Santorini Hostel Kykladonisia Reviews

Fira Traditional Settlement, Fira, Santorini, Greece

Perfect location close to the centre of town. Staff were fantastic and so helpful with recommendations and suggestions. Would definitely stay again.

This was a great hostel right in the heart of Fira. The man at the front desk was very informative and helpful.. Not to mention his adorable puppy!!! Gorgeous balcony view for breakfast, basic but clean rooms, nice pool and fantastic location (near shops, restaurants & bus station) makes this an awesome place to stay in santorini!

This hostel was extremely unpleasant. The bathrooms (in suite and communal) were dirty constantly, and the plumbing was "ineffective." The breakfast was nice enough, and there is a small pool, but otherwise it is one of the worst hostels I've stayed at. Staff is only somewhat helpful. Location is decent because close to bus station.

So it's pretty close to the center of Fira (about 5-7 min walking) and the room we stayed in was a very big one but the bathroom wasn't exactly up to par in terms of appearance but it got the job done. The room was pretty clean but the bed was like a rock. The pool was nice and you can sunbathe on the rooftop with a nice view of the ocean. The staff was very helpful and very nice. I enjoyed my stay there.

The staff was very nice and helpful. Pavlos was an awesome host. The location is great, actually is perfect, but a bit hard to find the first day. The room was clean and pretty large. My only quibble is that there are no lockers in the rooms and breakfast could be stronger. I enjoyed my stay there. Highly recommend.

• 16th Jun 2015
  • Serbia

Wonderful staff (Pablo).Great location near the center. Nice and relaxing common area with a lovely view. Breakfast is simple but free.

Very good hostel stay. Front desk staff was very useful.

• 9th Jun 2015

The receptionist, Pavlos, was hilarious and incredibly helpful in recommending the best places to go and see, and even helped us book our excursions! He made our trip to Santorini seamless. The hotel was very cute, with traditional Greek architecture and a peaceful ambiance. Centrally located in Fira, it is close to everything you need and easy to get around.

• 3rd Jun 2015

My boyfriend and I stayed here one night and we found it to be decent. We booked a double private room, and the one we got was very big. Overall we thought it was ok, nothing fancy. The young man at the front desk recommended that we make a day trip to the villages, since we had already gone to Perissa, Fira and Oia, and we had a great day-trip to Pyrgos as a result. Thank you!

Great location, kind and helpful staff, good price. My only quibble is that there are no lockers in the rooms. Still, very good place to stay for a few days.

Me and my friends had a great stay there specially because of the island. The beds were good, the receptionist Pavlo was helpful although I believe he could be more. I forgot a ring inside the dorm and when my friend went to pick it up he told him that the ring was not there, but it actually was, so a bit more of effort would be nice. The security isn't also the best, since all the rooms doors are at the street so you should always keep the door locked and the window as well.

The staff was very friendly, always going beyond expectations when anything went wrong. The location is perfect, but a bit hard to find the first day.

Great place! Short walk to Fira centre and bus station, very clean, simple but good breakfast included, no complaints at all! Staff was very helpful and booked everything we needed. Would stay there again!

• 11th May 2015

Seriously the great! Everything was lovely, the gentlemans name who I didn't catch at reception was AMAZING! So helpful, knowledgable, and sweet! We did the boat ride he suggested where we tour goes to the volcano and they fix you dinner on a replica 17th century ship and stop to watch the sun set. It was so peaceful, everything about Santorini, the hostel is only a 10 min walk from the bus station 😃

The receptionist was really helpful and friendly, from guiding us how to get to the hostel in the middle of the night, to giving us advice and recommendations on where to go, volcano tours, booking ATV.

The BEST staff ever :-) Good location. I'd recommend to add more options for the breakfast.