Sant Jordi Hostel Gracia Reviews

Calle Terol 35, Barcelona, Spain

All the staff from the cleaners to people working in reception were very nice and always willing to help > The hotel was very well located in a vibrant area with the funniest people around. I can't say more positive things about this place . I highly recommend it to everyone ! Special thanks to Linda , Bruno and Paolo who were a great and happy team ! Hasta la próxima.

I had an absolutely amazing stay! This hostel is in one of my favorite neighborhoods in the city, and I found myself extending my stay multiple times. The staff are amazing and had awesome suggestions for things to do. Thanks again Paolo, Linda, and Matthieu(sp?)!! I hope to be back soon!

The hostel was very impressive, from how warm and welcoming the staff were to how clean they maintained the hostel throughout the day.. It was the perfect place to chill and relax, with the option to go out and party as well. Special thanks to Linda for helping out with any problems or enquiries I had!!

Paolo and Linda are THE BEST! You will feel at home here and will have so much fun. Loved $3 sangria night!

This hostel is really a good value and very located in town. I really appreciate the french guy at the reception, nice and helpfull. Nice terraces just perfect for having your breakfast outside. Highly recommended.

• 25th Aug 2015

This is the best hostel ive ever stayed in, my life, the staff is incredible the atmosphere is superb. Every night they offer a different activity and a pub crawl. Ive been on many pub crawls and this one is the very best by far, the pub crawl staff are really fun and party with you whilst acting very professional. Special thanks to Ronnie Linda and Paolo and all the pub crawl staff This is really been the best experience in my life.

This has been my favourite hostel I've experienced so far. It's in a good location, walking distance to the Metro Station. Staff are fantastic especially Linda and Paolo they were so friendly and caring and go out of their way to help you with anything you need. The atmosphere in the hostel every night is great, Bruno another staff member gets everyone together to play drinking games and then shows you where all the best bars and clubs are at. I would recommend anyone to stay

• 24th Aug 2015

Best hostel that I have stayed at. Great fun, with extremely nice staff. Linda and Bruno are great!

• 24th Aug 2015

Clean, new hostel in an interesting neighborhood with many restaurants. Easy metro ride to Rambla, or about a 30 min walk there that takes you past a number of top sights. Lockers in rooms, strong wifi. Thanks for a great stay!

Unfortunately, they close all the lights at 11pm which is extremely inconvenient when trying to pack your suitcase.

• 22nd Aug 2015

For me, this might have been the cleanest hostel I've stayed at. Everything really well put together and really nice facilities. The neighborhood of Gracia has a really authentic and charming feel to it but it's a bit far from a lot of the major things to do in the city.

Great location in the beautiful Gracia neighbourhood. The beach and main tourist sites are all easy to get to via the metro and the neighbourhood itself is full of little restaurants, quirky shops and café-filled plazas. The hostel is very modern with two terraces and just a small number of rooms which adds to its laidback atmosphere. The staff were all very friendly and helpful with tips about where to go shopping and which beaches are best. I would definitely stay here again!

Great hostel! Traveled to 4 different cities in about 3 weeks and this was my favorite hostel I stayed in. Very clean, nice facilities, great location, helpful staff, fun atmosphere. Definitely would recommend staying here!

• 21st Aug 2015

I used to go to a diferent Sant Jordi Hostel which was really good but not available at this time of the year when I came back this summer, I stayed in SJ Gracia from August the 20th till the 25th and unless Ronnie, the other staff members don't really care about people, they don't want to make people feel like it is a cool and party hostel, and at the end you can see that it is definitely not one like this. Matresses are cheap and humid, A/C is turned off sometimes during the night. AVOID

Super nice people, very good vibe... We had a lot of fun! :)

• 18th Aug 2015
  • Israel

This was my first and best hostel experience. The staff was so helpful and fun to go out with every night on pub crawls and then to the clubs. There was never a dull moment with the people we met and there was always a positive vibe running through the place. I would definitely come back and I recommend anyone coming to Barcelona to stay at Sant Jordi Garcia! Bruno and Ronnie are the best :)

SJ Gracia is the best hostel in Barcelona!!! Good location in the heart of Gracia, really safe and also very close to metro stations. Really good vibes there! A perfect place when you're travelling alone - the hostel staff organizes a lot of events in the evenings (free pub crawls, sangria night etc) and you can easily get to know everyone. Made a lot of friends and had such a good time! Also a big shout out to my favourite guys Ronnie and Bruno!

• 18th Aug 2015
  • Estonia

sant jordi was a bit out of the way, nevertheless, the staff's conduct was amazing and they helped whenever they could. there was a festival happening in the same area when I was staying and I got to know a lot about barcelona from that.

Helpful, friendly staff, great location in funky neighborhood, great vibes!

Great hostel in an excellent location. Shame about the shower of c**ts staying there.