Sant Jordi Mambo Tango Reviews

Poeta Cabanyes 23, Barcelona, Spain

This was my first hostel experience and it was AWESOME! I'm in my 30s & am used to airbnbs and hotels and I was a little apprehensive about going the hostel route. Staying at this hostel was like staying with friends. The staff was friendly and go out of their way to help you out. They print out tix to attractions you'd otherwise be standing in line for hours to see, they make you complimentary tea/coffee, and plan nightly social events. I could go on but I'm out of room. I highly recommend it.

• 15th Jul 2014

The staff here are fantastic! So lovely and go out of their way to help you with anything

Great hostel. This is the 2nd time we have stayed in a Sant Jordi hostel in Barcelona and we would definitely come back again. Thanks!

Sant Jordi Mambo Tango is one of the best hostels ever. I love staying in this hostel. The staffs are super friendly, helpful, and wonderful. Even people who stay in this hostel are fun and nice. The facilities is great: fast wifi, clean places, and everything is just awesome. They offer free coffee all the time, which I love it so much. Also, the location is close to everything, makes it very convenient. Overall, I really had a great time staying in Mambo Tango. Highly recommended place!!!!!

Sant Jordi Mambo Tango is a nice little hostel, but it is a bit away from the city center, not that thats a problem. They organise pasta nights and pub crawls which turns into a great party. The common area is a good place to meet other travelers.

This hostel is amazing, from the friendly staff who make a great meal and tell you everything you want to know to the very clean rooms, beds and showers. Really recommend this stay!!!

Cool hostel! Awesome vibe! And really great staff, you NEED to stay here if visiting Barcalona!

I had a great time in Barcelona and my stay at Mamgo Tango couldn´t be better. The location is perfect, close to the metro and there are some facilities nearby. The hostel is clean and tidy and the staff is extremely helpful. They give you all the advice to enjoy the city. (Thank you guys for everything!).. I strongly recommend San Jordi Mambo Tango!!

The hostel was in a great location and the staff were really helpful. There was plenty of activities setup by the hostel to get people involved, if you wanted. We were a little disapointed with the location of our room. The washing machines were right outside our room and this was where people seemed to gather to smoke. At night music could be heard playing all night from a neighbour, which meant we had 2 sleepless nights (not great after a busy day sightseeing). Booked another hotel one night.

• 26th Jun 2014
  • Scotland

This hostel was well located I must say. However the cleanliness and the atmosphere was not compatible to some of the hostels I have stayed in.

This was my first hostel experience ever, and I'll never forget it - in a good way. I met amazing people here and we had an amazing time. It's in a great area too!

The location is close to a metro which is nice. The staff are very friendly. It is definitely a party hostel people go out very late and come back between 3 and 5 in the morning for the most part so if you aren't planning on partying or if you want to sleep early I wouldn't stay here. It was awesome.

I had an amazing time at mambo tango! The hostel is in a great location, very clean ameneties and dorms room. It has a great common area and great vibe throughout the hostel. Theres a pub crawl evreynight but still calm enough to have a relaxing night in. The staff made my stay especially memorable, as a solo traveller they were so helpful, like going out of their way to walk me to the bank or restaurant. Sit and chat with Max and Oriol at the bar--always a great time! Ill definitely be back!

• 22nd Jun 2014

The staff was awesome. There was a huge festival one of the nights we stayed in Barcelona, so they brought us to the festival and showed us around for free. Amazing time. Very clean, only reason we put less on cleanliness was because our roommates were not clean. No fault of the hostel's. The was air conditioning in the rooms!! AMAZING haha

Great hostel, staff was great and very helpful. Optional activities were great to quickly meet people and explore the city. Anytime again.

• 18th Jun 2014

Awesome hostel in Barcelona! Good location about a 10 min walk La Rambla. The atmosphere is great, with a variety of events planned throughout the week. When I was there, they had a classic Brazil meal night and a pasta night for like 2-5 Euroes. The pub crawl is mediocre, especially because our leader had no idea what she was doing and led us to random bars, but it's free and you meet up with other Sant Jordi hostels. Facilities are decent, but showers could be better. Enjoyed my time at Mambo!

Staff was so awesome and so friendly had such a great time. Have already recommended to others.

• 13th Jun 2014

This hostel was exactly what a hostel should be. Clean, safe and in a great location! I like how they have individual lockers with locks right in your room. I saw the cleaning person cleaning all the time. This place is also located smack-dab in the middle of many amazing tapas bars. Me and a friend went tapas hopping and had a blast. They even had a staff member organizing a bar crawl for hostel stayers (if that's your thing). All in all a hassle-free place to lay one's head down.

• 9th Jun 2014

We loved Mambo Tango!! The rooms and bathrooms were clean and cozy and the common area in the basement was a great place to hang out and chill. The staff went above and beyond to include everyone during the sangria night and we had a really great time going on a pub crawl with them. The perfect place to stay if you are looking for a scene a bit more chill than a party hostel but still with a great social atmosphere!

Maxi, Oriol and Cacao are the best hosts. I always book with Sant Jordi when I stay in Barcelona. Extremely helpful staff that will make you feel at home.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4