Santo Domingo Bed and Breakfast Reviews

Calle Bernardo Pichardo, #11, Gazcue, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

I had a pleasant two nights stay at Santo Domingo Bed & Breakfast as I explored the Zona Colonial; the B&B is located within walking distance of all of the most popular sites. On the plus side for me, it's far enough away in a pleasant residential area that it's quiet and calm in the evenings. The B&B itself is pretty straightforward with a/c, comfortable beds; and daily breakfast.

The man who ran the bed and breakfast was so kind, helpful, and accommodating! However, I think for 3 college students on spring break it wasn't exactly the atmosphere we were looking for but its proximity to plaza colonial made it a great place for the couple of days we spent there before going to the beach. A great deal for travelers or backpackers looking to explore the city rather than party.

View all Santo Domingo Bed and Breakfasts