Santiago Backpackers Reviews

Mac Iver 661, Santiago, Chile

very nice hostel with big kitchen, patio and relaxing room. Breakfast was really basic. bathroom is clean, good showers, hot water. taxi service could be better. it was very strange and in the end we had te pay more than was said to us before.

This was my buddy and I's "home" away from home during our stay in chile. We came back to this hostel 3 different times when we would come back to Santiago. The staff was always friendly and even inviting to hangout! They always have something going on every night whether it's learning how to make empanadas, free pasta dinner on Tuesdays or pub crawls on the weekends. Very spacious hostel with 2 different outside patios, great wifi. Has a guitar too! My favorite! Highly recommended, good vibes!

Awesome funky hostel! Clean and homey. Great location and amazing staff! Highly recommended. Enjoy your stay!

Grumpy reception staff and very poor facilities make this potentially excellent hostel a big disappointment. Having paid quite a lot to stay here, I was not impressed when given bed sheets on check in to make my own bed.

Enjoyed my stay. The beds are good and the room is spacious. The staff is very friendly. The breakfast was ok but I missed the water or orange juice.