Sant Jordi Hostel Rock Palace Reviews

Carrer Balmes 75, Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain

The best hostel i have stayed in. The staff were very helpful, the facilities were excellent and the nightly events they put on gave a great chance to meet other travellers Would stay again!

• 23rd Jun 2015

Really friendly hostel with incredibly informative staff. The hostel was in a great part of Barcelona, nice and close to a lot of Gaudi sites such as La Sagrada Familia, and Casa Batllo. Comfy beds too!

Sant Jordi was an awesome place to spend my time in Barcelona. The people were so nice and the nightly bar crawls got everyone together. I will definitely go back if I'm there again!

• 22nd Jun 2015

One of the best experiences I have every had at a hostel. The staff were fantastic and organized events every night. So easy to meet people and the crowd was always tons of fun. I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone who wants to party and have a good time in Barcelona, I would certainly stay here again.

bad internet but other than that a very good hostel! Pub crawl every night with other sant jordi hostels the only thing is they should go to more pubs not just one bar and one club.

Shout out to Rico for taking us to the craziest shots bar I've ever seen. This hostel is the nicest I've stayed in. The bathrooms are very well-kept, there's a great laundry service, and the lounges are great. Awesome atmosphere, definitely stay here if you want a more party vibe. They have activities every night to take part in, and the fun aspect of this place draws a lot of cool people to hang out with

• 20th Jun 2015

Everything was good, however wifi was slow even in the front lobby.

• 19th Jun 2015

Best hostel I have stayed at. 3 things. Find Rico and party with him, absolute legend. Find out when sangria nights are on. Go on the pub crawls, they are a good time!

Great hostel and excellent value for money.

This place is awesome and we come back every year to stay. I'm not a very good hostel guest so I don't think they like me but I love them with allllll of my heart. They make awesome cheap dinners with all you can drink sangria or kalimoxo, and the front desk staff are really awesome and accomodating. Pub crawl guy Rico is the best. Facilities and rooms are some of the nicest of any hostel I've stayed at. Nothing to complain about. See you next year :)

Light off at 11 and they close the room balcony eary every night. Other than that it was great and the roof top pool was very handy

Excellent hostel. Clearly has had a lot of time and money invested in it to make it a great hostel. Amazing historic building with new improvements like the decking and small pool. I like the way there's always something going on in the evenings so it's really easy to meet people. Rooms are really clean and secure.

I stayed at the Rock Palace for two weeks and had probably the best hostel experience I've ever had. The staff was friendly and helpful. The facilities were updated and immaculately clean. The location was only 4 blocks from Placa Catalunya and only two blocks from the closest metro stop. The nightly social activities made it extremely easy to meet people and hang out. All around amazing experience.

Such a nice hostel. Almost feels like a hotel, very nice rooms. Bathrooms also had hair dryers which was very convenient. The dinners/events put on by the staff every night are a great way to meet people. Pub crawls every night are also great because all the Sant Jordi hostels get together. The staff are amazing went out of their way to make sure everyone's having fun. Thanks!!!!

Very nice location with friendly and helpful stuff. Good kitchen and social areas. Many young people.

• 13th Jun 2015

We met a lot of cool people here with our roommates and then our friends' roommates. Having lockers in the room to lock up stuff was definitely helpful just so you didn't have to worry about your stuff while you were gone. The bathrooms and shower rooms were nice but the shower room was really warm to get ready in. Only downfall was there were no mirrors in the bedrooms so you had to go in the bathroom or shower room. But that was very minoir, the rest of the stay was great!

This was the best hostel I've ever stayed in! Very fun and friendly atmosphere. I highly recommend this place if you are looking for a nice place in the middle of all the action in Barcelona!

Other than the cleanliness of the room and bathroom/shower areas not being up to the standards I would expect, I thought Sant Jordi Hostel Rock Palace was an amazing place to stay. The reception staff was so helpful and gave great recommendations on things to do in the area, and the night staff that cooked dinners and took guests on the pub crawl were good people who wanted to hear your stories about traveling the world, while sharing some of their own. I definitely recommend this place.

Rock palace was awesome, such a fun place. Come here if you wanna party and have fun. Organized 'pub crawl' every night with the fun staff. I stayed for a weekend didn't spend one night sober. Just be prepared to hear party boy Rico scream 'sant jordi, sant jordi' a million times every night. I definitely would recommend, It's o easy to make friends, great atmosphere and very safe.

It was my first time in Barcelona and I did not really know what to expect Sant Jordi was way beyond my expectations. I stayed at a 8 person mixed dorm but there was plenty of space for everyone. Common areas were really good, the hostel was really clean and they have a really nice rooftop pool. Metro is really closeby but you can simply walk to attractions. They also have activities every night so if you are traveling alone, you do not need to worry about how to spend your evenings.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7