Sant Jordi Hostel Gracia Reviews

Calle Terol 35, Barcelona, Spain

Hostel was very good. Met a nice group of people here who I got to know well. The organised activities were good such as the sangria night and the pub crawl was good, especially on Thursday night. The hostel was quiter than others I have stayed at but that is a good thing. The hostel is also in a nice area of Barcelona where there's not to many tourists. All the facilities and rooms were excellent.

Gracia is a little far from the City centre but the hostel is right near the metro so it's so easy to get in & out. I would definitely stay here again, it was really nice being out of Las Ramblas which is full of tourists anyway! The staff here were so nice & so friendly. I loved the atmosphere in this hostel- there was always something going on! Probably one of my favourite hostels. Highly recommend it.

This was definitely one of the best hostels I've stayed in. It was in a beautiful area of Barcelona with plenty of restaurants, bars and shops near by. Bruno, Ronnie and Mathieu were wonderful and extremely helpful, as well as all the other staff at the hostel. The free pub crawls every night were really great. The dinners and/or unlimited sangria nights were awesome. Because it was such a small hostel you got to know everybody. Overall I had an amazing experience and can't wait to go back!

best hostel we stayed at! rooms were awesome. we stayed in a 6 bunk room. each had a locker that came with a key, an outlet and a bed light. each night was a different social event. the 3£ all you can drink sangria was awesome. we played a drinking game and just talked. I am defiantly coming back to tnis one. thank you sant jordi!!!

Sant Jordi Hostel Gracia is one of the best hostels I have ever been to. We had an amazing few days in Barcelona and did not want to leave. The location of the hostel is fab, all facilities are clean and we felt very safe in the area. Each night they organise fun activities and it's great to go out together and meet other people from more Sant Jordi Hostels. The staff are so friendly and helpful! We had the craic with them all. Especially Ronnie and Paolo who made our trip even better! Thank you

• 3rd Aug 2015

Superb hostel with the best facilities. Probably the best hostel I have stayed in.

Sant Jordi Gracia was one of my favorite hostels I stayed at in Europe! The staff was extremely friendly, welcoming, and personable. Everyone made an effort to get to know you and share stories and have plenty of laughs. Location is great in a beautiful area of Barca called Gracia, and the hostel is very close to the metro stop. I couldn't recommend this hostel enough, and I will definitely return to this clean and safe hostel when I get back to Barcelona. The pub crawl was very fun! Thanks!

It's one of the best hostel I visited the last 5yrs traveling. Thank you for your welcome.

Very very quiet hostel in an equally quiet location. Not a hostel if you want to party but ideal if you want some rest. Suprised to see good reviews for the staff- we found them to be very dismissive and seemed annoyed when we asked for guidance. Ignored myself and other guests when saying hello and goodbye, and when spoken to in spanish they replied impatiently in English. Also very unhelpful and unsympathetic when we got pickpocketed. All in all a big regret booking at this hostel.

• 2nd Aug 2015

Very cool location with very welcoming and supportive people. Ronny was an amazing host there.

• 31st Jul 2015
  • Portugal

I loved Barcelona and I definitely loved this hostel! I definitely recommend this place. There's shops and restaurants around the corner and it is not a far walk from the metro. The neighborhood is a bit up north but it isn't to congested not was it "shady". Their pub crawls are massive and super fun; you're guaranteed to have a good time !

I had a really great stay at Sant Jordi's Gracia. The hostel was very clean and well organised and the atmosphere was really relaxed. I met a lot of wonderful people there and enjoyed the pub crawls they organised! It is nice that the hostel is not too big so you can easily meet other travellers and share stories. Will definitely come back here if I stay in Barcelona again!

My friend and I have spent 8 days in Barcelona and this hostel was perfect to live in the right way this wonderfoul city. It is very clean and has got all you can need in the room and in the kitchen. It is in a very nice part of the city and you can reach everything in just a few minutes.

• 29th Jul 2015

Amazing hostel. Super Clean. Free pub craw (was so great, all of the Sant Jordi Hostels join up and go to a bar and a club= 100+ people). Breakfast for 3E and dinner/sangria nights for 3E. Free coffee all day. The staff (especially Linda in the mornings and Ronny in the night) were SUPER helpful and approachable. We had no idea what to do in Barca and they were so honest about what to do and where to go. We did a 2+ week trip through Spain and this was by far the best hostel!!

I really enjoyed my stay at the hostel! I was there for a week, by myself, and I made a bunch of friends. The hostel arranged for pub crawls every night and various events before the pub crawls like sangria nights, dinners etc. The staff was amazing, really friendly and went that extra mile to make sure my stay was as good as it could get. A 5 min walk from two metro stations so getting around was very easy, and if you really enjoy ealking you could get anywhere as long as you had a little time.

• 27th Jul 2015
  • Sweden

everything is just perfect here, despite it's not exactly near the city center, but located in a small residential local area, which is more safe at night and quiet during the day. took me 10-15min of walk to either 2metro station only. the staffs is so helpful and willing to help you out and talk to you always with smile on, and most of the guests here are from english speaking countries and all of the people I met here are just awesome! they offers dinner and pubcrawl for a fair price

Brilliant hostel! Really clean, great atmosphere, great lockers and showers, always something going on and the staff were lovely!

San Jordi Gracia was a super fun place to stay! It was impeccably clean and the beds were very comfortable. There are charging ports and lights next to each bed, and they turn the overhead lights out at 11pm each night, which is great for those who want to sleep early. It has a party atmosphere for sure, the pub crawl happens every night and is quite rowdy and fun. The staff are friendly and nice. I would definitely stay here again, I recommend :)

• 22nd Jul 2015

Very clean hostel! Nice comfy beds with outlets, lights and shelves. And air conditioning which a god send during Spanish summers! Great location, friendly staff and fun nights out every day of the week! Highly recommend.

The facilities of the hostel are very nice and the dorms are well designed, the only negative thing about the building is that the boys bathroom is in the 3rd floor and the girls in the 2nd. For everything else is a lovely place to stay in