Santorini Breeze Studios

Fabulous 377 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 377 Total Reviews

15th Oct 2016

Stayed in a private room had outlet and light near bed. WIFI connection was great and fast. A bit of a walk to the beach (5-10 min) same distance to grocery store. Facilities cleaned daily. I arrived in off season so not many other people were here (minus) but not the hostels fault. staff were friendly and helpful. I would stay here again having the beach so close and stores removes the need for vehicle rentals

• Canada, Couple, 18-24
13th Sep 2016
6.0

At first, the place looks good. There's a pool, a bar, it's very close to the beach and the bus stop. But the staff looked annoyed when I asked for a blanket or coffee. They didn't give me any key for my room saying it was open anyway. The locker door was broken and you have to bring you own lock. The place stunk and was very dirty. One amazing thing though; an employee came pick me up by car when I got lost and couldn't find the hostel. I was surprised by the generosity thanks again!!