Sant Jordi Hostel Rock Palace

Superb 2947 Total Reviews
Superb 2947 Total Reviews

25th Apr 2017

I only stayed here for a night, but was overall happy with the facilities. The shared bedroom became very warm at night. Staff was not very friendly when I walked in. The pool they have is very small, but the view from the terrace is gorgeous.

25th Apr 2017

Really great value of hostel during the week. Great facilities and good common area. Well run hostel.

• AlanBrzezinski
  • England, Male, 18-24
23rd Apr 2017
8.0

If you're a musician like myself then this place is definitely deceptive in its photographic presentation. The aesthetic of the hostel is definitely 'rock' but this place was designed by someone who doesn't factor in comfort or inspire musicians to play music. We were generally allowed to play music in the kitchen through the night however, there was only 1 guitar provided by the hostel and the drums shown in the picture are not in the same room anymore and can't be played.

21st Apr 2017

This hostel made my trip in Europe. I'm going to make sure my friends stay here on their stays in Spain. The people and the staff are really great and the way they have everyone interact really creates such a great environment. I'll be back soon thank you all for the memories. It's was a great birthday trip and I'm glad I did it's with you guys.

• ekhamlett02
  • USA, Female, 25-30
21st Apr 2017

This place is amazing (: The staff was so nice and welcoming, especially Gustavo at the front desk. The beds were so comfortable and the chill out room is gorgeous, huge stained glass windows. I went on the pub crawl and it was my favorite one I've been on so far and I've been traveling for three weeks. Wish I could have tried the dinner but I ate at a baller sushi place around the corner, definitely check out both. I can't wait to stay in their other hostels!

20th Apr 2017

Hands down one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in! It was my first solo trip and this hostel made it better than I could have imagined. Their daily dinners and nights out make for a great atmosphere and easy to meet people. The food is really good and it's also very clean! Planning my next trip there already!

6.6

Staff is really rude. Didn't have a good experience with any members of the staff. People in the front desk always seemed to be mad everytime i would ask a question. If u have a balcony or Windows in your room, expect a member to walk inside with knocking on the door to close/open windows. I don't get how they can just walk into someones room like that. That was a huge issue for me!

18th Apr 2017

What an amazing hostel! They make a great environment in which to be social and meet people. Fun group dinners followed by going out, helpful staff, impeccable facilities. I would recommend this hostel very highly!!

• USA, Male, 25-30
18th Apr 2017

Great place to stay at. I would stay there again. Love Barcelona. The hostel is walking distance to everything. The Staff is great. They answered every question I had and they helped me plan my days.

18th Apr 2017

One of the best hostels I've stayed in - friendly staff, great communal areas, and clean facilities! Absolutely would recommend for solo travelers. Met some incredible and interesting people from all over. Breakfast and dinner offered every day, plus nights out at different venues. Fantastic stay!