Santa Martha Hostel Reviews

Qolla is-Safra Street, Marsalforn, Gozo, Malta

Thank you Maria. Enjoy some well earnt rest over these next fewfew months.

Maria is the perfect hostess - we really enjoyed our stay!

• 19th Sep 2015

Very clean and quiet place. I enjoyed my stay so much there and in Gozo that I extended for 3 extra nights. Maria who runs the place is a lovely and helpful person. I insist again on the fact that the place is very clean which is very important for me. Thanks again Maria for being such a sweet person!

Really great hostel. Maria is so kind, she is really welcoming, giving advice about the places to visit, asking us everyday how was our day... I would definitely recommend it!

The owner is a very nice and gold-hearted person. The best place you can choose if you stay in Gozo.

Maria was a wonderful host! Extremely helpful and homely hostel. Quieter atmosphere than usual hostels but that's typical of Gozo and nice for a break. Got a private room for cheaper than the price of a dorm elsewhere! Right near a dive centre and lots of great things to do on beautiful Gozo.

We had a wonderful time at the Santa Martha Hostel and would recommend it to anyone! Maria was a fantastic host and has really carved out a charming B&B in the heart of arguably the best city on Gozo in Marsalforn. We had a spacious private room. The place was clean, very nicely furnished, modern, but not lacking that Gozo charm. Some quick hits: Good breakfast; EXCELLENT location - tons nearby (swim, snorkel, bike, etc.); informational host; and unbeatable price. You won't be disappointed.