Santa Tere Hostel Reviews

Rua Santo Amaro, 292, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

One of the best hostels I stayed in my life

I really enjoyed my time at Santa Tere Hostel. You get used to the walk up the hill. I came to appreciate the Santa Teresa barrio and hiking in the hills in the morning to see the sunrise. The dorm here is spacious, clean, and quiet, and the attached bathroom facilities are nice. The big breakfast is a highlight. Maria was especially helpful. Santa the hostel cat is a cutie. The only downside was the barking dogs next door early in the mornings.

Amazing place, staff are very friendly and helpful, pool is fantastic, rooms are clean and quiet, just maybe needs to open the AC more.. the location is good and safe, just a bit of a walk to the main street.. but I'd stay there again for sure

Amazing hostel with even better facilities. The pool is so nice and the common rooms are spacious, airy and homely. I easily could have spent all my time in the hostel. The location is a little misleading, it's not really in Sana Teresa, more like Gloria. And it's a bit of a walk to the main action. But I would definitely stay here again! Met lots of great people.

View all Rio de Janeiro Hostels