Sant Jordi Hostel Rock Palace Reviews

Carrer Balmes 75, Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain

Really awesome Hostel! I had my wallet stolen on the day before I arrived in the hostel... they were really supportive and helped me out a lot!! (Thank you a lot!!!! Furthermore, after I had everything worked out, I had a great time during the different types of offers every night! RICO!!! I loved the food that he cooked for us and his organizing of the Pub Crawl!! I had a great time ;)

• 1st Mar 2015

The best ever!

I really enjoyed my stay at the Sant Jordi Hostel Rock Palace. Good atmosphere, and the staff was nice and willing to help you. I would recommend this hostel to everyone.

• 27th Feb 2015

What a hostel ! What a place ! I spend there 3 nights and i can cross my heart that's the best hostel i've ever stayed in. Front desk staff is very friendly and welcoming. Breakfast area is spacious and well-equipped. The staff was very helpful throughout the stay. The hot-dog night was great :) Muchas gracias, espero veros pronto :)!!

More than a Hostel, a Life experience. I was trivelling solo and found at this hostel everything that I needed. Really nice atmosphere, I had a really good time with the other guests and with the staff, which was really helpful and nice. The location is good and the hostel is really clean and safe. You can tell these guys are doing their best to make you feel at home, and they are making it!

Great hostel - ticks all the boxes: Clean, secure, different activities on offer.

Best hostel I've stayed at. I stayed here 8 nights at the tail end of a two month trip and was so, so pleased that I did. The hostel hosts bar crawls and mixers every night- I met a bunch of friends here who drastically improved my trip. One night they even hired a musician to come play in the living room area. The staff is great and loves interacting with the guests. The whole vibe is super social and friendly, plus it just looks really cool. I love this place!

Sant Jordi was an excellent hostel to stay in. When I return to Barcelona again (because you can never get enough of the city), I will be sure to stay there again. Its got an excellent location to get to everything the city has to offer and the staff is really friendly.

All the staff ia very kind and helpful

Staff were amazingly helpful, hostel is located in the heart of the city and is very safe (especially for solo travellers like me!) I can't recommend this place enough, really great atmosphere. Next time I'm in Barcelona, I'm definitely staying here again.

3rd time I've stayed @ a sant jordi in BCN. Rock Palace is probly the best hostel I've probly ever stayed at. ever. Clean. Great setup. A well travelled backpacker will appreciate the little things at this place. Easy access to the whole city. TOP NOTCH. Can't say enough

• 10th Feb 2015

This place was by far one of the best hostels I've stayed in. Clean, friendly staff, close to the metro. they do a great job of making everyone come togther through themed nights and pub crawls. I have so many fond memories of the place and I'm planning to go back and stay here again in the near future. don't miss sangria and paella nights!

Don't think about where am i gonna stay.just go there and stay.

Amazing hostel, staff are the best and so helpful as fun! Everyone in the hostel was a laugh and I met some amazing people! Stayed 4 nights in the end! Lockers in room, supermarket 2 buildings down, easy beach and sight access and about 2 blocks for metro, best hostel I've been to so far!

Absolutely amazing! The staff was awesome and super helpful! There were things to do every night and the location was perfect. I recommend to anyone going to Barcelona to meet awesome people and have a good time!

• 5th Feb 2015

Everything was great, everyone was great! I love this place and they made me feel right at home. Luis went above and beyond to help me, Rico was really cool, Tad was very nice, and Daniel was cool too. If I were to have to say anything about anyone it would be the light hair guy then works at night. He is really grumpy and not that nice and doesn't try to hide the fact he doesn't like his job. But other than him this place definitely exceed expectations!

A truly amazing hostel for a cheap price! The whole facility is very clean and good taken care of with a cool thouch of a rock theme. The hostel will prepare you for everything you need in Barca, from great advice for different things check out - to energetic party staff that will escort you around the nightlife and make sure you're having a great time 24/7. The staff just tops it off with being happy, friendly and make you feel like this is a home away from home. Yepp, I'll be back!

I cannot say enough good things about Sant Jordi. The staff are absolutely amazing. I ran into an issue with a local cabbie and an employee immediately jumped to my defense. Truly made me feel like I was part of a family. They also organize some of the best social nights/pub crawls I've ever experienced. This place is truly what hostel living is all about. Gracias!!

Awesome place to stay!! pub crawl every night. Very clean and each bed has power socket and light. Has a 24hr store right next door and ATM across the road. The staff are incredibly helpful, you get to know them a bit too which is unique. shout out to Tat, Pablo and Luis, and of course PartyBoy David. You guys and the rest of the SJ Crew are doing an awesome job. Will definitely return to Rock Palace. Booked 3 nights , stayed 2 weeks.

Sant Jordi Hostel Rock Palace is definitely awesome! I stayed there, because I was looking for a place to live in Barcelona. So I had a bunch of luggage and the hostel was really safe and secure to leave my stuffs. The facilities were great and the atmosphere was incredible to meet people and with things to do every night. The staffs were really kind and helpful, Daniel, Luiz, Luciana and Marco gave me a bunch of tips about the city, since I was moving to Barcelona. I hope I can go back someday!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7