Sant Jordi Hostel Gracia

Superb 1854 Total Reviews
Superb 1854 Total Reviews

• USA, Male, 31-40
20th Apr 2017

Great place to stay while you're in BCN.

17th Apr 2017

I FREAKIN LOVE THIS HOSTEL!!!!!! This is hands down the best place I have ever stayed in. I have been traveling around Europe for 3 months, and this has been better than any hostel or hotel. It's so easy to meet people, the free dinner is INCREDIBLE ( I seriously want Wagner as my personal chef) , and the bar/club every night makes literally every day here the best day ever. We were so sad that we had to leave. Bernie does an amazing job explaining the city and metro system. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!

14th Apr 2017

The hostel is located in a great location - the area felt less touristy than the neighborhoods closer to the beach but everything was still within walking distance. You can get to the beach in about 30 mins by foot. The hostel is the perfect size for meeting people - not too big not too small. As a solo traveler, I appreciated the nightly dinners as they brought people together and made it easier to strike up conversations with the other guests. Bathrooms are cleaned every day.

14th Apr 2017

Great hostel, the staff were very friendly and helpful! They gave great advice about the area and made me feel very welcome in Barcelona. The beds were good, plugs by every bed, good showers, terraces, computer access, and a good kitchen. I loved the meals at night, delicious! On the downside, I think the laundry was kind of expensive at €4 to wash and 4€ to dry, and the Wifi was terrible. I had to use my cellular data instead of the Wifi to do anything on my own devices.

13th Apr 2017

Loved the neighbourhood. All the staff were great. Very clean and tidy. 8 bed mixed dorm was pretty hot and opening the window meant that you could hear a lot of noise from the street. but not a big deal if you are partying until late anyway.

• Leaharoundtheworld
13th Apr 2017

This hostel is fabulous for many different reasons, but mostly because of the staff. Comfy beds, great atmosphere, free dinner, and you get to meet guys like Ronnie and Wagner who are not just super helpful, but crazy amazing and fun to be around. Muito obrigada por tudo gente, por favor não esqueçam da sua carioca preferidaaaaa ;) ❤️

• arminhokmi1623
  • Iran, Male, 25-30
12th Apr 2017

Wonderful staff, i met Bernie and Ronnie, super nice atmosphere in general the hostel itself and also the neighborhood around it

12th Apr 2017

The friendly and helpful staff made this hostel one of my favorites! We joined them for a great night out, enjoyed the outdoor terrace, and got to explore an entirely new neighborhood of Barcelona.

• India, Female, 25-30
10th Apr 2017

I loved every bit of my stay :) specially loved staff like Bernie, Ronnie, Wagner and Pablo ;)) They were really sweet & the food cooked by Wagner was yum 😁😊😊😊

• England, Couple, 25-30
10th Apr 2017

The best hostel we've stayed in! Got a real community feel to it! Lots of things going on, inc free dinner (for a tip) and nights out, to help bring travellers together. Staff are so so friendly and effortlessly chatty. Location isn't immediately central, but there's a metro close by. I would sacrifice the ability to walk to attractions for the vibe of the hostel and definitely stay here again. We only stayed 2 nights but we're so sad to go! Wish all hostels were like this!