Sant Jordi Hostel Gracia Reviews

Calle Terol 35, Barcelona, Spain

Great hostel staffed by really friendly and helpful people.

Definitely a favorite. Immediately upon entering, Pedro filled out a map for me showing me important sights as well as some of his favorites and explained how to get anywhere I needed. He gave a thorough tour, helped me with travel changes, and told me about local restaurants and shops. I felt immediately welcome. I had so much fun at bar crawls with Wagner and Ronnie, was always welcomed home after a night out by Paolo, and Matthew always had great advice as I headed out in the mornings. A+

Very nice hostel! I loved it!

The hostel bathrooms were really dirty almost the entire time I was there. Otherwise, staff was super friendly and helpful. Very welcoming. All of the guests were very friendly as well. Great atmosphere, great location, conveniently located between two metro lines and in a good neighborhood for food and drinks. All things considered, I'd probably stay there again.

I am really grateful with Sant Jordi´s hostel because it made my stay in Barcelona an awesome experience. You have some awesome staff people! I thank Ronnie for advising us as a close friend since the first time we met and Wagner (Galo) for making us feel "part of your group" every night .I really appreciate all the effort you put on every day to make your guests feel "welcome". (Specially during Christmas night when you organized the special dinner).

Great party hostel. The staff were mixed - however Ronni and Matthew were standout staff. They were extremely friendly and helpful in all help that I need - thanks guys.

Was a bit dead. Crappy music playing too loudly all day, making it difficult to have a conversation. Was expecting something better. Staff were nice though

The hostel is new, clean and bright and all staff are nice. I feel the Gracia district is good because there are not much tourists. There are many small plazas between the narrow streets and people can enjoy their nights for a beer or tapas in the plazas. Apart from the Fontana metro station, I also suggest providing directions from the Alfon X station. This is easier for me actually...

This hostel has all the fundamentals but is made special by the staff. PEDRO is the guy to go to if you ever need anything at this hostel. If you play music - stay here and jam with Pedro. If you LIKE music - stay here and listen to Pedro jam. Go on the pub crawl, eat the free hostel, and get to know the staff here. You won't regret it.

• 19th Dec 2015

All the workers have been very nice and kind with me

• 19th Dec 2015
  • Spain

I loved it so much! Staffs were so nice to us. Thank you Pedro, Ronnie, Mattiew, Linna, and Santi! I would definitely stay here again when I visit Barcelona the next time.

• 18th Dec 2015
  • South Korea

I stayed at the hostel for 8 nights and got the chance to meet the staff pretty well. They were all very friendly and helpfull -specially considering I was travelling alone. The hostel is very fancy and definitely not a party hostel but you can meet people easily. All I can say is thanks to Michel, Pedro and Rony for their kindness! I wouldn't hesitate in staying back there whenever I go back to Barcelona.

• 17th Dec 2015
  • Argentina

Amazing place! Had a great time, especially hanging out with Ollie and Linda. Everyone was super nice and helpful, plus the cheap dinner in the evening was always delicious! Make sure you stick around for drinking games and the pub crawl in the evening. Location is awesome, not far from the city center but has the feeling of a real neighborhood, not just some touristy street.

Simply amazing! Just try it! ; )

• 4th Dec 2015
  • Portugal

Thank you Paolo, Ryan, Ollie for a great time at the hostel!!! Would definitely recommend to other travellers.

• 2nd Dec 2015

Home away from home! Amazing hostel even better staff. Second time staying here nd I will be back. Thank you Linda, Ronnie, Paolo, Ollie, Mathieu and the rest or the staff. Full of great advice, recommendations and tips. Hostel is clean, modern and tons of fun. Very social. Great location in Gracia area. Highly recommended. You won't be disappointed.

The staff was really amazing!!! Always helpful and friendly. The hostel itself is very modern with great amenaties. Only downside that it is a few subway stops from the center of the city though Gracia itself is an amazing neighborhood!

The best staff ever!

Had a good time at Jordi. The staff here really made the experience I think. The facilities were really nice and clean. I didn't love the location, but I would definitely stay here again.

Awesome staff- so friendly and helpful!! Free bar crawl is super good to meet people and see Barcelona by night. Close to two metro stations, not the closest to city centre but awesome area, lots of bars and the best pizza shop I've ever been to. Good security, big lockers which only your card can get into- only annoying thing is that you don't have control of the lights which can get frustrating if you're having an afternoon nap. Had a great time here would definitely go back !