Santorini Hostel Kykladonisia Reviews

Fira Traditional Settlement, Fira, Santorini, Greece

located 10 minutes walking from the bus station, little bit up hill especially when you bring your luggage before check in. the room was big and clean, the bed also comfortable. there's a porch overlooking the sea. great value for money

I booked to stay here going by the reviews and it didnt disappoint. fantastic location and extremely good value for money I ended up coming back to stay here for an extra 2 nights. I was recommended a boat cruise by the reception called Thalassa and it was the best money spent throughout my 2 months of travelling europe!

Love the staff!!! ad the owner was lovely too! :)

Yeah really expensive and had no atmosphere at all. Rooms were good though and the guy running it was lovely.

The location was awesome, short walk into the centre of Fira. Rooms were comfortable and staff friendly. Would happily stay here again.

The bathroom was really bad!!! One of my worst experiences so far! Also the breakfast was too simple, with very bad quality of juice and bread! Besides, to reach the hostel/hotel you have to go down some stairs and the directions the give are not updated. Definitely better options available than this place.

Hostel is very close to the main sights of Thira while being in a quieter area. Room was comfortable. The receptionist, Pavlos, was extremely helpful and gave us many suggestions on what to do as well as helped us book various tours. Would stay here again!

A nice hostel in a great location. Very friendly and helpful staff. Clean rooms, bathroom could do with more regular cleaning, especially when there are 6 people sharing a bathroom. Overall we had an enjoyable stay here and would recommend this hostel to travellers.

I had a nice stay in Kykladonisia. It is not very beautiful room but it is money worthy. very convenient for you to get to Fira town and bus station. Staff is very nice and helpful. He provides you all information you need, very friendly and lovely. Basic breakfast is included in room rate, which is very strange to me as i have never stayed in a hostel with breakfast around Europe.