Sant Jordi Hostel Gracia

Superb 1913 Total Reviews
Superb 1913 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 18-24
21st May 2017

Everything was great here the people, and the staff. I would definitely recommend and definitely return, thank you.

• Germany, Female, 25-30
21st May 2017

This hostel has one of the best reviews for a reason. The staff is super cool and easy going, always happy to help. The facilities are inviting, clean, modern, with lots of light and in the most lively part of Barcelona. You walk in there and instantly feel comfortable. It's also super easy to meet other travellers at the voluntary dinner which is followed by a pub crawl with the other Sant Jordi hostels of the city. You will have a blast if you choose to stay in this hostel!

• England, Female, 18-24
18th May 2017

Really enjoyed our stay, the staff were very friendly and there was always someone available at reception. The hostel offers free evening meals and bar crawls every night which was great, would definitely recommend :)

17th May 2017

The staff here is nice and helpful. They do organize bar crawls but the bars weren't the ones I expected. Overall the hostel itself is nice and def worth staying.

• England, Female, 25-30
17th May 2017
7.4

Hostel staff were cool. Two receptionists in particular - Ronnie and Wagner went out of their way to make sure: I had a good time on nights out, I knew my way around the area and train routes, sort out any problems that arose in a timely fashion and that my well being was as good as could be.

• howsasha000
  • USA, All Male Group, 18-24
16th May 2017

This hostel met beyond expectation! My friend and I stayed here during our backpacking trip and we will 100% be coming back to this hostel again in the future. The facilities were better than you would expect and the staff made this hostel the best hostel we have stayed at. The staff does anything they can to help you and they take you out to the clubs and bars with no line waiting whatsoever. Highly recommended to all travelers alike!

15th May 2017

I had the most wonderful time staying in this hostel! The hostel itself is so incredibly comfortable, clean, and welcoming (shout out to Matias for being awesome, for the great conversations, and for helping me feel at ease throughout my entire stay!). I had a blast here and was sad when it was time to leave. If I come back to Barcelona I will without a doubt stay here again!

• yusufh2
  • Netherlands, All Male Group, 18-24
15th May 2017

Our week in Barcelona was magical and was made even better by our stay in Sant Jordi - Gracia. The atmosphere of the hostel was inviting and the staff were welcoming and it felt like a place of conversation with other travellers. I would recommend this place to anyone on a budget who doesn't have a full grasp of the Spanish language as the staff speak English as well as the majority of the guests. A big shout out to Ronnie, Wagner and Bernie who put in a lot of effort during our stay! Thank you

15th May 2017

Loved my stay at Sant Jordi-Gracia. The staff did an awesome job suggesting activities and sightseeing, the pub crawls were great. The hostel as a whole was very clean and tidy, and seemed to be well maintained. Rooms were secure and comfortable. I wish Sant Jordi had locations in other countries! :)

• Canada, All Female Group, 18-24
14th May 2017

This is a great hostel. They offer buffet breakfast for €3.50 and FREE dinners, only catch is you have to eat at Spanish time (dinner is served at 9:30). It's located in the north part of the city, but a short walk to 2 metro stations. Overall clealiness was good and even though it's a shared bathroom, it never got very gross. It is fairly quiet so you can get a good night's sleep, but they also offer free nights out so there's the best of both.