Sant Jordi Mambo Tango Reviews

Poeta Cabanyes 23, Barcelona, Spain

The Sant Jordi Mambo Tango in Barcelona is one of my favorite hostels in Europe. The location is great. The hostel is very welcoming and the staff are some of the best I've encountered. During my stay, Cacau, a staff member at the hostel, helped me out anyway she could which made my stay even more enjoyable and relaxing. The hostel is very well designed and has a great common room to hangout in. The facilities are very clean and the rooms have very large lockers. Pasta and sangria nights too!

Absolutely loved this hostel, amazing vibe, organised night time antics and lots of smiley helpful staff :) I wouldn't hesitate to go back again!

• 17th Oct 2014

Great hostel, super clean, nice staff and we met a lot of cool people. Highly recommend!

• 16th Oct 2014

This was my first time staying in a hostel, and I was so nervous! I don't know why because this hostel was perfect! The staff was friendly, fun, super helpful by answering all my paranoid questions quickly via email, and truly cared about their customers. They're at the desk 24/7 and even provide coffee or tea for you :). The residents weren't sketchy either and most of us hung out during our stay. Really clean and comfortable as well. I honestly didn't want to leave!

• 16th Oct 2014

Super ljudi, dobar vajb, dobra lokacija. Sve preporuke!

Good big hostel, especially for groups and party people. Cheap for the facilities you get. Not that great for people who want to relax and don't like crowds. Really nice furnitured and designed.

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at hostel Sant Jordi Mambo Tango. In particular I found the staff extremely helpful and friendly. They were always there when you needed them. Whenever I come back to Barcelona I will definitely come back and stay at hostel Mambo Tango. Thank you for making my time there so amazing! :)

We had a great stay, the private room in the back was perfect, AC worked great shower and bathroom were solid, staff was great and helpful, the entertainment staff was great and the pub crawls good. the street behind them has great tapas and your only a 3 min walk from the metro 15 min to ramblas. overall great experience

I enjoyed my stay at Mambo Tango. All the staff was very friendly and professional, always ready to help :) The atmosphere was great, they have every night activities in the living room. It´s easy to interact and meet new people. The hostel is clean and organized. i feel very welcome to the hostel, and i will recommend definitely :)

We loved our stay at Sant Jordi. The staff was just amazing, so friendly! The hostel gave us such a welcomming feeling and we felt like we were at home. The activities organized in the evenings was a really good way of making people spend time together and we meet so many good friends! The hostel it clean and super organized, we loved it!

Best hostel i've ever stayed!!!! Loved the people who work there, knowledgeable and really kind, they make you feel at home. I wished i could stay longer. And thanks again to Giovani and Urial for being such good hosts.

• 25th Sep 2014
  • Finland

Great little hostel in Barcelona. About a 15-20min walk to the heart of Barcelona, but still in an decent location as it's close to most tourist attractions and in particular, bars that sell excellent tapas for 1€! It's a small hostel, but has excellent facilities - very clean dorms and bathrooms, good wifi (that works in the rooms!), a great communal area downstairs, decent computers and excellent staff. Would definitely stay here again!

• 21st Sep 2014

Great Hostel, the kitchen facilities could do with some revamping though, even just leveling the hotplate would be a big help

This was the best hostel we've stayed at in 3 months of travelling. Great staff and atmosphere, the downstairs is really social and cozy, very hard not to make friends. Make sure you go out on the pub crawls and club nights Humza really knows his way around and will look after you!

The staff was fantastic! Giovanni is the freaking man! It is centrally located and close to everything and if need be take a metro right there. Place is clean and things going on every night.

• 16th Sep 2014

St. Jordy it's a really nice and friendly hostel, all staff are very helpfull and Cacau (Brazilian Receptionist) was so nice with us. She help us to get Barcelona's match tickest and we are very gratefull for her that provide us a great time at Camp Nou! The other guys from staff are also amazing and for sure that When a I come back to Barcelona, I will stay there again!

This hostel is amazing! Definitely the best place we've stayed in so far. The staff are brilliant and so friendly. There are activities on every night so there is always something to do if you want - a couple of nights a week they do a pasta or risotto night for 3€ which is great value. The hostel has a great atmosphere and the common area is a great space to just hang out and meet people. We really liked that each dorm room has its own bathroom area and the whole place is really clean.

Wonderful and helpful staff, especially front desk. Loved the drink nights; sangria etc and friend who pays the guitar!

Nothing to complain about. Bit tiny rooms but still absolutely worth it. Great staff, good atmosphere. All good!

A bit overated and overpriced. Facilities are very basic, rooms small and dark, cant open the window wide open so the room is kinda smelly. The common room has confy couch but it is in the basement so dark as well. Location is pretty good, close to a street full of tapas places and you can walk to the center. The staff did they work but dont expect enthusiasm, except for Maximilian and Cacao!! Super friendly, welcoming and helpful. You guys made my stay worth it!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6