Sant Jordi Hostel Rock Palace Reviews

Carrer Balmes 75, Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain

Overall an excellent hostel , easy to meet people and the entire place is clean and new looking You get your own keycard and a large locker to use , just buy drinks from the shop across the road for cheap then drink them at the hostel , the pub crawl every night is different and can leave you lost and far away from your bed but taxis are cheap enough if you are lost anyways

• 8th Oct 2014

So clean and accommodating. The lockers have great key cards assigned to you on arrival so security is great. The rooms are large and spacious. One of the cleaner hostels I've stayed in. Lots of young people ready to party there but also good for a non party crowd of all ages. Great staff and vey friendly. Barcelona was great but if I ever went back, I would definetly stay here again.

Great hostel right nearby nearly everything you'll want to see and do in Barcelona. You're either a short metro ride or short walk from most things. The beach was a 40 minute walk, not too bad at all. For some reason I think my bedroom was the only one that didn't have individual outlets at each bed, definitely wasn't too big of a deal, the room was still great, with a massive terrace connected to it. Amazing atmosphere in the hotel, and great nightly parties/ free pub crawls.

Excellent Hostel in a very good Location. Beds were comfortable and clean, Very secure Lockers. The staff were always friendly and helpful. The rooms were quiet despite the Hostel having a party atmosphere. Only a few very minor issues during our stay, one being that although they said that they would turn off the main room lights at 11pm, on a few nights we had to call up reception to ask them to turn them off.

• 4th Oct 2014

Very social hostel with nightly pub crawls and family dinners. Staff were excellent and the bed was the most comfortable I've stayed in. Only downside was the showers didn't drain very well and there is no shelf in the showers for body wash etc. Other then that, no complaints!

Great place, but avoid room 201 because of the shared wall with the common room... If you want to get any sleep during your stay... You'll see why when you're there.

• 28th Sep 2014

Highly recommend this hostel to anyone in Barcelona. The location is fantastic and the people I met her including the staff were all great. The hostel is extremely clean, spacious and very well maintained. I stayed at a different hostel for one night and was extremely happy to finally end up here and found it to be a HUGE upgrade from my previous hostel for the same price. I recommend this place to anyone up for a good time.

• 28th Sep 2014
  • India

The best hostel I have ever stayed! There are bar and kitchen in the "basement", with a common area (really comfortable). The rooms were always clean. And I need to say: the staff was AWESOME! They were really friendly and answered all the questions I had about the city. Furthermore, there is a pub crawl, a party or a dinner every night. Really great!

One of the best hostel I've ever been!! Everything is very newest. such as personal lamp and power is on the each bed. Moreover there is an air conditional!!! and there is electrical key locker for each guest. and big and fancy kitchen( u will be able to buy a beer can for only 1 euro!!) and on the top floor, small pool and sunbeds!! even if you are alone, u can find friends easily!

Very great hostel. Value for money.

It's a nice place to stay, very clean, with big bedrooms and really comfortable beds, reading lights and lockers. Kitchen facilities are very good. The only thing - hostel is too big, so it looks more like a hotel (at least staff is less friendly as in usual hostels). And wi-fe is really bed, very slow. But I think I will stay there again, couse you really have your privacy there.

Coolest and cleanest hostel we've stayed at on our 3 month trip. Awesome kitchen and the place is just designed perfectly. Literally feels like a VIP club when you're in the check in room.

Location, Security, Staff and Facilities are very good, and Everthing is clear

The hostel's location is one of the best I have seen so far. The bars, restaurants, cafe's and subway are a few minutes walk.

I hardly give such a good rating but I have to admit that Sant Jordi Hostel it's excellent. This is how an hostel SHOULD be. Impressively clean, well organized ,very well equipped kitchen, comfortable beds, free internet, lounge room, swimming pool and much more. It's easy to socialize. Staff is always kind and helpful, despite sometimes I have a grumpy attitude. I'll be back for sure.

Great modern hostel with nice facilities

Good hostel for meeting other people, the downstairs bar and the pub crawls are awesome. The stuff is also very helpful. I will go back there.

• 20th Sep 2014
  • Romania

Very clean! Very easy to meet people if traveling alone! Free pub crawl every night! Can pay for family dinner for 5 euro! Bar is cool as well! All in all I loved it

Just the best of all the hostels I´ve ever been to, which at the moment are about 10 in all of my trips. Staff outstanding, hostel activities like night paella, pub crawls or night sangria are the best. Really great place to make friends right away. (specially for solo travelers) What can I say, I´ve been recommending this hostel to everyone I´ve ever encountered during my month in Europe. Best of the best. Just GO without hesitation! Cheers!

Awesome place! Clean, neat, there is actual silence in the rooms and at the same time downstairs there is partying every night, the atmosphere is great and the staff is always organizing events! Only complain is that I didnt stay longer.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7