Santo Domingo Hostel Reviews

Las Carreras 153, Gazcue, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

I had a terrible experience working with both the staff and the owner of this hostel. There had been a mistake in the booking (I booked a single for $15 on this site and was told that is not the correct price and I could only get a dorm). I was responsible for this mistake, even after writing the manager to confirm. There is no a/c, no atm, and no credit cards accepted (this is all false advertising). Ultimately I did not stay over because I was very upset. Neighborhood not great as well.

There was no one there when I arrived at the hostel so another guest showed me my room. I didn't get the room I booked, but a different one instead. The bathroom wasn't clean and the staff didn't speak any English. There was no breakfast and the shower was mostly cold. The neighborhood where the hostel is located isn't good.

View all Santo Domingo Hostels