Sanya Sunshine International Youth Hostel Reviews

A4 QingYuntai Villa, Luling Road, Da Donghai Area, Sanya, China

Perfect location! Only 7 minutes' walk to the beautiful beach. 3 minutes to the bus stop "Lu ling lu kou" leading to every attraction. Lots of delicasies around. Take a bus to the first seafood market and get a discount as a guest of sunshine hostel. The staff r quite quite helpful. In the evening there r always card games to kill the time. Love the atmosphere in sunshine, people can be easily get along with. The hostel is in Mediterranenean style. Will stay in this blue house next time! XOXO~

Sunshine hostel, I have enjoyed my stay here. Your staff are so friendly and I will love to come back again! (now must work ) Maybe as a volunteer.. Many beautiful girls here in Sanya I want to learn Chinese! I love the cocktail. I love the people friendly! See you next time!

Thank you for a wonderful stay in Sonya. Me and Bill had a great time, and we hope that we can come back and stay with you again! We loved sunshine hostel and if we come back, you will be the first place we chose! Peace and Love, Time to go back home!

• 11th Oct 2014