Sant Jordi Mambo Tango Reviews

Poeta Cabanyes 23, Barcelona, Spain

Very friendly and knowledgeable staff! Wish we could have taken advantage of more of the hostel's offered activities during our short stay. If we return to Barcelona, we would choose Mambo Tango again!

Great experience at here!!!! There's really nothing I can find to complain

Small dorms but comfortable beds, however you don't have individual power sockets for each bed which I don't like. Bathrooms were always super clean and staff were friendly and helpful. Atmosphere was ok, the pub crawl wasnt the best but staff tried to made it more enjoyable

I thought this place was really good value for money. Really close to the metro and close to heaps of the city's sights. The staff were very friendly and it was a great place to meet people. Would stay there again.

In Mambo Tango you will feel at home, there's a very friendly atmosphere so if you travel alone you can easily meet other fellow traveleres, as well as hostel stuff members who are the warmest ive met in.my travels. Giovanni, Oriol,Maxi..and new member Mar, nicest girl with a truely backpacker spirit who makes you wanna stay here more than you initialy planned :) hope to see you all here next time!

The staff is the most friendly and carefull I've ever met in this trip. The location is really good because it's really near from the subway station and you can go by foot to the gothic neighborhood and to the Museum of Catalunya.

I really enjoyed these days in Sant Jordi mambo tango. People are very friendly and do the maximum to make that your staying is going well. There is an event organized each days. Maybe I can recommend to propose sometimes night party in a dance-bar instead of clubbing.

• 6th Nov 2014
  • Belgium

The staff is marvelous! I wouldn't change anything about the staff. They were pretty attentious and nice and gentle. Cacau helped us a lot with our doubts, with recommendations, she was really nice! 100%. The only thing i didn't like so much was the location... when we were taking off from the station Paral-lel my friend almost got robbed... its a little bit dangeroues there. But aside that event, It was a very great stay, and very good prices for very good staff.

• 30th Oct 2014

This is a great hostel in a great location. The staff was very friendly and informative. The rooms are clean and comfortable and laundry is done free of charge! They provide a locker free of charge as well. They provide group activities daily, including tapas tours, bar crawls, movies and dinner. I would highly recommend it to backpackers traveling alone or in groups.

the staff was really helpful and friendly, the room really clean and the position close to the metro and a lot of places to eat. Great hostel!

• 28th Oct 2014

Amazing spot, close by the metro in the center of the city. All the best sight seeing only a few stops away. Staff is super friendly and organize get togethers for all the people staying, pub crawls and hitting up a few clubs. Had a blast would definitely stay here again.

This hostel came recommended to me, and I can understand why. It is a good hostel, very friendly and helpfull staff, clean and relaxed. The hostel mostly helps you get through the night if you are in need of this (bdinner, clubs, the fountain etc).

The Sant Jordi Mambo Tango in Barcelona is one of my favorite hostels in Europe. The location is great. The hostel is very welcoming and the staff are some of the best I've encountered. During my stay, Cacau, a staff member at the hostel, helped me out anyway she could which made my stay even more enjoyable and relaxing. The hostel is very well designed and has a great common room to hangout in. The facilities are very clean and the rooms have very large lockers. Pasta and sangria nights too!

The staff was great, they create an excelent atmosphere to meet people.

Absolutely loved this hostel, amazing vibe, organised night time antics and lots of smiley helpful staff :) I wouldn't hesitate to go back again!

• 17th Oct 2014

I would definitely stay there again! The staff was extremely helpful, present 24/7, and gave great advice! The lounge was comfortable, the tea was free and delicious, and we made friends with many people there. it was close to the tram stop and walking distance into the city. Pretty much perfect all around! Thank you!

• 16th Oct 2014

The Sant Jordi Mambo Tango was definately the best hostel I stayed in so far. First of all the staff was amazing. I had wonderful conversations there. Every night they organize something special like a sangria night (don't forget to join the pub crawls) and so it is very easy to meet new and very interesting people from all over the world. The rooms were very clean and the beds were comfortable. The hostel is perfectly located as well. So I can just recommend this hostel to everybody!

• Austria

Great hostel, super clean, nice staff and we met a lot of cool people. Highly recommend!

This was my first time staying in a hostel, and I was so nervous! I don't know why because this hostel was perfect! The staff was friendly, fun, super helpful by answering all my paranoid questions quickly via email, and truly cared about their customers. They're at the desk 24/7 and even provide coffee or tea for you :). The residents weren't sketchy either and most of us hung out during our stay. Really clean and comfortable as well. I honestly didn't want to leave!

• 16th Oct 2014

Super ljudi, dobar vajb, dobra lokacija. Sve preporuke!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5