Santorini Breeze Studios Reviews

Perissa, Santorini, Greece

Localization doesnt correspond to what is shown and it is far to main town. Staff doesnt offer too much information and one of them made us get lost because marked a different localization at the map.

Great staff and good price for the quality. Everything is near and it is very cheap.

• 25th Aug 2015

The staff is really(!!) Nice and helpfull! Its greatly located with the Beach and busses nearby.

• 20th Aug 2015
  • Denmark

Great hostel if you're into chilling out hy the pool and meeting people at a good price. Pretty much most vacationers to Santorini in this age bracket I feel. Just be careful to insist on a much earlier airport transfer time than they recommend as we're prerry sure a few folks missed their flight. Could use better Internet.

The bathrooms needed better cleaning, and the mattresses are quite thin/hard. Good location and nice pool. The older guy (maybe owner?) was more helpful than the ladies who work there.

Really nice staff, very helpful and great pool!

They transferred me to another hostel because they had no more room. At least the room I was in now was a two person room. The other place was nice but it did not have all of the facilities (pool, washing machine etc) as the original place

• 15th Aug 2015

Mike and his daughter are so nice and helpful. loved the location as Perissa's black beach was my favorite. Little snafu with the shower flooding the room. Entirely user error, but easy to do because of the way the shower is configured. Would stay here again.

The showers really need to be fixed to stop flooding the room, also some lockers in the rooms would be nice. It is near a black rock beach which is nice, a supermarket and 24 hour bakery. Quite far from Oia, 2 buses needed to get there each way but you can rent an atv nearby. Pool was handy

Really close to the beach was a bonus but the rooms nd bathroom weren't very clean. My towel looked like it hadn't been washed either. But the air conditioning worked, there was a nice pool, and the desk had free candies!

• 12th Aug 2015

Everything was great besides the cleanliness and no where to lock your bags.

Cool place in Perissa, lovely beach town! Far away from main town Thira but didn't matter, Santorini is great with a scooter / quad bike. Nice pool and bar area, staff were incredible! Super helpful and lovely. Our room was a twin single private so security etc was down to us, and air con was amazing! Services to the port and washing was also a massive plus! Overall I would recommend to stay here!

Lovely, looks to be family run, hostel. Nothing overly glamorous but this hostel has a lovely feel about it. Short walk to the beach the pool was clean and not crowded at all. Breakfast was delicious and there are board games avaliable in reception I really enjoyed my stay here and would recommend it to friends.

Though the hostel has everything to be beautiful, we stayed in a grotty room with poor plumbing. not only did it flood, the room and the bathroom were never cleaned. we were really disappointed by the welcome and the facilities.

• 3rd Aug 2015

Was quite unimpressed with this hostel to start with as my boyfriend and I were split up into different rooms based upon the assumption that I was booking for two girls. Fortunately the girls in the female dorm didn't mind him staying in there. Overall the hostel room wasn't very clean, the lockers were flimsy and the shower flooded the bathroom but the other staff were great and the pool was awesome. So close to the beach, supermarket and a 24 hour bakery! We would stay here again for the price

The hostel had a great vibe, it was more of a hotel, the form I stayed in was a former family suite so it was nice and cozy. Wi Fi worked in my room also. The staff were very nice and helpful and offered a cheap transfer for me to the airport at 6am when I needed to leave. However the shower was shocking and the toilet did not flush unless you lifted the top part up! There was also only one key.

Close to a beach but really far away for the center (Fira) and bus only every hour, always full. You need to rent an ATV to really enjoy the Island. Dirty bathroom Nice staff, breakfast not included, go to the grocery store.

I got very lost using the directions but the after a quick call to the owner he came and picked me up free of charge! The facilitises were great, loved the pool and great breakfast! Was a bit annoying that there was only 1 key between 4 people and everyone was in and out at different times. Accomodation is within walking distance to beach which is nice.

The outdoor area with the pool was a great place to hang out, and the staff were all very friendly. Our room was also good with a kitchen and ensuite bathroom.

• 23rd Jul 2015

One key system is a nightmare.

« first « Prev 1 2 3