Sant Jordi Alberg Reviews

C/ Roger de Lluria 40 1-2, Barcelona, Spain

Was there for two nights. Staff are really nice and helpful and told me a lot about the city. The room was clean and bathrooms also clean. My only problem was staying on the second night the air conditioning unit broke and was spitting out water at me all night. In the morning I woke to a puddle of water on the floor and a wet bag and belongings. The girl at the front desk was lovely and allowed me to wash and dry my clothes but overall this slightly ruined my experience at this hostel :(

Hi guys! Had a great stay here, even though it was for only one night. Felt like a valued part of the hostel. I cant remember the name of the awesome receptionist who helped with all my food related questions but she was plain awesome an helpful :-). As was everyone. Keep it up and I'll be back! Jay

• 22nd Aug 2015

Sant jordi seemed a cool hostel from the start. Location was good. The staff were nice, helpful & funny. You can potentially find something cheaper (

Perfect place to be hungover and watch mean girls

• 16th Aug 2015

Thanks for amazing stay guys. Love you all!!

• 15th Aug 2015

Awesome atmosphere! Booked a 3 dorm bedroom but considering what I paid for it, it was very small. Then again the common rooms were nice, very friendly and helpful staff. Great location. Didn't get to party during my stay, but will certainly so so when I come back.

Ima be real and say that this is by far the best hostel I've stayed at. Sant Jordi Alberg is smaller than the other Jordis but it's so much more intimate and close knit - everyone is like one little happy family. On top of that the staff are fkn awesome, they go above and beyond. My washing wasn't completely dry and these guys put my clothes in their own dryer for me. One of the staff made me a whole list of things to do at another island in Spain - Mernoca. Srsly just wow. Thanks guys! -Jono

I would not consider this to be a rowdy party hostel. Although fun and easy to meet people the party boy was not engaging at making people play drinking games or join together as a big group. was dissapointed that we were always taken to over priced and over crowded bars or really empty overpriced clubs. if you want a chill vibe this is a great hostel but if you are looking for an epic time this is not that place.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » last »