Sant Jordi Alberg Reviews

C/ Roger de Lluria 40 1-2, Barcelona, Spain

Great as a party hostel.

I absolutely had a blast at this Sant Jordi Alberg. I spent two days out of my sabbatical and had an amazing time meeting other travelers. The staff is very friendly and I really liked the security lockers that were synced with the room key. I enjoyed the pub crawl and the environment. I was in the mixed room with 6 people and ended spending all of my time with my hostel mates.

• 2nd May 2014

Missing this place already!

A fantastic hostel with great facilities and some of the best staff I've met at a hostel. Would recommend and revisit for sure !!

• 1st May 2014

When the cleaner is busting out shapes on the dance floor at clubs 5am on sunday morning you know this place is fun. Awesome staff. Awesome atmosphere. Stay here.

One of the best hostel I have ever stayed. Amazing staff, facilities and activities!!

After reading the reviews of Santi Jordi Alberg being a great party hostel we booked a room for our stay in Barcelona. The place did not disappoint!! Every night there is a bar crawl which starts at a bar and then goes on to a club. And the best part is entry is always free! However it's not just about the partying at this hostel. The staff are always super friendly and are always available to give directions and advice on where to go. Would 100% stay in this hostel again.

The hostel had a really great atmosphere and the staff was extremely helpful. The location was great and centrally located to walk to most things.

• 25th Apr 2014

Really nice hostel! It's got everything you need to enjoy Barcelona. Tha staff is really helpful, really good rooms, close to the subway, and the beach. Also, it is an amazing place to meet new people!

Sant Jordi and the staff were all excellent. My only complaint was with the shower facility which was rather dismal looking and had nowhere to hang your toiletries.

Hostel isn't right by the beach or anything but is a short walk from the city center. This is actually nice as it is in a safer location than if it were right on the main street. Staff was very friendly and fun. Every night there was a free pub crawl organized with all of the Sant Jordi hostels. Staff organized group meals and free meals, as well as tings like cheap sangria for pre-drink. Would definitely stay here again.

It's located near everything, and if not, a metro or bus ride away. Activities every night. Friendly people. Very helpful and wonderful staff.

Great hostel if you're looking for place to enjoy the city in all its forms, good location, great atmosphere, great staff, and very welcoming by the staff and guests!! The pub crawls are a great way to see the nightlife of the city and helps all the guests to get to know each other...made some new friends for myself from all over the world! 100% all round from us!!

You guys are great! What thing you could add would be some security measure allowing people to leave their phones charging at an outlet securely, without other people being able to steal them. Thanks for being great!

I had an amazing time at Sant Jordi Alberg! Nightly activities, group dinners, fun atmosphere. I would definitely go back. Thank you Daniel, Renatto and Mikel! :)

Amazing hostel, incredible people.

A really nice hostel - good size, clean and really nice communal spaces. They organised nights out, meals and trips to a tapas bar which was really fun. Thanks!

Great hostel, really enjoyed my stay, friendly staff, excellent facilities, cental location.

Great Hostel, great atmosphere. The only thing that I missed, were power-plugs beside every bed or in the lockers. But I felt pretty save leaving my phone somewhere else to charge. The Hostel is pretty small, but its always full and you will pubcrawl with all the other St.Jordi Hostels. So you are basically forced to meet new cool people. Me and my girlfriend had a great time and would always come back.

I miss a Kitchen