9.5
Superb 1,730 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 1,730 Total Reviews
Sant Jordi Hostel Gracia Located at Calle Terol 35, , Barcelona.
Spain
Barcelona 08012 Calle Terol 35
95% 1730
41.4032238 2.1583597
    Rooms available

• Australia, Male, 18-24
30th Nov 2016

What a fantastic experience at Sant Jordis! All you could ever want from a hostel you have here, amazing vibe and ever better staff, everyone was always as helpful as they could be. Massive shoutout to Ronnie and Juan they are amazing dudes that made my Barcelona experience spectacular, from the first moment I met them it was like I was kicking it with old friends. I recommend this hostel to anyone looking for value for money and a superb hostel. Reviews don't lie. Seeya soon dudes ✌🏽️ Byamee

• England, Male, 31-40
28th Nov 2016

Excellent hostel!! Very friendly and comfortable

• USA, Female, 18-24
27th Nov 2016
8.0

Free dinners every night and they are yummy! The patio and hang out areas were clean and well decorated. The bathrooms spelled though and all the rooms were very hot. They control the lighting from reception and lights aren't out until 11 every night. Besides that everything was great.

• England, Female, 18-24
24th Nov 2016

Ronnie was super accommodating and made us feel really welcome, it wouldn't have been the same without him! Juan was really great too and his cooking was awsome, he even made sure there was a veggie version for us. :) The rooms were clean, quiet and secure and they had all the facilities you could ask for (plus free dinners and group nights out which were fantastic). I ended up staying an extra few days and would 100% reccommend this place to anyone visiting Barcelona. Thank you so much guys! Xx

23rd Nov 2016

I was supposed to be here for one week only.... But with that cool vibe, relaxed common area, free dinners always ending into great friendships OR crazy night out, the whole staff being so friendly, the neighborhood so authentic.. Why should I leave!? I'm booking day after day, but I have to face it... I'll be here for the rest of my vacation!!! Hehehe.. Thanks guys!!

• seanpjohnson5954
  • Australia, Male, 25-30
21st Nov 2016

Great hostel in the cool Garcia area. Clean, comfy, all the facilities you need. Really wonderful staff make you feel welcome. Pablo greeted me every day with a huge smile and was always keen to help with any questions I had. This hostel has a really nice social vibe, but it's not a full on party hostel so you can still get a good nights sleep. Would definitely stay there again!

20th Nov 2016

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. It is very well decorated and clean. The location is close to the Metro but in a quiet neighborhood. The staff is amazing. They are friendly, helpful and knowledgeable; perfect advisors for someone new to the city. Every night dinner is provided for free except paella which is 5 euro. The only complaint is wifi can be a little slow at dinner time. There are computers for use for free too. I haven't had a better hostel experience; I highly recommend.

19th Nov 2016

Easily the best hostel we've ever stayed at. The staff was extremely friendly and welcoming, yet very professional; they all seemed genuinely interested in how our stay was going. The neighborhood was a little quiet, but still plenty to do. My boyfriend and I would 1000% come back and stay here again!!! Shout out to Pablo, Bernie, and Juan (man we hope we remembered and spelled everyone's names right) for being amazing hosts, conversationalists, and friends!! Cheers, Annie and Stephen

• USA, Male, 18-24
18th Nov 2016

Overall a very pleasant stay, the rooms were clean and organized, beds were comfortable and spacious enough. Also staff were very helpful especially Pablo who assisted us with the best locations to enjoy Barcelona and also any other questions we had. Nice atmosphere, and nice and cozy, would definitely stay here again!

• USA, Male, 18-24
17th Nov 2016

This way by far the best hostel experience I have ever had! The staff there was absolutely amazing and super chill. There were there to help whenever you needed it. The atmosphere was also great. Met so many awesome people while staying there. My only complaint is that the location is not the best. It is located about an hour walk from las ramblas and the beach, so you better have your walking shoes. Overall, great experience and would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone.