9.5
Superb 1,907 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 1,907 Total Reviews
Sant Jordi Hostel Rock Palace Located at Carrer Balmes 75, Barcelona, Barcelona.
Spain
Barcelona Catalonia 08007 Carrer Balmes 75, Barcelona
95% 1907
41.3902518 2.1614420
    Rooms available

• India, Male, 25-30
25th Apr 2016

Amazing atmosphere and good staff !!

• carlosbiazotto8667
  • Brazil, Male, 31-40
20th Apr 2016

My experience at Sant Jordi Rock Palace was short but very nice. People from Staff are really friendly and very helpful. I would definitely recommend this hostel to everyone I know because I am sure no one will be disappointed.

20th Apr 2016

Absolutely amazing! Great location, great staff and all that for a good price. Definitely recommend

18th Apr 2016

By far the best hostel I stayed in in all of Europe! The rooms are great, with nice beds, and good lockers. The staff were all so friendly and helpful. The environment of Sant Jordi was just amazing! Every night they had great activities (including all-you-can-drink sangria for 3 euros!!) Rico, the leader of the activities I attended was absolutely AMAZING. He was so nice and friendly and made me feel so welcomed right away. Definitely a great place to meet people! I most definitely recommend!

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
14th Apr 2016

This hostel was overall great! It was a great place to meet people and had a good environment. The workers were extremely friendly as well, especially those that made the dinner and went on the pub crawl. Overall very positive experience staying here. One thing to note is that they control the lights in the room- they turn them off at night around 11pm or so and on in the morning. Take that as you will. Also it would be helpful if they set a chair or stand in the shower to set your stuff on.

• England, Female, 25-30
13th Apr 2016

I had the most wonderful 2 nights here! The hostel is clean,comfy,sexy looking and brilliantly located. The staff were absolutely amazing! They gave me brilliant advice for what to do in the city - everything from food to transport to culture. They were particularly helpful when my phone broke,they helped me retrieve my boarding pass and even woke me up for my early flight as I didn't have an alarm. Barcelona is a stellar city,I will definitely be back and will definitely use San Jordi again

• New Zealand, Male, 18-24
13th Apr 2016

Great friendly staff, all very welcoming. Good location near La Ramblas, and walking distance to park Guell if you don't mind a bit of a trek. Very clean, great beds, Lockers and kitchen. Roof top area a nice plus

• AsiaBrizette
  • USA, Female, 18-24
12th Apr 2016

Really awesome hostel. I booked right when I got off the plane in Barcelona and the staff was super nice everything was super clean. They also had cool events every night if you came on your trip alone. I would definitely stay again.

• Argentina, Male, 25-30
11th Apr 2016

What a Excellent experience, the hostel have a SUPERB location, its SUPER CLEAN, they have cleaning staff during day and night. They do really COOL/CHEAP Activities ervery day, like dinners and drinking games, the FREE NIGHTS OUT make you feel like you are going out with your friends back home going to amazing bars and clubs. All the Reception Staff, Luiz, TAT, Dani, Gustavo are really cool and a specially Renatto, that helped me solving some reservation issues!!! TAKE ME BACK!

• USA, Female, 18-24
11th Apr 2016
7.1

Be aware: This is a full fledged party hostel. I wish I had knew that going in, because I would have gone elsewhere!