Santorini Camping Hostel Reviews

Fira, Santorini, Greece

a friendly campsite, helpful staff, short walk to the pleasant main town, with a couple of excursions the place is worth 3 days

From the moment we arrived the staff were unfriendly + despite trying to show them my confirmed booking for a twin they were adamant we'd made the incorrect booking for a double bed. They wouldn't help with directions + would just ignore us when they didn't want to help anymore. They cancelled our transfer to the port because they had a "larger group to accommodate for" and then in checkout didn't give me back my passport which I didn't realise until I was at the port, but it was again my fault!

great place, cool atmosphere, nice staff

It's a campsite and that's what you get if you stay in the tents. Quite simple, but more expensive than campgrounds on other islands, therefore poor value for money. The staff makes up for it. It's really close to the center of Fira. The rooms were clean but there were ants everywhere.