Sant Jordi Mambo Tango Reviews

Poeta Cabanyes 23, Barcelona, Spain

I really enjoyed these days in Sant Jordi mambo tango. People are very friendly and do the maximum to make that your staying is going well. There is an event organized each days. Maybe I can recommend to propose sometimes night party in a dance-bar instead of clubbing.

• 6th Nov 2014
  • Belgium

The staff is marvelous! I wouldn't change anything about the staff. They were pretty attentious and nice and gentle. Cacau helped us a lot with our doubts, with recommendations, she was really nice! 100%. The only thing i didn't like so much was the location... when we were taking off from the station Paral-lel my friend almost got robbed... its a little bit dangeroues there. But aside that event, It was a very great stay, and very good prices for very good staff.

• 30th Oct 2014

This is a great hostel in a great location. The staff was very friendly and informative. The rooms are clean and comfortable and laundry is done free of charge! They provide a locker free of charge as well. They provide group activities daily, including tapas tours, bar crawls, movies and dinner. I would highly recommend it to backpackers traveling alone or in groups.

the staff was really helpful and friendly, the room really clean and the position close to the metro and a lot of places to eat. Great hostel!

• 28th Oct 2014

Amazing spot, close by the metro in the center of the city. All the best sight seeing only a few stops away. Staff is super friendly and organize get togethers for all the people staying, pub crawls and hitting up a few clubs. Had a blast would definitely stay here again.

This hostel came recommended to me, and I can understand why. It is a good hostel, very friendly and helpfull staff, clean and relaxed. The hostel mostly helps you get through the night if you are in need of this (bdinner, clubs, the fountain etc).

The Sant Jordi Mambo Tango in Barcelona is one of my favorite hostels in Europe. The location is great. The hostel is very welcoming and the staff are some of the best I've encountered. During my stay, Cacau, a staff member at the hostel, helped me out anyway she could which made my stay even more enjoyable and relaxing. The hostel is very well designed and has a great common room to hangout in. The facilities are very clean and the rooms have very large lockers. Pasta and sangria nights too!

The staff was great, they create an excelent atmosphere to meet people.

Absolutely loved this hostel, amazing vibe, organised night time antics and lots of smiley helpful staff :) I wouldn't hesitate to go back again!

• 17th Oct 2014

I would definitely stay there again! The staff was extremely helpful, present 24/7, and gave great advice! The lounge was comfortable, the tea was free and delicious, and we made friends with many people there. it was close to the tram stop and walking distance into the city. Pretty much perfect all around! Thank you!

• 16th Oct 2014

The Sant Jordi Mambo Tango was definately the best hostel I stayed in so far. First of all the staff was amazing. I had wonderful conversations there. Every night they organize something special like a sangria night (don't forget to join the pub crawls) and so it is very easy to meet new and very interesting people from all over the world. The rooms were very clean and the beds were comfortable. The hostel is perfectly located as well. So I can just recommend this hostel to everybody!

• Austria

Great hostel, super clean, nice staff and we met a lot of cool people. Highly recommend!

This was my first time staying in a hostel, and I was so nervous! I don't know why because this hostel was perfect! The staff was friendly, fun, super helpful by answering all my paranoid questions quickly via email, and truly cared about their customers. They're at the desk 24/7 and even provide coffee or tea for you :). The residents weren't sketchy either and most of us hung out during our stay. Really clean and comfortable as well. I honestly didn't want to leave!

• 16th Oct 2014

Super ljudi, dobar vajb, dobra lokacija. Sve preporuke!

Good big hostel, especially for groups and party people. Cheap for the facilities you get. Not that great for people who want to relax and don't like crowds. Really nice furnitured and designed.

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at hostel Sant Jordi Mambo Tango. In particular I found the staff extremely helpful and friendly. They were always there when you needed them. Whenever I come back to Barcelona I will definitely come back and stay at hostel Mambo Tango. Thank you for making my time there so amazing! :)

We had a great stay, the private room in the back was perfect, AC worked great shower and bathroom were solid, staff was great and helpful, the entertainment staff was great and the pub crawls good. the street behind them has great tapas and your only a 3 min walk from the metro 15 min to ramblas. overall great experience

I enjoyed my stay at Mambo Tango. All the staff was very friendly and professional, always ready to help :) The atmosphere was great, they have every night activities in the living room. It´s easy to interact and meet new people. The hostel is clean and organized. i feel very welcome to the hostel, and i will recommend definitely :)

We loved our stay at Sant Jordi. The staff was just amazing, so friendly! The hostel gave us such a welcomming feeling and we felt like we were at home. The activities organized in the evenings was a really good way of making people spend time together and we meet so many good friends! The hostel it clean and super organized, we loved it!

Best hostel i've ever stayed!!!! Loved the people who work there, knowledgeable and really kind, they make you feel at home. I wished i could stay longer. And thanks again to Giovani and Urial for being such good hosts.

• 25th Sep 2014