Santorini Hostel Kykladonisia Reviews

Fira Traditional Settlement, Fira, Santorini, Greece

The front guy is great. He's really sweet and really works hard to make sure you're comfortable and well informed. No common room. Had a midnight ferry and had to sit out in the cold in the dark street with all of my stuff for hours because there was no place to go. Hard to meet people and very impersonal. Good if you need a place to land but wouldn't recommend to young travelers.

Friendly and helpful staff, clean secure facilities and location commensurate with price, it was all that I needed.

Loved this place!! It was perfectly located right in the centre of town but was still quiet at night. Management was fantastic and friendly and the roofs were comfortable and clean. Not a huge common area but so close to the restaurants and bars you didn't really need it! Highly recommend

Great location - within walking distance of the heart of Fira and the main bus terminal where you catch all the buses around the island. Breakfast was decent, air conditioning worked without a problem. The staff were super friendly and helpful. The only negative would be the bathroom - one for 6 girls is not enough plus it got fairly dirty too quickly... Not enough to stop me from staying here again though. Would definitely recommend.

Pavlos was extremely helpful and professional.he had great recommendations for restaurants, excursions, & ATV rental. Hostel was in a great location, very close to bus station. Pool access available and great terrace. I stayed in the upstairs level of a 6bed dorm & the steps were steep--was not easy carrying heavy luggage up & down. Breakfast is just ok, no protein, just starches & tang or horrible coffee. Ended up going to a nearby bakery for better coffee after sleeping in.

The guy who 'welcomes' customers is very unpleasant, almost agressive. The WC are not working properly. No lockers. To avoid

Pavlos is absolutely amazing !!! He immediately emailed me after u booked my reso to confirm details with arrival! Very personal, knowledgeable, friendly, kind, smart ! It's a hike to get to this place with luggage but it has a pool and great views ! Our room was awesome because it had 3 bed downstairs and 3 beds upstairs... Which makes it easier to share a common living place . Bathrooms are typical Greece ! Fully expect not to flush paper ! Price was right !

It was a bit of a ghost town.. Which was great for me as I got the room to myself for two nights! Great location, 5 minute walk to main bus station. Amazing roof.

I stayed in this hostel only 3 nights with my friends, just arrived we got the psw for wi-fi, the room is very cleaned and cozy... and the host was very kind and gentle.

• 16th Aug 2014

The hostel is in Thira, which is located km the middle of the island. Very good location for exploring Santorini. The staff gives you advice on what to see and they hace a nice swimming pool if you prefer to a more relax day.

We loved our stay here. At first we had the feeling it was VERY expensive, but we were travelling in high season and soon we realized what that means in Santorini. However, we soon decided the money was worthy not for the room which was quite normal for such a high price, but for the STAFF. The guy at the reception desk not only had a wonderful English but was so nice and ready to help that sometimes he even anticipated our needs and questions. GREAT STAFF, really!!! He made our day!!

• 13th Aug 2014
  • Spain

Showers and WC in the dorms are really bad.

Fantastic location and amenities!

Don't use their recommended ATV rental place. It was the slowest ATV (literally everyone was passing us) then broke down on us. Then they wouldn't either refund our money or give us another and treated us like we were stupid. Other than that, the hostel itself was nice.

• 4th Aug 2014

Wifi good, which is important. Rooms cramped with no lockers. Air con good. No laundry facilities, no transfers.

Great hostel. Very friendly.

Really nice place to stay. Very picturesque setting. I was in a dorm and the bathroom was quite dirty and smelly. Otherwise no complaints!

Great hostel. Breakfast was average but you can't expect much from a hostel. A special mention to Pavlos who was extremely helpful. Definitely stay again. Thank you for having us.

• 26th Jun 2014

The staff was really nice and useful, giving me lots of tips! I stayed in 6 people dorm and it looked very clean and it was very spacious. They also have a very nice pool too. Breakfast was okay. The only thing I didn't like very much was the shower. It's the type you have to hold. In general, I had a really nice stay! :)

Speechless! Staff great hostel! The owner is very caring! I exchanged several emails with him and was always answered promptly! Great location! I was put in a better room than I had booked! Highly recommend and would return for sure to this hostel! ----- Sem palavras! Equipe do hostel ótima! O proprietário é muito solícito! Troquei vários e-mails com ele e sempre fui respondido prontamente! Localização ótima! Fui posto em um quarto melhor do que o que eu tinha reservado! Recomendo muito!