Santa Ana Colors

Superb 138 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 138 Total Reviews

16th Aug 2017

A really nice rooms. Very modern. We had chocolate room. Self service for breakfast in the morning so if you leaving for airport early in the morning you have your breakfast for sure before you go. Metro very close by. Nice area for eating/drinking out.

12th Aug 2017

The hostel is located in a very nice part of Madrid close to all the main attractions and public transportation. We enjoyed the color theme that reminded us more of a hotel than a hostel. The room was quite big and elegant. We did not enjoy the common area that was lacking the socializing atmosphere and need to whisper due to the rooms being located right next to the 24 hour kitchen area. Overall very nice experience but more for adult travelers who don't look for new friends at the hostels.

7th Jul 2017
7.1

Great location Nice staff, flexible, but I wish they had told me my room wouldn't be available when I arrived straight from airport Horrible mattress - like a rock, with a tiny thin pillow Shower was difficult to use Had to get my own toilet paper from WC in common area Food - bread, yogurt, cheese, apples, cereal, coffee, milk - available all the time

9th Jun 2017

A good comfortable hostel, I enjoyed it

• sofyay1512
  • USA, Female, 31-40
28th May 2017

I really enjoyed my stay. The room was clean and there was enough room for my things. I appreciated the air conditioning and the pretty, modern washbasin. I would definitely stay again!

13th Apr 2017

Great location, good price, poor breakfast. Would stay here again

13th Apr 2017

Quite clean other than some hair. My shower wouldn't drain. Pretty quiet at night although the walls were pretty thin. There was also a horribly loud noise from something inside the wall every time I used the shower, sink, or flushed the toilet. Firm mattress. Free 24 hour food was pretty cool! Good location. Pretty good value for the price I think.

• England, Couple, 41+
25th Mar 2017

This is an excellent hostel, very central and the main art galleries are nearby. Aitor (the owner) and staff were helpful and friendly. The room was on the small side for a couple but comfortable and clean with a good shower. Unexpectedly generous breakfast was included and available 24/7 - cereal, toast, cheese, ham, fruit, yoghurt, coffee... also free wifi. Would definitely stay there again. Thanks Santa Ana Colors!

×