Sant Jordi Hostel Gracia Reviews

Calle Terol 35, Barcelona, Spain

Excellent Hostel! Very clean and with a great atmosphere, Ronnie from reception was very nice and Gallo's meals were delicious! Great experience, hope I'll come again soon!

It´s a small modern hostel, fun atmosphere, but quiet enough to sleep. They have the best playlist ever. BTW It´s not true that Linda makes everyone drunk ;)

it's very good hostel, its the best Barcelona, the people awesome, very cool, i will come back. thanks

Nice hostel. Very cleaned. In a quiet street.

Sant Jordi Gracia was Amazing! Awesome location in a great neighborhood, walking distance to the beautiful Parc Guell. The facilities here were superb. Fun, inviting atmosphere. Very clean, lockers for each bed. By far the best part of the stay though was the staff! They were so great so helpful! Linda was awesome! She gave great food recommendations in the area and even walked me and my friend to a a restaurant when we got lost and couldn't find it. Overall, excellent experience!

• 14th Jan 2016

One of the best hostels I stayed in! It has, as most hostels, a very nice atmosphere and one hour after you arrived you have like 10 new friends. The common area is perfect for meeting new people and hang out. The staff here is very fiendly, the guys and the girl in the reception are very helpfull and the guy who takes people out for the pub crawls (Wagner is is namne) also makes perfect paella for us some nights and always show us around in the night life to some of the best bars and clubs.

• 14th Jan 2016
  • Sweden

I had a great time at Sant Jordi Gràcia. I met some really awesome people, Gràcia is without a doubt one of the best neighbourhoods in the City, and the staff were really helpful and always inviting you to join in on the different activities they have on offer at night time. I wouldn't hesitate to come here again.

• 13th Jan 2016

My issue with security was more that my roommates kept leaving out door open so they wouldn't have to take a key to the shower, but the lockers were big enough for even my 65L backpack! The staff are gorgeous and so lovely, I had heaps of fun drinking sangria which we made in the kitchen and just chilling before going out... But you definitely don't need to be a drinker to enjoy this hostel, it's completely all inclusive :D

Amazing staff, great atmosphere, cool local neighbourhood. Extended my stay I liked it so much!!

• 10th Jan 2016

Awesome staff. Great neighborhood. Free bar crawl every night.

One of the best hostels I've been to in Europe. Stellar communal space to meet others as a solo travel. A bit loud at night but only until the nightly pub crawls leave.

• 5th Jan 2016

Really great atmosphere!

Excellent atmosphere, good balance of fun and peace. Free wifi and free lift. Staff at Sant Jordi is very easy going, especially Linda who convinced everyone to get drunk ;)

I absolutely loved Sant Jordi Hostel - Gracia! The staff were awesome and really knowledgeable of things to see and do in the city. The hostel can be social if you want it to be or you can do your own thing. The kitchen space and common area offers a great place to meet people! You could choose to join the nightly pub crawl or make a Spanish meal for dinner. I loved the Gracia neighborhood as well - a little far from the beach but very hip, great food and pretty easy access to Gaudi's works!

the hostel is very cheap and in a good neighborhood. the people who stayed while i was there were very social so if thats what you want, then its good for you! they have pub crawls everynight and it could get very loud while i was there. you can´t control the lights in the bedroom, they turn on at 6pm and turn off at 11pm. that was very frustrating. overall it was an okay experience but not the hostel for me

Best staff ever!!! Speacialy 3 of them mathieu (he offered me his own mobile to make many calls)Santiago(shift night) & Galo he cook my dinner for €3 highly recommended. Pub crawl for free well organized. Places that they chose aren't expensive. Common areas are great easy to meet other travelers. I definitely recoomend this places!

They need to enforce more on after hours, 10pm. There were many people going up and down the stairs not respecting the travelers needing rest. Food was great. Paella night and Sangria was good. The facility was clean, however there was always an unpleasant smell that could not be detected. However, the staff did an amazing job explain the city and talking to us.

Best hostel Iv stayed at great atmosphere all the staff were great definetly will be going back. Big thanks to Ronnie for getting me a ticket to the Barcelona game & Gallo for cooking some excellent food & taking us out. We had a great new year thanks everyone

• 30th Dec 2015

I had a great time at the hostel. Its clean, has confortable rooms and elevator for the lugagges!! And the staff was really friendly!! Linda and Paolo where the best!!!

• 29th Dec 2015

Fantastic hostel! I have been there twice in the 8 bed mixed room and my impression was equally good both times. The hostel is very clean, the facilities are new and the bed is very comfortable. The hostel definitely worth the price (although I think it is quite cheap). Also the staff is very friendly; my special thanks to Pedro and Rony, who helped me a lot with information about the city.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7