Sao Paulo Lodge Reviews

Rua Sena Madureira 42, Sao Paulo, Brazil

Just the best hostel in Brazil! Really clean, the staff kind and helpful. I wish I could live in there! LoL.

Really great place in my opinion. Though I'm not really qualified to say, I felt that the price was really good too. Though I don't think that is is a particularly expensive neighborhood in SP, Sao Paulo is expensive, even more than Rio, and yet this place isn't and the facilities are great. I highly recommend this place. Both the owner and his wife are nice as hell, and the staff--though they don't speak English--are sympathetic/kind people. DEFINITELY the place to stay in Vila Mariana.

Lovely place, great owners. Don't expect the typical hostel feeling with backpackers hanging around, but instead be guarateed a good nights sleep. The hostel looks exactly like on the pictures - new, nice and the cleanest I have ever stayed in. The beds are very comfortable. The hostel is located a 5minute walk from the tube (same line as Tiete Bus terminal), which leaves you in the centre in 10minutes. 20 min walk to Ibirapuera park. I would definitely stay there again

• 28th Dec 2012

I will return! I actually had to change my dates, and there was no problem. This is a new listing on hostelworld. Managers want to cater to people on 'business' on a budget. The staff were super friendly and went out of their way to help, even for small things, like metro costs/discounts! Bunk beds have enough space to sit up; the decorum is colorful (in a truely Brazilian way); lockers in rooms are adequate size; great breakfasts! Highly recommended!

Clean and confortable rooms, good location and very friendly staff. Roberta is the manager and I'm pretty sure she will welcome you as a member of her family. They have lockers, breakfast, fast internet, kitchen and very clean bathrooms.