Santa Barbara Reviews

Plaza Santa Barbara 4 3, Madrid, Spain

very good, thank you ;)

Location is great, staff are good! They don't speak much English but are willing to help and try to understand. The lady used a translator app? on their phone to communicate with us. The room was great, we got a private bathroom as well, which was simple but nice. The room had an air conditioner as well which worked fine, didn't know how to adjust it though but it worked and that was all that we needed honestly, we just plugged it in and out whenever we needed it.

• 5th Jul 2015

Whoever the lady is at the front desk clearly hates her job. Every question I asked she looked like she wanted to punch me in the face for asking. I don't know if she is the owner or just an employee but I don't understand how her poor customer service hasn't been reported.

• 23rd Jun 2015

For such a cheap private room I was really impressed! Perfect location and the staff were very nice. I would recommend to a friend.

Great position, good room.

The hotel at good location for Madrid. The staff unfortunately don t speak english at all. The room was not the best i see for two star hotel. The bed was uncomfortable. The hotel was to noise. For finish to find the hotel was little bite hard. After few minute to asked at different person on the street. I try to called them and she hand up me bescause she don t speak english. Thank you

• 13th Mar 2015