Santorini Breeze Studios Reviews

Perissa, Santorini, Greece

I really loved Santorini Breeze! Even though it was off season, Perrisa has got to be one of the most popular spots to stay in Santorini in the summertime.. I really liked the Manager of the hotel, Mike, he was super funny and like to chat. I think he is very bored in the winter, and likes to make sure his guests are not bored when they come in the winter. I had a great time, and when it was time for me to leave, Mike even was kind enough to give me a ride to the airport! Whatta guy.

• 20th Nov 2014

Our whole room flooded!

I can not speak highly enough about this hostel. I've been traveling for 3 years, and I've never met nicer hostel owners/workers. They went out of there way to help me out and make sure everything was good. Thank you so much Mike and Yan!

The room was nice. Hot water and airconditioning was just right. Overall im satisfied

The staff were difficult to find. I waited a long time to check in and to get the key to get into the room. There was only one key for a four bed dorm which means you have it return to reception when you leave each day - great system if the staff are ever at reception, however as they are not the keys are left on the desk where anyone can get them.

Everything was great especially the staff and location. Only bad thing was the kitchen facilities. Didn't have any place to cook literally just had a sink in the kitchen.

There was only one key for the whole room so you had to leave it unlocked all the time. It's not actually IN perissa, it's a 10 min walk to the beach. The washrooms were a bit dirty. Really bad wifi. The water was slimy to shower in. Reception was empty most of the time. Good air conditioning, though.

View all Santorini Apartments