Santorini Breeze Studios Reviews

Perissa, Santorini, Greece

Close to a beach but really far away for the center (Fira) and bus only every hour, always full. You need to rent an ATV to really enjoy the Island. Dirty bathroom Nice staff, breakfast not included, go to the grocery store.

I got very lost using the directions but the after a quick call to the owner he came and picked me up free of charge! The facilitises were great, loved the pool and great breakfast! Was a bit annoying that there was only 1 key between 4 people and everyone was in and out at different times. Accomodation is within walking distance to beach which is nice.

• 24th Jul 2015

One key system is a nightmare.

Very spacious rooms, very helpful staff and friendly travellers

The staff were very lovely and would help when needed but that's about all I can say that's good about the hostel. The bathroom in your room was always wet because there wasn't a shower curtain. There was only one key for the room so another people would take it leaving everyone else in the dark. There was little to no atmosphere at the hostel as people were coming in groups not solo. the hostel advertise a bar by the pool but it was not open the whole time we were there.

Despite the wi-fi being at the complete mercy of the winds, our stay here was pretty enjoyable. My friend and I booked two beds in a dorm, but since they overbooked, they put us in a private room. The owner's daughter is so friendly and helpful, and so much local information was provided. The pool was nice and being so close to Perissa beach was a huge plus. The shuttle to the hostel was cheap and reliable. Overall the atmosphere was great and there were some really killer people there.

Staff was really nice, especially Fabien and Mohammed. Note that if you want to be in Oia, it's 2 bus rides (an hour). Pool is great. Key system is very inconvenient as there are less keys than there are people in dorms. And w/o key, you can't turn the lights on. Wifi is really terrible and only works in the lobby. There are less lockers than users, so your belongings are at the mercy of other people's trustworthiness. Fix lockers, keys and most importantly wifi, and it will be a nice hostel.

This place was a disaster. Everything that could go wrong did-toilet never worked, shower flooded, power went out, cockroach sighting, DISGUSTING bathroom and rooms. Bathroom was never cleaned the 4 nights I was there. Bad location. If I could do it again I would pay more to stay in a nicer place. Don't do it!

Great swimming pool! Rooms are tidy, and the hostel is close to the beach, supermarket and bus stop. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. Would stay here again!

The staff was super friendly and it's great that there's a pool. However, the room was disappointing. The door doesn't close unless it's locked so it'll open and shut in the wind, making lots of noise. The AC unit would leak water into the room leaving a puddle. There are only 4 lockers for 6 beds. The shower is just a spray head in the bathroom, with a small stone rim on the floor to keep the water in, but it floods the entire room and into the bedroom. No floor towel or squeegee to dry it.

Since the location is not easy to reach, it will be better if you can offer more detailed information of how to get to your place by bus and how to walk there from the bus stop. For example, which street we should enter and until which crossing we should turn right. Google map does not help us to find your place so it is crucial to tell your guests how to reach there.

The staff were absolutely wonderful and The location was good. I spend three weeks in Greece on various island and hostels and with all honestly this was the most basic of them all and it was not clean. To top it off There were two lockers for four beds, not sure how that's meant to work for security. Sometimes you have to deal with what you have chosen and I'm sorry to say this but, I won't be choosing to stay here ever again.

My stay was okay, the staff were nice, beds were comfortable, they have a great pool and it's close to the bus stop and supermarket and this amazing bakery. But the bathroom was pretty poor, no screen or curtain in the shower so the floor was constantly wet, which then was walked through the room. Our toilet didn't flush and the wifi only works in the lobby and was slow.

Dirty. Broken toilet and no urgency to fix it. Terrible shower - no door/curtain and entire bathroom gets wet and gross! Pricey for what it is. Anna Youth Hostel close by is a better option by far - cheaper and better than this one for sure (stayed there on my last night due to unavailability at Breeze).

It was lovely.

Not much going on here. Showers are extremely basic and lukewarm. Staff is rather unprofessional; attitude. Location is difficult to find so map it out before you leave. Wifi was basically non-existent.

No shower screens, bathroom gets soaked. Only 4 lockers for an 8 bed dormitory. Also only has 2 keys for 8 bed dormitory- be prepared to share.

Overall was actually very satisfied with my stay here. The info that hostel world tells how to get to the place is sort of misleading. It tells you to tell the bus driver to stop at agios Antonios. I did that and they completely ignored me and took me to the last stop at perissa beach and told me to get off. I walked for about 20 min before I called the hostel and they were very kind and picked me up. Other than that staff is great location is awesome and I highly suggest renting a scooter/atv

• 30th Jun 2015

It was a bit of a walk to the Perissa beach (like 10 mins) but Santorini was amazing and the place was incredible. Would love to stay here again!!!! I would suggest renting ATVs if you go - so worth the money and the roads are gorgeous. At night we were really tired so the 10 min walk felt long....

Great place! Close to the beach, nice town in Perissa. It's easy to get around the island. Make sure you visit Oia.

View all Santorini Apartments