Santorini Hostel Kykladonisia Reviews

Fira Traditional Settlement, Fira, Santorini, Greece

The hostel is in Thira, which is located km the middle of the island. Very good location for exploring Santorini. The staff gives you advice on what to see and they hace a nice swimming pool if you prefer to a more relax day.

Showers and WC in the dorms are really bad.

Don't use their recommended ATV rental place. It was the slowest ATV (literally everyone was passing us) then broke down on us. Then they wouldn't either refund our money or give us another and treated us like we were stupid. Other than that, the hostel itself was nice.

• 4th Aug 2014

Wifi good, which is important. Rooms cramped with no lockers. Air con good. No laundry facilities, no transfers.

Great hostel. Very friendly.

Really nice place to stay. Very picturesque setting. I was in a dorm and the bathroom was quite dirty and smelly. Otherwise no complaints!

Great hostel. Breakfast was average but you can't expect much from a hostel. A special mention to Pavlos who was extremely helpful. Definitely stay again. Thank you for having us.

• 26th Jun 2014

The staff was really nice and useful, giving me lots of tips! I stayed in 6 people dorm and it looked very clean and it was very spacious. They also have a very nice pool too. Breakfast was okay. The only thing I didn't like very much was the shower. It's the type you have to hold. In general, I had a really nice stay! :)

Speechless! Staff great hostel! The owner is very caring! I exchanged several emails with him and was always answered promptly! Great location! I was put in a better room than I had booked! Highly recommend and would return for sure to this hostel! ----- Sem palavras! Equipe do hostel ótima! O proprietário é muito solícito! Troquei vários e-mails com ele e sempre fui respondido prontamente! Localização ótima! Fui posto em um quarto melhor do que o que eu tinha reservado! Recomendo muito!

Would definitely stay here again!! Fantastic place!

Great hostel, quiet at night but still in an amazing location. Pavlos was super helpful in giving advice on what to do in the city! Thank you!

The rooms have old fashion style of Greece, this is fantastic if you want a different type of accommodation. My room was more a small flat with a small kitchen, room, living room, bathroom and bedroom. I did not need air conditioner because it was very cool all the time. However, for the location of the room the WIFI was terrible and I could not reply any email. Pavlos, the person in charge of the hotel is extremely competent and he provides solution for any problem you could have.

Host extremely helpful and friendly but feels more like a hotel than hostel

I has some steps to Access the hostel that are quite awfull. There are some constructions on the way to the hostel that made it not very secure to walk at Night. The breakfast is poor.

The guy running the place was great. He could answer every question we asked and organise do much for us. He even made plenty of recommendations about the island and other islands we were going to visit. He was also there everyday. I hope he get a break at some point. Thanks for everything!

The view from the balcony is beautiful, good central location, nice clean rooms. The manager, Paul, is a really really fantastic guy - really friendly, super helpful & hardworking. This hostel is great. Strongly recommended.

• 25th May 2014

Pavlos was great when we checked in and told us all the main sights and activities. Private double was clean and large with private bathroom, kitchen, and the bed lofted so you had more living space. Definitely worth the price (22 euro/night) and it was cleaned daily, with towels replaced, like a hotel. There was also a mini-fridge. The pool is a definite plus, as is the free breakfast. Just make sure to know how to get there! It is in a main great area but streets are winding and unmarked.

Great buget place to stay. While it doesn't have a cliff side view (which only the expensive hotels have) it's got a great view of the other side of the island and is close to everything. More than anything Pablo who works at the desk is amazing. What a guy, nice friendly and incredibly helpful - this guy is your man! I highly recommend this hostel.

Everything was good, but wifi was not good in my room.

When I arrived I was told the dormitories were under construction and that I would be put in a tent. I really enjoyed the privacy and the large bed I could roll around it. It was very relaxing.