Sant Jordi Mambo Tango Reviews

Poeta Cabanyes 23, Barcelona, Spain

good location, nice staff. The facilities were good.

There is a reason if it's so highly rated, it's a great hostel!! I spent 2 nights there and I really felt home! The place is nice and cosy and it's always very clean!! The staff is amazing, they're all always available, they'll surely help you at any time of the day/night. Not only did they help us plan our days to make the most of our short time, but they also spent time chatting with us and trying to get to know us! Norberto, Giovanni, Elisa, Rui, Cacao thanks for making our stay so special!

• 5th Feb 2015

Stayed at this hostel after I missed my flight, and secretly didn't regret missing it! What a good atmosphere, nice people, nice food, but most of all the amazing people who work here, amazing Giovanni with his stories and advise, the helpful Norberto with his jokes, the beautiful Elisa with her incredible energy, Rui with whom I shared some great conversations and sweet Cacao... I'm already missing this place! Will definitely stay there again when I return to this amazing city

Thank you all so much for everything, Norberto, Giovanni, Elisa, Cacao, keep it up this way, you are making something completely new and fun out of having beds for travellers. I will definitely come back whenever I'll be in Barcelona again.

• 31st Jan 2015
  • Greece

Staff were friendly+helpful,particularly Gio. Price included taxes. Generally clean.Private ensuite room was warm for winter,cleaned daily to our surprise and even cleaner after our first night.Drinks+light snacks were available in the reception area.Room is secure enough with key card+ lock for lockers can be requested,lack of easily open window (need to clean mould common in shower ceiling).Location is easily accessible, within a few mins walking from Paral-el metro stop. Close to food places

This was my second time staying at Mambo Tango and I can't say enough about how wonderful the staff are and try to make you feel at home. Norbi, Elisa, and Giovanni truly made my experience in Barcelona that much better and I can't wait to visit again!

Great work guys!

The hostel has a good location in a quite calm area of Barcelona. The staff is very friendly and I felt that everybody made their absolutely best. They gave me many advices of what to do, where the best resturants were, took us to bars and clubs and so on.The facilitees are also very clean and fresh.

• 25th Jan 2015
  • Sweden

Sant Jordi Mambo Tango is seriously awesome!! I think the staff are the best part about the hostel because they keep the vibe really upbeat and fun! Giovanni's pasta is also really yummy! Already missing the place!! :)

I have stayed in over 50 hostels in my life, and this one, although extremely small, is in the top 3 for atmosphere and probably top 1 for staff! I stayed here with my sister and we prolonged our stay again and again as we did not want to leave. Giovanni, Norberto, Elisa, Rui, Cacao, each single one of them amazing and with their own energy, taking time, real time, to talk and bond with the guests... thank you guys!

The staff were very friendly

They have such high reviews for a reason. Ended up here by fluke, stayed 2 weeks over the holiday and went back again a month later with some friends. It's the first place I want to book when we go to Barcelona for the weekend.

• 16th Jan 2015

Was a great stay and very nice staff

I had a really great stay in Barcelona and loved this hostel! I felt very safe and welcomed here by the great staff. Although it was slow season it always felt like there were people around. Special thanks to Giovanni who helped me plan my days by recommending things to do and places to eat and made sure I was comfortable at the hostel! He even showed me how to make espresso on the stove-top...now that's hospitality!! Thanks for a great holiday!

• 15th Jan 2015

Amazing place, and helpfull , gratefull staff speacially Giovanni,i recoment this hostel for everybody. Location is good and everytime there are some activity, you can fun evertime

This was the best hostel I have stayed in while traveling. The staff is amazing and make you feel right at home and a part of the Mambo Tango family! I have already planned my next trip to Barcelona and will be staying there again!

We really enjoyed staying here. The people and staff were great and very helpful. The evenings were very social. The facilities not to great. Very small kitchen. However it is being renovated very soon !

We stayed at Mambo Tango for NYE and had the time of our lives. We met such amazing people and were joined by such great staff; shout out to Bruna! Close to tapas, the Magic fountain, Para'lel metro and the beach. If you are looking to party, but still sleep at night, this is the best place to stay.

Best hostel staff ever! Cacau, Elisa, Bruna and the others were absolutely great!

When you're travelling alone and have to checkin during the night if you are welcomed by a person as Norbi inviting you tea, coffee and everything you need you immediately understand that in Mambotango you can be at home. Nice, helpfull and funny. Very clean hostel, comfortable beds and your own locker for free. Very close to the tube station too. I highly reccomand this hostel.

• 27th Dec 2014