Sao Paulo Wanderlust Hostel Reviews

Rua Vitorino Carmilo, 51, Sao Paulo, Brazil

This hostel had an 86% rating - it was cheap - the reason we booked. you get what you pay for! something fishy going on with the rating here. hostel was unorganised and in a dark side street. there was no water for half our stay and staff didn't know what to do about it. couldn't flush the toilets. disgusting place. would not recommend it to anyone. stayed in hostels all over the world and this is the worst!

Very gay-friendly location. We were there at the tike of gay carnrval and there were many other gay people A small place ), familiar atmosphere They are not well organized (it took a while to find a free map of the city for us) but very very helpful (went to the postoffice with me).

Sao Paulo wanderlust hostel is a very beautiful place to enjoy the atmosphere of Sao Paulo. Is very near the city centre and the people are young, open minded, very organised and very disposable to help you in whatever you need: place to visit, where to eat, infos about the city and the safe/not safe area of the city. They provides you city guide and maps, and the breakfast's cake are very good!

• 26th Jan 2015

The saff was very helpfull , this place was very nice to stay . They speak english very well and every body were smilly .

You get what you pay for here - it's a cheap place to stay, the location isn't bad - 10-15 mins walk to the centre, but the area itself is dirty and there's nothing to do there. The staff are really friendly, and the breakfast cake is good. The nine person dorm is way too crowded, and I'm not a fan of the triple bunks - the top bunk was quite hard to get to, and I'm tall! Overall, average.

Would recommend this hostel to anyone going to São paulo. It's fantastic value for money and the staff made us feel so welcome. We had a only one night here and they were really helpful when suggesting things to do with our limited time. Breakfast was good and an amazing cake baked by Ricardo. would highly reccomend!

Great hostel! Very safe and secure which was reassuring. Great welcome by lovely people who were so helpful!

Nice Area. Good Value for money. Owner was nice lacked an atmosphere.

That showerrooms was badly drained.

Nice hostel - good location near SantaCelia metro and also close by to the gay quarter of the city (ask the hostel owner for more info!) Good staff - when you arrive they really make sure that you know what to do in SP - the manager drew up a walking tour for me! Not very busy when I went but the other travellers were very friendly and chatty. Great value for money - the cheapest option in SP! Breakfast is ok - the daily freshly made cake is always the highlight! otherwise ham, cheese, bread.

Decent location and very friendly staff

I arrived lost in Sao Paulo, it is a huge city, but the staffs helped me a lot giving me maps and orientations! thanks guys I'll be back in my last day in Brazil!

• 9th Oct 2014

I have nothing to complain! this was a great experience, though the place is very simple, Ricardo and his father make you fell just like home, they give to you maps and tips about the city. I arrived one day before my birthday and in the next morning Ricardo had made a birthday cake for me! Grazie a mille ragazzi

• 9th Oct 2014