Sant Jordi Alberg Reviews

C/ Roger de Lluria 40 1-2, Barcelona, Spain

Awesome esxperience! Simply the best hostel in the world! :-)

A complete party hostel. They go as a group every night; they hit a pub until about 2am, then head to a club. A great way to meet others. The living room is great for socializing. Towels can be purchased for €2. They stored our luggage prior to check in and after check out. Drawbacks are that there is no breakfast and there are not enough outlets for the amount of beds. Also, outlets are located far from some of the beds. Free large lockers with card access. Clean hostel. Friendly staff.

Computers were bugging out and the vibe was pretty dead till the daily pub crawl kicks off.

The location was good- 15 minutes from las ramblas. Our door was practically always open but the lockers are big and only work with your key card so you can keep all your stuff sage. Bathrooms and kitchen decently clean- but all this is irrelevant because WE GOT BED BUGS. AWFUL. My brother and I were covered in bites for days. Do not stay here!

• 22nd Nov 2014

Highly recommend this hostel! It is the cleanest hostel I have ever stayed in and the staff is super nice and welcoming. The lockers are really in safe and you don't have to pay extra for it. Would definetly stay in a Sant jordi hostel again!

• 21st Nov 2014

Had a blast here staying for a week! Water smells terrible from bathrooms and showers but that's a Barcelona thing, not Sant Jordi's fault. Just don't drink the water. And you really can't beat a free pub crawl even if it's to touristy places. Cheap dinners are adequate, nothing fancy. You should totally make this a stop on your travels!!

Wouldn't stay anywhere else in barca, pub crawlers are all time mad dudes!

• 11th Nov 2014

Would definitely recommend this place. Clean, good location, great facilities, helpful staff and there is always something on each night so very inclusive which is great for solo travellers

This was my favorite hostel that I stayed at during my 3 month Eurotrip! Everyone is extremely friendly. Seriously it feels like you have known them your entire life after only a 10 minute conversation. For a party hostel, they were surprisingly very active in keeping the place squeaky clean. And with bar crawls and club nights every day of the week, it's impossible not to have a good time. In the hungover mornings, have a cup of coffee and watch a movie in the lounge. :)

without a doubt, the best hostel ive ever stayed at. Sant Jordi Alberg broke my 'world traveling cherry' and nowhere else i have ever been or will ever go will measure up. amazing staff, good family dinners and all the fun drinking afterwards are the perfect time to meet other lone or group travelers. bathrooms are clean and the rooms have perfectly sized lockers for backpackers. if you stay anywhere but here then you will miss out out everything barcelona has to offer.

Stayed at many hostels in Europe and this one was my favorite. Such a fun party hostel but also clean with great facilities. the staff is amazing and welcoming. I've never felt so at home at a hostel before.

• 6th Nov 2014

Very good hostel for lone travellers who want to meet new people and go out at night. I had an amazing stay at sant jordi alberg and I left Barcelona with a lot of new friends. And the staff is by far the best I have seen so far in a hostel. One day I will definitely return to Barcelona and sant jordi. Thanks for making my stay this memorable.

• 5th Nov 2014

Awesome atmosphere

One of my best stays at a hostel. The staff were exceptional especially Danny, gave everyone a tour around the hostel and even said it's fine to come back after I checked into another hostel as they were full and I wanted to stay in Barcelona Cheap meals there. Free pub crawl every night and BYO alcohol which saved so much money Would deffo stay again

Clean, secure rooms. Large lockers. Only four power points in a 10 bed dorm, so had to charge my phone behind reception. Free 'pub crawl' was really good, they take you to a bar and a club, different each night and you meet up with the other hostels. €1.50 tapas nights and cheap dinners. Just overall great atmosphere!

This is a nice hostel that give me a great Barcelona journey.

I guess this is getting kind of old now since I've stayed here so many times, but this is the best hostel. I've become great friends with the people who work here and have also met so many great travelers here as well. I have nothing but good things to say about sant jordi alberg!

I would never stay anywhere else in Barcelona!

excellent, welcoming, kind, open, helpful staff, great spirit, lovely people

• 22nd Oct 2014

I really loved my stay at this hostel !! I stayed in 4 hostels in Barcelona and this one was my favorite ! The size of this hostel is perfect, not too big or too small. The staff is awesome and very nice. There is a staff guy named Ronaldo and he's the perfect hostel party organiser and he is a really good cook too ! Folks, this hostel is the real deal ! So, if you want a great and clean party hostel , go there !