Sant Jordi Alberg Reviews

C/ Roger de Lluria 40 1-2, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

Jordi Alberg was a great hostel! Good to meet people, cool common room with couches and movies, kitchen and very welcoming and helpfull staff who party with you too! Beer-Machine jeah! If you are alone and want to meet interesting people def the place to go to!

When we arrived in Barcelona we'd only booked 2 nights at St Jordi Alberg, but ended up staying 10 because we had the best time and met amazing people there. The staff were great to chat to and incredibly helpful. Giovanni, Mikel, and Pablo were particularly wonderful! And of course Renatto with his smashing mustache was a great laugh. I definitely recommend staying here. If not for anything else, then for the food and sangria nights. Best hostel we've ever stayed at.

• 7th Feb 2014

Could not sleep well because of noise from outside and coldness

Amazing, amazing, amazing! Staff were so helpful, everyone was nice and social. Facilities such as kitchen, bathrooms and living room were perfect. Loved my stay here, and would tell anyone and everyone to stay here if they want a fun time in Barcelona!

Well, i want to start with the amazing musk sticks that you put each bedroom. Such a fragrance i will remember after years. Please keep doing it because it just smells like the hot barcelona men... :)) The hostel is a perfectly cozy place when the common areas are considered; however, the rooms are very poorly decorated, so i sometimes felt like it was a codl hospital room. Even small pictures hanged on the wall, or a simply ornated lamp could make it better.

Highly recommend staying here! Great people, staff and hang out areas! Organised pub crawls nightly along with games and communal cooked meals! Heaps of fun!

The staff were absolutely amazing. Renatto went above and beyond to make sure we all had great nights out together and to show us the city! Such a great atmosphere in the hostel, brilliant location, everyone was so friendly and welcoming. The communal areas were perfect to sit down and chat with other travellers from every corner of the world. Definitely one of the best hostels I've been to in Europe! 10/10. Major love to all the crew in Sant Jordi

• 1st Feb 2014

After 6 months of travelling through Europe, Sant Jordi Alberg is easily the best hostel I've stayed at. You're immediately made to feel right at home and it's so easy to meet people in their big comfy common rooms and dining room where there's regular family dinners/sangria sessions. Perfect choice for solo travellers! Thanks for one of the best weeks of my life - missing my Barcelona family already!

The cleanest hostel I have ever been to! The wonderful staff are so helpful and go out of their way to ensure that you can find your way around Barcelona! Crazy pub crawl, awesome dinners, and really fun group outings. The hostel has such a great homely feel as well. 10/10 would recommend!

ho trovato un ostello veramente carino e accogliente.inoltre c'era del personale italiano che rispondeva e mi consigliava in modo eccellente.mi ricordo di giovanni che mi ha aiutato nel mio visitare barcellona con le sue indicazioni

• 23rd Jan 2014

Definitely the best hostel I've stayed at during my Euro-trip. I really felt like the staff are the most helpful and fun-loving people you could ever ask for. As a solo-traveler, i never felt alone at this hostel. The atmosphere this place provides makes it easy to make life long friends with staff and fellow travelers. I will definitely return here on my next visit to Barcelona.

Had the best time here! The staff are amaaaaazziinnggggg! So friendly and man can they cook ;) And thanks again Giovanni for taking me to the Farmacia. Voice is nearly back hahaha

• 20th Jan 2014

It's all good except that it is really kind of noisy in night, because it's a party hostel.

Thank you to everyone at st jordi Alberg for welcoming me into a home away from home. I'll never forget the kindness and family vibe that makes this place a unique gem! It truly is a place to make memories and build friendships.

• 15th Jan 2014

The best hostel in the world. Daniel, Renato, Mikel, Estella, Pablo, Giovanni, Hernan and Gabriele are the best staff and friends in the world! ! Estella is the best alarm clock in the world :)

Great hostel. Would be great if dorms had personal lights and powerpoints though. Also the cleaning product used smelt like chlorine - not the best. Blankets on beds could be better as they are hard to wash/dont know if they are washed and become quite dirty. Amazing atmosphere though, the place to stay if you want to meet lots of people and go out in Barcelona.

Very nice stay, just the beds were extremely unstable and noisy.

• 10th Jan 2014

Loved this place!

This hostel was amazing. We were so sad to leave everyone there including the staff. Everyone we met became family and we can't wait to go back!

• 4th Jan 2014

Couldn't have asked for more during my 3 days here. There was something going on every night at the hostel and when there wasn't you could always count in finding someone hanging out to have a conversation with.

• 3rd Jan 2014