Sant Jordi Mambo Tango Reviews

Poeta Cabanyes 23, Barcelona, Spain

We loved our stay at Sant Jordi. The staff was just amazing, so friendly! The hostel gave us such a welcomming feeling and we felt like we were at home. The activities organized in the evenings was a really good way of making people spend time together and we meet so many good friends! The hostel it clean and super organized, we loved it!

• 25th Sep 2014
  • Sweden

Best hostel i've ever stayed!!!! Loved the people who work there, knowledgeable and really kind, they make you feel at home. I wished i could stay longer. And thanks again to Giovani and Urial for being such good hosts.

• 25th Sep 2014
  • Finland

Great Hostel, the kitchen facilities could do with some revamping though, even just leveling the hotplate would be a big help

This was the best hostel we've stayed at in 3 months of travelling. Great staff and atmosphere, the downstairs is really social and cozy, very hard not to make friends. Make sure you go out on the pub crawls and club nights Humza really knows his way around and will look after you!

The staff was fantastic! Giovanni is the freaking man! It is centrally located and close to everything and if need be take a metro right there. Place is clean and things going on every night.

• 16th Sep 2014

This hostel is amazing! Definitely the best place we've stayed in so far. The staff are brilliant and so friendly. There are activities on every night so there is always something to do if you want - a couple of nights a week they do a pasta or risotto night for 3€ which is great value. The hostel has a great atmosphere and the common area is a great space to just hang out and meet people. We really liked that each dorm room has its own bathroom area and the whole place is really clean.

Wonderful and helpful staff, especially front desk. Loved the drink nights; sangria etc and friend who pays the guitar!

Nothing to complain about. Bit tiny rooms but still absolutely worth it. Great staff, good atmosphere. All good!

A bit overated and overpriced. Facilities are very basic, rooms small and dark, cant open the window wide open so the room is kinda smelly. The common room has confy couch but it is in the basement so dark as well. Location is pretty good, close to a street full of tapas places and you can walk to the center. The staff did they work but dont expect enthusiasm, except for Maximilian and Cacao!! Super friendly, welcoming and helpful. You guys made my stay worth it!

I had a lovely stay at Sant Jordi Mambo Tango. The staff were all very friendly and helpful, even finding time to make visitors a cup of coffee or tea.

• 11th Sep 2014

Very friendly staff. I had a really warm welcome there.

Superb hostel. Best Ive stayed in Europe. Staff lovely ans great athmosphere in hostel. Highly recommend

• 4th Sep 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

This is my first review for a hostel because I want to assure travelers that this should be your first choice in accommodations for Barcelona. I have stayed at a lot of hostels and this one truly embodies the communal experience that you hope for in your travels. There are nightly pub crawls led by Humza, a great dude from LA with a good feel for the city, it is large enough to meet people with a great common room, and the staff are phenomena - a crucial component as they lend great advice.

• 4th Sep 2014

The location was excellent, walking distance to Las Ramblas. The staff were very friendly too. However, this is a party hostel and a place to meet people, and thus not suitable for my husband and I who were looking to spend some time by ourselves. We had the ensuite room, which was total rubbish, a former laundry room that wasn't worth half the money we paid for it! Also, during the four nights we stayed there, no one vame to clean or change our sheets, and had to make do with two towels only!

• 3rd Sep 2014
  • Greece

You guys were the best hostel I stayed at in Spain. I will miss you very much! I've recommended you to every one I met on my travels that were headed to Barcelona. I even stayed at the sister hostel "Way" in Madrid based on my experience with you guys. I wish you a prosperous and fantastic rest of 2014. Thank you so much for everything.

• 1st Sep 2014

This was such a good hostel. The staff was awesome, especially Max. I wasn't feeling the greatest during my stay there and everyone was so helpful with trying to make me feel better. Lockers fit my entire backpack and wifi was great. Very welcoming hostel.

The staff at Mambo Tango is very friendly, and will do whatever they can to make your stay enjoyable. The hostel itself is very colorful and well maintained.

• 31st Aug 2014

Really good hostel! Had some annoying roommates but can't expect the best nights sleep when you book into a 9 bed dorm. Staff were really helpful. Location is good if you want to go to the MNAC and eat some great Tapas. Be careful to think about what you want to see in Barcelona because Sant Jordi have several hostels there close to different attractions.

Excellent staff, very helpful and friendly, the hostel is very clean and have very good facilities! Thank you for all the attention, specially to Cacau, she gave us a lot of great tips.

Great place to stay. Awesome time. Beds are really squeaky so much so that if you move in the bed the whole room knows. Other than that no problems would stay again

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6