Sant Jordi Alberg Reviews

C/ Roger de Lluria 40 1-2, Barcelona, Spain

This was the coolest hostel I have ever been to. Everyone and everything was so communal and friendly that it impossible to not meet anyone even if you tried not to! Everyone who ran the place such as Pablo and Hernand were extremely friendly. I was invited to back to chill at the hostel and for dinners/pub crawls even after I left the place! If you are looking for a great time. This is where it is at!

• 9th Jun 2015
  • New Zealand

Loved this place! Was really clean, a/c in the rooms is a lifesaver. The communal dinners and couches in the common room make it a great place to meet people. The staff was great too! A shout out to Hernan, Pablo and Oh for the great nights out!! I will definitely stay here again.

We love this hostel!

• 8th Jun 2015

Amazing place, great atmosphere and the all of staff really make you feel at home and like you are amongst friends - special thanks to Pablo y Hernan who were great company and always shared their Fernet y Coca, abrazos grandes

Stayed here for a week as a solo traveler. Everyone was incredible. Home cooked meals, great friends, and a hell of a time. Cannot recommend this place enough. Gracias poor todos!

Barcelona was my first stop travelling solo and Sant Jordi hostel was fantastic for it! The hostel staff are great and really put in effort to ensure the hostel has a great atmosphere and very helpful with the dinners and pub crawls every night. It's clean, in a good location and has everything you need. Would definitely recommend, I had a great time :)

I loved the vibe at this hostel - it's not too big which means you get to know loads more people than at other hostels and the nightly dinners/pub crawls are the best way to meet a whole ton of travellers. There are good communal areas, the staff loved chatting to everyone, they always said hi and everything was really clean. Top location too :)

The vibes in this hostel are great. Everyone, including all the people I met were so friendly and funny! I love that the staff hangs out with guests at night and takes us on fun pub crawls. I wanted to stay another night but they were booked for the weekend. Hernàn was kind enough to invite me to their nightly dinners even if I was going to be staying at a different hostel. I met such amazing people here and am thankful for the experience Sant Jordi provided!

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » last »