we had a lot of fun. Ps: hola Pablo!

• 20th Sep 2014
  • Mexico

Lovely staff, lovely atmosphere

This was my first experience in a hostel and it didn't disappoint! All the rooms including bathrooms were very clean. I was travelling by myself so I was really happy to find that the atmosphere was very social. There was always someone around to talk to and it was very easy to meet people in the evening. The staff were really friendly and the activities like having dinner together and going to bars and clubs made my trip so much fun!

• 15th Sep 2014