Sant Jordi Mambo Tango Reviews

Poeta Cabanyes 23, Barcelona, Spain

I had a great time at is hostel, everyone was friendly!

• 21st May 2015

Such an awesome Hostel. Staff are cool, friendly and very informative. The bar crawls are really fun, great for single travellers, you meet so many people. Great atmosphere, couldn't fault a thing really. Thanks guys!!! 😊

A really nice staff, they can give advices about what to do, where to go out or eat. The rooms and bathrooms are really clean (they are cleaned every day). There are two computers available all the time and a common living room. The lockers are big. The beds and lockers are a little noisy, but that's the only negative point and the hostel is really quiet and noise isolated apart from your own room.

• 17th May 2015

Awesome hostel. Love Barcelona. Staff very friendly & helpful. Lisa sat down with us and explained the map & showed us good places to eat at which no other hostel has done for us. We had our own private room out the back with own wifi. Thanks for having us!

Excellent! Giovanni, Norberto, cacao and Eliza were friendly, accommodating and knowledgeable. Definitely stay at this hostel when visiting Barcelona.

Loved this place! Although the wifi barely worked in the rooms. Had to go downstairs for wifi. My room was very hot at night too. But staff are very friendly and helpful. Very social environment. Very clean facilities and beds were comfy

Really comfy hostel with a super friendly vibe. The staff is awesome and really helpful with anything you need. Special shoutout to Elisa and Bernardo.

3 euro all you can drink sangria nights & pub crawls every night. Do I need to say more? I met soooo many amazing people, including the amazingly kind and crazy staff members! (shout out to Norberto & the other staff members). Great place to go to when you're traveling alone. Also, the hostel is located on a walking distance to the beautiful old town of Barcelona & other touristic sites.

• 7th May 2015

Great staff, fantastic time!

This is an awesome hostel, the staff are great and make you feel at home straight away Norberto, Elisa, Giovanni + Bernat were all complete babes, there was another girl whose name I've forgotten but she was lovely, let me move rooms without checking out and in when I was hanging! Great hangout area, decent pub crawl (stop going to Saturn), good (small) kitchen Location was perfect for me - right next to Parallel metro station, basically in the Ravel and 10 minutes walk from Las Ramblas.

Everything was fantastic!! When we'll return to Barcelona, we will return in mambotango! And everybody from the staff really make his best to make your stay crazy but relaxing at the same time. Elisa, Giovanni, Cacao and Norberto, thanks a lot to all of you! People are used to have fun and drink all together for the night, but the hostel is unbelievably clean during the night as well!! Simply fantastic!!!

• 4th May 2015

mambo tango! Amazing staff made our stay a blast in Barcelona, big thanks to Elisa and her team! The location is a big plus, 20 min from the beach and a great local spot away from all the tourist traps. Plus metro parallel connects you to the whole city so it made sight seeing a breeze. One of of the best places I've stayed on my travels...gracias for the great parties!!

• 1st May 2015

It's very difficult to fault this hostel! The staff were friendly, the security was good. The common area was a good place to hang out and chill. The location is ideal. The price is not too bad. Minor criticisms are the bunks aren't the easiest to climb and though having a laundry service is good 8€ seems a bit high. Other than that it was perfect! I plan to come back!

Great hostel, lots of friends to be made, love the staff! And especially steven he was great help showed me all the great things that Barcelona had to offer and where to go. He was the best !

As far as I'm concerned this is the only hostel to stay in if you're going to Barcelona. The staff and the atmosphere are amazing. Go there and find out!

a lovely place where you're gonna meet nice travellers but above all a fantastic staff. from the guys of the reception: giovanni so funny and helpfull and norbie so nice in every moment; to the guys of the pubcrawl; goin'out and having fun with steven and elisa was definitely the best part of my stay and for sure the right way to live bcn!

I loved the things the hostel offered such as 3euro limitless sangria nights, bar crawls, and a great place to hang out in the downstairs. The staff was great, young, and fun to talk to. They were very helpful. I felt safe in this hostel, yet really like the huge lockers they provided for each person.

• 16th Apr 2015

Excellent time best hostel I've stayed in yet. As a solo traveller it sometimes is hard to meet people at larger hostels but it was so easy to meet people and chill in the common room. The staff are very helpful too and the rooms are quite spacious. Only annoying thing was that the luggage room and by extension the common room next to it sometimes smelled a little bit that is a minor detail. Overall excellent.

The hostel isn't too much big, and it's the best way to meet all the other travellers. Facilities are OK, the toilets clean and the beds comfortable. It has all that an hostel needs to have. But what makes this good hostel a perfect one is the staff, indeed! Norberto and all the good moments he gave to us, from the magic fountain to having fun in the club; and Giovani, who finally let me taste a fantastic and original italian pasta.. in barcelona! And pubcrawls are great too, I'll come back soon

Sant Jordi is what you want in a hostel - a home base. The location was central, the building is secure and there are lockers, it's kept very clean...yet it also has character, great staff, and they provide you with resources to explore the city, if you want them. They make venturing out and enjoying Barcelona easy.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4