Sao Paulo Wanderlust Hostel Reviews

Rua Vitorino Carmilo, 51, Sao Paulo, Brazil

I didn't like the hostel. Although it was cheap the overall standards of facilities and cleanliness were low. My advice would be to try and stay somewhere else.

Had a great stay at Sao Paulo Wanderlust! Especially the staff is suuuuper-friendly, especially when I got sick they helped me a lot... Thanks again from this side also! Can recommend it highly!

• 12th Jun 2014

This was the cheapest hostel we could find in Sao Paulo so there will always be a compromise. The communal areas are small and it is in need of some brightening up such as refreshing some of the decor. Ricardo does an amazing job of providing information on what to do and where to go, really going the extra mile. The location is good being only a few minutes walk from the metro station. Value for money this is an excellent hostel.

I really enjoyed my stay at Wanderlust, Ricardo and his father were so friendly and helpful. The offer of cake and coffee at whatever time you arrived was great and the breakfast was yummie with a selection of many things. Its very close to the subway and the owner Ricardo gives you maps and details to navigate the city which i found very helpful. I stayed longer than i expected and they were very accommodating.

• 13th Apr 2014

One of the best breakfasts that i've saw in hostles here in Brazil; friendly staff; good location

This hostel is lovely, the owner is so nice and will do anything to help you! Good location, we walked into the centre but the metro is just down the road. They were still doing the hostel up but it already has a lovely atmosphere so it will be brilliant when it's finished! The owner also cooks amazing cakes (try the chicken cake!!) I would definitely recommend staying here!

It had only been open a week when we arrived and although a work in progress the host went out of his way to make sure we enjoyed our stay. He was v friendly and helpful on where to visit in the city. He also makes a cake every night for the guests the next day. We left for our flight in the early hours and didnt expect anyone to be up but he was in the kitchen making us coffee even though he runs it on his own. Although the decor needs updating it is a very homely experience. Also very cheap.

very friendly and helpful staff, very close to the metro and a nice foodmarket.

• 16th Mar 2014

Hey Girls, thanks for your review. Nice to know that you had a nice time here. =)

The hostel just opens when I stayed there, so they were still fixing things and geting new stuff. The location is quite central. If you go for a walk you can reach old downtown in half an hour. The hostel is an old house and the owner is trying to keep it in that stile, which has a lot of potential and I think it will turn out nice! The owner itself is a great guy! Fun and helpful and a great cook and baker!

Hey Andra, Thanks for your review, It was a pleasure to have you as our guest, in this short time since you leaved a lot of things had changed we've got a liveroom now hehe :) Seeyah Ricardo Vieira