Fabulous 27 Total Reviews
Fabulous 27 Total Reviews
Santo Domingo Bed and Breakfast Located at Calle Bernardo Pichardo, #11, Gazcue, , Santo Domingo.
Dominican Republic
Santo Domingo 10205 Calle Bernardo Pichardo, #11, Gazcue
89% 27
18.4695389 -69.8956031
    Rooms available

• India, Male, 25-30
26th Nov 2016

The manager Oscar is the most friendly, accommodating guy ever. I only wish this place was closer to the Colonial Zone.

9th Nov 2016

Very helpful host. Great location.

• USA, Male, 18-24
29th Aug 2016

The owner was very responsive when it came to places to go and reccommendations. Will definitely be returning.

• USA, Female, 18-24
14th Jul 2016
7.4

Santo Domingo Bed & Breakfast seemed like such a cozy, comfy place to rest my head after a stressful week of moving, and traveling. I arrived close to 11pm, and I was informed that my reservation had been sold to someone else and there was no more space. So it was a bummer, but thankfully they called another hostel for me just a few minutes away and got me a room. I understand their situation, I would have just appreciated a call/email or cancellation beforehand.