Sant Jordi Hostel Rock Palace Reviews

Carrer Balmes 75, Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain

Best hostel I've stayed at. Great beds, great common areas. Fun activities planned and helpful staff. Real nice atmosphere. Loved the hostel, loved barcelona!

The best hostel I've ever stay

• 18th Jan 2015

Perfect for the solo traveler looking to meet people.

• 15th Jan 2015
  • Dominican Republic

Love this place! That's why I can back at the end of my 3 month trip.. Everything about this place is great, it doesn't matter if you're a solo traveller (like me) or in a group you're bound to make a tonne of new friends!

I'd like to rank this hostel with 120% rating unless it's unfair.Everything was perfect. Why not stay here when you are in Barcelona? Thank you for a good time!

Amazing place, amazing staff, free pub crawls are incredible, amazing location. Can't wait to come back!

Internet is very slow. Other is quite good.

I really loves sant jordi rock palace!! I hope to visit other chain hostels of sant jordi too! The toilets and showers were excellent, and they have activities every night, pub crawls of course, and activities like sangria party and live music show. I absolutely loved it. The only bad thing about sant jordi rock palace was the location, a little bit far from the metro, about 10-15mins by walk. Because I was carrying a heavy luggage so it feels like very far away. Also the staffs were really kind

It was a really good stay. Staff were very friendly and helpful. The free pub crawls were pretty nice too.

A great hostel!!!!

Very social place! Entertaining staff and lots of fun.

a nice hostel with a real party atmosphere. they do food and drinks every night and a pub crawl so it's a great place to go if you're looking to meet people.

For us the atmosphere was a very big let down. But if you enjoy hanging out among yourself then the facilities are amazing and everything is well spaced.

The hostel is new and has nice areas to hang out with other people. The guy that checked us in was also super nice. Location couldn't be better. Beds are very comfortable but it was not really clean, in fact, the restrooms were dirty and the showers were REALLY dirty.

One from the best hostel I ever slept ;)

The hostel has an awesome environment. Staff are great!

Best hostel we have stayed at so far! This is how a hostel should be done. Thank you Sant Jordi Hostel Rock Palace for an awesome stay in Barcelona!

• 28th Dec 2014

The hostel was great, I really loved it and the staff was excellent | best hostel ever If you really want to know the night life and meet new people. Also has the free guided tours PS. We had a problem that there was not hot water. They fixed it at the end, but after a few times of complaining. Worth to say that since the first time, they told us that they already had called a company, but apparently since it was holidays took a litter longer.

The best hostel of my life! I had a tough decision of where to spend New Years and I am so glad I spent it here. So much fun, and I made countless new friends. Brilliant staff, especially David, who leads the pub crawl on most nights. There is a great kitchen and common room where it is near impossible to not meet new people. Absolute perfection, it's everything you want in a hostel if you're traveling alone.

The hostel was great! The staff was very polite and always cheering us up! The only problem waswe got really cold watter on the shower, we complain a lot but it was hard to have a hot shower on the deep winter in Barcelona.

• 26th Dec 2014