Sant Jordi Hostel Rock Palace Reviews

Carrer Balmes 75, Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain

Great hostel, fun atmosphere and really helpful staff. Definatley for those who are sociable, the hostel organised a bar crawl every night and there was also live music in their bar.

Probably the best hostel I've been to so far (out of twenty). Amazing staff, facilities, and pretty much everything, I'll recommend this hostel to anyone going to Barcelona!

• 4th Aug 2014

One of the best hostels ever!!

• 4th Aug 2014

We would like to thank all the staff at st jordi rock palace for a fantastic experience in Barcelona! During desperate times of need, all the staff rallied together to make our final impressions truly unforgettable. We would highly recommend this place to anyone, as it has been the most friendly and hospitable stays while traveling around Europe. We would definitely stay here next time we visit Barcelona. Thanks again to all the staff. Rachel Williamson and Brianna Weston.

Great hostel!

Nothing wrong with this place. It is a little pricey, but you get your money s worth in my opinion. Really easy to meet fellow travellers. The kitchen is not too crowded, so it is easy to cook. The location is great because you can get to the hostel by night bus easily. Would recommend.

Had a great stay , would definitely recommend . Very clean, friendly helpful staff and great location .

• 2nd Aug 2014

One of the best hostel ever ! I had one amazing experience in a hostel in Madrid and did not think I would find another hostel just as incredible.. The place is great, clean, spacious and has all you need, the people you meet there are so nice, and the staff is always here to help you - a huge thanks to Nuno, the night receptionist, to whom it is alway lovely to talk to, and who will be funny at any time of the night! Otherwise : location perfect, and all the nights out : amazing ! Book here !

• 1st Aug 2014

Great hostel, very professional, but on that note DEFINITELY a party hostel, if you are looking to have some fun in Barca, go here, they offer tonnes of great drink deals and pub crawls!

Absolutely great hostel. Would recommend to any and every traveller

Great place, funky atmosphere, very easy to make friends and the place is REALLY well managed. I strongly reccomend this hostel in Barcelona! The toilets were shared but still always clean, the kitchen was fully equipped and big enough to everybody to cook at night, the party started in the hostel but from 12pm it's quiet and easy to sleep. only but: wi-fi not strong enough so if you are a skype type, be awere it can be problematic!

The staff is superb!!! Excellent location in the middle of everything and especially the metro. The facilities are excellent and a very fun hostel!! I would definitely come back for sure!

This hostel was quite amazing... it was more like a Hotel, lockers were totally secure, big spaces and well decorated... a great experience, unfortunately this was probably the best part of Barcelona for me. There are 5 St Jordi's , I suggest booking the Rock Palace one.

Staff were friendly and helpful. They explained the Barcelona Metro extremely well which allowed our stay to be wicked efficient and super easy to get around. Met some great people here. Everything was clean. Cool atmosphere and decor. Would definitely recommend.

Truly sensational hostel experience. My friends and I traveled South East Asia for 4 months earlier in the year and none of the hostels we stayed in were as good as Sant Jordi. If you're young and like to meet and have a good time with other young people, I cannot recommend this hostel highly enough. As a cautionary point however, if you're heading to Barcelona for early mornings/nights and culture only, then this hostel might not be the right one for you.

• 24th Jul 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Great time. Great nightlife crawls. Met some awesome people. I'm coming again!

• 24th Jul 2014

Such a fantastic time! It was home away from home. Close enough to walk to most major destinations. Fantastic facilities and great activities.

The best hostel that I have already been! It's impossible u stay there and don't like.

Air conditioning, good lockers, lights off in the rooms at night... Also very nice kitchen :)

My best hostel ever