Sant Jordi Hostel Gracia Reviews

Calle Terol 35, Barcelona, Spain

Great hostel with really helpful staff, especially linda. The location is pretty good not taking too long on the metro to get anywhere. The atmosphere was good when i was there with lots of people hanging out together.

Workers were beyond friendly and welcoming. It was my first hostel experience and I would go back to Sant Jordi in an instant.

• 5th Nov 2015

The location is really good , you can go everywhere just walking and there is a supermarket nearby , Linda and the rest of the staff are very friendly and helpful ! I really recommend this place !

Absolutely lovely place to stay. I strongly recommend this hostel.

This was my second stay at this hostel and I really enjoyed it. Good location, Clean and a good atmosphere. Special thanks to Linda who was very welcoming and friendly. I will come back again!

Great hostel, awesome staff. A little out of the way if you want to be in the "heart" of Barcelona but the gracia neighborhood is wonderful.

I'm in Barcelona for 5 weeks and have been in other hostels, but Sant Jordi Gracia is the one I have chosen to stay for the last 3 weeks, it's really a great place to live. The staff is amazing, Mathieu, Linda, Ollie and all the others are always happy to help. Everything is clean and being smaller, the atmosphere is great. Easy public transport to the city centre, the Gracia neighborhood is really charming, lots of bars, restaurants and plazas. All in all, it feels like home !

This was my second time at sant jordi Gracia and I had yet another unforgettable weekend! Awesome environment and such fun people. Staying here definitely made my Halloween weekend!

Second time staying here and once again love this place and the awesome staff. Thanks for dealing with our rowdy group!

Located in Gracia neighborhood, which has a few cool things but isn't too central. Only a Metro ride away from stuff though. Staff are great, Linda was the bomb. Atmosphere is everything you want from a hostel, maybe a few more activities organized by the hostel could make it better, but free pub crawls, so no complaints here. Dinner is cheap and delicious. This hostel was my favorite of the four I stayed at in Barcelona, keep it up guys!

I had a great time in Saint Jordi Gracia! Great people, great environment and excelent staff :) a special thanks to Ronnie for making me feel like home! Cheers

• 22nd Oct 2015
  • Portugal

Great hostel, great location, great city.

• 22nd Oct 2015

Ripper hostel, really comfy and a good crew. Bit off the beaten track which is dope if you wanna stay in a realm you might not see otherwise. But too much pressure from staff to get super pissed every night though...

I was traveling for 3 months and this is with out a doubt the best hostel I've stayed in. From the second I got there the staff was incredibly welcoming especially Ronnie, I've seriously never met anyone so helpful in my life. Ollie always made the pub crawls a blast even if it was just a few of us. And Linda and Paolo were always very willing to answer any questions. Staying there felt more like being with family than just at a hostel. I will 100% being going back the next time I'm in Barcelona

• 14th Oct 2015

Great hostel in an awesome city. Gracia is a cool suburb and the hostel is modern and really nice with a really cool atmosphere. A great base to see Barcelona from

One of the best hostel I've stayed in.Rooms are clean. Lockers available with magnetic keys.They take everybody for daily pub crawl,though I haven't been on any.Guys present overthere are helpful.Great and relaxed atomsphere. Good location. Gracia is one of the place in Barcelona where you feel like a local, nice neighbourhood bars and restaurants around. Thanks for having me. see you again.

I would highly recommend staying here! It's out the central tourist area but close enough to get everywhere quickly (sites, metro, market and bakery)! The hostel itself had a great kitchen and was super clean. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Good for meeting people and slowing down the pace a bit, though you could go out if you wanted. Make sure to go to Lor Enzo and have the cinnamon mojito!

Had the best time. Thanks Ollie and Ronnie for making my holiday an awesome one.

• 10th Oct 2015

Great area. Gracia is a cool neighborhood you might not visit if you don't stay there, but definitely a good place for restaurants/bars/a cool atmosphere. Everyone at the hostel was very helpful and no complaints about any of the facilities! Would definitely stay again.

• 9th Oct 2015

Great hostel with a wonderful location in a wonderful city! Ronnie the Rock and Ollie the entertainer are always helpful and up for a great party :D Enjoy Barcelona!

• 8th Oct 2015