7.3
Very Good 363 Total Reviews
7.3
Very Good 363 Total Reviews
Santorini Breeze Studios Located at Perissa, , Santorini.
Greece
Santorini 84703 Perissa
73% 363
36.3503540 25.4654073
    Rooms available

• New Zealand, All Female Group, 18-24
17th Aug 2016
8.0

This was a pretty good spot really close to the beach. The kitchen wasn't really set up to cook but most other things were good.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
17th Aug 2016

Prime location for the beaches! Close to the beach bars, close to everything you need in walking distance

• bmcgeown
  • Australia, All Female Group, 18-24
12th Aug 2016

Thank you so much to the owner who moved me, my friend and another girl in our room to a different room after a bad experience with a man in our dorm. Rooms were cleaned thoroughly every day, there was a nice bar on site and it was only a 5-10 minute walk to the traditional town nearby. Would recommend

• USA, Female, 18-24
11th Aug 2016

Awesome hostel! The guys that worked there were really nice people. Didn't manage to catch their names, but one man made me a lovely vegetable omelette for breakfast and brought it to me by the pool. Another, who was there helping his brother for the summer, was a sweet man and a joy to talk to. He gave me a ride to the airport and told me all about his life and family and even gave me a volcanic rock to take with me. Pool was awesome and where I spent most of my time!

8th Aug 2016
2.9

The worst experience i ever had in a hostel. When i arrived to my room it was all dirty, had spiders everywhere. So, i tried to ask the guy at the reception if he could move me to another room, and instead of helping me, he start calling me stupid and insulting me about i couldnt complain because i was no one. It was the worst experience i had in my entire trip. Wouldnt recommend this hostel to anyone

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
8th Aug 2016
4.9

When we arrived the staff were very unorganised, the bed itself was comfortable enough however the bathroom was dirty and the water from the shower had a horrible smell. Staff were friendly except for the maid who yelled and swore at us for other people's mess. Wouldn't stay here again.

• Canada, All Female Group, 18-24
7th Aug 2016
7.7

This was a good place to stay if you're looking to be close to the beach! It's only a 5 minute walk to the beach and to the bus stop to get into Fira and oia. The staff is helpful and knows about cool things to do while in the island. The atmosphere is more quiet and relaxed rather than party, but We also met a few cool people there. Would recommend to anyone wanting a comfortable place to stay close to the beach.

3rd Aug 2016
6.6

Wifi was not available in the room I stayed in. I didn't like that. Room was smelly and the bathroom wasn't very clean. I wouldn't stay there again if I don't have to. Location is great tho. 5 mins walk from the beach and the bus stop. Supermarket, restaurants, and atv rental shops nearby as well.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
3rd Aug 2016
4.0

No one was at the front desk when we showed up, and had to wait 30 minutes before anyone showed up. They didn't explain the key situation or how anything worked in the room. They were quick to dismiss your questions, and didn't take their job seriously. They were unorganized and confused and rude. All staff gave us attitude and the maid was especially rude. She called us "putas" and had this attitude for no apparent reason. Our beds weren't even made, let alone had no sheets. Very unprof

• chloem33
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
31st Jul 2016
6.0

Average facilities, location was far out from attractions but close to food and a supermarket