Sanus House Reviews

Gwarko, Patan, Kathmandu, Nepal

We were at Sanu's for one night before the earthquake hit. It was clean, basic but great value, dinner was great with Sarita's homemade veggie meal. When the earthquake hit, I cannot emphasise how amazing our hosts were. We slept outside but they kept feeding us, making sure we had rugs and above all else, made us feel safe in a crazy situation. If you go to Nepal please stay with these guys as the tourism will take a hit and they are most kind & selfless people we've met on the road!

I was very pleased with Sanu's House. The beds are good, the rooms clean, the food delicious. I would have been happy to eat here and there something else than "just" cauliflower, potatoes and rice but this is in the end not a real reason to be disappointed. Otherwise I was more than happy with the entire service, facilities and food. I def. come back again. The WiFi could have been stronger though - maybe a repeater would help! :)