Santa Mix Hostel Reviews

Rua Santa Cristina, 89, Santa Teresa, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Can not fault this hostel it is the best we have stayed at by far. New comfortable beds and pillows, clean bathrooms, rooftop terrace along with a blow up pool (thought this was a nice extra touch) great common area especially for socialising made many friends here. The atmosphere that this hostel created was the best we have also had, Jorge is the hostess with the mostest (altho I would never tell him) along with Tor and Sunny they made us feel at home. Everyone should be staying here now!!!

Excellent week end at Santa Mix, staff is great and make you feeling home! Santa Teresa is a really nice neighborhood and even if you'll have to climb a little to get to the hostel, it is really well located and close to the metro.

Some poeple from the staff not very professional, you have to wake them up by yourself in order to get a taxi and even if you ask for it the day before they order it late, shouldn't let your personal problems influence your work

Thank you for your rating. We are satisfied for that. If possible, please email us at info@santamixhostel.com.br , letting us know what we can improve to make Santa Mix better. Sincerely, Santa Mix Hostel.

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. It can accommodate to a limited amount of people only (so, if you are looking for a party hostel w/ lots and lots of people in their early twenties you may be disappointed) and adding a little coop flair you have a phantastic homey place where you can make friends, get all sorts of infos, hang out, do your little adventures and come back home. I loved the place and would always go back. Thanks to you guys (staff). You made my stay!

Really enjoyed my stay at Santa mix. The staff were great. I felt part of the family from the start. Good community spirit, and heading out together. Would def stay again.

Nice Hostel to relax in the evening is somethink going on ther like Barbecues or going out to Santa Teresa or Lapa the people how work there are really helpfull and cool. As well is the Hostel clean and the bed i sleeped was the best bed in a Hostel i ever sleped. New Beds really comfortably. Thanks for this nice Days. I d really liked it

• 29th Jan 2014