Sant Jordi Hostel Rock Palace

Superb 3132 Total Reviews
Superb 3132 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 25-30
15th Jun 2017

Good hostel, had everything you could need.

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
13th Jun 2017

This is the best hostel I have ever stayed in. The pool is great on hot Barcelona days and the pub crawls are a great way to meet people if travelling alone.

• England, Female, 18-24
12th Jun 2017

The best hostel I've stayed in so far! The location is perfect - a walk or short metro ride away to everything in the city. It is very safe and very accommodating allowing you to stay and use facilities all day after check in and also leave your luggage in a secure room. The organised nights out were great with the hostel staff making a conscious effort to ensure you have the best night; Danilo was very helpful! Very clean and secure rooms. But they do not have specific gender dorms.

• Scotland, Female, 18-24
12th Jun 2017

This hostel really is a great place to stay! The staff are incredibly nice and knowledgeable (especially Hugo). The organised nights out are a great way to meet people, especially if you're a solo traveller like myself. I would definitely recommend this hostel and see myself returning in the future.

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
10th Jun 2017

Brilliant atmosphere at this hostel, everywhere we went people were friendly and chatty. The hostel is well placed, it is possible to get everywhere on the metro but we managed to walk everywhere. The hostel organises nights out every night, with a cheap meal evening beforehand, and drinks which were packed every night we were there, and this is a great way to meet people. We had some really good nights out from this! Overall there's not a lot that I could fault the hostel on- great stay!

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
7th Jun 2017

My sister and I had a great four nights at SantJordiRockPalace. The 24 hour reception and staff were always super helpful. We enjoyed the ability to relax on the roof terrace and pool as well as going on the free bar crawls at night which were awesome! The group dinners were also a lot of fun and provided a great way to meet people. The rooms were nice, only down side could be that there were only two showers per floor, but we never ran into an issue with timing.

• England, All Male Group, 18-24
7th Jun 2017

Brilliant staff, rooms and everything. Great location.

• USA, Male, 25-30
6th Jun 2017

Rock Palace provided me the hostel experience I was expecting. Made a whole bunch of new friends and this is something I'll never forget. Pillows were a little rough but its what I expected.

• Neymar11
  • Macau, All Male Group, 18-24
5th Jun 2017

This hostel is just a perfect place for youngers.Reasonsble price,good location,friendly staff and clean bed.The most important is you can easily to make friends here,it is free to go club at night.This is my first time to stay at hostel and have a unforgettable memories.Next time when I go back Barcelona I will certainly live in sant Jordan.

• England, Female, 25-30
5th Jun 2017

As a solo female traveller I felt safe and it was easy to meet people through the evening bar crawls and common areas. Unlimited sangria for 3 euro was great! Rooftop area was great for sunbathing in the centre although the pool wasn't open on the one day I wanted to use it annoyingly! Good location in the centre not too far from Las ramblas and it is easy to get everywhere by metro. Only negative experience was the lady at check in on arrival was rude and unwelcoming.