Santa Tere Hostel Reviews

Rua Santo Amaro, 292, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Amazing staff, they really went out of their way to help us. Strong AV at night, clean bathrooms and decent breakfasts. The hostel is up a small hill but it wasn't a problem, 15 minute walk or a short motor taxi for BR$ 3. Great company and atmosphere too. I wish I could have stayed longer!!

This hostel is beautiful! The location is a bit far, but it's worth the climb! I'm sad that I didn't have more time in here. International atmosphere and a bulletin board full of tips. I would return here any day.

The staff were very helpful and welcoming. Willing to socialise and offer great advise of things to do and where to go. I throughly enjoyed my stay.

• 19th Jan 2016

one of the best hostel I've ever seen!

• 5th Jan 2016
  • Switzerland

Very nice hostel. Nice to hang in common areas & pool. Only drawback is location (10 R$ taxi from metro or 15min walk). Breakfast could be improved too. If you don't mind the location, would definitely recommend.

There is the also the option of Moto Taxi and Mini VW van (Kombis) to do the path. Both costs BRL 3,00 ;)

This was a great spot to start my adventures in Rio. It's in a nice location, away from all the commotion of Gloria and Lapa, but close enough to walk there and enjoy. The staff were all super friendly and definitely made me feel right at home. I met a lot of travelers and the facilities were very clean. I definitely recommend this place if you're looking for a cool place!

The hostel is great! Location is very good, a walking distance from Santa Teresa and Lapa. The staff is very attentive and help you with anything you might need. The rooms and bathrooms are very clean. Atmosphere is very chilled. Good hostel to relax.

Good hostel with helpful staff and a good atmosphere. Wifi was also very good. For those of you who are thinking about to book a privat room: You will not have the bathroom that is shown on the photos, but a separate toilet and separate shower. The shower was pretty old and used, the toilet was ok.

• 23rd Oct 2015

Dear guest, We offer 4 private bedrooms for stay in 2 levels of categories. 2 executive bedrooms shares the bathroom that is showed by the photos in our website. You probably have booked one of our economic bedrooms. Sorry for the misunderstood

The best hostel i ever been

One of the best hostels I stayed in my life

View all Rio de Janeiro Hostels