Santa Ana Colors Reviews

Huertas 14, 2nd floor, Madrid, Spain

Great location and there was breakfast/food that you could eat at any time and a Nespresso machine (awesome!). Two minor faults (1) shower drain was really slow (pretty much had to use a trickle of water if I didn't want the water to back up) and (2) the walls are pretty thin - I was next to the kitchen so I'm not sure if the rooms farther away are better, but I could literally hear people pouring cereal into their bowls. No joke.

The location was awesome, it was just really difficult to find the hostel itself. At first I went into the bar next door and they did not help at all, they just said that this was not the hostel. I think it would be helpful to write clearer directions on the confirmation page to say that it is the door next to the bar, and ring the bell for the 2nd floor, or give some landmarks so it is easier to find. Also, the room was clean but the shower was clogged and did not drain at all.

• 21st Feb 2015