Santorini Breeze Studios Reviews

Perissa, Santorini, Greece

Good and helpful staff, the atmosphere could improve a bit though, but nice place to chill out.

Staying at this hostel was truly an amazing experience. From the moment you walk through the door your greeted by Mike like your family. He goes above and beyond for you to make your experience truly remarkable. So kind, friendly and accommodating. The boys working for him are extremely friendly and accommodating also. The location is so close to the bus stop. If ya ever need help with anything on the island like buses, transfers, maps or finding a grocery store they are very helping.

Mike was great. Made us feel comfortable from the start and helped us narrow down what to do. I will always recommend the Breeze to friends. Tons of space for the money very relaxed atmosphere. We greatly enjoyed Akrotiri, the red beach, Oia, Fira, sunrise on the black beach which was close by. Had a great time and hope to return

Had a good stay at the breeze! The guy who owns the hostel is super helpful and super laid back. The area it is in isnt the most developed on the Island but its right out side the black beaches. Me and my buddy rented an ATV while we were there of recommend doing the same. Its pretty clean, our room had its own little stove top. Id stay there again.

I really loved Santorini Breeze! Even though it was off season, Perrisa has got to be one of the most popular spots to stay in Santorini in the summertime.. I really liked the Manager of the hotel, Mike, he was super funny and like to chat. I think he is very bored in the winter, and likes to make sure his guests are not bored when they come in the winter. I had a great time, and when it was time for me to leave, Mike even was kind enough to give me a ride to the airport! Whatta guy.

• 20th Nov 2014