Sao Paulo Wanderlust Hostel Reviews

Rua Vitorino Carmilo, 51, Sao Paulo, Brazil

Would recommend this hostel to anyone going to São paulo. It's fantastic value for money and the staff made us feel so welcome. We had a only one night here and they were really helpful when suggesting things to do with our limited time. Breakfast was good and an amazing cake baked by Ricardo. would highly reccomend!

• 16th Jan 2015
  • Scotland

Great hostel! Very safe and secure which was reassuring. Great welcome by lovely people who were so helpful!

Nice Area. Good Value for money. Owner was nice lacked an atmosphere.

That showerrooms was badly drained.

Nice hostel - good location near SantaCelia metro and also close by to the gay quarter of the city (ask the hostel owner for more info!) Good staff - when you arrive they really make sure that you know what to do in SP - the manager drew up a walking tour for me! Not very busy when I went but the other travellers were very friendly and chatty. Great value for money - the cheapest option in SP! Breakfast is ok - the daily freshly made cake is always the highlight! otherwise ham, cheese, bread.

Decent location and very friendly staff

I arrived lost in Sao Paulo, it is a huge city, but the staffs helped me a lot giving me maps and orientations! thanks guys I'll be back in my last day in Brazil!

• 9th Oct 2014

I have nothing to complain! this was a great experience, though the place is very simple, Ricardo and his father make you fell just like home, they give to you maps and tips about the city. I arrived one day before my birthday and in the next morning Ricardo had made a birthday cake for me! Grazie a mille ragazzi

• 9th Oct 2014

Overall, my friend and I were really disappointed with this hostel. It seemed to be one bad thing after another, starting, frustratingly, on our very first morning when we came down to find not only no breakfast but no staff which was both confusing and disconcerting. I have a scar from a key that had been jutting out of the bathroom, I lost one of my own keys down one of the gaping holes between the carpet and wall and the staff did not not help matters. Wouldn't recommend this place.

Hi, I'm really sorry for your bad experience here, along your stay we were actually closed as I was abroad doing an hospitality specialization, and as you made your reservation very earlier we had to guarantee it. I'd like to say that the staff doesn't work with us anymore as everyone can check here hospitality is our priority. in the last two weeks we renovated the place, and now it is a more comfortable place to stay, I hope you enjoy the craic on your next trips xD Ricardo!