Santorini Hostel Kykladonisia Reviews

Fira Traditional Settlement, Fira, Santorini, Greece

A nice hostel in a great location. Very friendly and helpful staff. Clean rooms, bathroom could do with more regular cleaning, especially when there are 6 people sharing a bathroom. Overall we had an enjoyable stay here and would recommend this hostel to travellers.

I had a nice stay in Kykladonisia. It is not very beautiful room but it is money worthy. very convenient for you to get to Fira town and bus station. Staff is very nice and helpful. He provides you all information you need, very friendly and lovely. Basic breakfast is included in room rate, which is very strange to me as i have never stayed in a hostel with breakfast around Europe.

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in! Great location in Fira! The private pool is so nice and quiet. The guy at the front desk was the most friendly person I've come across in Greece- so willing to help with anything and everything!! His puppy was adorable! Thank you so much for the stay! Will recommend to anyone and definitely be back!

Would have been nice to have fruit at breakfast. Found the pictures of the hotel to be nicer than the real thing.. a tad disappointing.

Lovely place to stay, very typical and friendly. Pavlos, the manager, was extremely helpful and even funny, provided us with a wonderful stay and tips on what to do and to see. Best hostel we have ever been to. Will come back!

I stayed both here and caveland and i would suggest staying here. The guy at the front desk was really helpful with explaining the island.

Clean and cute rooms. I was grateful to sleep under the air conditioner after traveling around an airconditionerless Europe in the heat of summer I loved the receptionist guy! So cool and honest about what's worthwhile to do on the island. I only booked one night in this hostel only to find out that it was booked through the end of the month, so they were nice enough t to help me find an apartment to rent nearby. Great staff!!

Was great having a pool! And the reception guy was funny and helpful!

Beautiful place! Perfect location! Guy at reception was so lovely and incredibly helpful! Defiantly worth your while! Loved it!!!

• 16th Jul 2015

I tried to get ahold of the Hostel the day I was supposed to arrive and didn't hear from them. I had my previous hotel call their phone number multiple times throughout the day and never heard back. Extremely disappointed in their lack of response and lack of professionalism. I was not able to find the location because I never heard back from them and because I was traveling alone I did not want to keep wandering by myself so I ended up finding another place to stay.

• 15th Jul 2015

no coments,just look last 3 years reviews

Air Conditioning, Big Bathrooms, Comfortable Beds, a Pool and the hostel is SUPER well located in Fira. The staff (Paul) are extremely helpful and friendly! The rooms were cleaned daily and new towels provided too! It was quite luxurious for a hostel. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to stay close to town!

Was a pleasant stay at this hostel! Paul at the reception was super lovely and friendly, and was very helpful with all our questions. The hostel is in a prime location, just a short few minute walk to the center of town. Would definitely stay here again and recommend to friends.

• 7th Jul 2015

Lovely place to stay, a bit tricky to find but central to the bus station and great eating venues. Host was fantastic, breakfast, wifi, room all very good. Could do with lockers for security, otherwise all very good.

Perfect location close to the centre of town. Staff were fantastic and so helpful with recommendations and suggestions. Would definitely stay again.

This was a great hostel right in the heart of Fira. The man at the front desk was very informative and helpful.. Not to mention his adorable puppy!!! Gorgeous balcony view for breakfast, basic but clean rooms, nice pool and fantastic location (near shops, restaurants & bus station) makes this an awesome place to stay in santorini!

This hostel was extremely unpleasant. The bathrooms (in suite and communal) were dirty constantly, and the plumbing was "ineffective." The breakfast was nice enough, and there is a small pool, but otherwise it is one of the worst hostels I've stayed at. Staff is only somewhat helpful. Location is decent because close to bus station.

So it's pretty close to the center of Fira (about 5-7 min walking) and the room we stayed in was a very big one but the bathroom wasn't exactly up to par in terms of appearance but it got the job done. The room was pretty clean but the bed was like a rock. The pool was nice and you can sunbathe on the rooftop with a nice view of the ocean. The staff was very helpful and very nice. I enjoyed my stay there.

The staff was very nice and helpful. Pavlos was an awesome host. The location is great, actually is perfect, but a bit hard to find the first day. The room was clean and pretty large. My only quibble is that there are no lockers in the rooms and breakfast could be stronger. I enjoyed my stay there. Highly recommend.

• 16th Jun 2015
  • Serbia

Wonderful staff (Pablo).Great location near the center. Nice and relaxing common area with a lovely view. Breakfast is simple but free.

Very good hostel stay. Front desk staff was very useful.

• 9th Jun 2015