Sant Jordi Alberg Reviews

C/ Roger de Lluria 40 1-2, Barcelona, Spain

I have stayed in five different hostels during my Europe trip. This one was definetely the best. It is cheap to stay. You are allowed to drink alcohol which you buy outside the hostel. There is one main meeting room in the hostel, so everyone knows each other. I met with lots of people from a variety of nations during my stay. Pub crawl is very nice and it is free!

As a solo traveller, I loved this hostel; the staff were incredibly welcoming and friendly, the pub crawls were amazing fun, the family dinners were excellent and the size of the hostel (not too big and overwhelming) and communal areas meant it was super easy to meet people. Only criticism was that the cleaner could be a bit rude at times, but that's just so minor it's hardly worth mentioning.

De longe, melhor hostel que ja fiquei. Um abraço especial pra Renatto, Ronnie, Gabriel, Pablo, Fernando, Dani, melhor staff possivel. Ambientes aconchegantes, e os melhores pub crawls e baladas.

I've stayed in a lot of hostels before, and this is by far the best hostel I have ever stayed in!! The staff were amazing

• 3rd Jan 2015

Overall good hostel. Great location, great community aspect, and great staff (especially Gabriel!). The location is walking distance from Everything! Walked everywhere with the expedition of a few times. One thing worthy of complaining about: the three bed mixed dorms are near the living room, and you can quite literally hear everything said. If you're a light sleeper, or won't be going out till 6am this could be an issue.

This was such an amazing hostel to stay at. The staff was by far the friendliest and engaging staff I have encountered. The pub crawls and dinner were great and a fun way to get to know everyone else that was staying at the hostel.

Great party hostel!! 100% you will meet other people, the common area is great, real good atmosphere, they guys that work there are real friendly and helpful and always organse nights out! Best way to meet people! Thanks Sant Jordi had an awesome stay!

The most awful staff I have ever met, unfortunately. I needed a cancelation, they made everything not to provide it, invented controversial and fake rules, and did not follow the rules they could. I was put in a room in front of the street, which was really noisy and cold inside. Asked for change room, and I was not allowed - just to say that I payed twice as the price of the day by some fake reason. Fake advices about walking tours - luckily we didn't followed them. Very nice hostel, however.

The guy (wears glasses) who checked us in was very helpful and suggested a route for us. It is nice route that we can cover most tourist site. warm water at shower, clean bathroom and bed. Really like the dinner that cost very little, the christmas party was good too and reasonably priced. The only complaint is that there is no reading light at each bed so that we need to turn on central light at room which can disturb other guests. hope they can install reading light at each bed. Thanks.

Liked it, staff was very friendly and helpful.

It was the best hostel I have ever stayed, staff are super helpful and friendly. Great location, everything is walking distance. Awesome atmosphere!

• 20th Dec 2014
  • Taiwan

Love Sant Jordi Alberg! Already miss it and everyone!

• 18th Dec 2014

Awesome hostel

My friend and I had an amazing stay here! We met so many wonderful people and the hostel gave us lots of opportunities (dinners, pub crawls, tapas, etc) to socialize and see barcelona! Great place filled with super cool people!! :)

The experience and staff are incredible! From bar crawls to feasts of paella at the hostel, this is the way to do Barca. Norberto, Oh, Rico and Daniel are so much fun and so helpful, seriously THE BEST. Love this place, it is an inclusive and fun environment for all. Will be back. xx

• 14th Dec 2014

Without a doubt the BEST hostel in Barcelona!! Perfect place to stay!!!

• 12th Dec 2014

Unfortunatly I have spent in this hostel just one night but it is definitely a great place where I will come back! Very clean and organized. But the best thing of my experience in StJordi Alberg was being received by a very nice guy in albanian! It was very great for me because it is strange to meet somebody speaking my language when I am travelling and this made me feeling at home. Thanks a lot Norberto and.. herën tjerër që ju jeni në Berat do të jetë mysafir tim. ju premtoj mua? XD përqafim!

• 8th Dec 2014
  • Albania

This was my first hostel ever and I felt very safe and secure here! The staff were incredibly helpful and kept my luggage after checkout before my next flight! I met some really cool people too so that was a nice plus ^_^ I will be back some day and def come here :)

• 5th Dec 2014
  • Mexico

Great hostel! We weren't so about the atmosphere when we first arrived but at night everyone comes together, staff included and it becomes a great place to meet people and hang out having a few drinks or just chatting. Good location, walking distance to most thing and an easy metro ride otherwise. Staff were fantastic! (Thank you SO much for sending me my phone!!!!)

Great to meet people. Showers were great and you can rent towels. You have our own locker in room. May not have a power point close to your bed, and you dont have your own light.