Santa Lucia Hostal Reviews

C 55 # 512 x 64 y 62 Centro, Merida, Mexico

The hostel was locked when I arrived, it took a couple minutes for someone to open the door. The place was burning, but their policy is to only turn on the A/C at night so you can't be there during the day because you will dehydrate. I had to turn on the fan because they didn't have it on either, I didn't ask, I just turned it on. I was going to take a shower to cool off but the men's bathrooms are in bad condition, they need to be remodeled. Also, very dirty. I checked out after only 2 hours..

• 22nd Jul 2014
  • Mexico

They didn't keep the reservation. They offered us instead a room without windows or in beds in the hallway. It was dirty a without facilities. After discussing they give us the money we payed back (without respecting the money exchange from dollars to mexican pesos). We have to look for another hostel

• 19th Jul 2014