Sant Jordi Hostel Rock Palace Reviews

Carrer Balmes 75, Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain

Very new place, with hotel facilities like a swimming pool and lounge areas, with great staff and perfect location!

Facilities here were excellent! Great kitchen, small pool, good spaces to chill. However, it is a PARTY HOSTEL. It was hard to get away from it sometimes and all the people push partying so much. Loved the AC in the room, but it was a battle with other roommates to keep it on. The location is not great. Other hostels are more in the heart of the city. Don't think I would stay here again.

One of the best hostel I have stayed great vibes staff amazing! And everyone there was so much fun so central! Defiantly recommend!!!

Loved my stay at the St Jordi Hostel Rock Palace, definitely recommend!!

• 7th Sep 2014

This is a nice hostel and it seems like it's always busy. If you are looking for a relaxing place to stay this probably isn't the place. While I wouldn't consider it a "party hostel" there definitely aren't many ways to escape the loud music that plays throughout. Also, the staff turns off the AC and opens up the windows in each room during the day. This makes it harder to nap or rest in the rooms when the humidity and street noise invade. Overall we enjoyed our stay.

This hostel is definitely amazing! Reading all the positive reviews online made me question what was so good about it. The atmosphere, activities, location.... the list goes on. You can party and also have a relaxing time. I'd most definitely recommend it and visit again.

• 3rd Sep 2014

Toilet door wouldn't lock

Everything was excellent! Front of staff very friendly and helpful. Met some very cool people and made some unforgettable memories! Cheers Sant Jordi for great hospitality.

• 2nd Sep 2014
  • New Zealand

Great place, clean, helpful!

Staff is awesome, great pub crawls, good location, rooms are very clean and secure

Amazing hostel!!! Everything is perfect!! The hostel, the location, the staff... Best hostel in my Life I recommand it!!

• 30th Aug 2014
  • Algeria

Seriously the nicest hostel I've ever stayed in, I loved it here

I loooooved my stay... Already recommending the hostel to everybody travelling to Barcelona. Girl at the bar is gorgeous and so cool! Definatelly of my top 3 hostels ever.. It's a party hostel where you make friends for sure everynight!

Loved it. Great party atmosphere, great kitchen and common areas. Absolutely would recommend

Excellent rooms with good lockers. Location is alright, 20 min walk to city center. Pubcrawls every night, so going alone is ok. Interior looks pretty new and clean. Recommended for people who like to have late night parties in the city.

Definitely not a Rock Palace. Thoroughly disappointed by this hostel. The "bars" are never open, they close the rooftop terrace as soon as night falls, lock the outside terrace, lock Windows, and are just generally not pleasant. In addition, when I asked the reception about my phone I left downstairs, I was immediately told nothing had been turned in, so I searched for another hour or so, then asked again, but this time the girl who turned it in was behind me and explained she had turned it in

Saint Jordi is one of the most beautiful Hostels I've ever seen. The rooms are very comfortable and the staff is really helpful. The location is amazing too. The only problems are that the bar is open for a short time and the showes are small and really close to the wall. Besides that, I would definitely recommend it!

Really awesome, and unique hostel! The staff made an effort to provide fun activities and were helpful in planning things to do during the day and night.

Aside from all the bells and whistles this place offers, the energy is warm and happy. No bad vibes. The staff is so funny, friendly and super helpful with such great smiles...it must be a prerequisite to work there :) They treat u like an old friend rather than just another reservation which takes the intimidation factor out of traveling alone. The connections made, friendships established and travel tips learned make this hostel, without a doubt, the best I've ever been to.

I was really hoping to jam, I was under the impression that you could use the instruments. But you can't.

• 18th Aug 2014