Sant Jordi Mambo Tango Reviews

Poeta Cabanyes 23, Barcelona, Spain

Super friendly staff giving more than they were asked. Thoughtful allocation of the rooms. My email went unanswered before I got there but my booking was all fine and I was greeted by name when I arrived. Very comforting after a very long flight. Thanks.

• 21st Mar 2015

I felt at home in this hostel. I couldn't find a better place to stay in Barcelona. I loved the atmosphere, the staff and the pub crawl!

• 21st Mar 2015

The hostel was perfect! Very helpful staff since I hadn't planned the trip at all. They told me what was worth seeing and how to get there. Location is great as well, close to the metro and many attractions points. Good atmosphere with free coffee and tea and finally, super clean! you always see the care takers around working and cleaning.

• 14th Mar 2015

The staff were always very helpful and friendly.

• 13th Mar 2015
  • Scotland

The only thing we regret is that we could not stay longer. The hostel was very well located, clean and the atmosphere was great. These few days were absolutely fantastic thanks to the staff members mainly who recommended us the perfect places for us for visits and parties and who were very welcoming at anytime. A special thanks to Elisa, one of the staff member we especially enjoyed the compagny, very smily warm and devoted to help everyone. I definitely recommend this place.

• 13th Mar 2015

Extremely friendly staff, well organized and ready to help with any issue around the clock, e.g. prepare early morning coffee, print boarding pass. Cleaning lady definitely took her job seriously. Nice common area. Location is perfect: The district is not too crowed tourist-wise with lots of nice bars and restaurants around, far better and cheaper than the touristic city center around Rambla. However, everything is in walking distance. Definitely a good choice!

Loved staying here, the place was great but the people

• 12th Mar 2015

Great time at the hostel. Very friendly and welcoming staff and good atmosphere.

good location, nice staff. The facilities were good.

There is a reason if it's so highly rated, it's a great hostel!! I spent 2 nights there and I really felt home! The place is nice and cosy and it's always very clean!! The staff is amazing, they're all always available, they'll surely help you at any time of the day/night. Not only did they help us plan our days to make the most of our short time, but they also spent time chatting with us and trying to get to know us! Norberto, Giovanni, Elisa, Rui, Cacao thanks for making our stay so special!

• 5th Feb 2015

Stayed at this hostel after I missed my flight, and secretly didn't regret missing it! What a good atmosphere, nice people, nice food, but most of all the amazing people who work here, amazing Giovanni with his stories and advise, the helpful Norberto with his jokes, the beautiful Elisa with her incredible energy, Rui with whom I shared some great conversations and sweet Cacao... I'm already missing this place! Will definitely stay there again when I return to this amazing city

Thank you all so much for everything, Norberto, Giovanni, Elisa, Cacao, keep it up this way, you are making something completely new and fun out of having beds for travellers. I will definitely come back whenever I'll be in Barcelona again.

• 31st Jan 2015
  • Greece

Staff were friendly+helpful,particularly Gio. Price included taxes. Generally clean.Private ensuite room was warm for winter,cleaned daily to our surprise and even cleaner after our first night.Drinks+light snacks were available in the reception area.Room is secure enough with key card+ lock for lockers can be requested,lack of easily open window (need to clean mould common in shower ceiling).Location is easily accessible, within a few mins walking from Paral-el metro stop. Close to food places

This was my second time staying at Mambo Tango and I can't say enough about how wonderful the staff are and try to make you feel at home. Norbi, Elisa, and Giovanni truly made my experience in Barcelona that much better and I can't wait to visit again!

Great work guys!

The hostel has a good location in a quite calm area of Barcelona. The staff is very friendly and I felt that everybody made their absolutely best. They gave me many advices of what to do, where the best resturants were, took us to bars and clubs and so on.The facilitees are also very clean and fresh.

• 25th Jan 2015
  • Sweden

Sant Jordi Mambo Tango is seriously awesome!! I think the staff are the best part about the hostel because they keep the vibe really upbeat and fun! Giovanni's pasta is also really yummy! Already missing the place!! :)

I have stayed in over 50 hostels in my life, and this one, although extremely small, is in the top 3 for atmosphere and probably top 1 for staff! I stayed here with my sister and we prolonged our stay again and again as we did not want to leave. Giovanni, Norberto, Elisa, Rui, Cacao, each single one of them amazing and with their own energy, taking time, real time, to talk and bond with the guests... thank you guys!

The staff were very friendly

They have such high reviews for a reason. Ended up here by fluke, stayed 2 weeks over the holiday and went back again a month later with some friends. It's the first place I want to book when we go to Barcelona for the weekend.

• 16th Jan 2015