Santorini Breeze Studios Reviews

Perissa, Santorini, Greece

The staff is really(!!) Nice and helpfull! Its greatly located with the Beach and busses nearby.

• 20th Aug 2015
  • Denmark

Great hostel if you're into chilling out hy the pool and meeting people at a good price. Pretty much most vacationers to Santorini in this age bracket I feel. Just be careful to insist on a much earlier airport transfer time than they recommend as we're prerry sure a few folks missed their flight. Could use better Internet.

They transferred me to another hostel because they had no more room. At least the room I was in now was a two person room. The other place was nice but it did not have all of the facilities (pool, washing machine etc) as the original place

• 15th Aug 2015

Mike and his daughter are so nice and helpful. loved the location as Perissa's black beach was my favorite. Little snafu with the shower flooding the room. Entirely user error, but easy to do because of the way the shower is configured. Would stay here again.

Really close to the beach was a bonus but the rooms nd bathroom weren't very clean. My towel looked like it hadn't been washed either. But the air conditioning worked, there was a nice pool, and the desk had free candies!

• 12th Aug 2015

Everything was great besides the cleanliness and no where to lock your bags.

Cool place in Perissa, lovely beach town! Far away from main town Thira but didn't matter, Santorini is great with a scooter / quad bike. Nice pool and bar area, staff were incredible! Super helpful and lovely. Our room was a twin single private so security etc was down to us, and air con was amazing! Services to the port and washing was also a massive plus! Overall I would recommend to stay here!

Lovely, looks to be family run, hostel. Nothing overly glamorous but this hostel has a lovely feel about it. Short walk to the beach the pool was clean and not crowded at all. Breakfast was delicious and there are board games avaliable in reception I really enjoyed my stay here and would recommend it to friends.

Though the hostel has everything to be beautiful, we stayed in a grotty room with poor plumbing. not only did it flood, the room and the bathroom were never cleaned. we were really disappointed by the welcome and the facilities.

• 3rd Aug 2015

Was quite unimpressed with this hostel to start with as my boyfriend and I were split up into different rooms based upon the assumption that I was booking for two girls. Fortunately the girls in the female dorm didn't mind him staying in there. Overall the hostel room wasn't very clean, the lockers were flimsy and the shower flooded the bathroom but the other staff were great and the pool was awesome. So close to the beach, supermarket and a 24 hour bakery! We would stay here again for the price

The hostel had a great vibe, it was more of a hotel, the form I stayed in was a former family suite so it was nice and cozy. Wi Fi worked in my room also. The staff were very nice and helpful and offered a cheap transfer for me to the airport at 6am when I needed to leave. However the shower was shocking and the toilet did not flush unless you lifted the top part up! There was also only one key.

Close to a beach but really far away for the center (Fira) and bus only every hour, always full. You need to rent an ATV to really enjoy the Island. Dirty bathroom Nice staff, breakfast not included, go to the grocery store.

I got very lost using the directions but the after a quick call to the owner he came and picked me up free of charge! The facilitises were great, loved the pool and great breakfast! Was a bit annoying that there was only 1 key between 4 people and everyone was in and out at different times. Accomodation is within walking distance to beach which is nice.

The outdoor area with the pool was a great place to hang out, and the staff were all very friendly. Our room was also good with a kitchen and ensuite bathroom.

• 23rd Jul 2015

One key system is a nightmare.

Very spacious rooms, very helpful staff and friendly travellers

The staff were very lovely and would help when needed but that's about all I can say that's good about the hostel. The bathroom in your room was always wet because there wasn't a shower curtain. There was only one key for the room so another people would take it leaving everyone else in the dark. There was little to no atmosphere at the hostel as people were coming in groups not solo. the hostel advertise a bar by the pool but it was not open the whole time we were there.

Despite the wi-fi being at the complete mercy of the winds, our stay here was pretty enjoyable. My friend and I booked two beds in a dorm, but since they overbooked, they put us in a private room. The owner's daughter is so friendly and helpful, and so much local information was provided. The pool was nice and being so close to Perissa beach was a huge plus. The shuttle to the hostel was cheap and reliable. Overall the atmosphere was great and there were some really killer people there.

Staff was really nice, especially Fabien and Mohammed. Note that if you want to be in Oia, it's 2 bus rides (an hour). Pool is great. Key system is very inconvenient as there are less keys than there are people in dorms. And w/o key, you can't turn the lights on. Wifi is really terrible and only works in the lobby. There are less lockers than users, so your belongings are at the mercy of other people's trustworthiness. Fix lockers, keys and most importantly wifi, and it will be a nice hostel.

Not in a great area of Santorini id recommend Fira or Oia but still nice if you want to go to the black sand beach and more affordable. Our room was spacious and clean a little bit run down but okay. The staff were helpful with washing and directions etc. I would recommend this property provided the person knew it's not in the main tourist area of Santorini.

« first « Prev 1 2 3