Sant Jordi Alberg Reviews

C/ Roger de Lluria 40 1-2, Barcelona, Spain

AMAZING hostel. Incredible staff, Eliza make you feel right at home, and she is always willing to help. Beds are very comfortable, and rooms are clean. Great location in the city; extremely easy to navigate the city. Sad that we had one night over here!

• 5th Jul 2015

We had such a good time. The hostel was clean and welcoming, the staff very helpful and friendly, the dinner well worth the 3/4 euros, and the nightly activity of a bar and club was a lot of fun. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to stay in a hostel in Barcelona, or even not looking. In fact this was our first stay in a hostel and was definitely one of our best stays in any type of accommodation during our entire trip.

• 29th Jun 2015

Great place to stay, made us feel very welcome on our first stop in Europe. The dinner is s great idea and of great value - very helpful for backpackers on a budget! Was a little hard to actually find the hostel on first arrival. But overall was a great stay which we really enjoyed.

• 27th Jun 2015

Great hostel in a central location. The staff could not be more helpful and welcoming. For you're looking for a place to meet new people and party every night Sant Jordi Alberg is the place.

• 27th Jun 2015

We loved Sant Jordi - it had the perfect atmosphere. The facilities were always clean and our beds were very comfy. Not only is the hostel itself wonderful, but the staff is really what makes it the best! Anyone at the front desk was more than willing to answer questions or provide suggestions, and each night they put on a free pub crawl where we made great friends with other travelers! Special shout out to Pablo for all the awesome tips, and Renatto for showing us a good time! Highly recommend!

• 20th Jun 2015

Staying at Sant Jordi was the best hostel experience I have ever had. From the staff, to the meals, to the nightly bar crawls, I could not have asked for a better set up to explore Barcelona and experience the city. This is definitely a party hostel as they organize group bar crawls every night, but the set up allows you to still escape a little if you need some peace and quiet. The staff is very knowledgable and very willing to help. I will definitely be staying here again next time around.

This hostel is great! Good location. Very nice staff. Very safe. There is no bad comments for it.

• 18th Jun 2015

A great atmosphere with faboulous staff. Cheap dinners, free bar/club crawl every night. Great place to stay!

Hands down the most amazing hostel I've ever stayed in. This was my 2nd stay and we were like sad little girls with no icecream when we had to leave :( hostel staff are so so friendly and the food (cooked by Oh Renatto) is bloody unbelievable. The hostel is always super clean, the communal area &nightly dinner makes it so easy to meet people, and the staff (Danny in particular!) Are one of a kind.

• 17th Jun 2015

This place has an amazing set up. Plenty of common space, good size bedrooms, 2 kitchens. The location is within easy walking distance of most big attractions, with metro also close by. And I also have to mention how amazing the staff are, very friendly, helpful, excited, and will become your friend very quickly! Thanks for everything!!

The staff were amazing! Special thanks to Pablo, Daniel, and Bruna. Great group of fellow travelers as well, which can sometimes be hit or miss. Highly recommend the dinners and pub crawls, but I would venture out on your own as well instead of doing those every night.

• 15th Jun 2015

Great staff and great activities they organize. The hostel is a bit small and tight in the rooms.

Awesome party atmosphere and overall and amazing experience just as I remember from being there a few years ago.

• 14th Jun 2015
  • South Africa

Spent two nights there, it was my second time, amazing place, very clean, very friendly staff specially Pablo at the reception. Also great place for meeting new people and the pub crawls organized by the hostel is perfect for that, definitely recommended.

• 13th Jun 2015
  • Egypt
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Sant Jordi is definitely the best place to stay in Barcelona, if you really like to party, you have every night pub crawl that will take you to the best bars and clubs for free! If you're travelling by yourself there's no problem, you will meet a lot of new people here! The staff is very very friendly and helpful, the hostel is very clean and the location is also the best since it's located in the city centre near Passeig de Gracia. You will have the best times if you stay in Sant Jordi! Gracias

• 13th Jun 2015
  • Portugal

I enjoyed this place so much!! Best hostel I've been to especially for the partying. Plus the staff are all very friendly, I will definitely come back. Thanks again for a great time.

• 11th Jun 2015

Saint Jordi Alberg hostel was more then amazing! The hostel was small so it was more of a family style feel and that's exactly what we created! It's hard not to meet people and we met a group of about 12 travelers from around the world in which felt like family! Every night we are the delicious dinner that was prepared at the hostel for us with everyone and then we would all go out on the free pub/club crawl together! 500 characters isn't enough to write how great it was. Will come back!!!!

This was my favorite hostel we stayed in during our time in Europe! The staff was beyond helpful with any questions we had about exploring Barcelona. Everyone is friendly and wants to get to know you, which made the hostel feel very welcoming and allowed you to get to meet so many people. The nightly pub crawls were so fun and the hostel was the best place to start the night. Loved Sant Jordi and would stay again! Thanks for everything!

• 9th Jun 2015

This was the coolest hostel I have ever been to. Everyone and everything was so communal and friendly that it impossible to not meet anyone even if you tried not to! Everyone who ran the place such as Pablo and Hernand were extremely friendly. I was invited to back to chill at the hostel and for dinners/pub crawls even after I left the place! If you are looking for a great time. This is where it is at!

• 9th Jun 2015
  • New Zealand

Loved this place! Was really clean, a/c in the rooms is a lifesaver. The communal dinners and couches in the common room make it a great place to meet people. The staff was great too! A shout out to Hernan, Pablo and Oh for the great nights out!! I will definitely stay here again.