Sant Jordi Alberg Reviews

C/ Roger de Lluria 40 1-2, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

Had a great stay, the lads who look after the place are great fun and take you out on a bar crawl if thats what you are into! really good way to meet the other people at the hostel and the other hostels in the chain.. Has everything we needed, was clean and felt safe there

Excellent hostel to relax, chill, and meet people. Plenty of common space, including a nice "living room" where a lot of people hang and watch movies on the big screen. Activities and/or pub crawls planned every night. The 3 person dorm was a little small, but included huge lockers to store your belongings. The facilities are clean, include a full kitchen, and the staff is very friendly. Location is good. Not too much in the way of nightlife, but only a short walk to the metro.

Staff was very kind!!@!!!!! They were helpful. Thank you :)

I spent about 5-6 days here, and it was really good. The general set up of the hostel is such that it provides many opportunities for interaction. Since I was here in the Winter, the pub/club crawls weren't great, but Renatto did a good job of getting us around. Giovanni and Daniel were really helpful! I was travelling south and needed to figure out my tickets; Mikel was very patient, and really helpful. All the other guys Daniel were really cool and friendly. I met some really nice people here!

Friendly staff and great atmosphere to meet people when travelling alone.

RENATA IS A MAD DOG! the staff at this hostel made my stay amazing. would gladly recommend and visit again. Make sure you party with renata!

I totally felt like I was at home. Their staff is so friendly and totally amazing. Renato, you rock brother!

• 11th Nov 2013

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. Renatta and the rest of the staff there put a lot of effort in to make everyone feel like part of the family.

• 11th Nov 2013

The San Jordi Alberg was one of the best hostels I have ever been ... Firstly the people who work there and then because it is a clean, beds are comfortable. The Pub Craw was amazing A very friendly environment a hug Your Brazilian friend Fernando

Good place. My room was loud due to who was in it and the beds creeked and weren't very comfortable. I liked the balcony. Annoying the toliets were so far from the showers, but hey get an ensuite I guess.

Really excellent! The staff were really helpful with suggestions for places to eat, drink and do/ annotated maps etc Everything was spottless all the time Comfy beds, nice showers, well equipt kitchens and fast wifi. Overall a lovely place with a lovely atmosphere. Would definitely stay again

• 6th Nov 2013

Great hostel....great facilities and great atmosphere! very welcoming and definitely a place for meeting people if you want to as a solo traveller!

Excellent Hostel. Lockers that fit your whole bag in. Really friendly and social. Staff were great. Tapas night was good value with good quality food - I highly recommend. Good kitchen and bathroom facilities. Hostel is well located a short walk to the old town or Sagrada Familia, with a supermarket across the road.

Nice and friendly staff, good location (near the railway station and metro). You can enjoy watching videos in the hall, (thay have really good collection of films).

• 31st Oct 2013
  • Russia

I recently did a week long tour of Europe, and this was, by far, the cleanest, friendliest, and overall best Hostel I stayed in. The staff planned some fun nights out (I was there for Halloween), but if you wanted to stay in, there was a chill group that watched movies. The beds were quite comfortable for the price. The only downside was climbing the stairs drunk when I couldn't figure out the elevator :)

Nuno and the staff were all great and very helpful! They have me tips and suggestions everyday and invited me to join them in whatever they were doing!

Excellent in every way. Specialy Giovani and Abel form the staff....

This was an amazing hostel!! The staff, people and atmosphere was great. Will definitely be back to represent the breakfast club!

• 29th Oct 2013

ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS HOSTEL AND ITS STAFF. Felt very welcomed and they were very helpful. Upon arrival they gave me a map of the city and circled all the tourist attractions and metro stops to get there!! I got to know the staff and really enjoyed talking to them. Also, a bomb hostel if you're looking to party! Their pub crawl every night is really fun and the facilities are awesome and feels very homey. 100% recommend this place.

Great time. Good place to meet people and very fun scheduled outings.

• 26th Oct 2013