Sant Jordi Alberg Reviews

C/ Roger de Lluria 40 1-2, Barcelona, Spain

this place is dope

• 10th Nov 2015
  • Mexico

A very fun and interactive hostel. That was my first hostel and if there all like these il be only staying in hostels! Staff were fantastic, very outgoing and helpful. Was a highlight of my whole trip.

• 10th Nov 2015

Friendly place-really easy to meet people in all of the communal areas and with the inexpensive dinner they serve every night. Wonderful, excited staff. The only problem was that the bed was really uncomfortable and squeaky, but I'd still come back the next time I'm in Barcelona. Everything else was excellent.

Comfortably the best hostel I've ever stayed at. The staff were wonderful - Dan and the entire team welcome people like it's their home. Had a great stay - recommend it to everyone!

Great location, clean hostel and nice staff. Bathrooms and showers were always available and clean. Only issue I had was that I couldn't sleep because I could hear everything. Since it's a small hostel, you hear people walking, talking, yelling, slamming doors constantly. I ended up switching to a different hostel just so I could sleep.

I stayed 10 mixed dorm. It was really small. It's not big problem but it can be more space at least. Toilets and showers are common, not in room. I suppose small rooms may be better.

Great atmosphere, wonderful dinners, staff was friendly and helpful. I would definitely return and/or recommend to a friend!

Loved this hostel! The facility was really clean, open, and friendly. Great atmosphere. I love that they give you a single key card to get inside the building, inside your room, and open your locker. Super convenient. The pub crawl was really fun. Best of all, the staff was great! Fernando was my favorite :) I would definitely stay here again.

Absolutely outstanding! You have everything you need, its clean.. They give you a key locker card which is perfect. The location is good as well its just little dificult to find it in first place cuz the building doesnt looks like a hostel. The staff are very friendly and helpfull, esp. Fernando!

Staff were great, location is good. Vibe is pretty quiet, wasn't many English speaking staying at the time. Also stayed at sant jordi sagrada familia in Barcelona and it was one of the best hostels in Europe. Better facilities and all the guests there were a great bunch. The girl on the front desk was the most professional and helpful receptionist experienced in 3 month of Europe.

This is THE hostel to be in Barcelona. Thx for every single moment. Special thanks to all the Staff of the hostel, Daniel, Renato, Elisa, the guy that stayed at nigth, all of them. Awsome hostel, awsome staff awsome city. Its not my first stay at Saint Jordy ALBERG, and it wont be my last one, for sure. One more thing, All the hostel from the Sant Jordi chain are very good. This one its AWSOME!!!

Great hostel to stay in, needs to be more clean though. Overall, I loved my stay there.

Awsome place to stay

Great staff and amazing location! The rooms are super small and we had cold showers for few days. Facilities need little improvements.

Such friendly staff and a full busy hostel which gives an awesome atmosphere. The location is perfect! Barcelona's metro line is awesome and so close.

I had a great time!!! Cheers to you Eli...really hope to be back soon!!!

• 25th Oct 2015

It is a party hostel, which was good for me. The bedroom was extremely small for 8 people with small lockers, so everyone had to leave their luggages on the floor. Toilets weren't so clean everytime I had to use them. The bed makes noise everytime you move yourself. They have a great dinner for a good price. It is a small hostel so it is very cozy. The staff from the pub crawl was very nice but the places we went were bad. Good value of money though.

Highly recommend - perfect for travelling alone or with a friend - close to the beauties of Barcelona - free nights out are great :)

• 19th Oct 2015

Sant Jordi Lluria is the place to stay in Barcelona! Its was my second time there and I just feel tat home.Fantastic location, free pub crwl, very good dinners (Renato makes the best paella) , good accomodations, clean and the best staff! I hve just have my knee broken on my lasts days in Barcelona and they just have been wonderful. Without their help and support, it would be very harder to me. Thanks Daniel, Pedro, Estela, Renato, Fernando, the girl (from Curitiba and t from Goiania)!

Arrived after two days of travelling very early in the morning and the man at the desk was rude and wouldn't let us just go to our room to sleep when the computer system wasn't working! Had to wait an hour just to get our beds. This first 'welcoming' didn't put me or my travelling friend in a very good mindset for the hostel and decided to cancel and move to another hostel. The beds were average especially compared to the photos and for how much we spent on staying there! Disappointing.