Santorini Breeze Studios Reviews

Perissa, Santorini, Greece

My stay was okay, the staff were nice, beds were comfortable, they have a great pool and it's close to the bus stop and supermarket and this amazing bakery. But the bathroom was pretty poor, no screen or curtain in the shower so the floor was constantly wet, which then was walked through the room. Our toilet didn't flush and the wifi only works in the lobby and was slow.

Overall was actually very satisfied with my stay here. The info that hostel world tells how to get to the place is sort of misleading. It tells you to tell the bus driver to stop at agios Antonios. I did that and they completely ignored me and took me to the last stop at perissa beach and told me to get off. I walked for about 20 min before I called the hostel and they were very kind and picked me up. Other than that staff is great location is awesome and I highly suggest renting a scooter/atv

• 30th Jun 2015

It was a bit of a walk to the Perissa beach (like 10 mins) but Santorini was amazing and the place was incredible. Would love to stay here again!!!! I would suggest renting ATVs if you go - so worth the money and the roads are gorgeous. At night we were really tired so the 10 min walk felt long....

Great place! Close to the beach, nice town in Perissa. It's easy to get around the island. Make sure you visit Oia.

Great place to stay. Very cheap and had everything I needed for my stay. Airport transfers were a great addition that made getting to and from the hostel very easy.

• 19th Jun 2015

I'd stay here again. The location is perfect and the pool is amazing. Breakfast available to order is definitely worth it. The only downside is the bathrooms are very gross, and the doors to the rooms are constantly open. Definitely enjoyed my relaxing stay!

I think Santorini Breeze is a very nice Hostel, Right from the beginning I felt comfortable because of the appearance especially the area outside like Pool etc., It is also in the near of a supermarket, of the Beach and a Bus station. In your Room you have a kitchen and also WiFi. The Staff was also kind and helped when there was any question. So in total You have a very familiar and nice atmosphere there. If I Visit Santorini again, I would go to Santorini Breeze.

Location is good, near the beach and main road for renting vehicles, which is essencial for knowing all the island. Staff was friendly and prestative, cheap airport transfer. Good facilities, the rooms have kitchen for preparing meals and keep foods. Bathroom was disgusting even being cleaned every day, the showers are really bad and a flood was formed every time someone took a shower.

Great hostel, located near perissa beach and restaurants and bars! Owners are very friendly. the pool and lounge are great. Only good things to say about this hostel!

Wifi totally didn't work in room. And restroom is not clean.

We stayed there for 3 nights and the room was amazing. The personnel was sweet and help us a lot. I realy recommand this place! Cheers

This hostel was amazing. The host and staff were so kind to us. They transferred us to the port cheaply and were happy to do so. Great location, fantastic room. Had a blast

Nice hotel. Near to Perissa beach. It is a black sand beach. A little expense the restaurants in front of beach. It has a bus stop near to hotel to Fira (Santorini town).

Good and helpful staff, the atmosphere could improve a bit though, but nice place to chill out.

Staying at this hostel was truly an amazing experience. From the moment you walk through the door your greeted by Mike like your family. He goes above and beyond for you to make your experience truly remarkable. So kind, friendly and accommodating. The boys working for him are extremely friendly and accommodating also. The location is so close to the bus stop. If ya ever need help with anything on the island like buses, transfers, maps or finding a grocery store they are very helping.

Mike was great. Made us feel comfortable from the start and helped us narrow down what to do. I will always recommend the Breeze to friends. Tons of space for the money very relaxed atmosphere. We greatly enjoyed Akrotiri, the red beach, Oia, Fira, sunrise on the black beach which was close by. Had a great time and hope to return

Had a good stay at the breeze! The guy who owns the hostel is super helpful and super laid back. The area it is in isnt the most developed on the Island but its right out side the black beaches. Me and my buddy rented an ATV while we were there of recommend doing the same. Its pretty clean, our room had its own little stove top. Id stay there again.

View all Santorini Apartments