Santa Martha Hostel Reviews

Qolla is-Safra Street, Marsalforn, Gozo, Malta

Maria, the host, is a very nice, trustful and trustwhorty person, If you are going to Gozo, St Martha is a good choice, a very calm environment for couples and travellers with some nice beaches around. By bus almost everything is reachable. Check the buses' timetable though!! and don't expect a crazy nightlife!

• 14th Oct 2014

Maria was very helpful and friendly with us. She has told us important and interesting information about facilities of sightseeing and trips in Gozo. We are grateful for hospitality to her.

• 12th Oct 2014
  • Hungary

Had a great stay at Santa Martha Hostel. The host Maria is so lovely and welcoming and takes great care of you. Close to Marsalforn bay for swimming, snorkelling and delicious food. Clean and homely. Would definitely stay again.

My stay in Santa Martha Hostel was nice - the place was clean and Mrs Maria was really helpful. The room (I had a single private room) had enough space to be comfortable. The kitchen was ok, however I didn't use it much so I don't really have an opinion. There were a few minor problems, some more, some less annoying. Generally the place has a specific architecture which makes you hear absolutely EVERYONE, both in other rooms, as well as on the streets, which was pretty annoying at night.

Best hostel in Gozo , perfect three or four days!

Nice rooms (price ok compared to other accommodations), kitchen okay (not many tools, but everything was clean), nice and clean bathrooms (unfortunately no shower curtains). Breakfast in the morning consists of toast, cornflakes and yoghurt. The location is good, relatively close to the centre and not too far from the next small supermarket. The staff was friendly and helpful. No real front door, so security is not too high, but then it is Malta, so I think it is fine. I felt safe there.

Clean, quiet and located within ten minutes walk of the sea, shops and some really great restaurants. Wifi that works.

• 25th Jul 2014

Awesome place! 10 private rooms in walking distance from both sea and centre. The hostel is very clean and the owner, Maria, is sweet and helpful. Great breakfast in the morning.

Great value for money, especially for a solo traveller. Good breakfast, and conscientious host.

BEST hostel in the world!!! Never have I experienced such a warm athmosphere in a hostel. I really appreciated my stay!

gr8 little place. from victoria take bus 310 to marsalforn (get off at BARDA which is AFTER the other marsalforn stops (google maps this stop)). take the road that ends next to the bus stop& looks like it goes uphill. keep walking away from the bus stop T junction - &on your left ull find Santa Martha a~2 mins walk from the bus stop. the hostel is very clean, good wifi, kitchen amenities, free breaky &maria is lovely :) ull need the wifi to plan bus routes. v good value for money. gr8 gozo base

really enjoyed our stay, basic hostel, but we had everything we needed

• 6th Jul 2014
  • Slovenia

Hostel had a reasonable sort of breakfast available, which is really unusual for a hostel. Maria was very friendly and welcoming.

Have an amazing time at Santha Martha. Maria the owner is absolutely lovely and helpful. I am coming back there in three weeks time and I can't wait!

• 25th Jun 2014