Santiago Backpackers Reviews

Mac Iver 661, Santiago, Chile

Nice big place with lots of comfy common areas and good kitchen. Brekkie was good, wifi good, showers good although several were out of order when I was there and had to wait a bit. Friendly staff. Rooms were ok but most of the lockers were broken need fixing. Recommended :)

Nice atmosphere, Effort should be donne for more toilets and showers

We really enjoyed our stay here. Central location to everything we wanted to do. Very helpful staff as we don't speak Spanish. Relaxing lounge area, good kitchen, nice outdoor area. Room clean, big lockers, comfy beds.

Very nice hostel, perfect location, very good facilities...but above all super friendly staff, that really make the difference! We came here twice during our South America trip, and for sure we'd come again!!

Very cool hostel, with lots of activities available and nice shared spaces where to meet other travelers and have a fun night in once in a while. Staff is really helpful and friendly. Francesca, the manager, will help solve any problem you might have at the hostel, and Gonzalo will tell you where to go for a drink at night if you are tired of always being surrounded by tourists! Would definitely go back!

Was really good^^ Feel comfortable

The room was very dirty. On arrival, I gave a 10.000 CLP deposit for the key, and I forgot to claim for the money when cheking out, nobody warned me...(In fact, there was not anybody at the desk,so I leaved the key there) . I e-mailed later to see how could have my money back, but I am still waiting for an answer...

• 2nd Jan 2014
  • Spain
  • Mixed Group, 41+

The breakfast was very poor, but my private room was very clean, and the location was perfect!

• 18th Oct 2013