Sant Jordi Alberg Reviews

C/ Roger de Lluria 40 1-2, Barcelona, Spain

This is my third year in a row there and as usual it was perfect.ever since i stayed there the first time i was hooked. the hostel itself is very clean and modern and there are crazy pub crawls every single day. There's also something going on everyday, either sangria or dinner or drinking games where the whole hostel participates before the pub crawls start. And of course there is the staff which are the best part about the hostel,theygo out of there way to make sure that you have the best time

• 11th Oct 2014
  • Egypt

I really appreciated the friendly staff, the close location to everything, and even the facility. What really bothered me however was the kinds of people this hostel attracts. I'm well aware this is a party hostel and that's even the reason why I chose this hostel but I've never met more rude and obnoxious people in my life. Perhaps it was just a bad day but I'm hesitant to try again.

Best hostel experience I have had by far! Defiantly the place to stay in Barcelona.

Had a great one night stay in Barcelona. Staff was phenomenal, as they were very friendly and helpful. Gave me a tour of the place and a run down on how things work. The hostel itself is very centrally located, so it does not take long to get anywhere. Organized outings/barcrawls are great. Lots of space for common area. Would definitely stay again!

Friendly Staff, Clean beds, Secure lockers! I definitely recommend sant jordi alberg!

Really good hostel! The staff is super helpfull and nice. It is a great hostel to go alone because you ' ll surely meet new people.

Nice hostel, really sociable! I travelled alone and met so many nice people there. The staff organises every evening some cool activities which ended up in a club. This was really fun! Moreover, they care a lot about all the common areas and the facilities. My stay has been really cool and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to have fun in Barcelona and stay in a smaller sociable hostel which takes care a lot. To the city or the beach its a little bit far to walk, about 20mins but ok.

According to Sant Jordi Alberg's description online, it was supposed to be a party hostel. We did do a pub crawl every night but I found it quite tame. Still a fun time, but I also stayed at Kabul Party Hostel and it was 10 times better! If you like to party but also like quiet, stay at Sant Jordi Alberg. The staff is super nice. But if you like to be wild and make insane memories, stay at Kabul. Sant Jordj Alberg wasn't really anything special to me.

The best hostel EVER, very clean, amazing atmosphere, great location, and all the staff are so friendly, helpful and nice, Thank you very much for all awesome staff Norberto, Renato, Michael, you was great, I really enjoyed my stay here, and also I made friends there. For sure I would def recommend this hostel

I really enjoyed my stay here. The staff were all incredibly helpful and the hostel is set up to help mingle everyone staying there.

I am having a hard time putting into words how AMAZING this hostel is. By far, THE ABSOLUTE BEST hostel I have ever stayed in. At first I was skeptical because guys and girls are mixed, but it literally doesn't matter what the sleeping arrangements are because you are NEVER in your room! Everyone hangs out in the common rooms. I literally made life long friends because of this hostel. Security, location, cleanliness, facilities, all AMAZING. I miss you Sant Jordi Alberg.. and Mikel ;) !

Such a wonderful hostel. The atmosphere was so homely and we felt very safe there. The staff were terrific helping us with where to go and what to do. Special thanks to Pablo

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »