Santa Cecilia Reviews

Calle Potosi No. 386 - Between Dalence St and Grau, St. Next to the green house, Sucre, Bolivia

The rooms are excellent value. Comfortable and clean, lovely owners.

Very happy with my stay here. Nice, well-maintained building. The private room was spacious and clean. I arrived quite early in the morning and the staff greeted me warmly and enthusiastically. They were helpful in suggesting places to go and things to eat. Overall, a solid choice!

Nice hostal less than 5 minute walk to main Plaza. Decent kitchen, small sunny courtyard to sit in, room was clean and tidy, wifi did not work in the room but was good in the common areas, hot water all the time and the owners were friendly. Breakfast included bread, yoghurt, jam, butter, tea and coffee. Recent reviews have mentioned that staff are not readily available but a call from the courtyard into their house next door got a response quickly and every time.

Well equipped kitchen. Very friendly and helpful owner and staff. Lots of hot water. Wi-Fi a bit hit and miss but that seems to be standard for Bolivia. I really enjoyed my stay and would stay there again when I am in Sucre.