Sant Jordi Alberg Reviews

C/ Roger de Lluria 40 1-2, Barcelona, Spain

I loved the vibe at this hostel - it's not too big which means you get to know loads more people than at other hostels and the nightly dinners/pub crawls are the best way to meet a whole ton of travellers. There are good communal areas, the staff loved chatting to everyone, they always said hi and everything was really clean. Top location too :)

The vibes in this hostel are great. Everyone, including all the people I met were so friendly and funny! I love that the staff hangs out with guests at night and takes us on fun pub crawls. I wanted to stay another night but they were booked for the weekend. Hernàn was kind enough to invite me to their nightly dinners even if I was going to be staying at a different hostel. I met such amazing people here and am thankful for the experience Sant Jordi provided!

I've just stayed one night but it was alrigth. The clerk was was really cool

This is one of the best hostels I've stayed in Spain. The staff is very friendly and helps to build up the great, social, family like atmosphere. Do yourself a favor and eat dinner there (bring some wine or beer from the nearby supermarket). The cook is awesome and makes better food then the most touristy restaurants. After dinner pup crawl is a lot of fun. Rooms, beds, lockers, showers are good. Unfortunately it's a little bit of the town centre but still at a good location.

A trip to Barcelona was not in my original travel plans at all, but I am extremely happy that I added it in! My stay at Sant Jordi was a fantastic experience that made the trip even more epic! The staff were so friendly and helpful, and as a solo traveller, they made me feel at home. Will for sure be recommending a stay here to any friends who plan on visiting in the future. Thanks again for an awesome 5 days!!

Had a great time at Sant Jordi Alberg. The location is prime and staff are very willing to go the extra mile when it comes to helping guests. Every night was a great experience thanks to Renatto. If you are traveling alone and want to party and meet awesome people this is the place to stay in Barcelona.

Great location, great staff, good food and nice environment.

Great party hostel! we had some great nights here. Great place to meet new people. Rooms are nice and wifi is really good!

Loved my stay here, the nightly dinner and the pub crawl made it really easy for me as a solo traveler to meet other people! The staff were also very friendly.

Could not ask for a better hostel while in Barcelona. - GREAT staff - Cheap, good dinners each night - Longboard rental - Atmosphere was impeccable - Free pub crawl each night, with MANY people going out Had the absolute best city hostel stay I ever had at Sant Jordi Alberg, and will recommend it to everyone who visits Barcelona.

• 13th May 2015
  • Norway

Literally the best place ever! The staff was extremely friendly...hi Daniel! They told us we could leave our bags in the luggage room as long as we wanted after checkout and even let us shower and hangout there! The free pub crawls were so fun. I met so many new people and the staff really makes sure you have a great time. Also free walking tours around the city twice a day. Definitely recommend this hostel and I can't wait to go back!

Best hostel I've stayed in while studying abroad. Slightly older crowd (we were the only two college students- most other guests were in their mid or late 20s) but that probably contributed to the great environment. Definitely a party hostel. Each night, everyone pregames together and then the hostel takes everyone to a bar and club for free. Great way to meet people to go out with. There's also delicious dinner every night for only 3-4 euros! Hostel is also well kept and modern.

I really don't what could make Sant Jordi better. Wonderful atmosphere, best staff I've ever come across at a hostel, great food every night and perfect common spaces to meet people. Really clean and comfortable too. Loved it!

The atmosphere in common room is good, but definitely can be better. ;)

It was a great hostel, and meeting people was very easy. The hostel makes paella every night that everyone can have for around 4 euro, which is a great deal. The hostel also organizes pub crawls, which is a great opportunity to meet people. However, once you make friends, there are better bars and clubs to go to in the city.

Best Hostel in Town!!!

• 25th Apr 2015
  • Egypt

Perfect Hostel to stay in if you want to meet new people. There is a communal dinner for a very nominal price and the lads who manage this place are pretty cool and friendly. They have a pub crawl that starts around 11ish which is meant to be fun. Room was clean with fresh lenins and towel cost was just €2. They also had a decent locaer to store a cabin bag. I would certainly recommend this hostel.

Great atmosphere, free pub crawl, and friendly staff. Perfect place to stay if you're looking to meet new people- the dinners offered each night are good, cheap, and authentic food that give you the perfect chance to socialize. Thanks for a great stay!

I had a great time staying at this hostel. The atmosphere was awesome. Shout out to Fernando!

• 16th Apr 2015

Great crew,very helpful. Created great vibe among the guests