Sant Jordi Hostel Gracia Reviews

Calle Terol 35, Barcelona, Spain

We LOVE Paolo!!!

THE BEST HOSTEL I have ever been to and I'm travelling a lot! Located in the beautiful and authentic district of Gracia with lots of liitle shops and bars, really close to major toutistic atractions like Sagrada Familia and Park Guell... But the best thing about this hostel is the cosy and chilled atmosphere that creates the staff! Linda, Ronnie, Paolo, Mathieu and Ollie are the best team! Always smiling, helpful, creating the best vibes, taking you out on pub crawls. Gracia is like HOME :)

• 21st Nov 2015
  • Finland

To be honest I never thought I could get as much from a hostal as Sant Jordi offered me. I had a great time in Barcelona, I met new friends, and I will definitely be back soon.

• 20th Nov 2015
  • Mexico

This was honestly my best experience at a hostel to date! The facilities are really clean, and you get a locker that locks with the key card, which I really appreciated. Shout out to Ollie, Ronnie, and Paolo who were always down to answer my questions or just talk! Ollie and Ronnie led pub crawl while I was there, and they brought so much good energy, so thank you guys for that(: They make great sangria, too, which is always a plus. Thank y'all for a wonderful time, and I hope I can visit again!

Great wee hostel. Beds were comfortable, your room key also works on a locker next to your bed so you can lock your stuff up. The common area is great and open for cooking or chilling or using the free computers. Staff were friendly, the pub crawl is really well organized, paella needs more salt though. Big thanks to the french guy at reception for the sunglasses.

Everything was perfect! I recommend to go to the party with staff from the hostel!

• 19th Nov 2015
  • Poland

This is the 3rd time I stay in this hostel, and there are few main reasons: 1 - Location. In my opinion the best area in Barcelona. Quiet, very local neighbourhood, only 3 metro stations from the center. 2 - The staff. Amazing and cool people. They will help you with everything to make sure you feel like at home. Thank you again Linda, Paolo, Mathieu and all the other awesome staff! 3 - Social - every night there is a free pub crawl and then a party. Good option to meet new people.

Everyone and everything was awesome, from Paolo to Mathieu to Linda, the staff makes you feel you're home. I will definately come back to Sant Jordi Gracia in a near future, the experience was perfect. Thanks to all ! Gabriel

Amazing Hostel, Awesome way to start my stay in spain. Location is in the Gracia Neighorhood. Awesome night atmosphere, familys and friends out on patios, kids playing soccer. Tons of shops and markets, cafes and returaunts close by.Great distance to walk to Park Guell and Bunkers. 2 metro stations close by. Hostel is new, fresh, clean, fun! Bathrooms and beds are super clean. lockers. kitchen. Staff is very friendly, Linda, Ronny, Paolo, Ollie and everyone else. I will be back for sure.

Saint Jordi Gracia is the best hostel I have stayed in. The moment I arrived the staff were welcoming and invited me to participate in tat nights activity where I met some awesome people. There was such an open and welcoming atmosphere throughout the hostel, the rooms were clean and good sized, with great facilities throughout and the best staff a hostel could have. Linda, Ronnie, Paulo and Ollie were amazing and I had so much fun in Barcelona thanks to them!

• 14th Nov 2015

GREATEST! place to stay if you're going to Barcelona. Located in the heart of Gracia which is the best part of town, with lots of cool bars and restaurants. Close to 2 metro lines. But the biggest advantage of this place are people working there (Linda, Ronnie, Paolo, Ollie). Always cheerful, helpful and a great resource for suggestions where to eat and go out.

Good place to spend a couple of nights and no more, to be honest it doesn't have good atmosphere in the hostel...it would help if the staff would motivate to the integration. More energy connectors near the beds should put.

definitely out of the way from the gothic quarter, but can ride the metro down. I also walked most of the places I went, but it was about a 30-40 minute walk anywhere. Staff in general was very friendly and helpful; however, the guy running the bar crawl (oli?) got really pushy and touchy toward me when I said I wasn't sure if I was going or not. So unfortunately, I didn't feel comfortable going on the hostel sponsored bar crawl. Overall, still had a good time.

I absolutely loved my stay here. The decorations were unique. It was the cleanest hostel I stayed in and the staff treated you like old friends, especially Linda and Ronnie. My friend and I had a great time having a picnic on the rooftop, which was an added bonus. I also made some good friends there, which made my time in Barcelona more memorable.

• 10th Nov 2015

Everything was perfect ! Clean hostel, really nice staff and great atmosphere ! I would recommend to anyone of my friends to go there ! Thanks

This place is hands-down THE best hostel I've stayed at. Facilities, staff, location - all top notch. It's a perfect mix of chill and party & the environment is so good to hang around. Plus they provide a solid breakfast and usually cook-up traditional Spanish dishes for dinner which won't set you back for anything more than €5 Cannot wait to return here when I get back to BCN. All the best Sant Jordi Gracia

Great atmosphere, so many opportunities to meet other travellers! Didn't love that the hostel controlled the lights in the room and the bathroom wasn't exactly state of the art but would definitely recommend to a friend!

So glad to have booked at the Sant Jordi Hostel Gracia - was a first-time experience and one that I'd like to have more frequently now onwards. Special mention for Linda and Mathew - the wonderful hosts. Fun, smiling, helpful! This is definitely recommended for all those backpackers who would like to explore the city in the real sense. I miss the place already!

• 8th Nov 2015
  • India

I really liked the sant jordi hostel, it's clean in a nice neighborhood and it has great staff! Me and my friend really enjoyed our stay there especialy because of receptionist Paolo who was working the night shifts. He was very kind, patient, always helpful when we asked him for informations, funny and it made us feel welcome and a bit like at home, Me and my friend would gladly return to the hostel and probably we will do that soon.

• 8th Nov 2015
  • Slovenia

Had a great time at Sant Jordi, planned to stay 3 days and ended up staying 10 days. Good if your looking to party or just chill, have planned nights out every night and then hostel meals most night as well. Would highly recommend! Ollie, Ronnie and Linda are great people!!

• 6th Nov 2015