Santorini Hostel Kykladonisia Reviews

Fira Traditional Settlement, Fira, Santorini, Greece

Really nice place to stay. Very picturesque setting. I was in a dorm and the bathroom was quite dirty and smelly. Otherwise no complaints!

Great hostel. Breakfast was average but you can't expect much from a hostel. A special mention to Pavlos who was extremely helpful. Definitely stay again. Thank you for having us.

• 26th Jun 2014

Speechless! Staff great hostel! The owner is very caring! I exchanged several emails with him and was always answered promptly! Great location! I was put in a better room than I had booked! Highly recommend and would return for sure to this hostel! ----- Sem palavras! Equipe do hostel ótima! O proprietário é muito solícito! Troquei vários e-mails com ele e sempre fui respondido prontamente! Localização ótima! Fui posto em um quarto melhor do que o que eu tinha reservado! Recomendo muito!

Would definitely stay here again!! Fantastic place!

Great hostel, quiet at night but still in an amazing location. Pavlos was super helpful in giving advice on what to do in the city! Thank you!

The rooms have old fashion style of Greece, this is fantastic if you want a different type of accommodation. My room was more a small flat with a small kitchen, room, living room, bathroom and bedroom. I did not need air conditioner because it was very cool all the time. However, for the location of the room the WIFI was terrible and I could not reply any email. Pavlos, the person in charge of the hotel is extremely competent and he provides solution for any problem you could have.

Host extremely helpful and friendly but feels more like a hotel than hostel

I has some steps to Access the hostel that are quite awfull. There are some constructions on the way to the hostel that made it not very secure to walk at Night. The breakfast is poor.

The guy running the place was great. He could answer every question we asked and organise do much for us. He even made plenty of recommendations about the island and other islands we were going to visit. He was also there everyday. I hope he get a break at some point. Thanks for everything!

The view from the balcony is beautiful, good central location, nice clean rooms. The manager, Paul, is a really really fantastic guy - really friendly, super helpful & hardworking. This hostel is great. Strongly recommended.

• 25th May 2014

Pavlos was great when we checked in and told us all the main sights and activities. Private double was clean and large with private bathroom, kitchen, and the bed lofted so you had more living space. Definitely worth the price (22 euro/night) and it was cleaned daily, with towels replaced, like a hotel. There was also a mini-fridge. The pool is a definite plus, as is the free breakfast. Just make sure to know how to get there! It is in a main great area but streets are winding and unmarked.

• 23rd May 2014

Great buget place to stay. While it doesn't have a cliff side view (which only the expensive hotels have) it's got a great view of the other side of the island and is close to everything. More than anything Pablo who works at the desk is amazing. What a guy, nice friendly and incredibly helpful - this guy is your man! I highly recommend this hostel.

Everything was good, but wifi was not good in my room.

When I arrived I was told the dormitories were under construction and that I would be put in a tent. I really enjoyed the privacy and the large bed I could roll around it. It was very relaxing.

The staff are the best thing about this hostel. Anything and everything you need from information about tours, the town of Fira, bus services, and printing of tickets and boarding passes is tremendously easy to get. Finding it at first was a bit difficult, but after you know what you're looking for, it's quite simple. The bathrooms were just alright in terms of cleanliness, but you get what you pay for! Not much in terms of atmosphere.

We got a huge room with a loft. Light didn't work in loft. Decent bathroom with blow dryer. Took us a while to find from bus station but ended up quite close to city center, and the man at the front desk was very helpful and helped us make what we believe to be the most out of our short stay in Santorini. Good free internet, good breakfast.

Great hostel! So fun to be there, great views and also great staff! Perfect location for getting into town as well, if I ever visit santorini again I will stay with my family!

Really nice place. Close to buses and town but off the main road for some quiet and privacy. Nice courtyard and roof with a view for the good breakfast. Has a nice pool, good WiFi and decent sized ensuite in the room as well as a fridge. Best thing was the staff - Pavlos was super helpful, answering a bunch of questions and giving great recommendations as well as organising trips and such. Highly recommend this place!

Loved the hostel! Clean room, great environment and very helpful staff. Just a walk up the road from downtown Fira. Highly recommend to all.

I literally can not say enough good things about this place!! I've been traveling for 3 months and this place is by far the best I've stayed at! Pavlos is soooooooo wonderful and kind and helpful! Cutest plac, stunning view and stellar location. 110% recomend it to everyone!