9.2
Superb 105 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 105 Total Reviews
Sanus House Located at Gwarko, Patan, Kathmandu.
Nepal
Kathmandu Patan Gwarko, Patan
92% 105
27.6654432 85.3315743
    Rooms available

• Colombia, Couple, 31-40
5th Jan 2017

Visiting other cultures should always be like this. You stay with wonderful hosts who actually care for you and your family, you eat delicious, homemade, local food. We stayed there our last night in Nepal because we had our flight next day, and regret not to have found them before when we where in Kathmandu. Lots of works on the street, still inside the house was peaceful, and clean.

• USA, Female, 18-24
18th Dec 2016

The owner and family are absolutely lovely people. She makes an amazing breakfast every morning and is very helpful with any info about places to go or transport. The place is spotlessly clean and even though it's a bit older of a building, there is hot water and filtered water for drinking. It is well out of the main touristy area, which for us was a bonus. It's within an hour of all major sites in Kathmandu valley as well as any trekking you want to start from. We loved it!!!

• USA, Female, 25-30
21st Nov 2016

Sanu's House is a homestay, not a hostel as I found out when I called it a hostel in front of my host. The house is at the edge of the ring road which is a pretty busy dirt road so it's really hectic outside of the house and very, very dusty. Crossing it was definitely exciting. There is no hot water, so beware of that. Sanu is the sweetest. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are homemade and I think, as a visitor, it was really great to experience some homemade food.

16th Oct 2016

This place is legitimately the most incredible place I've stayed at. It's not teeming with your typical tourist/backpacker crowd. There is such a homely feel about this place. I spent a full week here because I couldn't get myself to leave the place. It's out of the craziness of Thamel, but you can easily get to it if you need to. Value is unbeatable and facilities are top notch. Sarita is superwoman, and the whole family is amazing. I recommend this place to anyone going to Kathmandu.