Santa Mix Hostel Reviews

Rua Santa Cristina, 89, Santa Teresa, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Best hostel I've stayed in the las months. Very nice atmosphere, amazing staff. Felt like being at home. Also it is closed to the main sightseeing points. I really recommend this hostel. Thanks Guys Miro and Yuki

Thank you so much for your rating. We are very happy for that. If possible, please email us at info@santamixhostel.com.br , letting us know what we can improve to make Santa Mix even better. Sincerely, Santa Mix Hostel.

Great little hostel in Santa Teresa, Clean and beautiful ! Can highly recommend it to everyone:-) You really feel welcome of the staff at Santa mix hostel, I only had two night there I wish I had more! Muito Obrigada Santa Mix hostel:-)

• 5th Mar 2014