Sant Jordi Alberg Reviews

C/ Roger de Lluria 40 1-2, Barcelona, Spain

I would never stay anywhere else in Barcelona!

excellent, welcoming, kind, open, helpful staff, great spirit, lovely people

• 22nd Oct 2014

I really loved my stay at this hostel !! I stayed in 4 hostels in Barcelona and this one was my favorite ! The size of this hostel is perfect, not too big or too small. The staff is awesome and very nice. There is a staff guy named Ronaldo and he's the perfect hostel party organiser and he is a really good cook too ! Folks, this hostel is the real deal ! So, if you want a great and clean party hostel , go there !

Superb hostel with great staff who get everyone to meet and go out at night, great place to meet new people. Hostel itself was very comfortable. Only recommendation would be to not take like 30 people to small bars and expensive night clubs haha. Great stay though!

Nice hostel, good rooms, clean and a great staff. Norberto, especially, was very kind from the moment I arrived until the checkout. He helped me with information about the city. Dinner and pub crawl every night! Awsome!

• 20th Oct 2014

Great people, great atmosphere, very clean, good location, and the staff...PARTY ANIMALS!!! (Ho Renato!) Absolutely value for money

• 20th Oct 2014
  • Greece

I stayed at 6 different hostels in Barcelona (for some reason), and Sant Jordi Alberg was in my TOP TWO (alongside Hostel One)! Such a great atmosphere and homey environment. Cheap homemade dinners and really fun, free pub crawls. It's impossible to not meet other travelers. Perfect for the solo traveler--had the time of my life, honestly.

My stay here was sadly a short one but the hostel seemed pretty great. I’d stayed at another Sant Jordi hostel before and I found they were somewhat similar-which I found to be a good thing. The hostel was clean and spacious, the atmosphere seemed to be great and lively with many people from the hostel going out and partying together.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »