Sant Jordi Hostel Rock Palace Reviews

Carrer Balmes 75, Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain

Amazing atmosphere!!!

Good times. Friendly staff, nice atmosphere. Good buzz all round!

Had a good time at this hostel. Most Staff were great and very helpful. Rooms were okay but very basic. Showers were sometimes a little unclean. I thought it would have a much better vibe then it did but maybe that is just the off season (although the it was fully booked). We got Taken out to some town for carnival which turned out to be a totally waste of time. The guy in charge was blind and had no he what was going on. Pretty average performance. Okay overall.

Really cool building, great staff, , Luke :)

Everything was great. Perfect facilities and staff.

• 2nd Feb 2016
  • Turkey

I don't usually get involved in hostel activities and more or less keep to myself, but Rico makes some really good sangria !!! He's a really friendly guy that helps bring people together for the hostel activities, which is usually what is lacking at other hostels. He made your hostel diffrent.

• 1st Feb 2016

Very nice hostel, the people at the reception very friendly and helpful, specially Cacau and Tat .... Would stay there again nexxt time I come to Barcelona ...

I really enjoyed my stay in this wonderful hostel, it makes you feel comfortable and it's got a nice vibe where everyone is very friendly and welcoming, they have different types of dinner every day and entertainment activities, the receptionest were very kind and helpful especially tat, she is amazing and a lovely person to meet, the other guys are cool and helpful as well.

• 30th Jan 2016
  • Jordan

Seriously, this place was awesome! From the second we walked in to the second we left, our experience at Sant Jordi Hostel was by far our favorite on our vacation so far. The staff were some of the nicest we've seen so far. They were really helpful for us as well, because they all spoke English and helped us figure out where to go and what to see. I would highly recommend to anyone planning on staying in Barcelona. The location is prime, the partying is prime, and the staff are a++

• 29th Jan 2016

We really enjoyed our stay at Sant Jordi. The only negative we had was that the door in our room was extremely noisy (it creaked every time it opened and slammed shut every time) which was inconvenient with so many people in our room when we were trying to sleep and other people were leaving.

Where do I begin with Rock Palace. From the moment I stepped through into the hostel, I knew I was in for an amazing stay. The facilities are fantastic and the staff are incredible and friendly. Met tons of great people staying here and had no trouble doing any sightseeing with the information I got from the staff.

I have stayed here a few times, the staff are always lovely, the rooms are spotless, as are the bathrooms/ showers, kitchen. Great atmosphere for meeting people and enjoying a night out! I was really ill on the day I was supposed to leave and decided to book another night's stay last minute. The staff were very accommodating and caring about this! (Unfortunately I am terrible with names) Definitely my favourite hostel in Barcelona so far, and I have stayed in a few!

• 23rd Jan 2016

One of the best hostel experience. Excellent

Don't have a lot of hostels experiences, but this one was the best one by far. If you like to party and meet people, this one is for you. I've stayed there a week, and never party that hard in my life. Of course the city itself had a lot to do with it, but still..

• 19th Jan 2016

For a lone traveler this hostel was the ultimate! The rooms were fantastic. Not to mention the staff, especially Rico! If you want to have a fantastic night out or simply meet some new people definantly have a few drinks with Rico. His bubbly personality kept everyone positive and having a great time! I guarantee if you book with Sant Jordi rock palace you will end up staying longer, as I did haha! The only thing i can think of that needs improvement, better pillows ;)

A good stay at this hostel. Great pub nights, dinner nights, fun place to be at. Staff was very good, except certain male employees who would brag about their 'hook ups' with girls who would stay at the hostel. I mean really, good for them, but I really don't want to hear this whenever I was at the front desk.

• 15th Jan 2016

The light in the room was a bit confusing on how to turn it on/off Would be better if there's an instruction

• 15th Jan 2016
  • Taiwan

Great location and facilities. Lights in dorms were a bit odd. Overall an excellent experience.

It was a good spot I only stayed one night but I enjoyed my time. Everything looked fairly new inside and they have large common areas to meet people and cook food. Would stay again.

Everything was great!