Santa Claus Apartments for Holidays Reviews

Strada Arco San Pietro 4, Bari, Apulia, Italy

When i arrived, no body was there. I book a single room, but thea are not any single rooms in Santa. I get a number from a neighbor. The owner took me to a anothet hotel in a another locality. There i had to wait for a onther hour, then i get a chamber without a toilette a shower. !!!!!!!!

• 21st Sep 2013
  • Czech Republic

Somebody said "Nothing is as it seems with this Santa Claus business" and it is 100% true. They have three different locations, but they don't tell you in advance where you will be staying, so when you get to Arco San Pietro (the address they give), you have to call them and then go back and move around the city, following a hostel guy who doesn't speak English. The place we stayed at, next to the Cathedral, was clean, although quite noisy.

The breakfast was mouldy green yogurt, the room was just a room in a local apartment block bL atmosphere or anyway to meet people. The Bed was clean though! The location could also be anywhere as nothing is what it seems with this Santa Claus business

The hostel moved us around to much. Not a good area. No wifi. Only good thing was aircon!

I was charged more than I was due to pay, as the staff did not bother to look for my reservation. But the worst was that the adress they give is not right. You find a closed door when you arrive, and you have to call, so if you decide to book this place, make sure your phone is working. I think they should try and find a reasonable solution to this problem, as you don't normally want to walk an extra 15 minutes when you arrive at night in a strange place with luggage. Very poor organisation.

We've been stayed at the "original" adress. Unfortunately, we have +15 €-s, because we checked at night but we told to the hostel, our plane will arrive late. When we asked about the breakfest, the owner or the person who waited for told: "I told you, you can use coffee/tea." But we had 6 croissants on the shelf next to the bed. However this flat was amazing, 4 floors for, downstairs a bathroom, ground floor was the kitchen (oven, kettle, fridge) and a toilet, first and second floor - 6 beds.

Really nice place to stay situated on one of the little streets in the maze of Bari Vecchia.

The address written in Hostelworld was not correct. Going to Santa Claus Hostel tourists will be embarrassed. They had 2 - 3 hostels so they seem like sending guest to their hostel for right situation. The staff was the most unfriendly man I have ever seen during my trip. We had to pay extra payments that was not written in the hostelworld. They didn't have wifi. The breakfast was one croissant. I strongly don't recommend this hostel.

View all Bari Bed and Breakfasts