Santorini Breeze Studios Reviews

Perissa, Santorini, Greece

I really loved Santorini Breeze! Even though it was off season, Perrisa has got to be one of the most popular spots to stay in Santorini in the summertime.. I really liked the Manager of the hotel, Mike, he was super funny and like to chat. I think he is very bored in the winter, and likes to make sure his guests are not bored when they come in the winter. I had a great time, and when it was time for me to leave, Mike even was kind enough to give me a ride to the airport! Whatta guy.

• 20th Nov 2014

Our whole room flooded!

I can not speak highly enough about this hostel. I've been traveling for 3 years, and I've never met nicer hostel owners/workers. They went out of there way to help me out and make sure everything was good. Thank you so much Mike and Yan!

The room was nice. Hot water and airconditioning was just right. Overall im satisfied

The staff were difficult to find. I waited a long time to check in and to get the key to get into the room. There was only one key for a four bed dorm which means you have it return to reception when you leave each day - great system if the staff are ever at reception, however as they are not the keys are left on the desk where anyone can get them.

Everything was great especially the staff and location. Only bad thing was the kitchen facilities. Didn't have any place to cook literally just had a sink in the kitchen.

There was only one key for the whole room so you had to leave it unlocked all the time. It's not actually IN perissa, it's a 10 min walk to the beach. The washrooms were a bit dirty. Really bad wifi. The water was slimy to shower in. Reception was empty most of the time. Good air conditioning, though.

Absolutely the worst hostel. DO NOT STAY HERE!! Filthy rooms, no housekeeping at ALL. (someone destroyed the bathroom on our first night and we asked to have it cleaned twice- they never did), room smelt damp and moldy, air conditioner leaked so water was all over the floor in our room, badly stained linens & towels, AND we booked Mike, a day in advance, to drive us to the port and he didn't because he didnt sleep the night before (drinking) so we almost missed the ferry. Do not stay here!!!!

Stayed in an excellent en-suite mixed dorm. Had its own kitchen too. Staff were helpful and friendly, the hostel was just round the corner from perissa beach and bars and a 24 hour bakery. Nice chilled out location and quiet atmosphere.

Very friendly owners. Close to black beach but far from the main area of santorini. Can hire quads easily though.

there is a supermarket and a 24hr bakery really close by. its also close to the beach and a quad bike shop, which makes it easy to get to oia and thira. the staff help you book any tours you want to do and if you want a shuttle they help your organise that also. the wifi isnt the greatest and only in reception. the pool is nice and the rooms are clean

Loved this place!! The owners could tell us everything, form what businesses were honest with their prices, to what tours and attractions we should be doing while we were in Santorini. Pool was awesome for mornings when you can't be bothered going down to the beach, and there was an awesome undercover seating area which was plenty big enough for all of us to sit and relax. Only a five minute walk to the beach, where there are heaps of bars to choose from!! A cheap cab ride or bus trip into Fira.

• 12th Jul 2014

Great hostel on Perissa Beach! Really close to main beach and restaurants and also to supermarket and bus stop to main town (Fira). Staff were lovely and helpful, and were quick to fix our air-con when it wasn't working! Really nice pool area and really great for meeting other travellers. Great base to explore Santorini and great hostel!

Loved it here. So close to beach, had a nice pool. Ac worked well and staff were great to talk with. Internet only in lobby but helped get to know people. Always willing to help you I would defiantly stay here many times over.

Lovely staff with good suggestions on how to spend your time in Perissa. Clean rooms and bathrooms, the mini kitchen could have been more well stocked though (a kettle or even a pot for boiling water would have been nice). Pool was a bit dirty.

Hostel was fantastic, really enjoyed our stay there! The staff were really accommodating and it had a lovely atmosphere. Very handy for the beach which was absolutely stunning and the supermarket and 24 bakery were really close! Would definitely stay there again, good sized pool too!

• 28th Jun 2014

I really liked staying at this hostel as it was super relaxed. I thought the rooms could have been a little cleaner, and maybe it would have been nice to have separate room keys but overall I don't have any complaints. The pool was fantastic and the staff extremely friendly. I liked that it was a hotel and then also just had a couple rooms that were all female dorms. Great price, good people, fun time.

Loved this hostel, mike was very accommodating even picked us up from the airport when our flight arrived in the middle of the night. Beds were clean and comfortable, bathrooms were also clean. Location to the beach was perfect and mike was very helpful with recommendations. Great value for your money!

View all Santorini Apartments