7.9
Very Good 200 Total Reviews
7.9
Very Good 200 Total Reviews
Santos Express Train B&B Located at Private Bax X5, # 254, Mossel Bay.
South Africa
Mossel Bay 6500 Private Bax X5, # 254
79% 200
-34.1784354 22.1380734
    Rooms available

• England, Couple, 25-30
27th May 2016

Amazing location, so much fun to sleep in a train carriage with amazing views out the window. The double room we stayed in was basically the size of a double bed, but has plenty of storage space and for me added to the experience. No wifi in the room is a slight downside. There is a lively bar with views into the beach. Overall a great one night stay.

• South Africa, Male, 41+
4th May 2016

I was pleasantly surprised at what I found after initially booking for 3 nights. I therefore booked another 2 nights. Staff nice and accommodating. Difficult to name anyone in particular, but all staff were always nice and gave me good service. Thanx

• Canada, Female, 25-30
14th Apr 2016

very cute and quiet hostel

4th Apr 2016
7.7

The staff at this place are really nice and helpful. I wasn't feeling well when I arrive and ended up getting worse and they helped me find a doctor and a taxi. The view from the rooms is beautiful. Found it odd that there's no hand soap provided in any toilets in lodging. Tbh I wouldn't recommend the restaurant. Service was great but all the food I tried was fairly terrible. Overall a fine place to stay for just a night or two.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
22nd Mar 2016
5.7

Some friends and I slept in the dorm for 16 people. There was only one bathroom and toilet and only two plug sockets!!Very stressful if you want to charge your phone.After a horrible night we went to the reception and booked a double room. No one told us that breakfast is included while staying in a double room. So we paid for it the next morning and found out a few days later that it was included. No response from the hostel to my email till now. Only the location next to the beach was great.

• Denmark, Couple, 25-30
7th Mar 2016

Precessional and on point with everything. Responds to emails and inquiries if there are any issues.

• South Africa, Mixed Group, 41+
24th Feb 2016

We really enjoyed our stay in the Royal Suites, the restaurant food was great, we've already booked two rooms over Christmas due to our great stay!!

• England, Female, 18-24
23rd Feb 2016
4.9

I didn't get a very nice welcome from this hostel. The dorm was nice but there isn't a social area where you can meet new people apart from at the restaurant. No kitchen facilities to cook your own food didn't enjoy my stay here thankfully I was here

• South Africa, Female, 41+
12th Feb 2016

Perfect! Loved the way that they tried to keep the original coaches as far as possible. Brought back fond memories of my childhood. Will definitely be back.

• Switzerland, Female, 18-24
27th Jan 2016
7.7

I loved the train rooms and the location.