Santorini Breeze Studios Reviews

Perissa, Santorini, Greece

Very friendly owners. Close to black beach but far from the main area of santorini. Can hire quads easily though.

there is a supermarket and a 24hr bakery really close by. its also close to the beach and a quad bike shop, which makes it easy to get to oia and thira. the staff help you book any tours you want to do and if you want a shuttle they help your organise that also. the wifi isnt the greatest and only in reception. the pool is nice and the rooms are clean

Loved this place!! The owners could tell us everything, form what businesses were honest with their prices, to what tours and attractions we should be doing while we were in Santorini. Pool was awesome for mornings when you can't be bothered going down to the beach, and there was an awesome undercover seating area which was plenty big enough for all of us to sit and relax. Only a five minute walk to the beach, where there are heaps of bars to choose from!! A cheap cab ride or bus trip into Fira.

• 12th Jul 2014

Loved it here. So close to beach, had a nice pool. Ac worked well and staff were great to talk with. Internet only in lobby but helped get to know people. Always willing to help you I would defiantly stay here many times over.

• 6th Jul 2014

Hostel was fantastic, really enjoyed our stay there! The staff were really accommodating and it had a lovely atmosphere. Very handy for the beach which was absolutely stunning and the supermarket and 24 bakery were really close! Would definitely stay there again, good sized pool too!

• 28th Jun 2014

I really liked staying at this hostel as it was super relaxed. I thought the rooms could have been a little cleaner, and maybe it would have been nice to have separate room keys but overall I don't have any complaints. The pool was fantastic and the staff extremely friendly. I liked that it was a hotel and then also just had a couple rooms that were all female dorms. Great price, good people, fun time.

Loved this hostel, mike was very accommodating even picked us up from the airport when our flight arrived in the middle of the night. Beds were clean and comfortable, bathrooms were also clean. Location to the beach was perfect and mike was very helpful with recommendations. Great value for your money!

Three of us stayed in a studio @ Santorini Breeze. Santorini Breeze is in a great location, with a 24 hour bakery, grocery store

• 18th Jun 2014

The location of the hostel is not so perfect. from the airport you need to go to Fira and transfer to the bus heading to Perissa and remember to take off at San Antonio.( the middle stop) The transportation on the island are taking bus or renting some scooter or car. Simply remind yourself of bringing international license with you. The crews of Santorini Breeze are very helpful, they suggest so many good places to visit and explore. if the schedule allows, I would definitely visit again.

The place was perfect and like what everyone said, it's true, mike is awesome! He helped us out a lot. If you're going to santorini to relax, this place is perfect. If you're worried you're too far from faro or Oia, it was very easy to get to.

This hotel is fantastic! Mike is wonderful and was so kind and generous to us. My only complaint is that one of our stove burners didn't work, so cooking was tedious. The wifi only worked in the lobby but I saw this as more of a good thing than anything else. Who needs constant wifi when one is in Santorini? Otherwise the facilities were great! And it was a perfect location - only five minutes from the beach, supermarket and bus station, but away from the mess of tourists in Fira and Oia.

The owner Mike was very friendly and helpful but the hostel itself wasn't that great. Our bathroom was extremely dirty, and the toilet didn't flush. We had to ask Mike for bug spray to kill all the mosquitoes in our room.

If you want to escape the busy part of fira or oia, then this place is great. The owner "Mike" was such an awesome person! I booked for a dorm and he upgraded me to a single en-suite, because there was a large group coming in and I still paid the same rate. He was also very helpful for me getting transportation, and told me which companies to avoid. And when ever I needed something he was there. There is also a bakery nearby and bar called tranquilo, I would book here again.

This is my best stay ever! Note that the hostel is not in the center. It's in Perissa, 30mins from Fira. But don't be bothered by the location. I was the only one in the hostel since it was "winter" and weekdays. There is kitchen in the bedroom and a refrigerator. Mike is really nice and he has a cute cat. The best part is it's only 3-5 minutes from the beach where there are nice restaurants. While Oia is the best place for sunset, Perissa is the best place for sunrise! Will definitely return!

View all Santorini Apartments