Sant Jordi Hostel Rock Palace Reviews

Carrer Balmes 75, Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain

Excellent hostel! Best I've been in per 6 weeks of traveling. Clean, spacious, & easy to meet people. The staff is friendly and always willing to chat, help you & host an awesome pub crawl! Also in a great location, easy to walk everywhere and close to the (easy to use) metro lines! Will definitely come back! :)

Nice and modern hostel. Room was great with big lockers and charging points for each bed. Nice common room and activities organised for each night.

awesome hostel. spacious dorms and lockers, and the staff were beyond helpful & cool! Met rad people here and had a great stay :)

• 7th Nov 2014

It's a very good option. Nice facilities, clean and not expensive. Crew are kind and helpful. Good value for money!

• 6th Nov 2014
  • Mexico

Awesome hostel and great location as you are literally one street away from la Rambla albeit a long street. Staff were on the whole fantastic but one of the guys who takes people on the bar crawl and is the boss of that group was not the friendliest. Also although a hostel they don't like too much noise and want quiet after 11:30 so be warned and we were threatened with losing our key deposit as we were too noisy. Overall a very good hostel. Good vibe and lots of fun

• 6th Nov 2014
  • Wales

Brilliant Hostel, great team, atmosphere, and location. Cheers for a great stay!

Great place, could have done with a bar though for a better atmosphere. Everything else bob on

Hostel is very clean and modern. Wifi could be better but everything else is perfect.

Spacious rooms, lockers in room, rooftop pool, downstairs bar with regular shows. Close to metro station. This place definitely has it all and more

Good hostel, bathrooms smelt not so good and the showers were a bit grubby, although they were cleaned regularly by staff splashing bleach over the surfaces. Hostel was quite large and therefore didn't have the same social aspect as a smaller hostel but as I was travelling with a friend of didn't matter as much.

Ripper hostel. Thanks to all the staff.

Amazing place with nice atmosphere I recomand it for Travellers on their own or groups of friends who want to enjoy Barcelona and partying at night

Because of the Barça game, the hostel had a super chill atmosphere for the duration of my stay. It's a good location and the facilities were like being in a real themed hotel.

Great hostel for meeting people. The staff were super friendly and helpful. The beds were very comfortable. A couple things: there wasn't any soap in the women's washroom on the 5th floor for the entire week I was there. Breakfast should really end around 11am as this hostel has pub crawls every night and most people don't get home until 5 or 6am from the crawl. The WiFi was good for hanging but terrible for making phone calls.

This is the coolest hostel ever!! nice location, great stuff and easy to meet cool people in here too! I really enjoy the time during my stay ;) thanks for giving me an unforgettable memory in Barcelona.

This Hostel is one of the best I've ever been! It's new, social, Staff is so much fun (tread their guest as friends not strangers), rooms are cleaned every day..awesome!! We stayed for a whole week and didn't regret a day. Manager helps where he can, club crawl staff makes everyone havif even more fun. Love you Dave

Best hostel I've ever stayed in by far. Honestly cannot say a single bad thing about this hostel. Stayed 7 nights but wish I could have stayed much longer. This hostel offers everything you could ever want or need from a hostel, the dinners and pub crawls everyday awesome. Highly recommend to anyone.

Phenomenal place to stay. So much fun, in the middle of the city, great lounge and kitchen, rooms are clean and big, lockers are huge, people are outgoing. Get really drunk before the pub crawl cus the places you'll go have very expensive drinks. Carina was my favourite staff member to talk to. The pool is very small but fine when not busy. Beach is 1-1.5hr walk. This hostel is everything I could possibly ask for in a big city.

i would recommend this to anyone looking for a super clean hostel with amazing staff. Also a great hostel to meet new people.

I like my stay at this hostel ! I have met a lot of nice people and it was cool ! But I didn't like the staff though , there was a staff guy who always yelled and it annoyed me. Instead of him, the other staff members were really cool. Also, the hostel is really big , a little bit too much for me. Finally, I don't know what they call this hostel the rock palace, there was no rock songs when I was staying here.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7