• Qolla is-Safra Street, Marsalforn, Gozo, Malta
Superb 290 Total Reviews
Superb 290 Total Reviews
Santa Martha Hostel Located at Qolla is-Safra Street, Marsalforn, Gozo.
Malta
Gozo Qolla is-Safra Street, Marsalforn
94% 290
36.0718486 14.2550718
    Rooms available

• Italy, Male, 31-40
1st Jun 2016

The hostel is nice and clean and close (5 min walk) to the main town street. The owner, Maria, is super kind and makes you feel welcome.

1st Jun 2016

Overall, it's a good palce to stay. Staff was very friendly, patient and helpful.

27th May 2016

Great time!!! Hostess is Exceptional. I will definitely repeat mynstay. Top hostel with superb rooms. Breakfast was good and enough to start the day. Bathroom clean and towels were provided.

• Italy, Female, 25-30
24th May 2016

I spent a great time at this hotel, had a very quiet and relaxing stay, with every facilities and the possibility to cook by myself. Maria is such a kind and friendly woman, i enjoyed our interesting conversation and her suggestions about places to visit in Gozo!

21st May 2016

This was great! Maria, the host, was amazing! I messed up and booked the wrong night so when I showed, there was no one there. I called the # and even though she was at a family gathering, she gave me the instructions I needed to get in and settled without her. She came by later for payment and to ensure I was comfortable. All in all, I messed up and she made me feel welcome and like family. I wish I was staying longer here. Be prepared for a little bit of a walk up a hill. It's about 5-7 min

• Brazil, Mixed Group, 18-24
3rd May 2016

I can only say good things about my stay: the room and the bathroom were clean and confortable; the hostel is located in a nice place and its easy to get to other parts of gozo by bus; a lot of restaurants and pubs around; simple breakfast, but good. Maria, the owner, is the sweetest person i have ever met: really kind and helpful. Would definetely stay there again.

• Antarctica, Male, 18-24
17th Apr 2016
8.0

Cheap and pleasant guesthouse in Gozo. Maria is a friendly hostess. The island is small so Marsalforn is a decent base for exploring the island. There is not much in terms of atmosphere as staff is only present in the afternoon and no-one really hangs out in the common rooms. Although Gozo might be safe in terms of criminality, I have some security concerns about leaving the front door unlocked at all times. Maybe give guests a housekey or install an electronic lock.

• England, Male, 18-24
8th Apr 2016

Nice comfortable hostel in a beautiful area. More suited to groups and families than solo travellers, however.

• England, Couple, 31-40
1st Apr 2016

We loved our stay at Santa Martha, Maria was very helpful and a lovely host. Hope to go back sometime.

• Austria, Female, 31-40
28th Mar 2016

I extended my stay for a couple of days, since Maria was such a caring and lovely guestmother making me feel very comfortable at the hostel. I fully recommend the Santa Martha hostel and will definitely stay there again when I make it back to Gozo. Plus it's very clean and welcoming.