Sant Jordi Hostel Rock Palace Reviews

Carrer Balmes 75, Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain

If you are a 20 year old guy who still lives in the past and thinks he's a teenager this is the perfect hostel you, you sados...

The daily social events are what put this and other Sant Jordi hostels above the rest. Barcelona is a party city, and you will be sure to have the chance to party and meet people every day, even if you're a solo traveler. One piece of advice: if you're in a larger dorm, DON'T PICK THE BED NEXT TO THE DOOR. People are going in and out every hour of the day; not good for sleeping late. One last complaint: the door on the room I was in didn't completely close naturally, a major security conce

One of the better hostels I've ever stayed in. Excellent facilities in the room and social areas. Staff are helpful and the place is very clean. Good vibe for backpackers and solo travellers. Was recommended to stay here by a friend and was very glad I took his advice. Would definitely recommend to solo travellers and groups alike. Guaranteed fun stay in Barcelona!

Thank you, even if it was a short stay I enjoyed the ambience and your friendliness! See u next time!

• 26th Jul 2015

It's nice, clean and comfortable a place to stay.

Really nice hostel. Clean, safe and comfortable. Air conditioning in the rooms was extremely refreshing!

This is the most amazing hostel i have stayed at, the staff oh my God the staff is amazing !!!! they even remembered my name

I had the best time at The Rock palace! I went on my own and I never felt alone. The staff was amazing, engaging all in the parties and pub crawls and made you feel like a special guest. They helped with us finding places and it all felt safe. If you don't fancy the parties the rooms are quiet and air conditioned. Totally worth the money I'm coming back to this hostel!

• 23rd Jul 2015
  • Sweden

Awesome place. Would recommend it to all my friends!

• 23rd Jul 2015

So far this hostel is the best I've seen & stayed it's my 5th there and just can't get enough from the people the reception team it's 5***** always helpful and friendly if you visiting Barcelona this is the best place to stay shout out for our night entertainer Rico funny man who runs the pubcrawl... Thank youu rock palace for your amaizing hospitality.

This place ROCKS! (pun intended). Brand New, super clean, super well equipped. Staff are great, especially the events team that cook for guests almost every night, take them out to party with the other Sant Jordi Hostels. The theme is really well delivered, multiple spaces for chilling out including a roof top deck with pool. Right in the heart of BCN with La Rambla only 4 blocks away and everything else you can need within arms reach. Possibly the best hostel in BCN if not all spain.

Again, best hostel on my eurotrip, had to be there for my last night! Thumbs up to the Staff Luiz, Bruna, Dani, Hernan and Gustavo! Definetely will be back!

Would recommend. Best hostel I've been to.

Thank you for a wonderful stay! You were most hospitable, helpful, and fun. I have only praise!

• 17th Jul 2015

I can't say enough good things about this hostel! Amazing! Excellent infrastructure, awesome staff, cheap and good dinner and crazy night outs! Would recommend 110% -best hostel I've been so far!

Extremely fun and positive experience! The rooms are freezing which is really nice when it's hot outside, but the bathrooms are unpleasantly hot and can be smelly. Otherwise, it attracts a great group of people staying at the hostel and the pub crawls are fun too.

Really nice place, staff is really friendly. I met a lot of nice people there. The hostel is clean and has lots of common place where you can meet some people from different country! Unfortunaly I had only booked one night. If I'll back in Barcelona sure I'm gonna book there again. Good job guys!!! Diego

• 16th Jul 2015

Great hostel, found very few flaws other than no wifi in the rooms, only downstairs! Great for individuals looking to meet people like I did! Great atmosphere and social environment! Would definitely return!

• 16th Jul 2015

Really enjoyed my stay here, place is a 5min walk from the Metro and about 10 min walk to town. Staff were awesome and the pub crawls organized every night were awesome. Only small complaint was that the wifi did not work for most of the time I was there but I Would definitely recommend and would stay here again.

amazing time!