Sant Jordi Mambo Tango Reviews

Poeta Cabanyes 23, Barcelona, Spain

Super ljudi, dobar vajb, dobra lokacija. Sve preporuke!

Good big hostel, especially for groups and party people. Cheap for the facilities you get. Not that great for people who want to relax and don't like crowds. Really nice furnitured and designed.

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at hostel Sant Jordi Mambo Tango. In particular I found the staff extremely helpful and friendly. They were always there when you needed them. Whenever I come back to Barcelona I will definitely come back and stay at hostel Mambo Tango. Thank you for making my time there so amazing! :)

We had a great stay, the private room in the back was perfect, AC worked great shower and bathroom were solid, staff was great and helpful, the entertainment staff was great and the pub crawls good. the street behind them has great tapas and your only a 3 min walk from the metro 15 min to ramblas. overall great experience

I enjoyed my stay at Mambo Tango. All the staff was very friendly and professional, always ready to help :) The atmosphere was great, they have every night activities in the living room. It´s easy to interact and meet new people. The hostel is clean and organized. i feel very welcome to the hostel, and i will recommend definitely :)

We loved our stay at Sant Jordi. The staff was just amazing, so friendly! The hostel gave us such a welcomming feeling and we felt like we were at home. The activities organized in the evenings was a really good way of making people spend time together and we meet so many good friends! The hostel it clean and super organized, we loved it!

• 25th Sep 2014
  • Sweden

Best hostel i've ever stayed!!!! Loved the people who work there, knowledgeable and really kind, they make you feel at home. I wished i could stay longer. And thanks again to Giovani and Urial for being such good hosts.

• 25th Sep 2014
  • Finland

Great little hostel in Barcelona. About a 15-20min walk to the heart of Barcelona, but still in an decent location as it's close to most tourist attractions and in particular, bars that sell excellent tapas for 1€! It's a small hostel, but has excellent facilities - very clean dorms and bathrooms, good wifi (that works in the rooms!), a great communal area downstairs, decent computers and excellent staff. Would definitely stay here again!

• 21st Sep 2014

Great Hostel, the kitchen facilities could do with some revamping though, even just leveling the hotplate would be a big help

This was the best hostel we've stayed at in 3 months of travelling. Great staff and atmosphere, the downstairs is really social and cozy, very hard not to make friends. Make sure you go out on the pub crawls and club nights Humza really knows his way around and will look after you!

The staff was fantastic! Giovanni is the freaking man! It is centrally located and close to everything and if need be take a metro right there. Place is clean and things going on every night.

• 16th Sep 2014

This hostel is amazing! Definitely the best place we've stayed in so far. The staff are brilliant and so friendly. There are activities on every night so there is always something to do if you want - a couple of nights a week they do a pasta or risotto night for 3€ which is great value. The hostel has a great atmosphere and the common area is a great space to just hang out and meet people. We really liked that each dorm room has its own bathroom area and the whole place is really clean.

Wonderful and helpful staff, especially front desk. Loved the drink nights; sangria etc and friend who pays the guitar!

Nothing to complain about. Bit tiny rooms but still absolutely worth it. Great staff, good atmosphere. All good!

A bit overated and overpriced. Facilities are very basic, rooms small and dark, cant open the window wide open so the room is kinda smelly. The common room has confy couch but it is in the basement so dark as well. Location is pretty good, close to a street full of tapas places and you can walk to the center. The staff did they work but dont expect enthusiasm, except for Maximilian and Cacao!! Super friendly, welcoming and helpful. You guys made my stay worth it!

I had a lovely stay at Sant Jordi Mambo Tango. The staff were all very friendly and helpful, even finding time to make visitors a cup of coffee or tea.

• 11th Sep 2014

Very friendly staff. I had a really warm welcome there.

Superb hostel. Best Ive stayed in Europe. Staff lovely ans great athmosphere in hostel. Highly recommend

• 4th Sep 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

This is my first review for a hostel because I want to assure travelers that this should be your first choice in accommodations for Barcelona. I have stayed at a lot of hostels and this one truly embodies the communal experience that you hope for in your travels. There are nightly pub crawls led by Humza, a great dude from LA with a good feel for the city, it is large enough to meet people with a great common room, and the staff are phenomena - a crucial component as they lend great advice.

• 4th Sep 2014

The location was excellent, walking distance to Las Ramblas. The staff were very friendly too. However, this is a party hostel and a place to meet people, and thus not suitable for my husband and I who were looking to spend some time by ourselves. We had the ensuite room, which was total rubbish, a former laundry room that wasn't worth half the money we paid for it! Also, during the four nights we stayed there, no one vame to clean or change our sheets, and had to make do with two towels only!

• 3rd Sep 2014