São Paulo Street Hostel Reviews

Rua Salvador Simões, 375, Sao Paulo, Brazil

I felt as if I was at friend’s house rather than at a hostel. Trilingual stuff was very friendly and did everything to make me feel home. The hostel can accommodate only small number of people (I believe 15 total?) so you would get to know other travelers easily (though there were not many during my stay). One of the staff, Hara helped me a lot getting oriented in the city and taught me about Brazilian culture/music and some Portuguese! Another plus; located in the safe and quiet neighborhood.

Eric is a really helpful host and ensures that everyone was happy. He provided us with a map that was really useful and gave us detailed ways of getting to top places.the location is next to a metro that is easy to get to the main areas of São Paulo.

I'd recommend this hostel as it is a clean, safe place to stay and is right near the metro station - making it easy to get around the city. Erik was a good man and helped us with directions and anything we needed. Really good atmosphere around the place too.

• 28th Jun 2014

Staff is very helpful but the kitchen and beds are quite small.