Santa Mix Hostel Reviews

Rua Santa Cristina, 89, Santa Teresa, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Great place with a wonderful staff. Location is fairly convenient ... Except for the 750m uphill walk!

Thanks a lot, If you have any suggestions, please send us an e-mail: info@santamixhostel.com.br

Top stay in Brazil. Good Location to see RIO , Amazing View from Rooftop, Exceptional Staff, Clean and organized with all the little extras you want and need available.

• 2nd Jul 2014

Thanks a million.

Good, solid hostel With friendly staff.

Thanks. your suggestions are very important to us. If is possible, please, send us an email to info@santamixhostel.com.br. We want to improve our job.

Great atmosphere and experience while traveling to the World Cup in Rio. The staff was incredibly friendly and accommodating, working to make sure that our experience wasn't hampered by admin work or formalities. If you are looking for a quiet hostel minutes from the downtown life of Lapa, this is the place!

• 22nd Jun 2014

Thanks a lot. If you have any suggestions, please send us an e-mail: info@santamixhostel.com.br

Personal muy amable y cordial, atmósfera excelente, negativo dos cosas: Los taxis no quieren llevar pasajeros a Santa Teresa es muy difícil encontrar uno y el precio muy elevado supongo por época del mundial 2014, fuera de eso todo muy bien y recomendable!

Possibly the best hostel overall I stayed in my 1-month vacation through Peru, Argentina, and Brazil. The staff - especially Nik, Jorge, Sandra, and most of all - Tor - were the best staff I met for any hostel. They were always willing to help and hang around with you. When you pass by the hostel, be sure to spend some time with Tor if he's around! The place was like a home-away-from-home. Be sure to take a moto-taxi at the bottom of the hill; it'll take you all the way up for only 3 Reals!

Good location but limited space inside the hostel. Pleasant atmosphere. Would stay again

Thanks. If is possible, please, send us an email to info@santamixhostel.com.br with your suggestions. We want to improve our job.

Had a great stay! Thanks to the wonderful staff and, of course, the best zebra cat! Clean dorm, bathroom and nice decorations. 10 mins walk from metro. Nice breafast. Good vibe.

Thanks a lot. If is possible, please, send us an email to info@santamixhostel.com.br with your suggestions. We want to improve our job.

Highly recommended, staff are amazing. Only stayed one night, very sad to leave. Santa Teresa is great area to hang out in Rio.

Thanks a million.

Amazing hostel, the staff were great always happy to help and to take us out at night and get us back safely. Really cool having a music studio downstairs as well.

Thanks a million

This was simply the best hostel I have ever stayed at. I am so grateful for the hospitality and friendliness that the staff showed me. I will definitely be back! Thank you for everything.

Thanks a million

One of the best hostels I've stayed at - very friendly staff with a personal approach. Felt more like staying with friends than in a hostel actually. On my first night we all had a BBQ and drinks at the rooftop terrace which was exactly what I needed after a long flight. Great location, nice views from the terrace, tasty breakfasts. One thing to look out for is that there are no signs on the outside of the building - can only be found by knowing the address.

1 2 Next » last »