Sant Jordi Hostel Gracia Reviews

Calle Terol 35, Barcelona, Spain

Excellent staff and communal areas. The location was perfect, local area and very trendy. The bathrooms only have two showers, so there were always queues and there is no ventilation so they were so hot and humid. The rooms aren't great either. No ventilation and there was no aircon. People kept closing the balcony doors so with 8 people it became stuffy really quickly. The rooms are awkward and uncomfortable to sleep in due to the awkward layout, bright lights on till 11 and no curtains.

The hostel was great! Really good facilities and very clean.. It was also located in a really cool area (Gracia), with plenty of restaurants and bars in walking distance. However, if you want to really party I would recommend staying at the Sant Jordi Hostel at Rock Palace.

• 28th Aug 2015

I had an absolutely amazing stay! This hostel is in one of my favorite neighborhoods in the city, and I found myself extending my stay multiple times. The staff are amazing and had awesome suggestions for things to do. Thanks again Paolo, Linda, and Matthieu(sp?)!! I hope to be back soon!

The hostel was very impressive, from how warm and welcoming the staff were to how clean they maintained the hostel throughout the day.. It was the perfect place to chill and relax, with the option to go out and party as well. Special thanks to Linda for helping out with any problems or enquiries I had!!

• 26th Aug 2015

This has been my favourite hostel I've experienced so far. It's in a good location, walking distance to the Metro Station. Staff are fantastic especially Linda and Paolo they were so friendly and caring and go out of their way to help you with anything you need. The atmosphere in the hostel every night is great, Bruno another staff member gets everyone together to play drinking games and then shows you where all the best bars and clubs are at. I would recommend anyone to stay

• 24th Aug 2015

Best hostel that I have stayed at. Great fun, with extremely nice staff. Linda and Bruno are great!

• 24th Aug 2015

Clean, new hostel in an interesting neighborhood with many restaurants. Easy metro ride to Rambla, or about a 30 min walk there that takes you past a number of top sights. Lockers in rooms, strong wifi. Thanks for a great stay!

For me, this might have been the cleanest hostel I've stayed at. Everything really well put together and really nice facilities. The neighborhood of Gracia has a really authentic and charming feel to it but it's a bit far from a lot of the major things to do in the city.

Great location in the beautiful Gracia neighbourhood. The beach and main tourist sites are all easy to get to via the metro and the neighbourhood itself is full of little restaurants, quirky shops and café-filled plazas. The hostel is very modern with two terraces and just a small number of rooms which adds to its laidback atmosphere. The staff were all very friendly and helpful with tips about where to go shopping and which beaches are best. I would definitely stay here again!

Great hostel! Traveled to 4 different cities in about 3 weeks and this was my favorite hostel I stayed in. Very clean, nice facilities, great location, helpful staff, fun atmosphere. Definitely would recommend staying here!

• 21st Aug 2015

I used to go to a diferent Sant Jordi Hostel which was really good but not available at this time of the year when I came back this summer, I stayed in SJ Gracia from August the 20th till the 25th and unless Ronnie, the other staff members don't really care about people, they don't want to make people feel like it is a cool and party hostel, and at the end you can see that it is definitely not one like this. Matresses are cheap and humid, A/C is turned off sometimes during the night. AVOID

This was my first and best hostel experience. The staff was so helpful and fun to go out with every night on pub crawls and then to the clubs. There was never a dull moment with the people we met and there was always a positive vibe running through the place. I would definitely come back and I recommend anyone coming to Barcelona to stay at Sant Jordi Garcia! Bruno and Ronnie are the best :)

• 18th Aug 2015

SJ Gracia is the best hostel in Barcelona!!! Good location in the heart of Gracia, really safe and also very close to metro stations. Really good vibes there! A perfect place when you're travelling alone - the hostel staff organizes a lot of events in the evenings (free pub crawls, sangria night etc) and you can easily get to know everyone. Made a lot of friends and had such a good time! Also a big shout out to my favourite guys Ronnie and Bruno!

• 18th Aug 2015
  • Estonia

sant jordi was a bit out of the way, nevertheless, the staff's conduct was amazing and they helped whenever they could. there was a festival happening in the same area when I was staying and I got to know a lot about barcelona from that.

Helpful, friendly staff, great location in funky neighborhood, great vibes!

Great hostel in an excellent location. Shame about the shower of c**ts staying there.

The hostel is alright, but far from what its scores might suggest. First of all, it has zero atmosphere and people there are generally not very sociable. Also the staff did not seem to make an effort to engage with people. Second, everything is centralized. They turn the lights on and off centrally and also control the AC. This led to the AC being way overpowered. Weirdly enough they also disperse perfume in the lobby. Overall, not a good experience for the price paid.

Clean and lively hostel right in the heart of gracia during the festival. Thank you for making my stay in barca great and BIG ups to Ronnie for treating me like brother from hello!

• 14th Aug 2015

Excellent stay at Saint Jordi Gracia! The staff is fantastic--shout out to Bruno and his killer sangria :D The neighborhood is funky fab. You'll be happy if you stay here!

• 13th Aug 2015

Paulo is the best! Staff were helpful. Rooms have great security and bathrooms are clean. Close to a metro stop.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7