• Calle Potosi 386 , entre Calles Dalence y Grau, Sucre, Bolivia

Fabulous 80 Total Reviews
Fabulous 80 Total Reviews
Santa Cecilia Located at Calle Potosi 386 , entre Calles Dalence y Grau, Sucre.
Bolivia
Sucre Bolivia 64 Calle Potosi 386 , entre Calles Dalence y Grau
86% 80
-19.0421390 -65.2558820
    Rooms available

12th Apr 2016
7.4

This is a nice place, and for this reason, I'm reluctant to criticise but I should mention that the wifi here is abysmal (it barely worked at all the whole 3 days I was there) and the showers were rather less than lukewarm. I think the owners were saying that this was a problem affecting the whole area at the time (my spanish isn't great), but it is what it was. It is also kind of annoying how the owners are tucked away in the next building, but they usually were available if you poked around.