Sant Jordi Hostel Rock Palace Reviews

Carrer Balmes 75, Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain

I loved staying here and probably won't go anywhere else in Barcelona. It's in a great location, a 15-20 walk from La Rambala and easy to find. There was a pub crawl every night and great common areas. Staff were very friendly and helpful too, pointing out the best bars and places to eat. Rooms were clean and very secure, with key card lockers that added greatly to the security. If you are looking for somewhere fun in Barcelona and want to be near all the sights, I definitely recommend here!

really a top hostel, the best ever visited !! excellent location, excellent atmosphere. It has been An enormous pity that I stayed only one night! Really recommended!

the toilet in my hostel room took ages to fill up so that we could use them again. we kept having to use the downstairs toilets because ours wouldn't work. aside from that, sant jordi was terrific.

• 14th Mar 2015

BreakFast Menu was not provided, it could be included in the Lodging as defult like many other places. Taking to the night club was good but it was too crowded, a better place could have been choosed.

• 13th Mar 2015
  • India

I had a blast of a weekend here! Every night there were events to try the traditional food from Spain by the staff, and they would gather everyone to go out to explore Barcelona night life free of charge which was awesome! Collectively most people speak English and so very easy to connect with the people that you meet. Rooms were also vey neat with key cards.

• 13th Mar 2015
  • Japan

Cool hostel that's clean, safe, good location, but kinda has a "hip dad" feel which can get a little weird. Still a nice hostel though.

I spent two nights at Sant Jordi and the stay was ok. Not the best. There wasn't free breakfast included in the price. I paid quite a lot. Even in Paris i could get free breakfast and attached bathroom for the same price. There was no towel either. Not that I wanted it so much but just many others who might need. Only the locker was big enough to fit my whole suitcase in. I am just giving my opinion as I was asked to. I thank the Hostel anyway. Tsering, Ladakh India.

I had the most amazing stay at this hostel, the best I have stayed in... I was travelling alone and made friends very quickly and the whole place was like a family..... The lockers in the room were great and I never had to worry about my belongings... Showers were also great.... I can't wait to go back.... Dave and Bruna I thank you!

• 11th Mar 2015

Most importantly: You can hire a longboard for 5€ a day. Other than that it's very modern (key cards for doors and locker). The cleaning facilities were clean and the place has a good vibe. Rooftop terrace, balcony, cool lounge. I liked it a lot.

This is one of the best hostels I've been to. Made my trip to Barcelona epic to say the least. The staff was very help. Thanks for making my stay awesome!

とても素晴らしい宿でした。ロッカーも部屋のカードキーをそのまま使えるなど施設も優れていて、スタッフも親切に色々教えてくれるので快適でした。 夕飯もビール付きで5ユーロで提供されるなどその他の面も素晴らしかったです。

Really enjoyed my stay here, shared 6 bed mix dorm with own bathroom. Location is great, just 10min sunny walk to Placa de Cataluna. 5min to reach train station towards airport in the morning. Would stay again.

I was a female traveling by my self to Barcelona, within minutes I felt welcomed and found people to hangout with and go out with! Hands down best hostel I have ever stayed at, the staff was a blast and they acutely want to get to know you! I have told all my friends about this hostel and would love to come back for another weekend! Great place! Also the design of the hostel is super cool!

One of the best hostel I've stayed in...and I've stayed in over 50

Really awesome Hostel! I had my wallet stolen on the day before I arrived in the hostel... they were really supportive and helped me out a lot!! (Thank you a lot!!!! Furthermore, after I had everything worked out, I had a great time during the different types of offers every night! RICO!!! I loved the food that he cooked for us and his organizing of the Pub Crawl!! I had a great time ;)

• 1st Mar 2015

The best ever!

I really enjoyed my stay at the Sant Jordi Hostel Rock Palace. Good atmosphere, and the staff was nice and willing to help you. I would recommend this hostel to everyone.

• 27th Feb 2015

Would recommend this hostel to all my friends. The staff were friendly, attentive and always available to help us make the most of our stay! Social activities are arranged each night which are great fun for those who like to stay out late!

What a hostel ! What a place ! I spend there 3 nights and i can cross my heart that's the best hostel i've ever stayed in. Front desk staff is very friendly and welcoming. Breakfast area is spacious and well-equipped. The staff was very helpful throughout the stay. The hot-dog night was great :) Muchas gracias, espero veros pronto :)!!

More than a Hostel, a Life experience. I was trivelling solo and found at this hostel everything that I needed. Really nice atmosphere, I had a really good time with the other guests and with the staff, which was really helpful and nice. The location is good and the hostel is really clean and safe. You can tell these guys are doing their best to make you feel at home, and they are making it!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7