Sants Barcelona Reviews

Calle Viriat 45, 7-2, Barcelona, Spain

We didn't even get to stay here in the end because the guy gave away our room, we were not told we needed to email him directly to confirm! He stuffed us around, told us to wait 3 hours and come back and he would take us somewhere else, when we came back he didn't show up, it was very stressful, we lost our deposit and wasted a lot of time!!! I do not recommend this place at all.

Horrible experience with this apartment owned by a couple. The owner emailed me twice asking for my arrival time and I provided the time to him twice. However, when I went to ring the doorbell on the day of my arrival, no one was home to let us in. We wasted over an hour waiting outside the apartment and ended up having to leave our luggage at the nearby train station and wasn't able to check in until we returned that night.

• 27th Jun 2014

Dear I sent a reply mail for you please check , if you have any quesyion pls contact me. ibrahim shams

View all Barcelona Apartments