Sant Jordi Alberg Reviews

C/ Roger de Lluria 40 1-2, Barcelona, Spain

Had a great time at Sant Jordi Alberg. The location is prime and staff are very willing to go the extra mile when it comes to helping guests. Every night was a great experience thanks to Renatto. If you are traveling alone and want to party and meet awesome people this is the place to stay in Barcelona.

Great location, great staff, good food and nice environment.

Great party hostel! we had some great nights here. Great place to meet new people. Rooms are nice and wifi is really good!

Loved my stay here, the nightly dinner and the pub crawl made it really easy for me as a solo traveler to meet other people! The staff were also very friendly.

Could not ask for a better hostel while in Barcelona. - GREAT staff - Cheap, good dinners each night - Longboard rental - Atmosphere was impeccable - Free pub crawl each night, with MANY people going out Had the absolute best city hostel stay I ever had at Sant Jordi Alberg, and will recommend it to everyone who visits Barcelona.

• 13th May 2015
  • Norway

Literally the best place ever! The staff was extremely friendly...hi Daniel! They told us we could leave our bags in the luggage room as long as we wanted after checkout and even let us shower and hangout there! The free pub crawls were so fun. I met so many new people and the staff really makes sure you have a great time. Also free walking tours around the city twice a day. Definitely recommend this hostel and I can't wait to go back!

Best hostel I've stayed in while studying abroad. Slightly older crowd (we were the only two college students- most other guests were in their mid or late 20s) but that probably contributed to the great environment. Definitely a party hostel. Each night, everyone pregames together and then the hostel takes everyone to a bar and club for free. Great way to meet people to go out with. There's also delicious dinner every night for only 3-4 euros! Hostel is also well kept and modern.

I really don't what could make Sant Jordi better. Wonderful atmosphere, best staff I've ever come across at a hostel, great food every night and perfect common spaces to meet people. Really clean and comfortable too. Loved it!

The atmosphere in common room is good, but definitely can be better. ;)

It was a great hostel, and meeting people was very easy. The hostel makes paella every night that everyone can have for around 4 euro, which is a great deal. The hostel also organizes pub crawls, which is a great opportunity to meet people. However, once you make friends, there are better bars and clubs to go to in the city.

Best Hostel in Town!!!

• 25th Apr 2015
  • Egypt

Perfect Hostel to stay in if you want to meet new people. There is a communal dinner for a very nominal price and the lads who manage this place are pretty cool and friendly. They have a pub crawl that starts around 11ish which is meant to be fun. Room was clean with fresh lenins and towel cost was just €2. They also had a decent locaer to store a cabin bag. I would certainly recommend this hostel.

Great atmosphere, free pub crawl, and friendly staff. Perfect place to stay if you're looking to meet new people- the dinners offered each night are good, cheap, and authentic food that give you the perfect chance to socialize. Thanks for a great stay!

I had a great time staying at this hostel. The atmosphere was awesome. Shout out to Fernando!

• 16th Apr 2015

Great crew,very helpful. Created great vibe among the guests

Best hostel I've ever stayed at! Central location and the staff are so welcoming, approachable and friendly and are always willing to help. The atmosphere of the hostel is amazing - you're sure to make friends by the time you leave. The optional night dinners are a great way to meet people. It's a party hostel -- The hostel offers pub crawls everyday of the week at different nightclub and bar hotspots around the city. I will definitely be staying here again when I come back to Barcelona!

Great atmosphere, good for partying. The mixed bedroom for 3 was really small though.

• 12th Apr 2015

Last week i've stayed in hostel sant jordi alberg. It has been a great experience. For me this was the first time i travelled on my own. Due to the hostel and the amazing city this has proven to be a great holiday. The hostel has good facilities and there is the opportunity to eat dinner at the hostel for only 3 euro's which was delicious. It's a good way to meet new people and i definitely recommend the pub crawls that are every evening/night. Adiós Jordi (from holland)

I had a great visit at sant jordi alberg. Everyone of the staff members were extremely helpful with anything you needed. I definitely recommend eating the nightly dinner they serve it is very inexpensive 3-4 euro and always very good plus it's a great way to socialize before a night out. Each night they take you out to a bar (less expensive drinks) then to a club. Both nights the dancing and music were really good. They meet up with the other sant jordi hostels so it's really a fun time.

Renatto e Dani gajos 100%. Will come back!

• 7th Apr 2015