Sant Jordi Mambo Tango Reviews

Poeta Cabanyes 23, Barcelona, Spain

As far as I'm concerned this is the only hostel to stay in if you're going to Barcelona. The staff and the atmosphere are amazing. Go there and find out!

a lovely place where you're gonna meet nice travellers but above all a fantastic staff. from the guys of the reception: giovanni so funny and helpfull and norbie so nice in every moment; to the guys of the pubcrawl; goin'out and having fun with steven and elisa was definitely the best part of my stay and for sure the right way to live bcn!

I loved the things the hostel offered such as 3euro limitless sangria nights, bar crawls, and a great place to hang out in the downstairs. The staff was great, young, and fun to talk to. They were very helpful. I felt safe in this hostel, yet really like the huge lockers they provided for each person.

• 16th Apr 2015

Excellent time best hostel I've stayed in yet. As a solo traveller it sometimes is hard to meet people at larger hostels but it was so easy to meet people and chill in the common room. The staff are very helpful too and the rooms are quite spacious. Only annoying thing was that the luggage room and by extension the common room next to it sometimes smelled a little bit that is a minor detail. Overall excellent.

The hostel isn't too much big, and it's the best way to meet all the other travellers. Facilities are OK, the toilets clean and the beds comfortable. It has all that an hostel needs to have. But what makes this good hostel a perfect one is the staff, indeed! Norberto and all the good moments he gave to us, from the magic fountain to having fun in the club; and Giovani, who finally let me taste a fantastic and original italian pasta.. in barcelona! And pubcrawls are great too, I'll come back soon

Sant Jordi is what you want in a hostel - a home base. The location was central, the building is secure and there are lockers, it's kept very clean...yet it also has character, great staff, and they provide you with resources to explore the city, if you want them. They make venturing out and enjoying Barcelona easy.

This is probably the best hostel I have been to. The staff is the best of any hostel I have been to hands down. The atmosphere is chilled out and the rooms are comfortable. If you like smaller hostels filled with good people come here.

• 13th Apr 2015

Thanks Guys! I feel that I have a place in Barcelone. You made me part of your family, and what a Family! CHEERS TO MAMBO TANGO!

This place was good. Very friendly and helpful staff. Nice quiet area to relax downstairs. Stayed an extra night. One in a private and one in a dorm. Both were good. Clean facilities and friendly staff.

At the beginning I was sceptical about the idea to stay in a hostel; but a few seconds in this one made my mind changes! Be welcomed by Giovanni was so nice and funny, and spending the night with the crazy Eliza and her energies was an unforgettable experience! I definitely recommend a stay in MamboTango! Thaks guys!

• 11th Apr 2015
  • South Africa

Pros: - Close to metro stop and generally in a central location - Staff very friendly Cons: - Showers require you to keep pressing the button every 30 sec for water to continue to flow. Otherwise, you get cold water for a few seconds. - The room I stayed in was very cold at night. I asked the reception for help and they changed the heater settings but that didn't seem to do anything. Finally, I asked for 2 extra blankets instead. Would not stay here again

Everything was amazing!! When I return to Barcelona, I will return here!! And the hosts were very welcoming and friendly. In particular Cacao; in her I have made a friend! Overall, fantastic!

• 5th Apr 2015
  • Scotland

Hostel was okay , it's quite small and friendly hostel. Staff is really nice , place is fine , you have easy access everywhere by tsarist , but if you love walking , as I do , I walked everywhere , didn't use Metro at all. About clearness , it's fine . Last night they let 2 strange girls to sleep in one bed , was not so nice . Finely I would recommend hostel if you stay for 2-3 nights maximum .

Thx Mambo Tango for this great experience ;) It was my best hostel stay ever.. It was clean, the Staff is awesome, the price is good and I love it that there are so many events to go to. Nothing to moan about. Best wishes to you guys :)

• 1st Apr 2015

Great small hostel. Very friendly atmosphere. We arrived exhausted at 8am after an 11.5 hr train ride and the lovely cacao was kind enough to arrange for us to check in at 9am so we could get some sleep. The hostel has a very home like vibe which allows guests to socialise together. We made so many friends during our stay. Daily activities including organised pub crawls which was always fun especially when taken by Noberto! Good location close to lots of restaurants and bars. Rooms cleaned daily

I really liked the small size, and I met a lot of cool people here. The staff was friendly and chill, and the bathrooms were fairly clean. It got a bit noisy at times because the hostel does encourage you to have some fun. It was in a great location, just a bit outside the city center.

The staff was warm, welcoming, and absolutely amazing, the place was clean, and the place attracts some really great people. If you're looking for a great hostel experience, this is the place for you.

• 28th Mar 2015

BEST STAFF EVER! Thanks Eli!

The staff was amazing, made me feel like part of the family right away! They take care of you like you're one of their own. This was my first stay in a hostel and I don't think I'll be able to top it! There's something to do every night, they get you out

• 24th Mar 2015

I loved my stay in Mambo Tango! The hostel is comfortable, clean and cosy, but the staff make the place what it is. Norberto, thank you for making me laugh so much! Giovanni, thank you for being so kind and helpful! Cacao, you are the absolute sweetest. You're always smiling, made me feel at home and you make the best cake. See you all again soon!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4