Santa Mix Hostel Reviews

Rua Santa Cristina, 89, Santa Teresa, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

A very welcoming hostel (only my second one ever), but no problems and certain amenities made things easier. eg. buying water, soda, laundry.

One of the best hostels I have stayed in! The staff was great and superb atmosphere. To get to your room you have to walk through the common area, which is always nice since you easily meet the others at the hostels. Nice rooftop terrace too. If I ever get back to Rio I will stay here!

Foi minha primeira experiência em hostel e fiquei maravilhado com tudo nele!!! Foi uma experiência única.... voltarei com certeza :-)

• 27th Jul 2014

Fomos muito bem recebidos, os funcionários são muito atenciosos. O Jorge e a Sandra nos ajudaram bastante sempre dando dicas importantes de como ir aos lugares onde desejávamos.

• 26th Jul 2014

Lovely people, staff and atmosphere. The hostel is located at the top of a hill (typically Rio) but the views are amazing. Staff were very helpful in advising what to do and where to go! Beds were also very comfy and locks big enought to fit a rucksack!

I LOVE THIS PLACE! Cool place and stuff. Really good atmosphere and nice and helpful stuff. the rooms are very good for this price got every facility you need - internet (although not excellent), laundry and kitchen and even a cool music room! Santa teresa is a an awesome neighborhood for my opinion, and this place is only 10 minutes from the metro and all the buses. but if you look for close to the beach and center- consider you will have to take a metro. and it's a short climb to get there...

An excellent hostel in a very vibrant neighbourhood with great staff! Santa Teresa is now one of my favourite neighbourhoods in all of Rio and it was nice getting away from the World Cup madness of Copacabana for a few nights. The hostel's relatively small size made it conducive to meeting other travellers as well as getting to know the staff. I will be sure to return next time I visit Rio!

• 14th Jul 2014

Great place with a wonderful staff. Location is fairly convenient ... Except for the 750m uphill walk!

Thanks a lot, If you have any suggestions, please send us an e-mail: info@santamixhostel.com.br

Top stay in Brazil. Good Location to see RIO , Amazing View from Rooftop, Exceptional Staff, Clean and organized with all the little extras you want and need available.

• 2nd Jul 2014

Thanks a million.

Good, solid hostel With friendly staff.

Thanks. your suggestions are very important to us. If is possible, please, send us an email to info@santamixhostel.com.br. We want to improve our job.

Great atmosphere and experience while traveling to the World Cup in Rio. The staff was incredibly friendly and accommodating, working to make sure that our experience wasn't hampered by admin work or formalities. If you are looking for a quiet hostel minutes from the downtown life of Lapa, this is the place!

• 22nd Jun 2014

Thanks a lot. If you have any suggestions, please send us an e-mail: info@santamixhostel.com.br

1 2 Next » last »