Santa Ana Colors Reviews

Huertas 14, 2nd floor, Madrid, Spain

For Madrid, nowhere can be perfect located as Santa Ana Colors. It was in the centre of Madrid and close to everywhere. Metro, Cafes, Pubs, Historical places, etc. you can go everywhere by walking. They have free Wi-Fi connection. Also owner of the hostel and stuff are great people. They help you about everything. Another best thing about hostel is 7/24 you can use the kıtchen and eat tost, kurvassan,cake, ceraal flex and drink coffe, tea or milk..Thıs all FREE. thank you SANTA ANA COLORS:)

• 10th Nov 2015
  • Turkey

as per my recommendation: Best place I stayed on my 10 day visit to Madrid. Pleasant staff - both of them speaking good English, clean rooms, surpisingly quiet despite the very central location. I would use the same place & Hostelworld should I go back to Madrid in the near future.

Amazing place, free food all day, fair price, great location, very helpful staff. More of a hotel than a hostal. owever, I cannot give a perfect review for this reason: I forgot my key in my room, returned at 7:30 p.m., then spent ninety minutes waiting for the receptionist to return. It was extremely frustrating. It was not his fault: he works all day and must take a break. But the owner or manager should have someone there all day, at least until 9 or 10.

View all Madrid Bed and Breakfasts