Santo Domingo Bed and Breakfast

Fabulous 39 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 39 Total Reviews

9th Apr 2017

I enjoyed soooo much staying at this place.The owner was super kind and generous and hospitable.The atmospher was very friendly.Exellent energy.Breakfast was very good and very close to city center,I had great time !!!! Price was very low compare to the location and services.It was super clean!!! Thank to the owner!!!!f

• USA, Female, 25-30
27th Dec 2016
7.7

Similar to other reviews, I booked a private room only to be told upon arrival that it was actually a shared room. I believe the owner is aware of this and it's a trick. But other than that, the place is beautiful and clean and there's a nice terrace on the roof. Not as centrally located as other places for the same price, but loved the atmosphere and staff. Perfect for traveling groups, or those looking to share a room.

28th Nov 2016
6.0

I booked 1 bed single room with shared bathroom, when I arrived the receptionist informed me that I was wrong and showed me the booking on his screen - it said it was 1 bed in a dorm. It happened to many other guests! According to the decription my room was supposed to have TV with NETFLIX - it didn't have it. Breakfast was very poor.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
27th Nov 2016
7.7

Booked a private room for a certain price, only to be told upon arrival that due to a problem the price was incorrect and I would actually be required to pay more if I wanted the private room. After talking to other guests who experienced the same issue, although had booked through a different website, I began to realise that perhaps this was a trick used often by the owner of the property. The property itself was very clean and in a nice location.