Santorini Breeze Studios Reviews

Perissa, Santorini, Greece

If you want to escape the busy part of fira or oia, then this place is great. The owner "Mike" was such an awesome person! I booked for a dorm and he upgraded me to a single en-suite, because there was a large group coming in and I still paid the same rate. He was also very helpful for me getting transportation, and told me which companies to avoid. And when ever I needed something he was there. There is also a bakery nearby and bar called tranquilo, I would book here again.

This is my best stay ever! Note that the hostel is not in the center. It's in Perissa, 30mins from Fira. But don't be bothered by the location. I was the only one in the hostel since it was "winter" and weekdays. There is kitchen in the bedroom and a refrigerator. Mike is really nice and he has a cute cat. The best part is it's only 3-5 minutes from the beach where there are nice restaurants. While Oia is the best place for sunset, Perissa is the best place for sunrise! Will definitely return!

I went to Santorini during the winter, which is the off season for tourism on the island. That being said, I had a lovely 3 nights at this place. Its minutes away from the beach and a bus stop. Mike, the hostel owner is a fantastic dude. He was able to drive me around to different sites in Perissa and recommend me great places to eat. The place was very quiet, but I really enjoyed the peacefulness. In summer I imagine this would be the perfect place to stay. Highly recommend it!

Mike was an amazing host! He was full of suggestions on what to see and do, drove us around as it was the holidays with limited bus services, and always up for a chat. The room itself was large and clean, featuring a kitchenette. Recommended!

Great hostel! Hot showers and fast internet!! Every room came with a kitchen and small fridge. The vibe there was very relax and Mike is possible the best owner because he truly cares about his guests. You can't go wrong staying here.

View all Santorini Apartments