Sanya Blue Sky International Youth Hostel Reviews

No.1 LanHai Alley, HaiYun Road, Dadonghai District, Sanya, China

Amazing guesthouse!! The best I have ever stayed in...the location is perfect, two minutes away from the beach and shopping center. The staff is very nice and helpful...the rooms are beautiful, clean, and the bad is super comfortable. The pets in the lobby makes this place feel like a real home. If I'll be back in sanya, blue sky would defenetly be my choice of staying!

• 15th Sep 2014
  • Israel

A few great things about the hostel: a moments walk away the beach, small shops, and fruit stands. The staff were very accomodating. Someone had smoked in the room I was assigned and left a cigarette butt next to the window. They immediately gave me a new room, no questions asked. They even upgraded my room at no extra cost due to no others being available. The rooms were lovely and clean. Downsides: there is construction going on all around the building. Maybe it'll be done before high season.

The staff were very friendly and went out of their way to help me find places. I was very impressed by them.

Good helpfull staff! Cozy rooms, nice interior!

• 15th Aug 2014

The rooms here surpass the pictures. Bright, clean, airy and great space. I loved the wet room with privacy glass. Still haven't become used to the glass bathrooms in China, so these frosted glass rooms were a gentle relief. Location is great, everything is on the doorstep. The better priced shops are nearer the Hostel, and everyone loves the Giant Birdcage outside shower!! Staff were cool, most obvious stuff was free but a shame the pool table had complicated charges. Overall brilliant!