Sant Jordi Alberg Reviews

C/ Roger de Lluria 40 1-2, Barcelona, Spain

I just loved this hostel. A walking-distance from almost everything you have to see in Barcelona, great staff, all very sympathetic and the best atmosphere for young people to gather and have fun at night, all together. If you go by yourself, like I did, be sure you're gonna meet some very nice people and have a great time during your stay in Barcelona.

• 30th May 2014

Was my first hostel experience ever and I was blown away. The facilities are very safe and clean. The other occupants are down to party. The staff arranges a pub crawl each night (which meets with all the other Sant Jordi Hostels) that ends at a pretty cool club. Prior to the pub crawl, people will be playing drinking games together, which makes it pretty easy to meet people. Only downside: I had trouble finding the hostel, the sign next to the door is kind of small - but a very small downside.

Staff were amazing! Really helpful in terms of what you can see and do. They organize group nights to help get to know each other.

This has got to be one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. Awesome staff and awesome people. Great social atmosphere, great pub crawls and other activities. Great help from staff highly recommend.

• 20th May 2014
  • New Zealand

Would never stay at any other hostel. I met wonderful people, the staff was amazing in every way.... If you want to have a good time and get into the clubs free and meet some awesome people and be in a great location... This is the place from you.

Such a lovely hostel, really clean and the staff were all really friendly and helpful about what to do in Barcelona. Great location too, definitely recommend anyone to stay here!

• 20th May 2014

Awesome staff, good party hostel.

Awesome... Third time here and I definitely recommend it! The staff is amazing, very helpful and kind! That's always my first choice when I'm in Barcelona.

I could not have picked a better hostel for my first week in Barcelona! The location, the staff, the atmosphere, it was all great. A good place for (solo)travelers who want to have fun, meet many wonderful people and are interested in everything Barcelona has to offer, by day and by night!

Definitely the best hostel I've ever stayed!! Best atmosphere and best staffs, especially Bernado and Daniel. Everyone I met there is sooo nice. Hope I could stay longer, and if I go to Barcelona again, I would come and see you guys again.

Great as a party hostel.

I absolutely had a blast at this Sant Jordi Alberg. I spent two days out of my sabbatical and had an amazing time meeting other travelers. The staff is very friendly and I really liked the security lockers that were synced with the room key. I enjoyed the pub crawl and the environment. I was in the mixed room with 6 people and ended spending all of my time with my hostel mates.

• 2nd May 2014

Missing this place already!

A fantastic hostel with great facilities and some of the best staff I've met at a hostel. Would recommend and revisit for sure !!

• 1st May 2014

When the cleaner is busting out shapes on the dance floor at clubs 5am on sunday morning you know this place is fun. Awesome staff. Awesome atmosphere. Stay here.

One of the best hostel I have ever stayed. Amazing staff, facilities and activities!!

After reading the reviews of Santi Jordi Alberg being a great party hostel we booked a room for our stay in Barcelona. The place did not disappoint!! Every night there is a bar crawl which starts at a bar and then goes on to a club. And the best part is entry is always free! However it's not just about the partying at this hostel. The staff are always super friendly and are always available to give directions and advice on where to go. Would 100% stay in this hostel again.

The hostel had a really great atmosphere and the staff was extremely helpful. The location was great and centrally located to walk to most things.

• 25th Apr 2014

Really nice hostel! It's got everything you need to enjoy Barcelona. Tha staff is really helpful, really good rooms, close to the subway, and the beach. Also, it is an amazing place to meet new people!

Sant Jordi and the staff were all excellent. My only complaint was with the shower facility which was rather dismal looking and had nowhere to hang your toiletries.