9.5
Superb 1,657 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 1,657 Total Reviews
Sant Jordi Hostel Gracia Located at Calle Terol 35, , Barcelona.
Spain
Barcelona 08012 Calle Terol 35
95% 1657
41.4032238 2.1583597
    Rooms available

• Canada, Female, 18-24
22nd Sep 2016

This is the among the best hostels I've ever stayed. The staff are absolutely amazing. Natalia, Pablo, Ronnie, and Wagner made me feel so welcome. They are awesome chefs to boot -- the donation-based community dinners that happen every day are delicious! The hostel is pretty much spotless, and I loved the small headboard shelf and light we had for each bunk. Gracia is a charming, hip quarter that is a welcome break from the tourist-heavy areas, but accessible by foot or bus to attractions.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
22nd Sep 2016

Excellent hostel, great facilities and the location is amazing, heaps of cool stuff in the neighborhood and also you can walk or metro to anything in Barcelona. Free dinners were so good! The nights out are great too, if you like going to the clubs you can get free entry rather than paying 15+€. Thanks all the friendly staff! Particularly Wagner and Ronnie!

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
19th Sep 2016

My time at Sant Jordi was absolutely amazing! One of the best Hostels I've ever been to. The staff was so extremely helpful and made sure we were having a great time throughout our trip, which really made our trip so enjoyable! Pablo stayed with us for a good 45 minutes answering numerous questions and helping us buy soccer match tickets and Nat made sure we had a great time at the organized bar crawl. Never seen a staff so dedicated to their customers!!

18th Sep 2016

The hostel itself is pretty standard, but the staff really make the page stand out. Ronnie, Wagner, Pablo, and Nat cooked free dinners, showed us cool bars, gave excellent sightseeing/travel suggestions, and generally were awesome to meet and spend time with. Whether you want to go out every night or see every important monument in the city, this hostel is a good option.

• USA, Female, 25-30
17th Sep 2016

Sant Jordi´s is the BEST hostel I have ever stayed at. Upon arriving, I realized I booked my stay for the wrong dates. Ronnie handled the situation like a pro and was completely understanding. He easily rebooked me and thankfully got me into the last bed available. I love the fact that they take guests out for a pub crawl. Wagner is the man to follow if you want to have a good night out in Barca! FANTASTIC place and killer staff.

• Austria, Male, 18-24
15th Sep 2016

The staff of the hostel was more than amazing and went the extra mile on everything and were super fun on the nights out. Also the free dinner was absolutely delicious. Thank you so much guys. Best hostel I have ever been too!

13th Sep 2016

What a hostel! I had a great time in Sant Jordi. Very social, with a great atmosphere and wonderful staff (thank you guys!).Free dinner,pub crawl every night and outdoor space make this place perfect for solo travellers. Location is good, not central though (metro and bus stations are close by). Clean and safe. Absolutely recommended.

• Canada, Male, 31-40
12th Sep 2016

Had a great stay at Sant Jordi Gracia. Lived up to the hype and a big shout out to Pablo for being so helpful and welcoming. Would definitely recommend this hostel!

12th Sep 2016

This was a very nice, cozy hostel in a central location that was locals-oriented and quiet. Clean and safe, with lockers for all and a good atmosphere for the people staying there.

9th Sep 2016

Amazing staff, great location and all around great vibe! Loved it here!