Santa Claus Reviews

Strada Arco San Pietro, 4, Bari, Italy

The address is incorrect. When you follow the given directions, you will find only some door with telephone number on it. When finally someone picked up (it took me 30 minutes), I was asked to go somewhere else (they own few places in the city). When I reached the other place, it occurred, that they've lost my reservation (via HW). They offered me twice as expensive room, with no towels, no internet connection, no breakfast (although I paid for it!), broken power sockets, barely no light.

they cancelled my reservation and when i went there to get the 1,50 euro refund was closed and nobody. the place is very dificult to find in the midle of the old city, with no signs and on arrival you need to call for someone come and open to you and make the check-in.

No actual reception, staff gave extremely basic advice about the town. Poor tea/coffee making facilities - breakfast consisted of cheap instant coffee and a pre package croissant. No wifi, staff redirected me to his families restaurant to use their wifi and buy their food...not impressed with this hostel!

View all Bari Bed and Breakfasts