Sant Jordi Mambo Tango Reviews

Poeta Cabanyes 23, Barcelona, Spain

Nothing to complain about. Bit tiny rooms but still absolutely worth it. Great staff, good atmosphere. All good!

A bit overated and overpriced. Facilities are very basic, rooms small and dark, cant open the window wide open so the room is kinda smelly. The common room has confy couch but it is in the basement so dark as well. Location is pretty good, close to a street full of tapas places and you can walk to the center. The staff did they work but dont expect enthusiasm, except for Maximilian and Cacao!! Super friendly, welcoming and helpful. You guys made my stay worth it!

I had a lovely stay at Sant Jordi Mambo Tango. The staff were all very friendly and helpful, even finding time to make visitors a cup of coffee or tea.

• 11th Sep 2014

Very friendly staff. I had a really warm welcome there.

Superb hostel. Best Ive stayed in Europe. Staff lovely ans great athmosphere in hostel. Highly recommend

• 4th Sep 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

This is my first review for a hostel because I want to assure travelers that this should be your first choice in accommodations for Barcelona. I have stayed at a lot of hostels and this one truly embodies the communal experience that you hope for in your travels. There are nightly pub crawls led by Humza, a great dude from LA with a good feel for the city, it is large enough to meet people with a great common room, and the staff are phenomena - a crucial component as they lend great advice.

• 4th Sep 2014

The location was excellent, walking distance to Las Ramblas. The staff were very friendly too. However, this is a party hostel and a place to meet people, and thus not suitable for my husband and I who were looking to spend some time by ourselves. We had the ensuite room, which was total rubbish, a former laundry room that wasn't worth half the money we paid for it! Also, during the four nights we stayed there, no one vame to clean or change our sheets, and had to make do with two towels only!

• 3rd Sep 2014
  • Greece

This was such a good hostel. The staff was awesome, especially Max. I wasn't feeling the greatest during my stay there and everyone was so helpful with trying to make me feel better. Lockers fit my entire backpack and wifi was great. Very welcoming hostel.

The staff at Mambo Tango is very friendly, and will do whatever they can to make your stay enjoyable. The hostel itself is very colorful and well maintained.

• 31st Aug 2014

Really good hostel! Had some annoying roommates but can't expect the best nights sleep when you book into a 9 bed dorm. Staff were really helpful. Location is good if you want to go to the MNAC and eat some great Tapas. Be careful to think about what you want to see in Barcelona because Sant Jordi have several hostels there close to different attractions.

Excellent staff, very helpful and friendly, the hostel is very clean and have very good facilities! Thank you for all the attention, specially to Cacau, she gave us a lot of great tips.

Great place to stay. Awesome time. Beds are really squeaky so much so that if you move in the bed the whole room knows. Other than that no problems would stay again

I love this place, mainly just cause it has an awesome vibe and so easy to meet people.

Loved, loved the location. Very close to the metro, and walking distance to Montjuic Park. I would have breakfast in the morning and walk up to Montjuic and enjoy the scenery. Wonderful stay, only thing was the if you're staying in a mixed room sometimes the boys might be very dirty.

Nice hostel: clean, with friendly English-speaker personnel, not far from the center, but in a quiet zone of the city. Important commodities present in the hostel: free wifi, luggage room, kitchen and microwaves.

Sant Jordi Mambo Tango was definitely the best hostel I've stayed at so far. it wasn't too big so you can meet the people there easily and have a great time. Oriole works the night shift and he was the guy who greeted us when we arrived late night. he made us feel at home and was a great guy and very helpful! I couldn't sleep the first night and he was very accommodating and made our stay a lot better. thanks again oriole!!

• 18th Aug 2014

Great hostel - staff are really helpful and the nightly activities really generate a good atmosphere. Location is also handy, close to the metro as well as convenience stores and places to eat

Reception music throughout the night would drone through floor into room directly above.

• 17th Aug 2014
  • New Zealand
  • All Male Group, 31-40

Staff were awesome, very helpful and knowledgeable.

• 15th Aug 2014

LOVED THIS HOSTEL! Definitely recommend to anyone coming to Barcelona! The staff was so nice, welcoming, and SO HELPFUL! I had such difficulty leaving Barcelona due to many issues and the staff was so nice to help me regroup & figure out my plans. I was traveling solo so it's nice to have people who genuinely care about your well-being. Also the pub crawl was fun too! They have fun activities every day of the week, which is an extra bonus. I'm forever grateful for Sant Jordi, thank you so much!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6