Sant Jordi Alberg Reviews

C/ Roger de Lluria 40 1-2, Barcelona, Spain

Great party hostel!! 100% you will meet other people, the common area is great, real good atmosphere, they guys that work there are real friendly and helpful and always organse nights out! Best way to meet people! Thanks Sant Jordi had an awesome stay!

The most awful staff I have ever met, unfortunately. I needed a cancelation, they made everything not to provide it, invented controversial and fake rules, and did not follow the rules they could. I was put in a room in front of the street, which was really noisy and cold inside. Asked for change room, and I was not allowed - just to say that I payed twice as the price of the day by some fake reason. Fake advices about walking tours - luckily we didn't followed them. Very nice hostel, however.

The guy (wears glasses) who checked us in was very helpful and suggested a route for us. It is nice route that we can cover most tourist site. warm water at shower, clean bathroom and bed. Really like the dinner that cost very little, the christmas party was good too and reasonably priced. The only complaint is that there is no reading light at each bed so that we need to turn on central light at room which can disturb other guests. hope they can install reading light at each bed. Thanks.

Liked it, staff was very friendly and helpful.

It was the best hostel I have ever stayed, staff are super helpful and friendly. Great location, everything is walking distance. Awesome atmosphere!

• 20th Dec 2014
  • Taiwan

Love Sant Jordi Alberg! Already miss it and everyone!

• 18th Dec 2014

Awesome hostel

My friend and I had an amazing stay here! We met so many wonderful people and the hostel gave us lots of opportunities (dinners, pub crawls, tapas, etc) to socialize and see barcelona! Great place filled with super cool people!! :)

The experience and staff are incredible! From bar crawls to feasts of paella at the hostel, this is the way to do Barca. Norberto, Oh, Rico and Daniel are so much fun and so helpful, seriously THE BEST. Love this place, it is an inclusive and fun environment for all. Will be back. xx

• 14th Dec 2014

Without a doubt the BEST hostel in Barcelona!! Perfect place to stay!!!

• 12th Dec 2014

Unfortunatly I have spent in this hostel just one night but it is definitely a great place where I will come back! Very clean and organized. But the best thing of my experience in StJordi Alberg was being received by a very nice guy in albanian! It was very great for me because it is strange to meet somebody speaking my language when I am travelling and this made me feeling at home. Thanks a lot Norberto and.. herën tjerër që ju jeni në Berat do të jetë mysafir tim. ju premtoj mua? XD përqafim!

• 8th Dec 2014
  • Albania

This was my first hostel ever and I felt very safe and secure here! The staff were incredibly helpful and kept my luggage after checkout before my next flight! I met some really cool people too so that was a nice plus ^_^ I will be back some day and def come here :)

• 5th Dec 2014
  • Mexico

Great hostel! We weren't so about the atmosphere when we first arrived but at night everyone comes together, staff included and it becomes a great place to meet people and hang out having a few drinks or just chatting. Good location, walking distance to most thing and an easy metro ride otherwise. Staff were fantastic! (Thank you SO much for sending me my phone!!!!)

Great to meet people. Showers were great and you can rent towels. You have our own locker in room. May not have a power point close to your bed, and you dont have your own light.

Awesome esxperience! Simply the best hostel in the world! :-)

A complete party hostel. They go as a group every night; they hit a pub until about 2am, then head to a club. A great way to meet others. The living room is great for socializing. Towels can be purchased for €2. They stored our luggage prior to check in and after check out. Drawbacks are that there is no breakfast and there are not enough outlets for the amount of beds. Also, outlets are located far from some of the beds. Free large lockers with card access. Clean hostel. Friendly staff.

Computers were bugging out and the vibe was pretty dead till the daily pub crawl kicks off.

The location was good- 15 minutes from las ramblas. Our door was practically always open but the lockers are big and only work with your key card so you can keep all your stuff sage. Bathrooms and kitchen decently clean- but all this is irrelevant because WE GOT BED BUGS. AWFUL. My brother and I were covered in bites for days. Do not stay here!

• 22nd Nov 2014

Highly recommend this hostel! It is the cleanest hostel I have ever stayed in and the staff is super nice and welcoming. The lockers are really in safe and you don't have to pay extra for it. Would definetly stay in a Sant jordi hostel again!

• 21st Nov 2014

Had a blast here staying for a week! Water smells terrible from bathrooms and showers but that's a Barcelona thing, not Sant Jordi's fault. Just don't drink the water. And you really can't beat a free pub crawl even if it's to touristy places. Cheap dinners are adequate, nothing fancy. You should totally make this a stop on your travels!!