Sant Jordi Mambo Tango Reviews

Poeta Cabanyes 23, Barcelona, Spain

The staff were very friendly and helpful, assisting us with any queries we had. The tapas restaurants around the corner on Bligh served delicious food. Our linen seemed to be stained though, which was our only concern.

• 28th Jun 2015

Great hostel!!The location was fantastic,the staff (especially Giovanni and Norby) were super friendly and helpful,and the crowd of travelers was awesome.Being a small hostel,everyone became friends really quickly and hung out in one big group,wich made it feel like one big family!Would definitely stay there again.

• 27th Jun 2015

Amazing customer service & treatment!! I wish I could give greater than 100%! The staff was excellent, professional, & understanding of my situation when I had a last minute change in itinerary. I have to give extra special thanks to Giovanni. He made sure I was taken care of, looked after me as a lone traveler & made sure everything I needed was accommodated for. He went above & beyond expectation! I give him highest praise for all that he did to make my stay comfortable. I will come back!

• 26th Jun 2015

Hi there! I spent two days at the Hostel Sant Jordi Mambo Tango. It was very nice. People were amazing and the staff was very helpful. In Barcelona, I stayed at another hostel as well, but I would definitely recommend Mambo Tango! See you :) !

amazing hostel, amazing staff. couldn't have been a better hostel. will definitely be back soon.

• 19th Jun 2015
  • Scotland

Great place to stay in Barcelona! Service and staff are awesome and made every thing easier and better!

• 18th Jun 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Great place to stay! Staff were awesome, special thanks to Giovanni who helped me plan my days by recommending things to do and places to eat. Thanks!!!

• 14th Jun 2015
  • Japan

My stay at the hostel was very cool although I just stayed for a couple of nights its was very confortable. The staff its very friendly and warm I felt almost at home, there is a good atmosphere, its very chill. The hostel is also on a very good location, very near to the center ... You can walk almost everywhere. If I come back to Barcelona I will definitely come back to the hostel = )

• 14th Jun 2015
  • Colombia

what can I say, one of the best hostel experiences i've had to date. Though 80 percent of that experience has to be attributed to the people that kept the place up and running.. Eliza, Roberto, Cacau all make you feel at home and part of the family, Not to mention that they're all extremely helpful, and great GREAT fun to be around. bottom line: whether u're travelling alone or in a group.. being part of the Mambo Tango family definitely only adds to the experience.

• 13th Jun 2015
  • Malaysia

Been to over 20 hostels and this one makes it very easy to meet travel buddies. Furthermore I stayed in the private room ensuite which is great if you want to travel in privacy but make friends on the way. Finally this hostel has internet and laundry facilities. At a fee they will do your laundry so it won't impede with your travels

I very much enjoyed my stay at Sant Jordi Mambo Tango! The location was great because it was close to metro and bus stops. The hostel put on a pub crawl each night that I was there and it was so much fun! I really enjoyed the staff and the other people who stayed there. It was lots of fun! The rooms were what you can expect for a hostel, but it was clean and I felt like my things were safe at all times. I recommend this hostel to anyone who needs a place to crash in Barcelona!

• 12th Jun 2015

This hostel is so cute! And they have such an amazing Staff!! Thanks guys, I can´t wait to be back!!!

• Belgium

Lovely place!!! Elisa and Norberto...you are a great team!!!!! Thanks a lot for all your help!!!!!!

• 12th Jun 2015

The hostel would be great if you're young and like to party, but not if you a warm shower. It gets really loud at night from the bar crawl group gathering downstairs and reception music blasting 24 hours a day and sound travels easily through the cramped hostel. People also left doors open in the individual rooms so that didn't help.

Amazing place!…It felt like home to me…The STAFF is what made the difference for me. Shout outs especially to Giovanni, Norby, Elisa and Cacau! Location is stellar and the best pinchos place is right around the corner. The hostel was clean + perfect size for making friends, spent most of my time sightseeing and partying with travellers and staff alike. When I'll go back to Barcelona, I will go there for sure!

• 10th Jun 2015

Not a very good hostel. I don't know how this place gets so many good reviews.. it's really an underwhelming place. Try somewhere else.

Fantastic staff and was so easy to meet other travelers. I would say it's a bit pricey for the amenities, bust still very nice!

The night receptionist, Norberto, was very friendly and helpful. He gave great advice on what to see in the city and on bookings in another town (I was trying to plan out the end of my trip). The location is close to the metro and the port (i was leaving by ferry) but also close enough to the city center to walk many places. Really wish I could have stayed for longer but my ferry was booked! Great city and great people! Oh, and this hostel has a kitchen you can use to cook dinner!

I r eally enjoyed norborto and his tours. Excellent Thanks Bryan

Below average hostel in all aspects. Sometimes it was clean and sometimes it was dirty. The pub crawl was awful - they herd you around town for over an hour, just walking. Drink at the hostel and go to the beach clubs on your own, if that's your thing. Beds were cheap, no shelf or outlets for the bunks, subpar breakfast that isn't free. They charge premium prices for mediocre everything, but encourage you to get drunk so you won't notice. Do yourself a favour and stay elsewhere.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5