Sant Jordi Hostel Gracia

9.6
Superb 2080 Total Reviews

• Latvia, Male, 25-30
19th Sep 2017

Booked this place last moment when I arrived in Barcelona, so didn't have much of expectations, but as soon as I walked in, I knew I'm booking a second night. The place was clean, fresh and very well designed (extra love for the bike theme). But the main reason I loved the place so much was Bernie that instantly made me feel welcome as soon as I walked in and Wagner who cooked amazing dinners (must try!) and took us for a night out in town. Thank you so much guys! Will be coming back! ;)

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
17th Sep 2017

We got to meet so many excellent people while we were there! The staff were super welcoming and the hostel dinner every night created the perfect atmosphere to talk with others and make friends. If i ever come back to Barcelona, I would love to stay at this hostel again!

• USA, Female, 25-30
12th Sep 2017

Overall a really nice hostel - very clean, staff are super nice, beds are comfy and the neighborhood is good. I had 2 big complaints though - the wifi did not work in my room, and the AC was often turned off at night and the dorm became an absolute sauna and it was very difficult to sleep. When we asked to turn the AC on we were told that people were complaining it was too cold.. I don't know how that is possible.

8th Sep 2017

Very enjoyable!

• Australia, Male, 25-30
7th Sep 2017

Thanks again to the peeps at Sant Jordi Gracia, particularly Pablo, for making my time here great. The hostel is close to some great specialty coffee, cool neighborhood, and easy access to transit to other parts of the city. Or just skate around Barcelona as I did 😉 Rooms are spacious and showers are hot, what more is needed? 😊

• England, Male, 18-24
7th Sep 2017

All in all an excellent hostel. Probably the best I've ever been to.

• aliciamsaba
  • Mexico, Female, 25-30
6th Sep 2017

El mejor hostal! La ubicación, el ambiente, muy limpio, excelente staff, Wagner super buena persona. 100% recomendado...

• cglatt4490
  • USA, Male, 25-30
5th Sep 2017

First time ever in a hostel. It was the best experience ever! Can't complain about one thing! Thanks guys :)

4th Sep 2017

This was my very first time staying at a hostel. As I write this review, I have now stayed at four or five (I've lost count). The good: for someone that likes the heat, the AC was welcomed. I like how they give blankets and a linen. This hostel is on a narrow street which makes street noise minimal. There's a kitchen and a fridge and the staff was nice. Having a free meal at dinner is also a plus. The meh: difficult to shower while bringing your clothes in with you and only two stalls

• Canada, Female, 25-30
3rd Sep 2017

It was a good hostel that was located in a beautiful neighborhood of Barcelona. Very clean. Perfect if you want to party every night but not so much if you want to sleep well. The staff are great and really helpful. The free supper is a great touch. The rooms got really hot at night and we could not open the windows. It was annoying that we could not close the lights in our room when we wanted to (the hostel closed the lights between 11pm to 12pm) or open them as well.

×