Sant Jordi Hostel Gracia Reviews

Calle Terol 35, Barcelona, Spain

This was the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Originally only going to spend two nights, but ended up spending six! The staff is amazing, the atmosphere is unbeatable. This is everything that a hostel should be!

My second time staying here and it was just as great as the first time!

Great hostel in a residential area of Barcelona away from all the tourism. It's still easy to get around the city within 15 minutes by metro. The staff is super nice and helpful, yet still authentic. The hostel gives you a feeling that your staying with a bunch of roomates. The nightly pub crawl is cool and sangria nights are awesome. Also one of the cleanest hostels I've been to.

Had a great week here. The staff were awesome and it was really easy to meet people. Great location too!

• 10th Apr 2015
  • New Zealand

Loved this hostel. Gracia neighborhood is the best place to stay in Barcelona. A ton to do in very short distances.

LOVED Sant Jordi Gracias! The people here made our time so much fun! Linda was so nice and gave the best recommendations as soon as we walked in and made us feel welcome! Ronnie hosted sangria night and brought us to pub crawls both nights, and it was so much fun! The hostel was very new and clean and in a great location. Each personal locker that we could lock up was awesome and loved everyone that we stayed with. Overall the best hostel I have stayed at! FUN, CLEAN, SAFE :)

• 9th Apr 2015

Everything was fantastic. Be sure to ask their staff for suggestions regarding places to visit and eat, their suggestions were amazing and unmatched by any online site.

Its perfect place for stay with fabulous atmosphere.

• 4th Apr 2015
  • India

Stayed almost all week and every day was better than the previous!! The staff and hostel itself attract the best travelers. It's truly a pleasure to be hosted by such wonderful people like Linda, Ronnie, Paolo, Matthieu, and Roberto!! What a dream team. Thank you Sant Jordi Gracia!!

Great hostel.The girl on the reception gave me advice how to get to the airport...the cheapest and the quickest one.Thanks.And of course Ronnie(or Rony) is so Cool.

• 2nd Apr 2015
  • Croatia

I stayed at 4 hostels during my one week in Barcelona. I like to move around, see new parts of the city and meet new people. Sant Jordi Gracia was the first one I stayed at, traveling solo, and it was beyond amazing. One was on the beach, one in Universitat and one in Parallel. I loved them all, but for some reason Sant Jordi stuck out as my favorite. Staff, people, facilities, activities, atmosphere. I'm in Europe for a month and I only hope I can find one more hostel as good as this one.

Great Hostel :)

I spent 10 days by myself at Barcelona and being Hosted at Santi Jordi was a key factor at having a wonderful experience. Located in the heart of a typical and peculiar Catalan neighborhood (Gracia) , it is perfect for walking around and get to know a different Barcelona. The area is amazing and, although it looks far from the “city center” and “beach”, it is really, really simple to get and go around (by foot or metro). Also, really secure (individual lockers at the room and 24 hrs reception)

Really enjoyed my stay at Sant Jordi Gracia! I could not give a higher rating. Location is incredible - Gracia is a gorgeous neighbourhood, within walking distance of everything, close to bars and restaurants but not swamped by tourists - the cleanliness and facilities were flawless, and the atmosphere and staff were awesome - especially Linda and Ronnie! Made great new friends and fell in love with Barcelona for the 3rd time! Thanks a lot for everything, I will definitely be back soon! :D

Our stay at Sant Jordi Gracia was fantastic! The hostel was very clean and organized, and the staff very friendly and helpful to make your Barcelona trip amazing. There's a very warm, fun, youthful atmosphere, and lots of interesting people passing through. The location is a little out of the way from most major attractions--it's in a very quiet, safe neighborhood--but it's a beautiful 20-30 minute walk to things like Sagrada Familia, Parc Güell, Parc de la Ciutadella, and La Rambla.

Super friendly staff who will do anything to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. Small size means it's really easy to get to know your fellow travellers - a real positive if you're travelling alone. Will be back!

Booked two nights, ended up staying a week. I think that's a particular trend of staying in this hostel; it really does start to feel like home after a while. As communicated by others, great neighbourhood, spotless dorms, clean facilities, awesome communal areas. Kudos to the staff (theme nights, YEAH!) for making every effort to ensure that their guests have a wonderful stay. Bravo, and thanks for the memories! Would book again in a heartbeat...

Overall fantastic experience. I ended up staying longer than I planned. The staff where amazing and the music in the common room was particularly good. Would stay here again!

Had an amazing stay here. Ronnie was amazing took us party to many cool bars.

The best thing about this hostel is its location: in the Gracia area where the atmosphere is amazing The hostel is also very clean and comfortable and the staff is helpful. I didnt stay long time but will definitely book again when i come back to Barcelona.