Sant Jordi Alberg Reviews

C/ Roger de Lluria 40 1-2, Barcelona, Spain

Sant Jordi Alberg was amazing! I loved my stay there and the staff is so friendly. Everyone we met was fantastic. From the moment we got there we felt welcomed. There are large common areas where people actually congregate, so it is easy to meet fellow travelers. The nightly pub crawl is fantastic - I had a little too much fun! I'd like to thank Fernando and Pablo for the amazing care and attention they provided. The place was always clean and everyone was so nice.

• 8th Mar 2015

Small rooms, the fotos on the internet of the rooms aren´t taken of the actual rooms!?

• 5th Mar 2015
  • Spain

Absolutely love this place. Unbeatable location. Walking distance to many sites like La Ramla, Catalunya, Sagrada Familia. Cheap and good dinner every night ranges 2-4€ (except for veg pasta, I didn't like it) and you get to meet friends during that. Super cool pub crawl and absolutely FREE. Supermarket is just right across. Might be a bit hard to find at first time coz there're no sign. I had amazing time here and didn't wanna leave.

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »