Sant Jordi Alberg Reviews

C/ Roger de Lluria 40 1-2, Barcelona, Spain

It s a legendary place. The best one in Barcelone. Cozy and party. Useful, friendly and helpful staff. I ve never been in a better place. Thank you so much Dani for the awesome reception. Thanks to Renato, Gabri (both), Bruna... all you guys (the argentian, the italian and all the portuguese ones). Can't wait to come back.

It's truly a treat staying at Sant Jordi Alberg. A wonderful establishment and yet it's the staff that makes it so great. Highly recommend this hostel out of any I've stayed at in Barcelona.

Great hostel, but without doubt what makes it one of the best hostels is the staff. Awesome guys. My only complaint would not having plugs near each bed, though the staff helped me providing with an extension. Also, has not breakfast. Stay there and you will be happy.

If you're looking to party, this is the place. There is always someone around and willing to drink and by 11pm when the bar crawl leaves everyone is involved. But also plenty of common space and beanbags scattered around if you're looking for a bit more quiet. Delicious home cooked dinners at an affordable price. Good WiFi, big TV with plenty of movies when you're in need of recovery. Plenty of bathrooms and good showers with constant hot water.

I love them all but i love Stella most! They are amazing, helpful and funny!

My favorite hostel in barcelona by far. Wonderful location, with a killer atmosphere that is only conducive for meeting incredible people and having a great time. The staff is just as awesome and helpful, it was a treat to be helped by Pablo, who effortlessly makes every traveler feel at home. Really incredibe weekend! Out of all the Sant Jordis, I highly recommend this one.

Not enough showers - only negative otherwise great

It was terrible in this hostel. Really in a party mood. No breakfast, kitchen is not comfortable. But they serve dinner for a reasonable price. There were many colleague groups from Australia, smoking something which is obviously not a cigarette. They even smoked inside, but the staffs didn't care about it.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! EXCELLENT LOCATION CLOSE TO PLAZA CATALUNYA, AEROBUS (bus that takes you to the airport), MULTIPLE ATTRACTIONS AND WITH A SUPERMARKET JUST IN FRONT OF IT. THE STAFF IS INCREDIBLY WARM, HELPFUL AT ANY TIME, THEY MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE AT HOME. BEST REGARDS TO STELLA, DANIEL, AND THE REST OF THE STAFF OF SANT JORDI LLURIA. HAD AN UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE AND I HOPE THERE ARE MORE SANT JORDI´S HOSTELS IN EUROPE´S MAIN CITIES SOON!

Renatto is the man. Staff was stupendous

Great stay, really an amazin place. And the guys there too. Special tnx to Gabri, Dani, Fernando, Renato.. And of course Pablo ;) see u

I have stayed in five different hostels during my Europe trip. This one was definetely the best. It is cheap to stay. You are allowed to drink alcohol which you buy outside the hostel. There is one main meeting room in the hostel, so everyone knows each other. I met with lots of people from a variety of nations during my stay. Pub crawl is very nice and it is free!

As a solo traveller, I loved this hostel; the staff were incredibly welcoming and friendly, the pub crawls were amazing fun, the family dinners were excellent and the size of the hostel (not too big and overwhelming) and communal areas meant it was super easy to meet people. Only criticism was that the cleaner could be a bit rude at times, but that's just so minor it's hardly worth mentioning.

De longe, melhor hostel que ja fiquei. Um abraço especial pra Renatto, Ronnie, Gabriel, Pablo, Fernando, Dani, melhor staff possivel. Ambientes aconchegantes, e os melhores pub crawls e baladas.

I've stayed in a lot of hostels before, and this is by far the best hostel I have ever stayed in!! The staff were amazing

• 3rd Jan 2015

Overall good hostel. Great location, great community aspect, and great staff (especially Gabriel!). The location is walking distance from Everything! Walked everywhere with the expedition of a few times. One thing worthy of complaining about: the three bed mixed dorms are near the living room, and you can quite literally hear everything said. If you're a light sleeper, or won't be going out till 6am this could be an issue.

This was such an amazing hostel to stay at. The staff was by far the friendliest and engaging staff I have encountered. The pub crawls and dinner were great and a fun way to get to know everyone else that was staying at the hostel.

Great party hostel!! 100% you will meet other people, the common area is great, real good atmosphere, they guys that work there are real friendly and helpful and always organse nights out! Best way to meet people! Thanks Sant Jordi had an awesome stay!

The most awful staff I have ever met, unfortunately. I needed a cancelation, they made everything not to provide it, invented controversial and fake rules, and did not follow the rules they could. I was put in a room in front of the street, which was really noisy and cold inside. Asked for change room, and I was not allowed - just to say that I payed twice as the price of the day by some fake reason. Fake advices about walking tours - luckily we didn't followed them. Very nice hostel, however.

The guy (wears glasses) who checked us in was very helpful and suggested a route for us. It is nice route that we can cover most tourist site. warm water at shower, clean bathroom and bed. Really like the dinner that cost very little, the christmas party was good too and reasonably priced. The only complaint is that there is no reading light at each bed so that we need to turn on central light at room which can disturb other guests. hope they can install reading light at each bed. Thanks.