Sant Jordi Alberg Reviews

C/ Roger de Lluria 40 1-2, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

This is the second time on this hostel and as the first one it was amazing, Daniel, Renato and Mikel were great with everything. It was a fantastic atmosphere and I will definitely come back. Room 10 rules!!!

Great atmosphere, and hostel hosted a nightly pub-crawl that made making social connections really easy. Definitely a party place most nights, so if you're looking for a quiet place to lay your head you might look at one of the other Sant Jordi's, but Alberg definitely was a good home base for an active trip to Barcelona.

This was a very well presented clean hostel

• 29th Dec 2013

Went for three nights just before Christmas so the hostel wasn't crowded at all. But the staff made sure there was still a great atmosphere... for €3 you got unlimited homemade sangria, everyone joined in and played drinking games before heading out to a club. Went alone but made great friends! As for the hostel, the dorms are clean and light, the beds are fine and you get a huge locker, the kitchen is well equipped and there's a living room with comfy sofas and a huge TV. I love this place!

WHAT A WEEK! This was my second time at Sant Jordi Alberg and it was exactly how i remember... the most amazing vibe of any hostel iv ever stayed out. This place is all about family, its the little things like dinner nights, the pub craws, the movies hungover the next day. Shout out to Renatto, Daniel & Mikel for taking care of me all week and making the place fun! Oh and as far as the actual hostel, ALWAYS clean, rooms are fine, chill out rooms and kitchen are great. See you in summer!

This hostel was recommended to me by some mates amd is didnt disappoint. The location was good and the staff were even better. Alot of fun and easy to get along with! Again I was only meant to be there for 3 nights amd was there for 7. Highly recommended.

I have so much that I would like to say about my stay at Sant Jordi Hostel! We were warmly greeted by two members of the Staff Renatto and Mikel Garcia Nograro, later that evening I met Daniel Carrilho Firmino. Every night there were events planned, seeing Barcelona and going out! Everyone was so kind! We missed our flight home and the staff helped us sort everything out! Free wifi, amazingly clean. Felt like a family from day one! Best place I ever stayed at! People are crazy to not stay!

• 15th Dec 2013

This is by far the best hostel i've ever stayed in! It was so clean and all the people there, especially the staff, were amazing! I will probably stay in the same one next time i com back to barca! wohooooo

• 15th Dec 2013

Amazin staff, always very kind, and we shared a lot of time together. great time!

Great hostel! Nice envrinment and a great staff!! Theyare always willing to help you. The hostel is very clean and the com,on areas are quite nice.

this hostel is establish. The staff are friendly & helpful make you feel warm of the stay. Got few common room which you can sit on floor or even lie down on sofa make you feel that you are at your home. Got 2 kitchen, one big one small . The staff also generous. They have tapas tour at 8 pm. Well location is good , roughly 10 minutes walk from Catalunya bus station. The hostel is very clean. Definately recommend backpacker to stay here. Good value for money.

Awesome hostel! It was one of the best hostels I've ever been. It has a great location, but the best of it is the staff. The people working there are really friendly. Every night they organize something, gathering the travelleres of all the 6 hostels they have in Barcelona. There are pub crawls every night to nice pubs and clubs. They have nice tips of restaurants and places to go, and give good advices during your stay. I strongly recommend Sant Jordi!

• 12th Dec 2013

Great hostel for the value they charge you! Great and helpful staff and great atmosphere. If there were any breakfast and it was a 5 star rating!

There are no words to describe this hostel. It is absolutely amazing and operated by even more amazing people. Sant Jordi Alberg is in my opinion the coolest hostel in the world. I'll be back there next month!! It is clean, the staff are amazingly cool and understand a variety of languages and they have an immense knowledge of the city. The pub crawl could very well be the best activity in Barcelona!! I miss the Sant Jordi Alberg Crew already! Bruce Director of Choreography Shakira??????

I stayed at Sant Jordi Alberg for over a week and absolutely loved it! It was such a homey atmosphere, clean, comfortable and the perfect location fin Barcelona! But the most amazing part was the staff! They are wonderful people who are always willing to help out...Renatto, Mikel, Dani and the rest of the Sant Jordi crew are the best people to be with if you're in Barcelona!

This hostel was one of the best I have been to! Excellent staff, great personalities that make for a truly unique experience. I felt right at home, in a very relaxed, modern setting. Great facilities for cooking / washrooms / computers / common rooms etc... Always new events happening every day with excellent value. All of the staff have great recommendations for sights, and destinations around Barcelona. Always up to date with current events as well. I highly recommend staying here!

I was there during the week so it was a little slower than normal but that was no problem! They still had communal dinners, pub crawls, and recommendations if you don't feel like tagging along. The staff were incredible, no seriously, they were truly incredible. I loved hanging out with them and getting to know all of them. The facilities were very nice and well kept. Overall, I would highly recommend this hostel to anybody whether you're going solo or in a large group.

Best hostel Ive ever been too! I was suppose to stay 3 days at first and finally end up staying there 2 week ahahah Dont miss this place go party with my mate Renatto !! This place felt like a flat you rented with your friend ! They had free pub crawl every night and the best staff you can find! Big up to Renatto, Mikel and Daniel!! Cant wait to go back

Best Hostel I ever stayed at yet!! What can you say they are doing it right here. If you go to Barcelona to party and have a good time definitely stay here. You will go out every single day and hang out with the guest at the others Saint Jordi hostels in Barcelona. Thanks to all the staff here and the ones at the other Saint Jordi hostels that I met for an amazing time.

Mikel, Rennato, Daniel, Ale sa YOU GUYS ROCK!!! You made rudy and is stay at the hostel too awesome and we wish we didnt have to leave! Have left a review for you guys on hostel world and trip advisor! Much love see you guys again fo sho!!

• 24th Nov 2013